Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

2 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

(Some of the) legit ones will allow a short video call prior to booking. Freelancers in hotels are always AYOR. Even some of the long term profiles can be fake. Watch this forum regularly and be advised of fake profiles.

Sorry,  wat is AYOR? 

3 minutes ago, Guest Cool said:

Tis guy profile advertised at JB few days ago. Now was at KL so dunno can trust anot! 

But that's not the reason whether to trust the MB ads or not. It is not uncommon that MB move around from one state to another or even one country to another.

1 hour ago, ct2005 said:

But that's not the reason whether to trust the MB ads or not. It is not uncommon that MB move around from one state to another or even one country to another.

May I noe wat u guys normally do when MB turn up at your place different fr Craigslist profile pic? 

Guest China massage C
On 28/12/2017 at 9:54 AM, Guest Good massage in Taman OUG said:

Got real massage on ur JJ but no extra. He is from China. So English no good.

Can touch his cock?  B2b ?or just hj only? 

On 12/25/2017 at 9:51 PM, Guest Bottom said:

Instead of bottom mb why don't u hook up with bottoms looking for tops?

Cuz it's not the same spectrum. Most ppl who pay for MB isn't attractive. 

Unless you are an attractive bottom that likes not attractive top, you can drop me a private message.

3 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

Cuz it's not the same spectrum. Most ppl who pay for MB isn't attractive. 

Unless you are an attractive bottom that likes not attractive top, you can drop me a private message.

Ahh...I get it..thanks.

Yes I am above average I would say. Looks is not that important to me. What I go for is fit body...

On 28/12/2017 at 11:19 PM, Aristic Ong said:

Funny la u....u think ppl so free to look at u meh!!!! For your info Purnama is secluded la...no one will actually go through that entrance and usually store uses it to store goods...even aroman in mount Kiara also same la.....

besides u tell me which gay spa with activities is hygienic???? Even freelance massuer Hotel is not hygienic...

I always support your comment and review.... Keep on BABY!!! like you 

Review: Putra

I spent money on this bloke on 2 different occasions. Viewed afterwards, in both cases, I could have done better. Having phantasized of bottoming for his massive dick made me decide to book him in his hotel. You know Hotel 99 in Jalan Pudu? The place with the smelly pillows and similarly fragrant quilt...Anyway, just to prepare and to ensure a bit of hygiene, I booked a room of my own and asked him to come up . By the way, don’t let it shine through if you’re a foreigner: his price goes up immediately. After some negotiation, we agreed – If I remember well – 600 for 2 hours. Upon arrival in my room, we chatted a bit, and a bit more, and a bit more...and then he wanted to smoke. I asked him to open the window of my-room-with-a-view and he went on his phone, smoking his cigarette. Then he asked me if I was interested in a 3some with one of his friends, saying that he would be much more active and horny when his friend would be there. Since I did not have enough cash on me, but he kept insisting, we agreed to shorten the time, I would add some more cash and he would take care of the split between them. After w hile a second guy turned up, who turned out to be a polite, somewhat shy guy. Finally we got it going. They started to massage me. That was really nice, at least from the second guy, but lasted for no more than 10 minutes Then they started to make out with each other, which was a lovely view. They were kissing, and sucking each other’s nipples while I was serving their tools. Have to say, Putra’s tool maybe a bit photoshopped in the pics but in reality he does certainly not disappoint. A nice tool to suck off and play with. Then they started to care about me, one guy working on my nipples and the other taking care of my lower end hehe. It all ended with some HJ. On a second occasion, when I booked him again, I decided not to allow him to get others in, hoping to have him finally do me. He disappointed, only allowing me to suck him off, after which he thrusted his tool between my legs, which he squeezed together. Nice feeling, but not really what I was hoping for. Long story short: Putra is well equipped, but does not use his tool to satisfaction. His massage is low-to-average and he tries to kill time by chatting it away. In one word: He’s lazy. Do not expect him to take much initiative, especially when you want to bottom for him. He is offering his tool though to play around with. Massage: 3/10. Active: 3/10. Passive: 7/10. Hygiene: 7/10. Top only. NB He will keep bugging you for money afterwards by sending WhatsApp messages. Best is not to respond. He’s a big actor, telling you a whole bunch of lies to try to get you to bank in to his account. Just ignore. In my case, I blocked him, but he then started to call me on a different number. Had to change my number to get rid of it.

