Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, discrod87 said:

Ways to avoid getting scammed (or at least minimise the odds):

1. Read all the posts in this thread. A lot, I know. But better than losing a few hundred RM and feeling frustrated. (Unless u're filthy rich and don't care about a few hundred RM. If so, u may stop reading.)

2. If any of them asks for payment 1st, RUN!!!!

3. If they look significantly different (a few extra pounds is to be expected) from their pic, RUN!!!

4. Be clear in telling him what u want out of the session. If u're not clear abt it urself: a. Do some soul searching. b. Go with the flow (at the risk of drowning, of course)

5. Ur hands would be the safest & cheapest alternative for a release.

Feel free to add to the list. Hope this helps those in need of it :-)

if i may add, ask for video call before made up your mind to hire, if he gets mad/ angry, or feel insulted after you request for video call, then 99.9% is fake 

Edited by simon292

Halllooo people! 

Just met Nicky from Vietnam! 

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/young-boy-smooth-body/6432185230.html

honesly speaking, he is very very cute! He looks so much better in person! And his English accent is so adorable! Totally melt for his cuteness!

but.....his massage really lousy wei! He massaged me for I think 5 minutes then we started having fun already! His cock is long, slightly above average, and he loves people blow him, yup...I blow him and I like it...though he may be a little bit rough, there were a few times I choked until I almost vomit! The pukings are fucking intense (but my problem on this!)

he was very passionate when it comes to fun, once he started, he moved like a motor, and I couldn’t helped but stopped him due to intense pain, then he slowed down and let me settled down, after that u guys know laaaa.

The whole session lasted only I think 30mins ...coz I was too high and I think he was rushing me to cum...but oh man, the fucking was great!

ok, overall I will meet him again if I want sex!!! But if I wan sex and massage, then I don’t think he will be my first choice!

massage: 2/10

cock: 6/10

fun: 8/10 (if he can be a little more gentle will be awesome)

10 hours ago, Chubby Slut said:

Halllooo people! 

Just met Nicky from Vietnam! 

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/young-boy-smooth-body/6432185230.html

honesly speaking, he is very very cute! He looks so much better in person! And his English accent is so adorable! Totally melt for his cuteness!

but.....his massage really lousy wei! He massaged me for I think 5 minutes then we started having fun already! His cock is long, slightly above average, and he loves people blow him, yup...I blow him and I like it...though he may be a little bit rough, there were a few times I choked until I almost vomit! The pukings are fucking intense (but my problem on this!)

he was very passionate when it comes to fun, once he started, he moved like a motor, and I couldn’t helped but stopped him due to intense pain, then he slowed down and let me settled down, after that u guys know laaaa.

The whole session lasted only I think 30mins ...coz I was too high and I think he was rushing me to cum...but oh man, the fucking was great!

ok, overall I will meet him again if I want sex!!! But if I wan sex and massage, then I don’t think he will be my first choice!

massage: 2/10

cock: 6/10

fun: 8/10 (if he can be a little more gentle will be awesome)

How much ya?

19 hours ago, Guest HappyGoLucky said:

The comments are not to be trusted. Some of the masseurs write the comments themselves.:mellow:And if there were any truth in the comments eg: massage was bad,the masseur was money minded, the admin of Bbboy would delete them. Recent case is Zero. All the negative comments have been deleted.

AGREED 100%

On 20/12/2017 at 4:20 PM, Cooler said:

There were postings made at Craigslist disclosing his modus operandi. But still, this cibai is still around preying for next victims. How can we stop him? Arggggghh

Its easy....since u have the evidence..lodge a police report and report to immigration dept for working in Malaysia under social pass...let them being departed n banned ....lol

On 19/12/2017 at 1:28 PM, Toofdoctor said:

Hired a guy name Tony from Craigslist yesterday. 

Not his real pic. Didn’t want to cum cause say have client later and charge me full price 250 

Should have walk away instead if not real pic :)

Went to emperor spa today only to discover they are closed due to wiring issue so need to do some repair. The guy said tomorrow also close, and they will resume on Saturday. And he suggested me to go to sempurna lol maybe he didnt know im already a sempurna regular and went to emperor for a change of scene lol.

