Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

43 minutes ago, Guest Mly_kul said:

He friendly n n cute indon boy will cum for u. Quite naughty boy n will tease u before n after service if u can click wt him. Tried to fuck me raw after Engaged his service few times but definitely NO NO for me n u may find his sex videos in xtube but sorry I can’t remb account 

Damn son let's make it our mission to find those videos my man.. haha. Thanks for ur feedback bro. 

2 hours ago, SuperBoy Derek Tan said:

Hi guys, would like to ask an opinion here.

Have you guys heard about Balinese massage? It's a form of massage to relax your muscle, improve blood circulation, improve skin complexion and calm our aura. 

i study Balinese traditional massage for muscle relaxation and pain release for six months. 

As I have regular day time job, once in a while my clients will request for a booking. 

Heres comes my question, where should I adversitiiz my service as mostly malaysia would mistreat me as ' money boy' which it isn't the image I wish to be portray. 

Mostly people expect for ' extra service' even I'm indicated that it wasn't what's it's highlight. 

Also I'm local Chinese ( Not MB) LOL

Please PM or Reply down below.

much appreciate. 

Anyone has tried his service before? Pls share. Thank you

1 hour ago, Guest Mly_kul said:

He friendly n n cute indon boy will cum for u. Quite naughty boy n will tease u before n after service if u can click wt him. Tried to fuck me raw after Engaged his service few times but definitely NO NO for me n u may find his sex videos in xtube but sorry I can’t remb account 

Oh my goodness. Share link!

1 hour ago, Guest Mly_kul said:

Ya I also kena from him really badly n definitely not worth of trying. I think that’s how everyone experienced wt him same excuses or should I say this is his modus operandi. Always saw him on Grindr so I don’t mind to give a try n the experience was totally devastated. Not only him but many out there also the same. Just try ur luck n share ur experience here. Happy hunting 

Did he say was hungry and his friend wss waiting for him? 

Guest Willing
4 hours ago, SuperBoy Derek Tan said:

Have you guys heard about Balinese massage? It's a form of massage to relax your muscle, improve blood circulation, improve skin complexion and calm our aura. 

i study Balinese traditional massage for muscle relaxation and pain release for six months. 

As I have regular day time job, once in a while my clients will request for a booking. 

Heres comes my question, where should I adversitiiz my service as mostly malaysia would mistreat me as ' money boy' which it isn't the image I wish to be portray. 

Mostly people expect for ' extra service' even I'm indicated that it wasn't what's it's highlight. 

much appreciate. 

How much are your charges and do u hv place?

1 hour ago, SuperBoy Derek Tan said:

Certainly don't recall any member Nor people surround here try my service before

as previous client list are mostly Japanese or expat. 

Feel free to ask any question 

will only try after someone has tried it or there's a recommendation or review here

Guest Massage
4 hours ago, SuperBoy Derek Tan said:

much appreciate. 

soonest or thereafter, I believe you will offer the 'EXTRA' like what others doing.... But you look like a cruiser more than a masseur in this forum 

1 hour ago, SuperBoy Derek Tan said:

Local Chinese here. 

This is Part time:/ during spare time 

This massage is a hands on skills and also a tool to helping people to reduce their stress. 

Moreover, I notice Malaysian LGBT perspective toward Male Massuer is 'FUN' only. 

My skills are learn from Six months in Indonesia. Clients List only 13 months locally with target clients. 

It is mutual respect and agreement.

if you like something relaxation and give u a boost of stressful day. 

Can ring me up :) 

and I don't provide any extra service. 

FYI, a real Manhood massage should not have Happy Ending

if you encounter those 'URUT batin' with Cumming, that's means they solely focus on making u cum and pleasure.

just my sharing 

take care 

Could you PM me your charges and contact? Thank you!

Guest Coolguy 88
On 10/12/2017 at 6:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

I can say most of their masseurs are good in Massage to the extent far better than Aromann Male Spa in Wisma UOA or Mont Kiara

I have been to both Aromann and Purnama and other male spas in KL. To whoever who posted this, I am wondering why did you only compare Purnama with one spa and why Aromann? Could it be based on their location but that doesnt really justify anything. There are many male spas in KL. Why are you trying so hard to promote Purnama? If Purnama is so good, then prove it through their professionalism and treatments offered and also please upgrade their facilities. Please stop being so pathetic and desperate. Based on my experience, both Aromann and Purnama have their own strengths and weaknesses and the same goes for other male spas in KL. I dont know if this is some kind of a cheap or dirty business trick to ruin someone reputation but at the end of the day customers know the truth. I am not trying to be critical as I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at both spas. Lastly, please dont simply believe what you read. Give it a go and you know for sure the best spa that suits you. Thank you. 

