Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, Aristic Ong said:

Very leceh guy...he will wipe u using alcohol wipes or swabs before sucking or licking...lol

thats ok la..we also want to feel safe a bit mah...

I hate it when i go down and it doesnt smell fresh or clean...

On 2/4/2018 at 10:53 PM, Sudu said:

Guess im quite a good stalker myself huh lol. But his ig isnt hard to find since he used the same name in one of his cl ads. 

Haha- then i must be quite bad at stalking ....

:( 

thanks to those who shared. Ya, i agree - its better to PM some contact number or personal details if possible :P 

Edited by Aikuchi
spelling

On 2/4/2018 at 7:59 PM, Sudu said:

Another guy I contemplated to try, but i found his ig and followed him for a while, and decided not to, for exactly the reason u mentioned, a bit too feminine. But thanks for the comment on his ass, maybe that alone warrant a try from me lol

Yeah....I'm following him a bit on his FB

Guest BaconBall
28 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Who u are interested to know in bbboy...or u wanna know morenof the facilities?

Massage room same as fresh i.e. partition. One proper room with massage bed and a bath tub.

A change room to store your stuff and toilet outside i.e. common area....

I thought bbboy already closed down?

2 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

Yeah....I'm following him a bit on his FB

I followed him on his IG. What off-putting is that he has a nice body but he dances to Britney Spears songs... The muscle body and the effeminate behaviour doesn't jive in my book but I'm impressed his capability to accept Zacron's "sizeable" member.....

12 minutes ago, onehappycamper8 said:

I followed him on his IG. What off-putting is that he has a nice body but he dances to Britney Spears songs... The muscle body and the effeminate behaviour doesn't jive in my book but I'm impressed his capability to accept Zacron's "sizeable" member.....

Size doesnt matters...haha

2 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Who u are interested to know in bbboy...or u wanna know morenof the facilities?

Massage room same as fresh i.e. partition. One proper room with massage bed and a bath tub.

A change room to store your stuff and toilet outside i.e. common area....

Hi..interested to know which masseur is good for massage n fun..im a b..do we hv negotiate for extra? Thanks!

1 hour ago, Guest Sean said:

Hi..interested to know which masseur is good for massage n fun..im a b..do we hv negotiate for extra? Thanks!

Went there once almost got raped by the masseur..asked for b2b only but end up he put on his condom n without saying anything jumped on the bed, lift my leg, holding my hand firmly n tried to insert his dick into my ass..halfway thru i managed to got up huhu..he tried to seduce me, licking n biting my nipple, lick my body n said he’ll fuck me for free..i said no fuck,he said no fuck no cum lol..after a few attempts of which he literally holding my hands trying to fuck me he finally gave up n just proceed with the b2b n ended up with a hj..during the rendezvous he even lied said ok no fuck just finger of which im quite ok..but suddenly i felt why the finger so big n looked up n found up actually it was his dick halfway in my ass..he straight away hold me n managed to get in me fully..but he managed to get only one thrust as i managed to let go off my hands..was a bit scared but at the same time was so turned on lol..

30 minutes ago, Guest Brian said:

Went there once almost got raped by the masseur..asked for b2b only but end up he put on his condom n without saying anything jumped on the bed, lift my leg, holding my hand firmly n tried to insert his dick into my ass..halfway thru i managed to got up huhu..he tried to seduce me, licking n biting my nipple, lick my body n said he’ll fuck me for free..i said no fuck,he said no fuck no cum lol..after a few attempts of which he literally holding my hands trying to fuck me he finally gave up n just proceed with the b2b n ended up with a hj..during the rendezvous he even lied said ok no fuck just finger of which im quite ok..but suddenly i felt why the finger so big n looked up n found up actually it was his dick halfway in my ass..he straight away hold me n managed to get in me fully..but he managed to get only one thrust as i managed to let go off my hands..was a bit scared but at the same time was so turned on lol..

Wow.. which one...

On 2/1/2018 at 11:20 AM, zacron said:

Review 4 - Fajar (CityBay Puchong)

Look - If you are looking for a handsome indonesian guy, he would be your type. He has more of a lean, muscular 'zara' model type. One thing you will totally miss about him would be his nipples - they are hugeeeee and you just want to suck them forever haha. Hygiene is his top priority and his skin is nice

To be honest, he is not photogenic. He looks way,way better in person. You will never say no once you look at him.

Look: 8-9/10.

Massage - I cant comment because I am not a massage type

Attitude - Fajar used to work as a freelance masseur, but from time to time Malaysian customers tend to cheat him - some dont pay, some lock him in the house and some treat him like rubbish. Most Indonesian masseurs in KL do not like him because he is earning quite well. He has a friend who is a money boy here that tends to disturb his life that if why he is afraid of them and work at citybay - there, his safety is taken care off. His own attitude - he knows how to take care of customers well, you will keep on returning to him because he is the best with customer care.

