Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

7 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

Since some of you guys had issue viewing my signature, here you go on my review of Volt

Volt from Fresh Gallery 2

Volt from Fresh Gallery 2 If you like what you see above, you probably need to manage your expectation because any muscle below his face is all photoshopped (why are you even surprised? LOL). I kinda knew it because his picture when he was around in...

If you like what you see above, you probably need to manage your expectation because any muscle below his face is all photoshopped (why are you even surprised? LOL).

I kinda knew it because his picture when he was around in March was much slimmer. I kinda doubt he would grow muscle that well and true enough he was similar to his old photo rather than this photo shown on their website.

However, he is still a 19 years old boy which rumored to have a delicious ass to fuck so when I noticed he is back, I jumped around and booked him up for an hour of fun.

I arrived kinda late about 1130PM on a Saturday due to some work. When he came in the room, he fits into my preferred bottom description of being cute face, smaller frame than me and fair skin. :P

It was a shame that his muscles were missing but this was good enough as I have long lusted for this type of masseur after so long of muscle maries who were gay for hire/not bottom.

When the massage started, the room next door decided to play Tamil channel on radio loudly trying to hide his moans. I endured it for 30 minutes during the massage before I knocked loudly and told him off (I cannot la, how can I fuck with Tamil music and those high pitch Indian lady singing?). I could hardly relax during the massage by Volt no thanks to Bollywood music. (potong stim wei)

Volt’s massage was actually pretty gentle and leaned towards Thai massage whereby he help you stretch your body. Despite his small size, he was actually able to lift my torso and back pretty well. I was actually expecting crap massage and just fuck him good but no, he surprised me. 

Of course it wasn’t top of the class type of massage but it was still not bad that he could massage pretty okay.

He was also quite a chatter, trying to compliment me, said I looked handsome and all (I know it’s flattery) but the effort is obvious that he tries to do more to please his customers.

When it comes to the fun part, my my. Where do I start.

If you like your bottom a little naughty, likes to kiss, moans when fucked / licked on nipples, Volt fits all of them.

He bottoms like a pro showing obvious signs of pleasure and his asshole was wonderful according to my dick. LOL. I fucked till I cum (I actually don’t cum much from fucking/oral as my dick prefers my personal handjob) and Volt enjoyed every last bit of it.

He even told me he had 5 customers before me and he was still enjoying my fuck so much. My my, what a bottom. Me likey.

So all in all it was a good experience for me (except the Hindustan music, spoil mood la).

Looks 6/10
His face is the same as the picture but all those muscles do not exist. LOL

Massage 7/10
He massage pretty okay and can do some Thai stretching for you. Not too shabby.

Happy Ending 8/10
Does everything you want him to do as a bottom. Moans and enjoys getting fucked, cute as fuck. What else can a top ask?

P.S. Damn that guy with that Tamil radio channel blasting Hindustan music. I hope you read this and feel ashamed. You are in a happy ending massage center. If you are shy then don’t moan. Blasting such horrible music is a blasphemy to massage/fucking environment.

No choice. I gotta go fuck his brain out. Lol

8 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

Since some of you guys had issue viewing my signature, here you go on my review of Volt

Volt from Fresh Gallery 2

II fucked till I cum (I actually don’t cum much from fucking/oral as my dick prefers my personal handjob) and Volt enjoyed every last bit of it.

He even told me he had 5 customers before me and he was still enjoying my fuck so much. My my, what a bottom. Me likey.

So all in all it was a good experience for me (except the Hindustan music, spoil mood la).

OMG ... 5 customers and still enjoying every last bit ... totally insatiable! What a power bottom he is. I wonder what type of training did he receive to be able to take on such pounding.

4 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

OMG ... 5 customers and still enjoying every last bit ... totally insatiable! What a power bottom he is. I wonder what type of training did he receive to be able to take on such pounding.