Still want at least a decent massage so instead went to reborn desa petaling. The first guy they assigned to me is a tall and chubby masseur. He started massaging my back with series of short presses and then massaging my shoulder. Felt his presses not strong enough so i told him to do it stronger which is fine but then all his strokes on my back are also become stronger too. Somehow his stroke didnt really hit the spot, and sometimes he uses 1 hand only, and felt rather lazy, couldve been his hand are big that when he massage my shoulder, part of his hand hi my cheek, another annoyance to me. So after about 10min of stressful massage, i lift my face and ask him to call counter, though he didnt really understand english, he went out.

After 2-3min, someone else come and try to ask me, also almost no english lol, anyway he did the hand gesture of massage so i guess he is the replacement. His massage is much better than the first guy. Strong, slow but steady and long presses, and hits all the right spot. Thought his massage are painful at time, its the right kind of pain, that make me high lol. And the best thing, the pain immediately gone after he releases his presses. I really like this kind of painful massage and and he did it almost perfectly. The rest of the massage was great too. He did ask if i wanted oil massage somewhere in the middle of the session and i said yes, and asked if i can remove my underwear, and he is ok with that. Anyway no hanky panky, but he is kinda cute lol. Not the usual muscular type but more like average next door guy type. 

I give him small tips for the massage and since i am most likely will come back, registered as member there, which is simply paying the money upfront to enjoy the discounted rate and free extra credits. A but different than healthland membership where they gave extra hours.

so i went to fresh the other day and tried Coke.... i must say that the massage was almost rubbish... just pressing down and vibrating... almost like those massage chairs in shopping mall (not the Osim kind) 

but the after........ 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10/ 10

i highly recommend trying him for those who likes getting their dicks sucked. i dont even know how to describe it. 

On 19/12/2017 at 8:04 PM, Guest Jack said:

That boss massaged my feet n at the same time pressed his dick against my feet..prolly he got a thing for feet lol..but i just nicely asked him to stop massaging n he stopped.had a chinese masseur named tony if im not mistaken..had a good massage as he was full in energy..no hanky panky but he was in his boxer n did pressed his dick against my ass twice while massaging me..but dunno wther that was hints or just his technique lol..the so called urut batin also not bad..tho its just a jerk off but he did massage my dick n ball n not just jerked me..overall hes not bad for a good massage..any other recommended masseur at borneo that more into sensual massage?

would like to try borneo massage, up for recommendations

11 hours ago, Sudu said:

Went to emperor spa today only to discover they are closed due to wiring issue so need to do some repair. The guy said tomorrow also close, and they will resume on Saturday. And he suggested me to go to sempurna lol maybe he didnt know im already a sempurna regular and went to emperor for a change of scene lol.

Still want at least a decent massage so instead went to reborn desa petaling. The first guy they assigned to me is a tall and chubby masseur. He started massaging my back with series of short presses and then massaging my shoulder. Felt his presses not strong enough so i told him to do it stronger which is fine but then all his strokes on my back are also become stronger too. Somehow his stroke didnt really hit the spot, and sometimes he uses 1 hand only, and felt rather lazy, couldve been his hand are big that when he massage my shoulder, part of his hand hi my cheek, another annoyance to me. So after about 10min of stressful massage, i lift my face and ask him to call counter, though he didnt really understand english, he went out.

After 2-3min, someone else come and try to ask me, also almost no english lol, anyway he did the hand gesture of massage so i guess he is the replacement. His massage is much better than the first guy. Strong, slow but steady and long presses, and hits all the right spot. Thought his massage are painful at time, its the right kind of pain, that make me high lol. And the best thing, the pain immediately gone after he releases his presses. I really like this kind of painful massage and and he did it almost perfectly. The rest of the massage was great too. He did ask if i wanted oil massage somewhere in the middle of the session and i said yes, and asked if i can remove my underwear, and he is ok with that. Anyway no hanky panky, but he is kinda cute lol. Not the usual muscular type but more like average next door guy type. 

I give him small tips for the massage and since i am most likely will come back, registered as member there, which is simply paying the money upfront to enjoy the discounted rate and free extra credits. A but different than healthland membership where they gave extra hours.

