Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

2 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:
Fiber from Fresh Gallery 1

tumblr_p29l52tN5I1v28oo8o1_400.jpg tumblr_p29l52tN5I1v28oo8o2_400.jpg

After hearing some hype from Blowingwind forum when this guy returned, I thought why not give him a try? He does fit into my definition of cute.

So I rang them up to book for him in advance and when I arrived, he was already waiting. His looks kinda matched but I was kinda expecting him to be Chinese but he’s Vietnamese FYI. 

His face was like what you see on the images above and body was slight below the quality you see above but there were still muscles, not bones so I guess it was okay.

On to the massage. His massage was actually rather strong as he utilized his elbows, knees and even body weight. For people who can’t stand strong massages, you probably have to tell him to go easy on you. But if you could, it isn’t too bad, but it sure wasn’t the best relaxing massage I have had. He could use better priorities on back massages in my opinion (actually a lot of masseur should do this, most of them don’t spend enough time at the upper back, or probably that’s where I like it).

Normally the massage part I’m extremely decent. I don’t grab the masseur in any way and let him do his job despite him trying to put his dick at my hands’ reach.  Once I flipped, the molestation begins.

Fiber was rather unique on the fun part. Note that I used the word unique as I don’t believe in berating something different from what I accept but I guess there might be fans for him. I’ll be blunt but not offensive.

Let’s start with the nipples. My my, his nipples were actually longer than what I would consider normal nipples and he moaned ecstatically whenever his nipples were violated in any way. LOL. While the moaning was a plus point for me, but I wondered what happened throughout his growing up stage to end up with this kind of nipples.

Next, his dick. I’m not sure if this is new (recent change) or he was born with it, but there was an additional lump right below his dick head which was rather unique. I am not sure if this is deformity or there is some silicone injection but it bothered me a little even though I’m not using it as a bottom.

As a bottom, Fiber wasn’t too bad. He moaned rather well and accepted the dick well enough after you treat him like a cow (violate his nipples non stop). He rode a little as well, so all is fine.

Looks 7/10
While he looked his part, but somehow, this scored lower than what I was looking for. Don’t ask me why.

Massage 7/10
Not the best, not the worst but reasonable

Happy Ending 6/10
While he bottoms okay, but his uniqueness isn’t exactly hitting me up the right way so that affected this score.

Overall, Fiber is unique and hey, if it is up your alley, go milk this cow well.

Thanks always luv reading the way u review

8 hours ago, Guest Klinik said:

Google is your best friend. 
Search for those one that have good review, most of them all have good reputation anyway, easy to chat to, non-discriminatory, privacy and all that. 
The one that I go to is Klinik Bangsa South but you can just type STD clinic and start your research from there.  Good luck and don't stress yourself too much now.

I went to a clinic at tmn kuchai jaya.. owned by on old indian doctor..its cheaper than bangsar south n they didnt ask for I/C..Now wonder whether the checks are actually genuine lol

27 minutes ago, simon292 said:

the author would vomit blood if you still can't figure out Fiber played a bottom role in the fun part, after reading a few hundred words review.  

I think maybe he is trying to exclaim :”He can be a bottom ... I thought he is a pure top”. Well surprise! He is versatile.

Guest Derick
17 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

I think maybe he is trying to exclaim :”He can be a bottom ... I thought he is a pure top”. Well surprise! He is versatile.

3 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:
Fiber from Fresh Gallery 1

tumblr_p29l52tN5I1v28oo8o1_400.jpg tumblr_p29l52tN5I1v28oo8o2_400.jpg

After hearing some hype from Blowingwind forum when this guy returned, I thought why not give him a try? He does fit into my definition of cute.

So I rang them up to book for him in advance and when I arrived, he was already waiting. His looks kinda matched but I was kinda expecting him to be Chinese but he’s Vietnamese FYI. 

His face was like what you see on the images above and body was slight below the quality you see above but there were still muscles, not bones so I guess it was okay.

On to the massage. His massage was actually rather strong as he utilized his elbows, knees and even body weight. For people who can’t stand strong massages, you probably have to tell him to go easy on you. But if you could, it isn’t too bad, but it sure wasn’t the best relaxing massage I have had. He could use better priorities on back massages in my opinion (actually a lot of masseur should do this, most of them don’t spend enough time at the upper back, or probably that’s where I like it).