Hello....he said 5 customers, not bottoming for 6 customers....else...I think the hole also loose like hell...haha

1 minute ago, Aristic Ong said:

Hello....he said 5 customers, not bottoming for 6 customers....else...I think the hole also loose like hell...haha

Well I did miss out this detail in my review but he specified 4 fucked him in my conversation with him. So ... yea.

25 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Wah...u got ask him he wash it clean or not...before u indulged into it....haha...

what about you? yours always clean to standby for people indulge in?

On 1/5/2018 at 8:22 PM, Guest Aeonflux said:

Fresh at Taman Desa needs to be spruced up! Especially the toilets. And the rubbish bin there.At least close the lid so that I dont have to know what you all had for dinner. Saw some cockroaches on the wall while on the way to shower. Yuckss.Luckily the rooms are not that bad.Basic amenities like a mattress and a bedside lamp.And no distinct smell. Wanted to pick Coke but he was occupied so picked Galaxy instead. He looked better in person than the photos. In the photos he looks slim but in real he was quite buff.Broad shoulders and nice arms. And a handsome face. Able to speak English. We chatted while he massage. He is from Vietnam and has been to Malaysia twice. His massage was alright. Not too hard but firm with broad strokes. All this time while massaging I could feel his cock brushing against my crack. Which of course gave me an erection. Couldnt wait to get to the front part.Ha Ha. The b2b was very sensual,especially when he used his stubbles and chest to caress my neck and back.Could feel his hard cock poking me too. When I turned over he started raining soft kisses on my neck and my nipples, going down to play with my cock. In the end he fucked me and we cummed together. After that we showered together. Asked him out for dinner but he said he couldnt go because he finishes work at 12. So I said another time then. I took the full package but still tipped him because i felt he was worth it. Will be looking again for him before he leaves Malaysia.

Took him yesterday. One of the best massage experience I had. Chatty and friendly guy. I was in heaven for a solid 60 minutes. Can’t wait to book him again. 5stars  from me for him.

Guest becareful

I want to share something I suspect about Popular. I think he has gonorrhea. The reason I am saying this is because I saw some yellowish discharge coming out of his penis.  After massaging me and I turn over,I wanted to play with his penis but he seem reluctant to let me touch it.And he didnt want the lamp to be bright because he put his t shirt over the lamp to make the room dimmer. I always like to see so I took away his t shirt. He started kissing me and I could feel some fluid on my body but I thought it was precum from his penis. Then I started kissing his body and wanted to suck his penis. So I took his penis towards my face and that was when I noticed some discharge oozing out. I realised it wasnt precum because the fluid was a bit yellowish in color,unlike precum which is semi transparent. I stopped and asked him what it was.He himself said he wasnt sure but it felt painful when he urinates and thought maybe he he had stones. By that time I was turn off and said its okay, I dont want sex. He seem a bit embarrassed but I still tipped him. When i reached home I googled and thats when I realised the symptoms he had was similar to gonorrhea. With the many clients he has in a day I do wonder if he was infected recently and may not realise it. I do hope he go and see a doctor soon.

Guest Concern
39 minutes ago, Guest becareful said:

I want to share something I suspect about Popular. I think he has gonorrhea. The reason I am saying this is because I saw some yellowish discharge coming out of his penis.  After massaging me and I turn over,I wanted to play with his penis but he seem reluctant to let me touch it.And he didnt want the lamp to be bright because he put his t shirt over the lamp to make the room dimmer. I always like to see so I took away his t shirt. He started kissing me and I could feel some fluid on my body but I thought it was precum from his penis. Then I started kissing his body and wanted to suck his penis. So I took his penis towards my face and that was when I noticed some discharge oozing out. I realised it wasnt precum because the fluid was a bit yellowish in color,unlike precum which is semi transparent. I stopped and asked him what it was.He himself said he wasnt sure but it felt painful when he urinates and thought maybe he he had stones. By that time I was turn off and said its okay, I dont want sex. He seem a bit embarrassed but I still tipped him. When i reached home I googled and thats when I realised the symptoms he had was similar to gonorrhea. With the many clients he has in a day I do wonder if he was infected recently and may not realise it. I do hope he go and see a doctor soon.