putra.jpg

putra1.png

Guest KL Trip

When to one of the Healthland branch and asked for a fit to muscular Thai male masseur. I started to chat with him and getting to know him as be massaged my back. We got along nicely with some limited language barrier. Midway when he massaged my back I told him to take off his shirt and he obliged. It was nice feeling having his toned body touching my back once awhile when he rubbed my back and buttock. Got really hard when he asked me to turned over. I told him the underwear was uncomfortable with my hard on and he removed it. He complimented my tool and I took the opportunity to tell him he can massage there if he like. Initially he just smiled and moved to massage my chest that’s when I rubbed my arms on his groin getting him hard as well. Shortly when he was doing my hand outstretched I rubbed his tool which was hard still. When he didn’t reject I took it out and started jerking it. I can tell he really enjoyed it. I told him if he sucked me I will do the same and tips him later. We did almost 69 while he was stand bending. He came first guess he wasn’t used to someone doing it to him lol. He cleaned up and took some time to really sucked me before jerking me too. It was a great session. Who says normal spa don’t have happy ending lol. Much better then those overpriced gay spa for sure

Guest KL Trip
13 minutes ago, looklook said:

Which branch and masseur 

Sorry can’t really tell since I am not from KL. Just told the taxi driver to send me to the nearest Healthland spa in town. I felt asleep on the way and it was night. I tipped him RM20 he was very happy. Massage above above 100 plus. Was exhausted after that lol

44 minutes ago, Guest KL Trip said:

When to one of the Healthland branch and asked for a fit to muscular Thai male masseur. I started to chat with him and getting to know him as be massaged my back. We got along nicely with some limited language barrier. Midway when he massaged my back I told him to take off his shirt and he obliged. It was nice feeling having his toned body touching my back once awhile when he rubbed my back and buttock. Got really hard when he asked me to turned over. I told him the underwear was uncomfortable with my hard on and he removed it. He complimented my tool and I took the opportunity to tell him he can massage there if he like. Initially he just smiled and moved to massage my chest that’s when I rubbed my arms on his groin getting him hard as well. Shortly when he was doing my hand outstretched I rubbed his tool which was hard still. When he didn’t reject I took it out and started jerking it. I can tell he really enjoyed it. I told him if he sucked me I will do the same and tips him later. We did almost 69 while he was stand bending. He came first guess he wasn’t used to someone doing it to him lol. He cleaned up and took some time to really sucked me before jerking me too. It was a great session. Who says normal spa don’t have happy ending lol. Much better then those overpriced gay spa for sure

Told u...a straight also can be bent.....especially in this places....u recall his number....haha

1 hour ago, Dutchnode said:

I spent money on this bloke on 2 different occasions. Viewed afterwards, in both cases, I could have done better. Having phantasized of bottoming for his massive dick made me decide to book him in his hotel. You know Hotel 99 in Jalan Pudu? The place with the smelly pillows and similarly fragrant quilt...Anyway, just to prepare and to ensure a bit of hygiene, I booked a room of my own and asked him to come up . By the way, don’t let it shine through if you’re a foreigner: his price goes up immediately. After some negotiation, we agreed – If I remember well – 600 for 2 hours. Upon arrival in my room, we chatted a bit, and a bit more, and a bit more...and then he wanted to smoke. I asked him to open the window of my-room-with-a-view and he went on his phone, smoking his cigarette. Then he asked me if I was interested in a 3some with one of his friends, saying that he would be much more active and horny when his friend would be there. Since I did not have enough cash on me, but he kept insisting, we agreed to shorten the time, I would add some more cash and he would take care of the split between them. After w hile a second guy turned up, who turned out to be a polite, somewhat shy guy. Finally we got it going. They started to massage me. That was really nice, at least from the second guy, but lasted for no more than 10 minutes Then they started to make out with each other, which was a lovely view. They were kissing, and sucking each other’s nipples while I was serving their tools. Have to say, Putra’s tool maybe a bit photoshopped in the pics but in reality he does certainly not disappoint. A nice tool to suck off and play with. Then they started to care about me, one guy working on my nipples and the other taking care of my lower end hehe. It all ended with some HJ. On a second occasion, when I booked him again, I decided not to allow him to get others in, hoping to have him finally do me. He disappointed, only allowing me to suck him off, after which he thrusted his tool between my legs, which he squeezed together. Nice feeling, but not really what I was hoping for. Long story short: Putra is well equipped, but does not use his tool to satisfaction. His massage is low-to-average and he tries to kill time by chatting it away. In one word: He’s lazy. Do not expect him to take much initiative, especially when you want to bottom for him. He is offering his tool though to play around with. Massage: 3/10. Active: 3/10. Passive: 7/10. Hygiene: 7/10. Top only. NB He will keep bugging you for money afterwards by sending WhatsApp messages. Best is not to respond. He’s a big actor, telling you a whole bunch of lies to try to get you to bank in to his account. Just ignore. In my case, I blocked him, but he then started to call me on a different number. Had to change my number to get rid of it.

putra.jpg

putra1.png

Thanks for the review. A major no-no for me.

3 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

I In one word: He’s lazy. Do not expect him to take much initiative, especially when you want to bottom for him. He is offering his tool though to play around with. Massage: 3/10. Active: 3/10. Passive: 7/10. Hygiene: 7/10. Top only. NB He will keep bugging you for money afterwards by sending WhatsApp messages. Best is not to respond. He’s a big actor, telling you a whole bunch of lies to try to get you to bank in to his account. Just ignore. In my case, I blocked him, but he then started to call me on a different number. Had to change my number to get rid of it.

putra.jpg

putra1.png

Thanks for the review.

Perhaps you might want to book an hour for a new MB when you are unsure if he can perform to your satisfaction. RM600 for 2 hrs for an incall is very pricey. The fact that you agreed to it, makes him want to move in for the kill.

Since it was your fantasy that he top you, I thought you should be a little disappointed after the 1st 3some session that ended with only HJ.

2 hours ago, Guest KL Trip said:

Sorry can’t really tell since I am not from KL. Just told the taxi driver to send me to the nearest Healthland spa in town. I felt asleep on the way and it was night. I tipped him RM20 he was very happy. Massage above above 100 plus. Was exhausted after that lol

I am surprised that RM20 tips makes him happy. I would love to try this masseur since he is so easily contented. :)

3 hours ago, Guest KL Trip said:

Around which area did u stay ? 

1 hour ago, ct2005 said:

I am surprised that RM20 tips makes him happy. I would love to try this masseur since he is so easily contented. :)

Yalo! RM20 not even enough on the sauna entrance fee

Guest KL Trip
49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yalo! RM20 not even enough on the sauna entrance fee

In my experience as at other normal spas with both male and female masseurs, it is all depending on how you treat them. If u treat them with respect and genuine make them feel wanted and not be a snob, the tips isn’t important. It is the feeling they get that you were considerate of their emotion and needs. Most are straight but I treat them lovingly and care if they like the way I suck or touch or masturbate for them too not just they for me. That’s why I don’t go to gay spa it is too materialistic and unhygienic.

3 minutes ago, Guest KL Trip said:

In my experience as at other normal spas with both male and female masseurs, it is all depending on how you treat them. If u treat them with respect and genuine make them feel wanted and not be a snob, the tips isn’t important. It is the feeling they get that you were considerate of their emotion and needs. Most are straight but I treat them lovingly and care if they like the way I suck or touch or masturbate for them too not just they for me. That’s why I don’t go to gay spa it is too materialistic and unhygienic.

Still curious of which heartland massage you went too. Did you stay near mid valley?

17 minutes ago, Guest KL Trip said:

Amazing. Very remarkable. Thanks for sharing. So if you go to places like Healthland, you are able to do this even with straight masseurs? Able to share any more tips on this? As in, how would you even begin to start? I mean, how to handle rejection or other reactions?