What's got to do with you regarding other comments? People have the free to talk and comments on this forum! It look like you sakit hati! Or your period come, don't know how to release????

2 hours ago, Guest Coolguy 88 said:

I have been to both Aromann and Purnama and other male spas in KL. To whoever who posted this, I am wondering why did you only compare Purnama with one spa and why Aromann? Could it be based on their location but that doesnt really justify anything. There are many male spas in KL. Why are you trying so hard to promote Purnama? If Purnama is so good, then prove it through their professionalism and treatments offered and also please upgrade their facilities. Please stop being so pathetic and desperate. Based on my experience, both Aromann and Purnama have their own strengths and weaknesses and the same goes for other male spas in KL. I dont know if this is some kind of a cheap or dirty business trick to ruin someone reputation but at the end of the day customers know the truth. I am not trying to be critical as I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at both spas. Lastly, please dont simply believe what you read. Give it a go and you know for sure the best spa that suits you. Thank you. 

Guest Sauna Orang
On 15/10/2017 at 1:57 AM, tensionis said:

i met my friend's father at sauna and i was so shocked. he doesnt know me but i know him......

Did you manage to play with your friend’s dad? Is he hot? 

On 10/14/2017 at 9:29 PM, Guest Jingle said:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/lanang-at-kl/6345447686.html

Anyone have experience with him? I know for a fact that he is legit but if anyone have any good/bad experience with him, much appreciated. 

He has a solid body, very friendly but a bit fem. Massage so so but fj was good.

Is it just me or most of the indo MBs are a bit fem? 

1 hour ago, Guest Telawi said:

He has a solid body, very friendly but a bit fem. Massage so so but fj was good.

Is it just me or most of the indo MBs are a bit fem? 

I used him months ago and he was not so friendly.  Great body for sure.

On 20/09/2017 at 3:39 PM, Grazzy said:

Is he the masseur who is now about 37 and on the chubby side? Great massage, great cock and very versatile.  

Is there any contact for thia masseur??

2 hours ago, lcie said:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/muscular-b2b/6344322406.html

anyone tried this guy before? is he legit?

Pros:

He is as per the photos.

Massage was actually good.

Ideal for those into muscle worship, I guess. (He likes that)

Cons:

Smallest dick i've ever seen.

His idea of kissing is a peck on the lips...and that's it.

He doesn't like getting sucked (literally pulled away when I attempted to), and he will suck u with a condom on.

He will rush to try and get u to cum.

He doesn't want to cum.

To me at least, he seems suitable for those strictly into massage & muscle worship.

58 minutes ago, Guest PJ Guy said:

Pros:

He is as per the photos.

Massage was actually good.

Ideal for those into muscle worship, I guess. (He likes that)

Cons:

Smallest dick i've ever seen.

His idea of kissing is a peck on the lips...and that's it.

He doesn't like getting sucked (literally pulled away when I attempted to), and he will suck u with a condom on.

He will rush to try and get u to cum.

He doesn't want to cum.

To me at least, he seems suitable for those strictly into massage & muscle worship.

I tried him 5 years ago. His massage skill is just so-so back then. He looks as per his photo... though with muscle but not really very impressive to me.

Have to agree that he has a very small dick maybe 3" hard. I think he knows his "limits" hence he charged less than the normal rate. 

I think he might already be > 35yo by now. Possibly over 40yo.

Hello, I am visiting KL for the first time at the end of Nov for few days. I am not familiar with KL gay scene. I am looking for gay massage with extra. I would like to get some information before I arrive. Do you recommend any massage places or gay masseurs? I am looking for a masseur or a massage place with massage plus extra(full service). I am into masculine guys or bodybuilder type. Lastly, what will be a fair price for massage plus extra in KL? Also, what will be a good tip for the masseur? Any info, recommendation or comments will be greatly appreciated. I am early 40 gay Korean guy planning to visit KL at the end of Nov, if this matters at all. Thank you in advance.

Guest Massage
2 hours ago, ct2005 said:

I tried him 5 years ago. His massage skill is just so-so back then. He looks as per his photo... though with muscle but not really very impressive to me.

Have to agree that he has a very small dick maybe 3" hard. I think he knows his "limits" hence he charged less than the normal rate. 

I think he might already be > 35yo by now. Possibly over 40yo.

Body nice but sadly his dick us extremely small around 3in after fully erected

54 minutes ago, onehappycamper8 said:

That is a very ambitious of him to become a top role. Unless he is a power bottom...hehehe...

i agree...such small cock ..most bottoms would be disappointed ..haha

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.