Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 11/12/2017 at 1:12 AM, Guest Boy123 said:

I was at otot2 earlier today and I was quite alarmed by some people who seem to have HIV. Not sure if they're aware of their status or not, but I can easily tell that they have kaposi sarcoma. Their rashes in their skin were not the usual.... I'm a medical practitioner and I'm well educated about HIV and AIDs.... I wish some people especially the positive ones who are on the verge of having a full blown infection lay low not just for their own good but also for others. I never expected to see a kaposi sarcoma patient in a bath house, it really freaked me out a little bit.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/kaposi-sarcoma/about/what-is-kaposi-sarcoma.html

Not all forms of Kaposi Sarcoma is caused by HIV or AIDS, the best way to know is through HIV test and also ensuring that your partner has done HIV test as well as continuing with safe sex practices. You should know better since you are in the medical field and creating stigma about HIV isn't going to get you brownie points.

As of now, it is safer to have sex with HIV positive men with undetectable viral load then HIV status unknowns. Also when you go to these establishments, your own safety is in your own hands. I only go as far as HJ and nothing more in this places. Each to his own.

1 hour ago, trx86 said:

I think it's no hanky panky

There is. Been here once. Choose from photo album. Few to choose from, mostly twinky Malay guys. Dun like the place, not well maintained. The place n it’s masseurs gave me a sleazy feeling.

11 hours ago, trx86 said:

Not all forms of Kaposi Sarcoma is caused by HIV or AIDS, the best way to know is through HIV test and also ensuring that your partner has done HIV test as well as continuing with safe sex practices. You should know better since you are in the medical field and creating stigma about HIV isn't going to get you brownie points.

As of now, it is safer to have sex with HIV positive men with undetectable viral load then HIV status unknowns. Also when you go to these establishments, your own safety is in your own hands. I only go as far as HJ and nothing more in this places. Each to his own.

Goes to show you, just a MD after your name doesn't make you any wiser.

Guest Butterfly ?
On 12/11/2017 at 8:44 PM, Guest Looking for advice said:

Planning to visit KL for a bit. Can someone recommend a good sauna for some action? Based on where I'll be, I'm thinking Day Thermos, Kakiku, Mandi Manda or Sweaters (researched from Utopia Asia). What do you guys think of those?

"Based on where I'll be " ??? Looks like all over Klang Valley NSEW!

So many more choices. Read reviews travelgayasia.com

On 12/10/2017 at 3:43 PM, ct2005 said:

Borneo_Massage_1.jpg

Borneo_Massage_2.jpg

Borneo massage is just opposite a "red" food stall/shop. At night, Borneo's entrance is hard to miss ... 'cos it has "red" light shining at its pink entrance.

Dear all, I could definitely use such a picture (or exact location) of FreshM2M. I live here 4 years, but until now unable to find the place(s).. (Some say there are two??)

I have never succeeded in getting though over the phone either; it simply remains unanswered...Thank you so much for replying :) 

On 12/12/2017 at 9:53 PM, TentacleMonster said:
Steel from Fresh Gallery 2

tumblr_p0up77yqUD1v28oo8o1_400.jpgtumblr_p0up77yqUD1v28oo8o2_400.jpg

I guess once you start back you get horny faster, LOL.

Since I did missed Steel the last session I decided to make a visit before he stop working (just an assumption cause some of them never came back). What else, with good recommendation from Blowing Wind Forum (for the fun part) I was really looking forward to this session.

But my working hours is kinda a bummer, I only managed to go at 1130PM on a Sunday which the pimp was willing to wait for me.

True enough, he was exactly like his photos which was awesome, those muscles, face and everything including body frame & height (muscular, about 176cm).

And on to the massage, which the forumers were saying it was meh, it was really not much - relaxing in a way but you definitely don’t want him on massage if you really need a good press. Plus, he stopped massaging me after 30 minutes, not sure if it was because it was after midnight and he was tired or this is his usual massage duration. So I guess meh fits in a way.

When he asked to flip over, he was very wiling to service but somehow he can’t get hard (I’m kinda understanding, he probably already cummed few times throughout the day) but that doesn’t matter to me since I’m fucking him anyway.

He does bottom pretty well and my my, his ass is definitely better than Popular’s. I actually cummed from fucking him and that’s not always the case when I fuck my bottoms. I guess his cute face and nice body helped as well. He did seem to enjoy the fuck and I appreciate that too.

When I left the place, I realized I only spent 45 minutes in it which kinda made me feel cheated a little but the fuck was definitely worth while.

