Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 1/9/2018 at 9:23 AM, TentacleMonster said:
Fiber from Fresh Gallery 1

tumblr_p29l52tN5I1v28oo8o1_400.jpg tumblr_p29l52tN5I1v28oo8o2_400.jpg

After hearing some hype from Blowingwind forum when this guy returned, I thought why not give him a try? He does fit into my definition of cute.

So I rang them up to book for him in advance and when I arrived, he was already waiting. His looks kinda matched but I was kinda expecting him to be Chinese but he’s Vietnamese FYI. 

His face was like what you see on the images above and body was slight below the quality you see above but there were still muscles, not bones so I guess it was okay.

On to the massage. His massage was actually rather strong as he utilized his elbows, knees and even body weight. For people who can’t stand strong massages, you probably have to tell him to go easy on you. But if you could, it isn’t too bad, but it sure wasn’t the best relaxing massage I have had. He could use better priorities on back massages in my opinion (actually a lot of masseur should do this, most of them don’t spend enough time at the upper back, or probably that’s where I like it).

Normally the massage part I’m extremely decent. I don’t grab the masseur in any way and let him do his job despite him trying to put his dick at my hands’ reach.  Once I flipped, the molestation begins.

Fiber was rather unique on the fun part. Note that I used the word unique as I don’t believe in berating something different from what I accept but I guess there might be fans for him. I’ll be blunt but not offensive.

Let’s start with the nipples. My my, his nipples were actually longer than what I would consider normal nipples and he moaned ecstatically whenever his nipples were violated in any way. LOL. While the moaning was a plus point for me, but I wondered what happened throughout his growing up stage to end up with this kind of nipples.

Next, his dick. I’m not sure if this is new (recent change) or he was born with it, but there was an additional lump right below his dick head which was rather unique. I am not sure if this is deformity or there is some silicone injection but it bothered me a little even though I’m not using it as a bottom.

As a bottom, Fiber wasn’t too bad. He moaned rather well and accepted the dick well enough after you treat him like a cow (violate his nipples non stop). He rode a little as well, so all is fine.

Looks 7/10
While he looked his part, but somehow, this scored lower than what I was looking for. Don’t ask me why.

Massage 7/10
Not the best, not the worst but reasonable

Happy Ending 6/10
While he bottoms okay, but his uniqueness isn’t exactly hitting me up the right way so that affected this score.

Overall, Fiber is unique and hey, if it is up your alley, go milk this cow well.

Does he stay hard when u fuck him? ;P

8 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

There was a tough looking Chinese guy frm Sarawak..I enjoyed playing with him in the steam room. Wished I took his contact.. didn't know kursani was not going to continue steam room.

You mean the handsome Muscular guy?  

5 hours ago, danielwu said:

Guys, pick up your phone and just call, you will get the answer immediately.

That is if they answer the phone....nooot....

I wrote them an WhatsApp message and surprise-surprise after a few hours they responded: daily 12-12.

I take it that includes weekends and Mondays as well :)

6 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Haha...if u need some excitment maze runner...some action pack...see bleeding steel....if u want scary ending see incidious..lol

8 hours ago, Justaregularguy said:

Star wars not bad. Or if want something lighter jumanji also ok:whistle:

omg, greatest showman, go and watch that beautiful piece of art.

2 hours ago, yexben said:

Visiting KL next week, any nice saunas around Bukit Bintang area. Anyone keen to visit or play together, pm me with your line or wechat id. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Day Thermos

Oops Sauna

1 minute ago, Guest Review said:

Link 1 kindda cute...lol

Link 2, now slightly chubbier, massage is good, extra is good.... cut n clean

Link 3, ???? Haha

6 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Link 1 kindda cute...lol

Link 2, now slightly chubbier, massage is good, extra is good.... cut n clean

Link 3, ???? Haha

Link 2 same with pictures???  No too much different?  

Link 3 Roy massage how? Got extra? Last time I want book but he got ppl that time then I no saw him at massage center. 

1 minute ago, Guest Review said:

Link 2 same with pictures???  No too much different?  

Link 3 Roy massage how? Got extra? Last time I want book but he got ppl that time then I no saw him at massage center. 

Face same la no photoshop...just the picture his younger time...now expansion in waistline...good life...haha

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 1:18 PM, jeff_loo said:

not only they dont have sauna....they dont even have locker for you to keep your belonging after the renovations. 

Too bad..I am one of the regulars there..However gonna visit someday to see the renovated rooms..

1 hour ago, Guest A.M said:

Too bad..I am one of the regulars there..However gonna visit someday to see the renovated rooms..

Ya..the only male only steam room/spa...now not sure where to go..esp in subang/pj

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.