Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

5 minutes ago, Daniel Denielle said:

Wah..are u doing housekeeping in Malaysia craigslist?? Haha

Kinda. Some "handsome" chaps at craigslist could be some fraudsters. I just look for flawless handsome guys that should be joining modelling. That raises some suspicions.

Hi guys...anyone tried FC massage before? Kinda prefer local chinese masseurs offered...but not sure if the masseur will be naked or at least just with underwear during b2b massage cause they look str8 and if they willing to do anything extra..

Else can anyone suggest any local chinese masseur..will be in KL end of this month...all replies are much appreciated!

1 hour ago, Namshin said:

Hi guys...anyone tried FC massage before? Kinda prefer local chinese masseurs offered...but not sure if the masseur will be naked or at least just with underwear during b2b massage cause they look str8 and if they willing to do anything extra..

Else can anyone suggest any local chinese masseur..will be in KL end of this month...all replies are much appreciated!

FC Chinese masseurs consist of mostly twinks and mostly gay. 

3 hours ago, hairluver said:

Anyone know is kursani still operate or already moved?

what about day thermos? Do they still provide massage or just spa?

Kursani is still in operation but will be moving to next door soon maybe by next month...Just paid a visit to kursani last week...

1 hour ago, Daniel Denielle said:

Jap guy is back.....

so many of you are fans of him...

Did anyone know/ask why a supposedly "hot" Japanese guy like him would be earning a lesser amount in Malaysia instead of his own country? Besides Singapore & Malaysia, any other countries that he also flying to?

10 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

Did anyone know/ask why a supposedly "hot" Japanese guy like him would be earning a lesser amount in Malaysia instead of his own country? Besides Singapore & Malaysia, any other countries that he also flying to?

How he looks like? How much he charging?

4 minutes ago, awang_melaka said:

Privacy and discretion, perhaps? What are the odds that a client turns out to be a friend/family/neighbour etc. Besides, he knows he has strong demand here, why not keep doing business here. You don't exit a profitable market.

maybe he is on tourist visa!

On 10/28/2017 at 12:29 AM, Cooler said:

Since disposable income will increase, anyone mind to share your review of this guy:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/big-body/6362805328.html

TQ

Erm. If I do recall it correctly, this guy is super horny when I met him. Not sure why he is so high meeting me. Forget about massage - but he is fit (not sure about now), definitely to go for if one needs to fulfill the sexual craving.....

P.S.: and he does like to do love bite! 

Edited by rainmaster
adding relevant details

2 hours ago, ct2005 said:

Privacy maybe one of the concern...i think the rate is the same where ever he goes..just in the currency...SGD200 in singapore, MYR300 in Malaysia and etc.

This is just a temp job for him.  I think once done he will be gone....haha

Just take it as he only does his job in these two places....

2 hours ago, awang_melaka said:

Privacy and discretion, perhaps? What are the odds that a client turns out to be a friend/family/neighbour etc. Besides, he knows he has strong demand here, why not keep doing business here. You don't exit a profitable market.

I doubt doing business here is good....customer all very demanding...sooner or later sure very selective...

2 hours ago, wetBTM said:

maybe he is on tourist visa!

Which massuer doesn’t come in with tourist visa...maybe except massuer in Myanmar may come in with UN card....haha

14 hours ago, Daniel Denielle said:

...This is just a temp job for him.  I think once done he will be gone....haha

Hmmm ... limited time offer ... those who can spare the cash ... grab him fast or live to regret :)

Edited by ct2005
Edit

2 hours ago, Guest guests said:

Tried him twice. Look as per in the picture. No massage and he is a Top.

How is his attitude? 

I contacted him before and his price is quite expensive from other mb...it used to be rm250 and now he quoted rm400

I came across his IG profile. There are a lot of photos of him showing off his "earning"...by partying...shopping... Gadget, shoes, perfume, etc... It was such a big turn-off... Made me feel... I don't want to be someone else's Richard Gere in Pretty Woman, you know...

Kindda immature. It is not I'm questioning what he does with his money...it is just the flaunting is kindda annoying.... oh well,  it is just me ranting....

But I'm curious about his manhood...it is as big as in the picture..hahaha?

3 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Day in day out same story....no others MB to talk about meh....haha....

Just like Apple, the secretive and the elusive the MB is, the more interest about the MB are being generated. Though I am yet to be one of his fans.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.