Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

16 minutes ago, Topman said:

For the second guy, please also look at this:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/new-fake-list-2018/6460222796.html

2 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

Fake list is fake as well. Likely vengeful customer who didn't understand there's communication barrier between the service provider and calling them fake.

The first picture in fake list has been reviewed by myself to be genuine. 

Any review on the first guy?

Fake list is fake as well. Likely vengeful customer who didn't understand there's communication barrier between the service provider and calling them fake.

Agreed...but the picture quite old though...the last i met somehow out of shape...nevertheless still looks yummy...haha

3 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

A second thought, could it be someone using the masseur's pic who you have tried before? 

How is the crowd of 52 forest sauna? Anyone has visited recently? Heard that not much crowd and if got, mostly fat and chubby mature guys there.... ?Massage there so so, and masseurs there only go for fun, true or not?

11 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Please elaborate further....lol

I would ask them beforehand if they can bottom. When we meet and I start fucking them I can see from their faces that they either feel uncomfortable and in pain. So being the good person I would just stop at not do anal. Some of them are pro at bottoming but mostly no. I like muscular guys but they don’t usually bottom 

1 hour ago, Guest sucked said:

Looks like kursani subang no longer has a steam room. Its purely a massage place. The receptionist just confirmed it

not only they dont have sauna....they dont even have locker for you to keep your belonging after the renovations. 

1 hour ago, ndleeee said:

I would ask them beforehand if they can bottom. When we meet and I start fucking them I can see from their faces that they either feel uncomfortable and in pain. So being the good person I would just stop at not do anal. Some of them are pro at bottoming but mostly no. I like muscular guys but they don’t usually bottom 

Hear hear. Normally I do this for my ons la. But MB already pay money I tend to be heartless a bit.

Visit http://tentaclemassagemonster.tumblr.com/ for more info

Guest Willing
8 hours ago, jeff_loo said:

the room abit clean...but the mattress and the bed sheet remain the same......dirty / black / smelly..

Don't think I am going back there again...place so much smaller and no fun at all...

11 hours ago, Guest sucked said:

Looks like kursani subang no longer has a steam room. Its purely a massage place. The receptionist just confirmed it

Such a sad news since I was one of the fans.  Got my first boyfriend there 

14 hours ago, Guest Ads said:

Such a sad news since I was one of the fans.  Got my first boyfriend there 

There was a tough looking Chinese guy frm Sarawak..I enjoyed playing with him in the steam room. Wished I took his contact.. didn't know kursani was not going to continue steam room.

This is my second visit to Fresh taman Desa. Usually go to Fresh cheras. First time I choose Volt because his photo looks amazing. My mistake. I want to state that he looks nothing at all like his photo. Too much photoshopping. I think minus 80% from the muscles and you have the real Volt.His massage was good and he is friendly  but I find him a bit too feminine for my taste. Reminds me of the lady boys from Bkk.  Decided to try Galaxy this time because his photo looks good. This time though I requested to see him in person and the person at the counter was accommodating. Called him out and he looked ok. So went ahead with the massage. Took b2b  as always. Photo wise looks same but without the six pecs . Muscles was there. Massage was good too and friendly. I went there tired and stressed out from work and i must say he managed to make me super relax and of course, very happy with the happy ending. 

26 minutes ago, TentacleMonster said:

I need some reviews on Fresh @ Fresh Gallery 2. While I like his muscles but I really like my bottom to enjoy being fucked. 
Anyone fucked him before? 

He enjoys being fucked if u r similar build like him and handsome. He can be a bit passive though and standoffish if you aren’t his type of meat. 

I need some reviews on Fresh @ Fresh Gallery 2. While I like his muscles but I really like my bottom to enjoy being fucked. 
Anyone fucked him before? 

Ah..finally...haha...what I would say will be accommodating...massage is good, as he really go all out for it...as his primary role is a Top and not a bottom....

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

He enjoys being fucked if u r similar build like him and handsome. He can be a bit passive though and standoffish if you aren’t his type of meat. 

But the sad part is he always proclaimed himself as the most handsome and look like "Daniel Wu" (the HK actor) and very chatty if you know him well...

52 minutes ago, danielwu said:

But honestly, he really look like Daniel. Hahaha. I enjoy bein bottom for him.

God is very fair. Gave him a handsome face and nice body but not big cock. Just average or slightly below average

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.