Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

2 hours ago, MasasageAddict said:

Hai, im totally new here. Just discover bunch of people that have same hobby like me here.

May i know where to go as a first timer at kuala lumpur? I would like some b2b, hj, and good massage, but NOT sex.

So far from my reading is aromann, purnama, and sempurna.

Which one shud i choose for my first time?

Thanks seniors!:D

B2b at fresh is rm90 inclusive of hj. Mayb at other places like sempurna normal massage is rm 60 n b2b another charge u pay to the masseur which can rate from rm50-rm100 i think

Edited by Justaregularguy

Guest Guest Derick
45 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

Just normal massage which he is trained in. Swedish n thai.no more sex :) 

His massage skill is really good last time i visited, is he doing freelance on his own or working at a legit massage centre? Would like to know as you say he changed his previous number.

Guest Derick
7 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

Still freelancing but no more sex eg hj bj fj. ;) 

Yea would love to go back just for his massage coz it's good. Where does he based at now? You know where I can find out his info? Thanks 

1 hour ago, YeohYeoh said:

Is he naked when he performed his massage.

I think no more, if you want naked and good massage, try Sejati at Cheras, look for Bliss

Guest Derick
3 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

He only do regulars now who is just happy with only massage

I see, too bad I don't have his current number coz I only wanted massage.

Guest Derick
25 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

He only do regulars now who is just happy with only massage

Sorry, is his number by any chance start with 017 ? If so I still have his number then. :D

Guest Anybody
On 1/2/2018 at 1:15 PM, Justaregularguy said:

I agree with your opinion. Whenever i go fresh I normally will pick galaxy. He is super friendly n super handsome in a playful way. :) not demanding too. 

Yesterday went to Fresh choose Galaxy. He is so cute and handsome. I want him for my boyfriend. Anyone has his contact number? Forget ask him :(

Guest guest1
On 1/2/2018 at 12:10 PM, jeff_loo said:

if you are looking for real massage with no hanky panky than this is the guy you should go for. He's China and speak little English. Massage was superb and i took the 2 hrs massage. It was really good and he dont use oil that much. For those who 's looking for real massage, can give him a try. He's good and nice too..

i had try 2 times before, really a good massage, worth it. u can wechat him at 573072525 or whatsapp him at 018-2063758. this is what he gave me that day. good thing must share. hahaha...

On 1/2/2018 at 1:46 PM, woodlands894 said:

I think the gym is a nice place to cruise. It’s at first world. The toilets in Genting resort also cruisy. Try ur luck. 

what is the best time to cruise at the fitness center @ first world?

Did you mean the toilet at Genting Grand Hotel? or Resort Hotel? 

Guest Hunkholic7
On 1/2/2018 at 9:26 PM, Fedderick said:

He is now in JB. Healing touch spa, can browse via jb9898

I want my Steel back..

anyone can share what’s the price like in healing touch? I notice they have several packages in their web, but is it already including the hanky panky? Lots of handsome mb there also i see

1 minute ago, Guest Hunkholic7 said:

I want my Steel back..

anyone can share what’s the price like in healing touch? I notice they have several packages in their web, but is it already including the hanky panky? Lots of handsome mb there also i see

Nope...price b4 hanky panky.....they will discuss midway through the session....

14 hours ago, Guest guest1 said:

i had try 2 times before, really a good massage, worth it. u can wechat him at 573072525 or whatsapp him at 018-2063758. this is what he gave me that day. good thing must share. hahaha...

His photo looks pretty gay n twinky to me. Would like a more stocky China guy ... even if no hanky is involved...

15 minutes ago, EmileMagnus said:

I see the name Sejati popping up a lot recently. Any general reviews (masseurs, facilities, fee system, etc.)? Can't find anything about it online aside from the address.

Yes

Guest Aeonflux

Fresh at Taman Desa needs to be spruced up! Especially the toilets. And the rubbish bin there.At least close the lid so that I dont have to know what you all had for dinner. Saw some cockroaches on the wall while on the way to shower. Yuckss.Luckily the rooms are not that bad.Basic amenities like a mattress and a bedside lamp.And no distinct smell. Wanted to pick Coke but he was occupied so picked Galaxy instead. He looked better in person than the photos. In the photos he looks slim but in real he was quite buff.Broad shoulders and nice arms. And a handsome face. Able to speak English. We chatted while he massage. He is from Vietnam and has been to Malaysia twice. His massage was alright. Not too hard but firm with broad strokes. All this time while massaging I could feel his cock brushing against my crack. Which of course gave me an erection. Couldnt wait to get to the front part.Ha Ha. The b2b was very sensual,especially when he used his stubbles and chest to caress my neck and back.Could feel his hard cock poking me too. When I turned over he started raining soft kisses on my neck and my nipples, going down to play with my cock. In the end he fucked me and we cummed together. After that we showered together. Asked him out for dinner but he said he couldnt go because he finishes work at 12. So I said another time then. I took the full package but still tipped him because i felt he was worth it. Will be looking again for him before he leaves Malaysia.

Since some of you guys had issue viewing my signature, here you go on my review of Volt

Volt from Fresh Gallery 2

Volt from Fresh Gallery 2 If you like what you see above, you probably need to manage your expectation because any muscle below his face is all photoshopped (why are you even surprised? LOL). I kinda knew it because his picture when he was around in...

If you like what you see above, you probably need to manage your expectation because any muscle below his face is all photoshopped (why are you even surprised? LOL).

I kinda knew it because his picture when he was around in March was much slimmer. I kinda doubt he would grow muscle that well and true enough he was similar to his old photo rather than this photo shown on their website.

