Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 04/03/2017 at 4:40 PM, LF Fun said:

He is not in any website... Grindr and Jack'd perhaps... if you around BTS perhaps you can see his profile...

Pls PM me too

22 hours ago, Guest Allan Kew said:

Is the massage naked? 

U will be given a towel and the masseur is fully clothed. He will only remove your towel to wipe or during manhood masssge.

interesting..where is this Thermos?

edit: ah..found it,just walking distance to pavilion 

Edited by 1potato2potato

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

Guest kelvin
20 minutes ago, Guest Jimmy said:

Yes, confirm is real asshole? What answer u expect we give to u? Is just an asshole picture, dumb ass 

since no one else is willing to, why dont u go fuck urself lol?

Guest Japanese
10 hours ago, Guest Japanese boyfren said:

Sigh, finally u guys found my jap boyfren. :D

Topped him before he increased his price..lol

Share your experience pls

1 hour ago, Guest Kitfoxx said:

Why the secrecy regarding the japanese massuer? Just share his number here - he'll probably appreciate the extra business

I believe it is a tactic to create more hype about this masseur. It is evident that more posts are devoted to simply asking about more info e.g. h/p no. ... etc of this masseur. When more people ask about it, other people who reads it will also be curious to know what is the fuss about. This simply ensure the masseur will be in everybody's mind for a much longer period of time. If someone just post the masseur no. and/or picture of him, people read about it and move on. In a day or two, posts about this masseur would already have been a thing of the past due to more new posts about something or someone else being the latest topic.

2 hours ago, Guest Hype said:

I believe it is a tactic to create more hype about this masseur. It is evident that more posts are devoted to simply asking about more info e.g. h/p no. ... etc of this masseur. When more people ask about it, other people who reads it will also be curious to know what is the fuss about. This simply ensure the masseur will be in everybody's mind for a much longer period of time. If someone just post the masseur no. and/or picture of him, people read about it and move on. In a day or two, posts about this masseur would already have been a thing of the past due to more new posts about something or someone else being the latest topic.

He actually doesn't want any his number to be put publicly - I've asked him. So believe what you want.

12 minutes ago, Hardact said:

He actually doesn't want any his number to be put publicly - I've asked him. So believe what you want.

Thanks hardact... actually I don't feel there is a need to explain to those who don't understand privacy...

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.