Normally the massage part I’m extremely decent. I don’t grab the masseur in any way and let him do his job despite him trying to put his dick at my hands’ reach.  Once I flipped, the molestation begins.

Fiber was rather unique on the fun part. Note that I used the word unique as I don’t believe in berating something different from what I accept but I guess there might be fans for him. I’ll be blunt but not offensive.

Let’s start with the nipples. My my, his nipples were actually longer than what I would consider normal nipples and he moaned ecstatically whenever his nipples were violated in any way. LOL. While the moaning was a plus point for me, but I wondered what happened throughout his growing up stage to end up with this kind of nipples.

Next, his dick. I’m not sure if this is new (recent change) or he was born with it, but there was an additional lump right below his dick head which was rather unique. I am not sure if this is deformity or there is some silicone injection but it bothered me a little even though I’m not using it as a bottom.

As a bottom, Fiber wasn’t too bad. He moaned rather well and accepted the dick well enough after you treat him like a cow (violate his nipples non stop). He rode a little as well, so all is fine.

Looks 7/10
While he looked his part, but somehow, this scored lower than what I was looking for. Don’t ask me why.

Massage 7/10
Not the best, not the worst but reasonable

Happy Ending 6/10
While he bottoms okay, but his uniqueness isn’t exactly hitting me up the right way so that affected this score.

Overall, Fiber is unique and hey, if it is up your alley, go milk this cow well.

I think this is because is str8 and he is actually more to top. When he is being top, he is kind, warm and really feel like he is my secret lover.

Haha you guys know me well enough that I would vomit blood. LOL.

In all seriousness, when we got in the room he was asking if he fuck me or I fuck him. When I said me fucking him, he actually showed a tongue out that he wasn't expecting it.
Not sure if he was judging I looked bottom or he was not prepared to bottom but from the review itself you can see that he was actually moaning like crazy when he was bottoming (not sure if just because his nipples were violated or he really like to bottom though). XD

Guest bottom
4 minutes ago, TentacleMonster said:

In all seriousness, when we got in the room he was asking if he fuck me or I fuck him. When I said me fucking him, he actually showed a tongue out that he wasn't expecting it.
Not sure if he was judging I looked bottom or he was not prepared to bottom but from the review itself you can see that he was actually moaning like crazy when he was bottoming (not sure if just because his nipples were violated or he really like to bottom though). XD

Haha..i guess maybe you have a slight bottom look??..apparently there is a bottom ie sweet look as opposed to top ie rough looking..

5 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

Lol. Did it ever occurred to you he might just be pretending to enjoy it? I think he was more concern with making you ejaculate and getting his money!!

9 hours ago, Guest Kelvin said:

Ya...He also do bareback. guess wanna save condom kua. hahaha. Last time he fuck me he also say wan do bareback but I say no,cannot..But got suck him wor..but no taste anything smelly. This about one month back. Maybe he not yet get this problem yet..hopefully....I don need see doc.

The amount of naivety is quite staggering.. most STD in men do not exhibit any symptoms... the discharge time is only a tiny part of the disease.. some do not even have discharges. After the discharge period, the person remains infectious for years later until cured. 

I think most should brush up their knowledge on STDs. And the person who said only STD lah ignores the fact that STD infections are closely associated with HIV and the presence of STDs raises the level of the presence of HIV.

Please don’t regret later for lack of knowledge! Keep yourself safe if you value yourself. 

Guest spanatic

has anyone here tried the following?

Marco (Fresh Cheras)
Strong (Fresh Cheras)
Sakura (Fresh Taman Desa)

Mind sharing your review on them? Been eyeing Marco for quite a while now, but Strong just came back and Sakura also...  Hope someone will share. :) 

Guest Dezisrevo

Anyone been to Aromann spa? If so, how is it? Any masseur you'd recommend? Im staying at a hotel near it so I thought I would just go there instead. Thanks! 

7 minutes ago, Danny Adam said:

New to BW! Looking for good looking fit Chinese for mutual hj/bj (for now). 19 179 54 mixed. virgin. dm me

dont be stupid..wrong thread..go back to school...

