Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

11 minutes ago, Guest Timmy said:

I had an excellent experience today. Went to Freshm2m at Tmn Desa. Actually I wanted to go to BBBoy but the management there seem kinda snobbish and the boy I wanted wasn’t available. So I decided to visit Fresh instead.

The guy at the counter provided a photo album beforehand and recommended a guy based on my preference.

I picked Galaxy because he fitted into my requirements. Good looking and slim fit body. The massage was ok  but needed a bit more strength which he obliged after I requested for harder. 

The happy ending was a blowjob. We 69ed each other . He has a  nice cock too which was I was happy to play with. 

After everything was done, we showered together. I think I would look for him again next time. Wont be going to BBBoy. 

Fresh massage how much ? What is the min tips if no special/fun?

1 hour ago, Sudu said:

i went there on friday, so 4 days ago would be thursday or Wednesday. Wouldnt call it a raid since they continue with business as usuall right after. Maybe the police comes to arrest the two malay for whatever crime that has been reported against them

Yup checked with the operator, it's a routine thing. They are operating as usual right now.

On 12/26/2017 at 10:08 PM, Guest good massage in Taman UOG said:

just wanna share that i found a good proper massage with urut batin in Taman OUG. He is from China, he massage with strong press on the correct point. really feel rejuvenate after massage. His is now rent a place at 53, Jalan Mega Mendung, Taman United, 58200 Kuala Lumpur. who interested can wechat him at 573072525. Again, just sharing cos found a lot members here looking for good massage. 

How much does he charge? Does he do outcall?

3 hours ago, LF Fun said:

Sempurna Avenue was raided by 12 policemen last week at night around 10pm and took away 2 Malay masseurs... 

Oh no. Hope they are not targeting Malay masseurs. There used to be many Malay masseurs at Sempurna, Jari Mas and even the old Fresh. 

Any idea where to find Malay masseurs nowadays? 

If malay masseur, maybe maiwp or jakim is there to catch them under islamic law. Usually the raid is to catch the illegal foreign workers and almost always with immigration. Funny how only two malay masseur got taken. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Aspen said:

Oh no. Hope they are not targeting Malay masseurs. There used to be many Malay masseurs at Sempurna, Jari Mas and even the old Fresh. 

For massage only or for happy ending and more? For massage, i guess u can go and try sadomen spa, sejati, kursani, and the new muscleman spa. For the extras, I do believe sempurna still has malay masseur working there, if only two got taken. They have more malay massuers in the book.

There are also several malay masseurs in kl sentral areas, doing traditional massage. 

27 minutes ago, Sudu said:

For massage only or for happy ending and more? For massage, i guess u can go and try sadomen spa, sejati, kursani, and the new muscleman spa. For the extras, I do believe sempurna still has malay masseur working there, if only two got taken. They have more malay massuers in the book.

There are also several malay masseurs in kl sentral areas, doing traditional massage. 

Thanks. I did mot know Sentral has Malay masseurs working there unless you mean the blind massage centres?

I sometimes feel a bit sad that foreign masseurs seem to crowd out the local Malay masseurs. 

5 hours ago, LF Fun said:

Sempurna Avenue was raided by 12 policemen last week at night around 10pm and took away 2 Malay masseurs... 

I was there on Christmas and I didn't get a hint that there was a raid last week till you reported it.

The Nepalese masseur (Join) previously told me about some fights between the Malay masseurs and he avoided coming to the center for some days in worry that the police might be called upon. Perhaps, this time was the continuation of that episode.

Guest Sucked
47 minutes ago, Guest Alpen said:

Thanks. I did mot know Sentral has Malay masseurs working there unless you mean the blind massage centres?

I sometimes feel a bit sad that foreign masseurs seem to crowd out the local Malay masseurs. 

U think many local Malay guys want to work as masseurs nowadays?? What about local.chinese guys??..pls lar our local guys prefer working in other industry

1 minute ago, ct2005 said:

I was there on Christmas and I didn't get a hint that there was a raid last week till you reported it.