Oh my he should really go check up ASAP and take the injection and antibiotics by the doctor before it escalate. 

Guest Bottom
1 hour ago, Guest becareful said:

He bearbacked me but no cum inside me. Am I at risk?

17 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

Gonorrhea? Bareback? The truth is beside the point. I am afraid that Popular will cease to be popular from now onwards till this episode is forgotten. And I suspect that is what some of the anonymous posters wanted.

Edited by ct2005

7 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

Gonorrhea? Bareback? The truth is beside the point. I am afraid that Popular will cease to be popular from now onwards till this episode is forgotten. And I suspect that is what some of the anonymous poster wanted.

The discharge maybe something else...would be good not to jump into conclusion and the MB go for a test or check up soonest possible....

Guest Concern
31 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

Are you for real??
No matter what kind of protection be it with or without condom etc both parties are definitely at risk in contacted STD ( if either one of you had it ), common STD like HPV can be contact just by touching the infected host skin. Sex is great but do your own research on how to protect yourself (and the other one )and know the risks then play safe!   

1 hour ago, ct2005 said:

Gonorrhea? Bareback? The truth is beside the point. I am afraid that Popular will cease to be popular from now onwards till this episode is forgotten. And I suspect that is what some of the anonymous posters wanted.

Only way to investigate is to hire popular and ask him and see for yourself :)

2 hours ago, ct2005 said:

I doubt it. Ppl who patronise such places have low regards for any stds. So i dont think it will affect populars popularity.

Guest Klinik
1 hour ago, Guest Bottom said:

Becos he say he wont cum inside me. Pancut luar. Omg..can anyone have any idea what klinik to go to? 

Google is your best friend. 
Search for those one that have good review, most of them all have good reputation anyway, easy to chat to, non-discriminatory, privacy and all that. 
The one that I go to is Klinik Bangsa South but you can just type STD clinic and start your research from there.  Good luck and don't stress yourself too much now.

Fiber from Fresh Gallery 1

tumblr_p29l52tN5I1v28oo8o1_400.jpg tumblr_p29l52tN5I1v28oo8o2_400.jpg

After hearing some hype from Blowingwind forum when this guy returned, I thought why not give him a try? He does fit into my definition of cute.

So I rang them up to book for him in advance and when I arrived, he was already waiting. His looks kinda matched but I was kinda expecting him to be Chinese but he’s Vietnamese FYI. 

His face was like what you see on the images above and body was slight below the quality you see above but there were still muscles, not bones so I guess it was okay.

On to the massage. His massage was actually rather strong as he utilized his elbows, knees and even body weight. For people who can’t stand strong massages, you probably have to tell him to go easy on you. But if you could, it isn’t too bad, but it sure wasn’t the best relaxing massage I have had. He could use better priorities on back massages in my opinion (actually a lot of masseur should do this, most of them don’t spend enough time at the upper back, or probably that’s where I like it).

Normally the massage part I’m extremely decent. I don’t grab the masseur in any way and let him do his job despite him trying to put his dick at my hands’ reach.  Once I flipped, the molestation begins.

Fiber was rather unique on the fun part. Note that I used the word unique as I don’t believe in berating something different from what I accept but I guess there might be fans for him. I’ll be blunt but not offensive.

Let’s start with the nipples. My my, his nipples were actually longer than what I would consider normal nipples and he moaned ecstatically whenever his nipples were violated in any way. LOL. While the moaning was a plus point for me, but I wondered what happened throughout his growing up stage to end up with this kind of nipples.

Next, his dick. I’m not sure if this is new (recent change) or he was born with it, but there was an additional lump right below his dick head which was rather unique. I am not sure if this is deformity or there is some silicone injection but it bothered me a little even though I’m not using it as a bottom.

As a bottom, Fiber wasn’t too bad. He moaned rather well and accepted the dick well enough after you treat him like a cow (violate his nipples non stop). He rode a little as well, so all is fine.