Guest careful
On 1/8/2018 at 8:17 PM, Guest becareful said:

I want to share something I suspect about Popular. I think he has gonorrhea. The reason I am saying this is because I saw some yellowish discharge coming out of his penis.  After massaging me and I turn over,I wanted to play with his penis but he seem reluctant to let me touch it.And he didnt want the lamp to be bright because he put his t shirt over the lamp to make the room dimmer. I always like to see so I took away his t shirt. He started kissing me and I could feel some fluid on my body but I thought it was precum from his penis. Then I started kissing his body and wanted to suck his penis. So I took his penis towards my face and that was when I noticed some discharge oozing out. I realised it wasnt precum because the fluid was a bit yellowish in color,unlike precum which is semi transparent. I stopped and asked him what it was.He himself said he wasnt sure but it felt painful when he urinates and thought maybe he he had stones. By that time I was turn off and said its okay, I dont want sex. He seem a bit embarrassed but I still tipped him. When i reached home I googled and thats when I realised the symptoms he had was similar to gonorrhea. With the many clients he has in a day I do wonder if he was infected recently and may not realise it. I do hope he go and see a doctor soon.

I wouldnt be suprised if the above comments were true. With more clients that you serviced you tend to have more chances of contracting STDS from other people. Especially if the MB barebacks and dont practise safe sex.

On 1/8/2018 at 10:40 PM, Sudu said:

I sure hope this is just someone paying back because popular is using the manager to get customers. Either way, wouldnt hurt to regularly check with your doctor, especially if u do all the risky activities like barebacking.... 

There is no smoke without fire....

1 hour ago, Guest Curious said:

Any reviews on Mint or Galaxy freshm2m?

Mint is  bigger in size,Galaxy is leaner.Mint can speak mandarin, Galaxy can speak english.Both are versatile although Mint is more bottom and Galaxy is more top. Cock size is similiar. Both are from Vietnam.

Guest Worried
On 09/01/2018 at 6:04 PM, Saggiboy said:

Yes!

I  had sex with Popular freshm2m tmn desa last two weeks back. We did the usual stuff.. me sucking him and getting fucked. Lately I have been having ulcers in my mouth and sore throat. Is this an indication I might be infected or is it just me getting paranoid. If I go to see a doctor what do I tell him? Can anyone advise please. Thanks.

40 minutes ago, kvn13 said:

Hi everyone!

Can I know best place for reasonable pricing massage (b2b or normal) including hj or manhood massage. Thanks in advance!

Borneo Massage 

1 hour ago, Guest Worried said:

I  had sex with Popular freshm2m tmn desa last two weeks back. We did the usual stuff.. me sucking him and getting fucked. Lately I have been having ulcers in my mouth and sore throat. Is this an indication I might be infected or is it just me getting paranoid. If I go to see a doctor what do I tell him? Can anyone advise please. Thanks.

U better go...tell the truth...

1 hour ago, Guest Worried said:

Pm me. 

Guest Anti mb

Why everyone still think to look for mb or go to sauna massage centre even the STD is spread widely and might happen to anyone of us? 

Why can't just properly find a LTR? If you look not handsome, go gym, go lose Fat. Go eat healthy la. There is no point that you look for MB everytime until you old. If really horny, dafeiji la. 

Why dare to take off everything in front of a foreign stranger ? U guys not geli meh?? Just find a proper boyfriend and stay wit you until the rest of life la.

4 hours ago, Guest Worried said:

if u stay near menjalara, there is a gay-friendly doctor, medic clinic. u can search from google. hope u will be fine. 

4 hours ago, kvn13 said:

Hi everyone!

Can I know best place for reasonable pricing massage (b2b or normal) including hj or manhood massage. Thanks in advance!

if u want good massage with urut batin u can whatsapp to 018-2063758, he is from china but he dun speak english or malay. if u want some fun then u can for for Borneo massage centre.

6 minutes ago, Guest guest1 said:

if u want good massage with urut batin u can whatsapp to 018-2063758, he is from china but he dun speak english or malay. if u want some fun then u can for for Borneo massage centre.

Can you touch him at areas I want at least 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.