Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

2 hours ago, Justaregularguy said:

Guess so. Had to double check his fb to see if same person:D 

You got his fb ?? He gave it to you? Mind to share his previous picture ?

22 hours ago, ndleeee said:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/big-body/6456736289.html

have any of u tried this guy? He doesn’t top nor suck but body looks good I don’t mind a b2b with this bodybuilder. 

Look good but seriously they over photoshop their photos.

I got 3 different guys fr craigslist on 3 different occasion to KL. But all guys turn up so different in their photos.

I mean they r real person fr their profile but their photos were all photoshop to perfection & photo might be taken many years back when their bods still look good.

They turn up with meaty bod with no abs & face not smooth & young as their feature photos!

Seems like there is someone also trolling all the craigslist post and called all of them fake. Guess what, they arent all fake. Some of the best one i had is advertising on craigslist. If u never had them, dont just say they all fake. Anyway, jack is working at sempurna under the name koko, and also freelance. Massage wise, one of the best. Even the hand job is excellent. 

If u have time, its worth to go and see if its true or not like what maliere did. There is also an ongoing effort that listed all proven fake profile in craigslist, all u have to do is search fake and itll come out.

another way is to use google image search to see if those pics are publicly available in instagram/fb. And if they are, see if the are actually in KL, not so hard if the account is active. 

On 1/12/2018 at 8:51 PM, Guest Guest said:

Muscular body as in pic, but small dick. However, asking price in KL  for in call = 3x that of Jakarta outcall. Once even 'overslept' and didn't hear door knock. Avoid. 

Thanks for the reply! Mind sharing how much exactly? Never hire anyone in jakarta lol.

On 1/12/2018 at 7:46 PM, maleire said:

I think I met this guy a few years ago, photos are real but not sure if he is still that muscular.

I saw a few interesting craiglist profile:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/try-me-now/6454332858.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/handsome-boy-here/6456776089.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/boy-thailand/6427086635.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/model-body-gym/6456759770.html

First three seems too good to be true. My experience with Thai guys on craiglist is 90% of them use fake photos. I intend to try out the 4th one but on antibiotics now probably due to change of weather. Will wait till I recover.

First and last links had been removed, first was flagged last was removed by the author. Second link is also fake as the real person ig account showing him having a massage in chiangmai, where he lived. 

Third is unknown, maybe worth an investigation?:)

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Asking for RM500 in KL for in call. Go figure 

Wow, thats the second time i see indonesian muscle guy asking that much. Steep price that i wouldnt pay unless he is a must have in my book lol.

Guest Missed fresh
1 hour ago, Justaregularguy said:

Go today then

Today no free time, but luckily the captain there called me and said that fresh will not leave and decided to stick around until Chinese new year :clap:

2 hours ago, Guest Missed fresh said:

I heard from the captain at Taman Desa that fresh will be going to jb together with popular tomorrow, no chance for me to try him.:frustrated:

Popular will become popular in JB soonest as possible then.

On 1/13/2018 at 1:26 AM, LF Fun said:

Jack is a nice guy and good in massage... never had sex with him before since I’m not into that... 

Yeah, you're right. Pressure is a little bit hard for me but the after effect is pretty good.

He has a big rod... and I can't really comment much as I have an acquired taste when comes to bedding activities. :P

Bonus point: nice & friendly, a gentle top

Edited by rainmaster
adding info

3 hours ago, Ard said:

Yes top in craiglist wonder hows his service at rm400

Wow. Definitely a price hike. I don't recall paying that price when I engaged with him.

Depends on your expectation. Massage is only so-so. At the time I met him, his muscles are as advertised. He has a big tool but I declined to get inserted.

Bonus point: I'm mesmerized by his deep macho voice. I should have asked him to talk more.

Just tried tiger from freshm2m today, just so-so, did not have conversation, but his kiss is really good, after he done the massage part, he start kissing & sucking nipple and then fuxk with different position but I'm lying down all the time... He did not get wan to have any eye contact also, feels like wanna finish it faster :mellow:

12 hours ago, rainmaster said:

Yeah, you're right. Pressure is a little bit hard for me but the after effect is pretty good.

He has a big rod... and I can't really comment much as I have an acquired taste when comes to bedding activities. :P

Bonus point: nice & friendly, a gentle top

His dick is 5”++ and average girth... I consider that normal size... 

On 12/01/2018 at 8:16 PM, Chubby Slut said:

Just had an awesome session with this guy!

Will come back here to story u guys why I like him so much! 

D5B5396A-FA1A-40D3-B815-6A719FD0C21E.jpeg

any review? based on craigslist ad, his body looks solid and damn nice to hold.

On 1/1/2018 at 7:49 PM, fjeffmy said:

local malay,sabahan and sarawakian and a chinese guy available in sejati tamann pertama.The new mrt stops near the massage centre.very convenient really..The cheapest naked massage  but not including exra in kl.the guys will strip b4 the massage and this is included n the massage

May i get more details on this centre? been trying to google but cant find.. i leave nearby taman permata. Thanks

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.