Looks 7/10
While he looked his part, but somehow, this scored lower than what I was looking for. Don’t ask me why.

Massage 7/10
Not the best, not the worst but reasonable

Happy Ending 6/10
While he bottoms okay, but his uniqueness isn’t exactly hitting me up the right way so that affected this score.

Overall, Fiber is unique and hey, if it is up your alley, go milk this cow well.

6 hours ago, Guest Klinik said:

Google is your best friend. 
Search for those one that have good review, most of them all have good reputation anyway, easy to chat to, non-discriminatory, privacy and all that. 
The one that I go to is Klinik Bangsa South but you can just type STD clinic and start your research from there.  Good luck and don't stress yourself too much now.

Klinik Bangsar South is overrated n overpriced. You can get tested for at any other neighborhood clinic at RM50 to RM150 cheaper. The medicine is also overpriced. But I must agree that that Clinic did a good job in promoting itself in Google search such that newbie who is unsure of where to go for testing, did a search and will end up that option. Also, even though that Clinic promises anonymous testing in their Fb website ... in reality, they will still ask for your I.C. like any other Clinic.

Guest Kelvin
1 hour ago, Guest Newbie said:

Omg... They r also doing bareback?

I dk dat... Went to freshm2m cheras there once onli...

Ya...He also do bareback. guess wanna save condom kua. hahaha. Last time he fuck me he also say wan do bareback but I say no,cannot..But got suck him wor..but no taste anything smelly. This about one month back. Maybe he not yet get this problem yet..hopefully....I don need see doc.

Guest Derick
1 hour ago, TentacleMonster said:
Fiber from Fresh Gallery 1

tumblr_p29l52tN5I1v28oo8o1_400.jpg tumblr_p29l52tN5I1v28oo8o2_400.jpg

After hearing some hype from Blowingwind forum when this guy returned, I thought why not give him a try? He does fit into my definition of cute.

So I rang them up to book for him in advance and when I arrived, he was already waiting. His looks kinda matched but I was kinda expecting him to be Chinese but he’s Vietnamese FYI. 

His face was like what you see on the images above and body was slight below the quality you see above but there were still muscles, not bones so I guess it was okay.

On to the massage. His massage was actually rather strong as he utilized his elbows, knees and even body weight. For people who can’t stand strong massages, you probably have to tell him to go easy on you. But if you could, it isn’t too bad, but it sure wasn’t the best relaxing massage I have had. He could use better priorities on back massages in my opinion (actually a lot of masseur should do this, most of them don’t spend enough time at the upper back, or probably that’s where I like it).

Normally the massage part I’m extremely decent. I don’t grab the masseur in any way and let him do his job despite him trying to put his dick at my hands’ reach.  Once I flipped, the molestation begins.

Fiber was rather unique on the fun part. Note that I used the word unique as I don’t believe in berating something different from what I accept but I guess there might be fans for him. I’ll be blunt but not offensive.

Let’s start with the nipples. My my, his nipples were actually longer than what I would consider normal nipples and he moaned ecstatically whenever his nipples were violated in any way. LOL. While the moaning was a plus point for me, but I wondered what happened throughout his growing up stage to end up with this kind of nipples.

Next, his dick. I’m not sure if this is new (recent change) or he was born with it, but there was an additional lump right below his dick head which was rather unique. I am not sure if this is deformity or there is some silicone injection but it bothered me a little even though I’m not using it as a bottom.

As a bottom, Fiber wasn’t too bad. He moaned rather well and accepted the dick well enough after you treat him like a cow (violate his nipples non stop). He rode a little as well, so all is fine.

Looks 7/10
While he looked his part, but somehow, this scored lower than what I was looking for. Don’t ask me why.

Massage 7/10
Not the best, not the worst but reasonable

Happy Ending 6/10
While he bottoms okay, but his uniqueness isn’t exactly hitting me up the right way so that affected this score.

Overall, Fiber is unique and hey, if it is up your alley, go milk this cow well.

He’s a bottom?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.