Another question if I may,  since you since you seem quite good at this, have you ever approached like those from the lower income groups who are straight - maybe waiters, or security guards, or despatch - who might be interested in making some extra income?

Thanks!

Just now, Guest Alps said:

Amazing. Very remarkable. Thanks for sharing. So if you go to places like Healthland, you are able to do this even with straight masseurs? Able to share any more tips on this? As in, how would you even begin to start? I mean, how to handle rejection or other reactions?

Another question if I may,  since you since you seem quite good at this, have you ever approached like those from the lower income groups who are straight - maybe waiters, or security guards, or despatch - who might be interested in making some extra income?

Thanks!

Sorry, just to add, I mean for people who are shy, or feeling awkward to ask or start anything with straight masseurs, do you have any tips to share? Thanks! 

Guest KL Trip
5 minutes ago, Guest Banff said:

Sorry, just to add, I mean for people who are shy, or feeling awkward to ask or start anything with straight masseurs, do you have any tips to share? Thanks! 

Well shyness will be your first problem lol...like I say you have to initiate, to break the ice by being friendly, comforting and making the masseur u r interested open up to you. I am always naked when massage. If the masseur request me to be in short I will just tell them I have skin sensitivity. I also ask them to remove the towel for same reason. Some place I know is strict I will wear very loose boxer or very skimpy underwear. But best is always naked. Talk about his time there where his family friends married etc and share and talked about loneliness being away and so on. When massage time encourage the masseur to take more time at your errogeneous zones/spots that excites you and ask him if he feels the same there or not. Take opportunity to touch him when any part of your body is close to his. Just about any body touching will help. I often time find when they stretch your arm and massage your hand and wrist you are within reach of their groin. Also when they stand by your head and massage your chest always reach out your arms and caress their shoulders arms etc.

It is 100% there are those who really not into it so just let it go and enjoy the massage.

Maybe I should start a class and charge lol

1 hour ago, TentacleMonster said:

You think a top that goes for MB has fit body? Hahaha

What I meant was I as a bottom go for a top which has a nice or relatively nice body lar..I don't care much about looks. He can have a nice face but if his body is not fit that would be a no no for me..that's all..

12 minutes ago, Guest KL Trip said:

Well shyness will be your first problem lol...like I say you have to initiate, to break the ice by being friendly, comforting and making the masseur u r interested open up to you. I am always naked when massage. If the masseur request me to be in short I will just tell them I have skin sensitivity. I also ask them to remove the towel for same reason. Some place I know is strict I will wear very loose boxer or very skimpy underwear. But best is always naked. Talk about his time there where his family friends married etc and share and talked about loneliness being away and so on. When massage time encourage the masseur to take more time at your errogeneous zones/spots that excites you and ask him if he feels the same there or not. Take opportunity to touch him when any part of your body is close to his. Just about any body touching will help. I often time find when they stretch your arm and massage your hand and wrist you are within reach of their groin. Also when they stand by your head and massage your chest always reach out your arms and caress their shoulders arms etc.

It is 100% there are those who really not into it so just let it go and enjoy the massage.

Maybe I should start a class and charge lol

Yes! Definitely a class to share your skills and wisdom! Thanks for the tips! Great stuff! Right now I can't imagine doing some of the things like touching a straight masseur while he is massaging my hand (unless he puts my hand there first haha, but never happened before) or caress his arms and shoulders while he is massaging my head or chest. I guess the lesson here is to be bold and relaxed yet sensitives and caring?   

6 hours ago, Guest KL Trip said:

where are you from? malaysia chinese fr other states?

1 hour ago, Guest KL Trip said:

I was at Chow Kit side I think it is call

If what you said you were in Chow Kit is correct, then it is the Healthland Hotel Renaissance at Jalan Sultan Ismail

1 hour ago, Guest KL Trip said:

so, you are trying to conclude that all straight or mixed spa are 100% hygienic? I can say you are not explore enough the world outside.... You are katak di bawah tempurung

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.