However, he is still a 19 years old boy which rumored to have a delicious ass to fuck so when I noticed he is back, I jumped around and booked him up for an hour of fun.

I arrived kinda late about 1130PM on a Saturday due to some work. When he came in the room, he fits into my preferred bottom description of being cute face, smaller frame than me and fair skin. :P

It was a shame that his muscles were missing but this was good enough as I have long lusted for this type of masseur after so long of muscle maries who were gay for hire/not bottom.

When the massage started, the room next door decided to play Tamil channel on radio loudly trying to hide his moans. I endured it for 30 minutes during the massage before I knocked loudly and told him off (I cannot la, how can I fuck with Tamil music and those high pitch Indian lady singing?). I could hardly relax during the massage by Volt no thanks to Bollywood music. (potong stim wei)

Volt’s massage was actually pretty gentle and leaned towards Thai massage whereby he help you stretch your body. Despite his small size, he was actually able to lift my torso and back pretty well. I was actually expecting crap massage and just fuck him good but no, he surprised me. 

Of course it wasn’t top of the class type of massage but it was still not bad that he could massage pretty okay.

He was also quite a chatter, trying to compliment me, said I looked handsome and all (I know it’s flattery) but the effort is obvious that he tries to do more to please his customers.

When it comes to the fun part, my my. Where do I start.

If you like your bottom a little naughty, likes to kiss, moans when fucked / licked on nipples, Volt fits all of them.

He bottoms like a pro showing obvious signs of pleasure and his asshole was wonderful according to my dick. LOL. I fucked till I cum (I actually don’t cum much from fucking/oral as my dick prefers my personal handjob) and Volt enjoyed every last bit of it.

He even told me he had 5 customers before me and he was still enjoying my fuck so much. My my, what a bottom. Me likey.

So all in all it was a good experience for me (except the Hindustan music, spoil mood la).

Looks 6/10
His face is the same as the picture but all those muscles do not exist. LOL

Massage 7/10
He massage pretty okay and can do some Thai stretching for you. Not too shabby.

Happy Ending 8/10
Does everything you want him to do as a bottom. Moans and enjoys getting fucked, cute as fuck. What else can a top ask?

P.S. Damn that guy with that Tamil radio channel blasting Hindustan music. I hope you read this and feel ashamed. You are in a happy ending massage center. If you are shy then don’t moan. Blasting such horrible music is a blasphemy to massage/fucking environment.

Edited by TentacleMonster

1 hour ago, TentacleMonster said:

Since some of you guys had issue viewing my signature, here you go on my review of Volt

Volt from Fresh Gallery 2 If you like what you see above, you probably need to manage your expectation because any muscle below his face is all photoshopped (why are you even surprised? LOL). I kinda knew it because his picture when he was around in...

If you like what you see above, you probably need to manage your expectation because any muscle below his face is all photoshopped (why are you even surprised? LOL).

I kinda knew it because his picture when he was around in March was much slimmer. I kinda doubt he would grow muscle that well and true enough he was similar to his old photo rather than this photo shown on their website.

However, he is still a 19 years old boy which rumored to have a delicious ass to fuck so when I noticed he is back, I jumped around and booked him up for an hour of fun.

I arrived kinda late about 1130PM on a Saturday due to some work. When he came in the room, he fits into my preferred bottom description of being cute face, smaller frame than me and fair skin. :P

It was a shame that his muscles were missing but this was good enough as I have long lusted for this type of masseur after so long of muscle maries who were gay for hire/not bottom.

When the massage started, the room next door decided to play Tamil channel on radio loudly trying to hide his moans. I endured it for 30 minutes during the massage before I knocked loudly and told him off (I cannot la, how can I fuck with Tamil music and those high pitch Indian lady singing?). I could hardly relax during the massage by Volt no thanks to Bollywood music. (potong stim wei)

Volt’s massage was actually pretty gentle and leaned towards Thai massage whereby he help you stretch your body. Despite his small size, he was actually able to lift my torso and back pretty well. I was actually expecting crap massage and just fuck him good but no, he surprised me. 

Of course it wasn’t top of the class type of massage but it was still not bad that he could massage pretty okay.

He was also quite a chatter, trying to compliment me, said I looked handsome and all (I know it’s flattery) but the effort is obvious that he tries to do more to please his customers.

If you like your bottom a little naughty, likes to kiss, moans when fucked / licked on nipples, Volt fits all of them.

He bottoms like a pro showing obvious signs of pleasure and his asshole was wonderful according to my dick. LOL. I fucked till I cum (I actually don’t cum much from fucking/oral as my dick prefers my personal handjob) and Volt enjoyed every last bit of it.

He even told me he had 5 customers before me and he was still enjoying my fuck so much. My my, what a bottom. Me likey.

So all in all it was a good experience for me (except the Hindustan music, spoil mood la).

Looks 6/10

Massage 7/10

Happy Ending 8/10
Does everything you want him to do as a bottom. Moans and enjoys getting fucked, cute as fuck. What else can a top ask?

P.S. Damn that guy with that Tamil radio channel blasting Hindustan music. I hope you read this and feel ashamed. You are in a happy ending massage center. If you are shy then don’t moan. Blasting such horrible music is a blasphemy to massage/fucking environment.

I was once attracted by his pic, but I know his muscle is all photoshop, so I decided not to go. Hehe.

3 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

Looks 6/10

Massage 7/10

Happy Ending 8/10

Finally u came to your senses...haha...thanks for the bottomless review....haha

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.