Looks 8/10
Cute and solid body, definitely one of the better ones in my books.

Massage 5/10
Kinda meh. Okay if you just want some rubs to relax and chill before sex.

Happy Ending 8/10
Moans cutely, awesome face and body to go along while being fucked, nice hole. What more can a top ask for?

All in all, find him for fun, not for massage.

He cant get it hsrd cos he is on meth

23 minutes ago, Dutchnode said:

Dear all, I could definitely use such a picture (or exact location) of FreshM2M. I live here 4 years, but until now unable to find the place(s).. (Some say there are two??)

I have never succeeded in getting though over the phone either; it simply remains unanswered...Thank you so much for replying :) 

Oh dear...you should explore and read the thread regularly to keep yourself abreast....haha...Fresh has changed their numbers....of course u call until the cow comes home u still can’t get it....try call the following 0107754015 Cheras and 0172608861 Taman Desa

46 minutes ago, Dutchnode said:

I have posted a Google street view of Freshm2m (Taman Desa; Gallery 2) previously.  see link

As for Freshm2m (Cheras; Gallery 1), see photos below. Just use the elevator found between Irene kitchen & Norbu Hotel. Go to level 2 (I think), turn left is Fresh, right is Norbu hotel.

Freshm2m_pic1.jpg

Freshm2m_pic2.jpg

9 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Went to sempurna again today for a session with rambo, and i saw koko is also back from nepal. Guess i need to come again lol. 

Though he is back, lots of times he is not available at the center ... so better book with him directly.

17 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

I have posted a Google street view of Freshm2m (Taman Desa; Gallery 2) previously.  see link

As for Freshm2m (Cheras; Gallery 1), see photos below. Just use the elevator found between Irene kitchen & Norbu Hotel. Go to level 2 (I think), turn left is Fresh, right is Norbu hotel.

Freshm2m_pic1.jpg

Freshm2m_pic2.jpg

Go to level one first once paid only to level two

Guest Mly_Kul
11 minutes ago, Guest Jingling said:

Anyone tried this super hot malay guy? Found him on ig, charge rm250 for 12 hrs. But need to bank in/transfer rm150 for booking, the rest rm100 after done. 

Seems too good to be true. Worried block number once booked payment. 

https://imgur.com/a/h76Jg

Fake FAKE n fake. His photo belong to one of insta fitness model n not him. I saw someone posted on twitter about his modus operandi as well so be careful guy. His wechat id marmacho16

Yup that photo is not his, its an Australian fitness model andrew mcdevitt. Fake and scammer. Last time he only asked rm50 deposit, and i googled that image and know he is a scammer, now he asked 150 lol no reason to ask for deposit since u will be face to face anyway.... 

49 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

Though he is back, lots of times he is not available at the center ... so better book with him directly.

U have his phone number? Pm me if u have. He is hard to find, similar to roy, who based on rambo, still in nepal. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Sudu said:

Yup that photo is not his, its an Australian fitness model andrew mcdevitt. Fake and scammer. Last time he only asked rm50 deposit, and i googled that image and know he is a scammer, now he asked 150 lol no reason to ask for deposit since u will be face to face anyway.... 

So what exactly he looks like in real life ???

14 hours ago, trx86 said:

We aren't in Africa or mediterranean.. also, the most common cause of that here in Asia is HIV. And, let's face it, with the number of cases now, it's most likely the main culprit. And, of course, I'm aware that I'm in charge of my own safety. I'm just looking after those that don't have enough knowledge about it and might have a one night stand with that guy. Kaposi sarcoma DOES NOT MANIFEST, unless HIV is almost close to developing AIDS. Unlike you, I didn't just get my knowledge from reading about these online.. I've had personal encounters in the field, and not a case was the "mediterranean" "african" or "transplant" type...  

I wasn't trying to create a stigma against HIV patients as a whole, I'm tryng to tell people to watch out for those who are careless and doesn't give a damn about infecting other people. Those irresponsible individuals deserve the stigma that they'll get cos in the first place they dont care if they infect people. See where I'm leading to from here?

Good for you, you just go there for a handjob..  But the others?  We can't really say.. neither can we say anything about their awareness. Heck, there are young patrons there who i think don't even know what HIV is. 

We might as well be talking about it than just ignoring it and  get one of our own infected. 