Asking for a replacement instead of enduring the uncomfortable situation for the entire session is certainly the right decision. But I have never done that ... though i can’t really complain about the bad massage in those usual gay massage center :)

42 minutes ago, Guest borneo said:

would like to try borneo massage, up for recommendations

I just tried tony..massage wise 7/10..no hanky panky tho..any other recommendations?thanks

On 12/20/2017 at 8:08 PM, maleire said:

Anybody has any experience with these guys? I am always worried if from Thailand. 90% of Thai MB in KL use other people's photos:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/handsome-boy/6432158637.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/nice-guy/6432171374.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/strong-boy/6432168431.html

The first one is fake. I tried the first one but when I went inside the room, it's the second one.

So the first one and the second one is actually the same person ie the second one.

8 hours ago, Cooler said:

Has anyone met this guy? He said from Pakistan and his rate is RM250. Here's the link: https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/men-4-men/6430959280.html

Screenshot_20171222-082055.jpg

I recalled reading the comments about him. He is a bit feminine. So if you are looking for the macho kind, he is not your guy.

Guest Shah senjakala

Hi everyone... I am shah... before I doing massage.. I put my number here for any members in blowing wing who ones try my massage... after ones day in April this year I decide to stop for wild doing massage.. Now I started again doing massage.. whatsapp me for the massage service.. 0162544088.. 

I was working in senjaka spa Kuala Lumpur before 

18 hours ago, Sudu said:

Who..pls recommend...loo

1 hour ago, Guest Shah senjakala said:

Hi everyone... I am shah... before I doing massage.. I put my number here for any members in blowing wing who ones try my massage... after ones day in April this year I decide to stop for wild doing massage.. Now I started again doing massage.. whatsapp me for the massage service.. 0162544088.. 

Hopefully, quality of the massage still the same as before

3 hours ago, Guest Shah senjakala said:

who has tried Shah massage recently? Pls share. thank you.

40 minutes ago, Cooler said:

Yep. I tried him when he was working at BB boys. His face and body looks the same as in the photo. Not sure if the same person is doing freelance now.

When he massaged me at bbboys he was quite "lan-si". He didn't talk much. He didn't allow me to touch or caressing his body . If I need extra then I must pay extra.

Massage wise was ok. Not that good  just ok. While massaging me on the table he was distracted by his mobile phone which was quite annoying. Approximately more than 5 times, he stopped and looked at his phone. Replied his text. He wasn't friendly at all. Unlike JoJo (or sometimes he known as Giorgio). JoJo at BB boys was quite playful, friendly and allowed me to touch his body and his dick.

Funny thing is that once I finished with his massage, only then I accidently discovered Freshm2m.

If only I knew, I might just skip BB boys and just go with Freshm2m. 

Maybe somebody has a better experience with him... Not me.

Edited by onehappycamper8
Edit

28 minutes ago, onehappycamper8 said:

Yep. I tried him when he was working at BB boys. His face and body looks the same as in the photo. Not sure if the same person is doing freelance now.

When he massaged me at bbboys he was quite "lan-si". He didn't talk much. He didn't allow me to touch or caressing his body . If I need extra then I must pay extra.

Massage wise was ok. Not that good  just ok. While massaging me on the table he was distracted by his mobile phone which was quite annoying. Approximately more than 5 times, he stopped and looked at his phone. Replied his text. He wasn't friendly at all. Unlike JoJo (or sometimes he known as Giorgio). JoJo at BB boys was quite playful, friendly and allowed me to touch his body and his dick.

Funny thing is that once I finished with his massage, only then I accidently discovered Freshm2m.

Even his photo facial expression says it all ... "lan-si" :)

I am wondering to what extend do you guys practice safer sex with an mb? Do u kiss/rim? Do u suck them or let them suck u? If so, with or without condom? Needless to say Rubber is mandatory for fucking. I'd once contracted painful urethritis from unprotected oral sex with an mb. It did caused some paranoia in me since although it had been cured after two rounds of antibiotics. 

11 hours ago, onehappycamper8 said:

Errrmmm... i have a totally different experience with him. I suck him... he was so wild and always wanted me to deep throat him. And he enjoy much. He wanna fuck me, but I rejected.

But I agree, he was so cool at first and his massage was just ok.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I am wondering to what extend do you guys practice safer sex with an mb? Do u kiss/rim? Do u suck them or let them suck u? If so, with or without condom? Needless to say Rubber is mandatory for fucking. I'd once contracted painful urethritis from unprotected oral sex with an mb. It did caused some paranoia in me since although it had been cured after two rounds of antibiotics. 

Actually been wondering bout that too since im into sucking..

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.