The Nepalese masseur (Join) previously told me about some fights between the Malay masseurs and he avoided coming to the center for some days in worry that the police might be called upon. Perhaps, this time was the continuation of that episode.

JOIN is back?

57 minutes ago, Guest Alpen said:

Indeed, where did the Malay masseurs & the local Chinese masseurs go?

I guess the massage scene got competitive with the influx of foreign masseurs. First, it was the Indo masseurs, then the China masseurs, Myanmar, Thai, ... and most recently the Vietnamese masseurs.

3 hours ago, Guest Aspen said:

local malay,sabahan and sarawakian and a chinese guy available in sejati tamann pertama.The new mrt stops near the massage centre.very convenient really..The cheapest naked massage  but not including exra in kl.the guys will strip b4 the massage and this is included n the massage

Guest Perasan je
16 hours ago, sexyspider said:

pity u i encounter same situation last week. the mb give hiis 10 years ago pic i guess. when i enter the room.the mb does look kinda the same but kinda old n not fit to me. he just fucking horny seeing me n rimming me non stop n keep initiating for sex.. im about to leave coz yucks im not into old guy. but he promise me he will give good massage.so yeah i just lay down b4 he massage n rape me i guess. im horny too at that time so juat proceed. after finish i just walk away but the mb stop me asking me for money.. i jist give him 50 lol. i said for what im gonna pay someone to.rape.me supposely ure the one who pay me fugly liar n then go away. lol.

Wow.. you are so full of yourself aren’t you. How can the mb rimmed you the moment you enter the room? Unless you were already naked before you went in. Your story is full of inconsistencies. Anyway, if you say you are so good looking in another post then why do you need to look for mb? 

6 hours ago, Guest Timmy said:

I had an excellent experience today. Went to Freshm2m at Tmn Desa. Actually I wanted to go to BBBoy but the management there seem kinda snobbish and the boy I wanted wasn’t available. So I decided to visit Fresh instead.

The guy at the counter provided a photo album beforehand and recommended a guy based on my preference.

I picked Galaxy because he fitted into my requirements. Good looking and slim fit body. The massage was ok  but needed a bit more strength which he obliged after I requested for harder. 

The happy ending was a blowjob. We 69ed each other . He has a  nice cock too which was I was happy to play with. 

After everything was done, we showered together. I think I would look for him again next time. Wont be going to BBBoy. 

I agree with you. I booked Galaxy before and i had a good time with him. Friendly chap and eager to please. I like the feel of his body rubbing against mine during the b2b. He doesnt really kiss a lot because he had chapped lips.  Other than that, i think he is good at what he does. 

4 hours ago, Guest Alpen said:

The one i went to isnt the blind massage center but they do have blind massuer inside. Mixed place with only curtain as divider. I am fully dressed since i just went for foot massage. But there is at least a few malay masseurs there, most of them free lance and move around the many centers there from time to time. But yeah, strictly traditional massage, no hanky panky. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Help said:

Is at cheras... :mellow:

Then go up the lift n enter the door on the left. There is a guy manning the counter. He will show u a photo album where u can choose your masseurs from. If u r not sure who u want, ask the guy for recommendations. He will advise accordingly to your preference. Pay once u have decided n follow the masseur to paradise 

10 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

Yeah but I usually take b2b because sometimes i dont know how well the masseur will perform.  Anyway I usually pay rm100 for tips if im satisfied so  that works out abt the same amount minus rm10. 

Depends lo...cause I don’t like to open a flood gate where they will quote ridiculously and spoilt the mood.....