3 hours ago, Guest Boy123 said:

We aren't in Africa or mediterranean.. also, the most common cause of that here in Asia is HIV. And, let's face it, with the number of cases now, it's most likely the main culprit. And, of course, I'm aware that I'm in charge of my own safety. I'm just looking after those that don't have enough knowledge about it and might have a one night stand with that guy. Kaposi sarcoma DOES NOT MANIFEST, unless HIV is almost close to developing AIDS. Unlike you, I didn't just get my knowledge from reading about these online.. I've had personal encounters in the field, and not a case was the "mediterranean" "african" or "transplant" type...  

I wasn't trying to create a stigma against HIV patients as a whole, I'm tryng to tell people to watch out for those who are careless and doesn't give a damn about infecting other people. Those irresponsible individuals deserve the stigma that they'll get cos in the first place they dont care if they infect people. See where I'm leading to from here?

Good for you, you just go there for a handjob..  But the others?  We can't really say.. neither can we say anything about their awareness. Heck, there are young patrons there who i think don't even know what HIV is. 

We might as well be talking about it than just ignoring it and  get one of our own infected. 

Ok ok...move on...just be careful and cautious...period....

4 hours ago, Bird9898 said:

So what exactly he looks like in real life ???

No idea. I contacted him and after very minor chat i already told him he is a scammer and he blocked me lol. Of course i already know that pic is not him

3 hours ago, la melancolia said:

2 out of 3 MBs i had encountered told me that they are straight hence can't get hard and prefer to be the "receiver".

u must be very unlucky to have 2/3 mb that cant get hard. That is definitely a turn off for me, and will never repeat them. Most of the mbs are straight and plenty can get hard and a lot of them are exclusive top. Those straight one hate bottoming the most, some even wont let u play near their ass holes. 

3 hours ago, Sudu said:

u must be very unlucky to have 2/3 mb that cant get hard. That is definitely a turn off for me, and will never repeat them. Most of the mbs are straight and plenty can get hard and a lot of them are exclusive top. Those straight one hate bottoming the most, some even wont let u play near their ass holes. 

True! they hate it but have no choice. Anyway, It takes two hands to clap. If just one hand you get slapped instead lol.

Guest Twilite
On Tue Dec 12 2017 at 9:48 PM, Guest boy123 said:

It's just a reminder to those who are "sick" to be responsible enough not to spread their disease. No one is trying to act like a virgin here.   It's also to raise everyone's awareness too.

Online  kaposi photos look like old mozzie bites or bruise. How can be sure in bad light when even doctors need to cut and test skin? Nvmind. Those ppl not reading advice here anyway. Doctor spends lot of time there, so pls give real info or suggestion like no bareback anal,  prep risk, undetectable etc. Says sauna name first sounding like business fight,  fake news?

12 hours ago, johanxxxx said:

sleazy feeling? isnt that what most of us asked for? haha

Yes, most are looking for extras. But I still expect some form of proper massage before that.

Seeing masseurs who are skinny, looks lethargic, smoking, half-naked with towels walking around, is not very tempting at all.

18 hours ago, Guest Jingling said:

Anyone tried this super hot malay guy? Found him on ig, charge rm250 for 12 hrs. But need to bank in/transfer rm150 for booking, the rest rm100 after done. 

Seems too good to be true. Worried block number once booked payment. 

https://imgur.com/a/h76Jg

Fake. Stay away. Photo is of a model

7 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Review la

7 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Review la

Here we go:

Arka (from Indonesia) is very eager to have you. If this is because of hunger for business or his aim to please....not sure; but I think the first hehehe. He started off his career by advertising on Craigslist as a dominant boy, who would force you to s*** him and be his toy, I think he put it. Well that didn’t work now did it Arcka :) Very soon after that, he started to advertise as regular MB. Have to say, his tool is built to f***. Arcka is an experienced f***er and after an average and quick meh-ssage is getting you in the position soon – perhaps a bit too soon - but he definitely know how to use his tool. He is not into kissing or otherwise romantic behavior. His goal is to get you laid. He advertises himself as being fit....I would say average. All and all I felt a bit hurried, but no real complaints. However not want to come back as I expect a bit more for my money (I believe he asked 200 at the time) Asks for feedback. He shares a place with a girl – probably in the same business – in Maple Suites. Discrete entrance, no need to register at the reception. His number as advertised is +60122365308, WhatsApp welcome. He has not advertised recently; not sure if he’s still “in business”, but his WA still active. He knows a lot of other MB’s from Indonesia (Marvel, and others) and can help u connect. Overall a nice guy.

Co-incidentally he started again to advertise today, now located in Seremban: https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/mynameisarcka/6424819927.html 

00808_4yNQ3EKGSja_1200x900.jpg

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

Edited by Dutchnode

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.