18 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

Then go up the lift n enter the door on the left. There is a guy manning the counter. He will show u a photo album where u can choose your masseurs from. If u r not sure who u want, ask the guy for recommendations. He will advise accordingly to your preference. Pay once u have decided n follow the masseur to paradise 

If the massuer is there...if not u have to walk yourself to the heavenly gate before entering paradise....haha

1 hour ago, fjeffmy said:

local malay,sabahan and sarawakian and a chinese guy available in sejati tamann pertama.The new mrt stops near the massage centre.very convenient really..The cheapest naked massage  but not including exra in kl.the guys will strip b4 the massage and this is included n the massage

Sejati??? Where is that...pls share more.....

5 hours ago, Mikee69 said:

How much does he charge? Does he do outcall?

His rate is not steep...RM60 for 60 min RM80 for 90 min RM118 for 120 min

Basically a massage. Not sure any extra as not into that day.

Basically the massage is done inside a shop lot (3rd Floor).

You may find it a little dodgy........

Various tenant but he has a room to himself.  Common toilet.

No towel being provided, so if u plan to have yourself oil up please bring your own towel....

Good n decent massage

yes he does outcall...he was asking where was Westin PJ the other time there....

21 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Depends lo...cause I don’t like to open a flood gate where they will quote ridiculously and spoilt the mood.....

I think even if u take full some masseurs might not want to do what u desire.. like for instance, popular from fresh tmn desa does not suck, which is what I prefer over fucking. 

Just now, Aristic Ong said:

Haha..since it is your birthday you should organise an orgy event....haha...anyhow happy birthday...and may the force be with u....lol

my birthday not until march, just got my bonus and dividends coming, looking for a session I usually go to CL but a bit boring the selection now. I wanna try go to fresh but scared kena raid. I had a dream I was in a situation. Not police raid but jawi raid. 

3 minutes ago, ndleeee said:

my birthday not until march, just got my bonus and dividends coming, looking for a session I usually go to CL but a bit boring the selection now. I wanna try go to fresh but scared kena raid. I had a dream I was in a situation. Not police raid but jawi raid. 

Lol...u think so free meh Everyday raid...presumably u are a muslimin else why bother jawi or so to raid..

actually whether her there is a raid or not...the bosses will know up front la...so nothing to worried about...

Thx guys, awesome experience for me

The guy is Giorgio, from Vietnam, 

When he massage I did not talk,

But he is my type, I just enjoy it,

If I'm fit, we can have more fun together,

Worth it I'm not haha, anyhow

Massage 8/10

Fun 8/10

Freshm2m cheras 

1 minute ago, Guest Help said:

Thx guys, awesome experience for me

The guy is Giorgio, from Vietnam, 

When he massage I did not talk,

But he is my type, I just enjoy it,

If I'm fit, we can have more fun together,

Worth it I'm not haha, anyhow

Massage 8/10

Fun 8/10

Freshm2m cheras 

Lol...u must be new....Giorgio is a seasoned player.....

Quite a few boys have stopped working at fresh Tmn Desa branch because they are not happy with the manager. It seems he practise favouritism when customers come in looking for massage without any boy in mind. And the manager will push Popular as always. Popular gets about 4-6 customers a day while the other boys get 1-3. Maybe Popular pays the manager some incentive to have more customers? The boys that left are actually good at their job eg: Steel,Gin,Santa and Myvi. They are now plying their skill at other centre. Hopefully the boss will remedy this problem before its only Popular that’s available because nobody else is working there! 

14 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

His rate is not steep...RM60 for 60 min RM80 for 90 min RM118 for 120 min

Basically a massage. Not sure any extra as not into that day.

Basically the massage is done inside a shop lot (3rd Floor).

You may find it a little dodgy........

Various tenant but he has a room to himself.  Common toilet.

No towel being provided, so if u plan to have yourself oil up please bring your own towel....

Good n decent massage

yes he does outcall...he was asking where was Westin PJ the other time there....

if you are looking for real massage with no hanky panky than this is the guy you should go for. He's China and speak little English. Massage was superb and i took the 2 hrs massage. It was really good and he dont use oil that much. For those who 's looking for real massage, can give him a try. He's good and nice too..

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.