Sex - he is the best bottom one could ever ask for! Not because of the look, but his service is the best! He makes me cum multiple of times (like really I cum three times in an hour when having sex with him) - that is how good he is!. He will do everything you ask, sucking kissing and everything. If you are into rough sex and in need of a slave like, he will be the best candidate

10/10

Overal 9-8/10: Why did I score lower? I totally do not like citybay. The owner can sometimes be less responsive to your text. The place is full of vietnamese masseurs, so they are quite jealous of Fajar. The owner tends to promote other masseurs as compared to Fajar - because Fajar has been receiving quite a lot of customers. But bear in mind, even after a lot of sex, Fajar's stamina is still top notch. So, I score below not because of Fajar, because of the place. You can still find Fajar at Citybay Puchong. Will I book him again? Yes, but not in citybay

IMG_2018-02-01 11:11:54.jpg

Hey zacron! can i have his mobile no to book him directly n not through citibay? 

Guest guest guest
2 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Wow.. which one...

I know which one. somebody commented in the section provided in their webpage that he got hiv. that comment lasted for few hours only and deleted. i managed to read but didnt know how to ss. be careful everybody. 

would really appreciate if anyone can recommend a experienced top for a tight scared first timer bottom. I want to try the pleasure of being bottom like many experienced bottoms have been talking about. My friend tried to fuck me but that experience was horrible and i was so scared after that so have never tried being fucked but have been fingered and love the feeling...

thanks all

4 hours ago, Guest bottom said:

would really appreciate if anyone can recommend a experienced top for a tight scared first timer bottom. I want to try the pleasure of being bottom like many experienced bottoms have been talking about. My friend tried to fuck me but that experience was horrible and i was so scared after that so have never tried being fucked but have been fingered and love the feeling...

thanks all

Too bad, Fiber from FreshM2M has gone back home.

Guest First timer
1 hour ago, danielwu said:

Hi, my situation is about the same with bottom, any other that you can recommend?

Also, freshm2m website still showing fiber?

2 hours ago, danielwu said:

thanks...

would u know if the japanese masseur is gentle enough? or is expereinced enough to know how to treat a first timer?

Raizo's in kl. Tempted to book him but zacron's review kinda intimidates me. Any tip how to get money and time's worth with him? Not first timer but the way zacron reviewed gets me on my toes

On 2/6/2018 at 6:19 PM, Ard said:

Anyone ever try this two guys before? Feedback?

54A7AFD1-D57A-46D3-BEB8-7D8050489195.png

E7B9FDDB-0CE7-4D3B-BF19-51F88D50F1C7.jpeg

where did u find him? i know the top guy very well but he lives in davao philippines.. 

After reading this thread, i decided to give MB a try. So i went to see kent (vietnam) in chinatown hotel (from CL). Super cute. Started off with a so-so massage then turn over and few chest rub. Then he said im too big for him and he cannot take. So he gave me bj but gagged everytime he went down. He got small mouth indeed. 

So we ended up kissing and cuddling for a bit. Then he asked for full price, but i refuse and ask for discount cos no sex. I paid him 100 cos i actually pity him (he got no customer all day and hes going back vietnam tomorrow. He was tearing up when i said i dont wanna pay). Thinking about it again, he might have wayang onl.

so question is, is this a known scam tactic or hes genuine? What wld u guys do in this situation? No sex no money or pay also?

7 minutes ago, Guest XoXo said:

After reading this thread, i decided to give MB a try. So i went to see kent (vietnam) in chinatown hotel (from CL). Super cute. Started off with a so-so massage then turn over and few chest rub. Then he said im too big for him and he cannot take. So he gave me bj but gagged everytime he went down. He got small mouth indeed. 

So we ended up kissing and cuddling for a bit. Then he asked for full price, but i refuse and ask for discount cos no sex. I paid him 100 cos i actually pity him (he got no customer all day and hes going back vietnam tomorrow. He was tearing up when i said i dont wanna pay). Thinking about it again, he might have wayang onl.

so question is, is this a known scam tactic or hes genuine? What wld u guys do in this situation? No sex no money or pay also?

NO sex no talk 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Raizo's in kl. Tempted to book him but zacron's review kinda intimidates me. Any tip how to get money and time's worth with him? Not first timer but the way zacron reviewed gets me on my toes

I tried him recently. He charges RM350 for full service in call. He looks as good as his photo - handsome model-esque face , nice lean body with defined muscles, great cock, and my favorite: a yummy hard ass.

He will ask for his money upfront, which turned me off at first. Oh well. Everything after that was perfect though. I didn't get any impression that he was rushing at all - although he's not the talkative type so he has a very aloof vibe, which I dig (less talking, more fun - but he has very good english). He gives a serviceable massage; nice meaningful strokes and he'll touch and stroke and poke at all the right places.

The fucking was really good. He kisses and can accommodate different positions adequately. I finished on his chest while riding him. He then proceeded to stuff his cock into my mouth and asked if he could cum. He had a nice, huge load.

I'll definitely pay him another visit before he leaves. Hopefully, both of us will be less shy and I'll get to explore and investigate that sexy ass more.

14 minutes ago, manboimy said:

I tried him recently. He charges RM350 for full service in call. He looks as good as his photo - handsome model-esque face , nice lean body with defined muscles, great cock, and my favorite: a yummy hard ass.

He will ask for his money upfront, which turned me off at first. Oh well. Everything after that was perfect though. I didn't get any impression that he was rushing at all - although he's not the talkative type so he has a very aloof vibe, which I dig (less talking, more fun - but he has very good english). He gives a serviceable massage; nice meaningful strokes and he'll touch and stroke and poke at all the right places.

The fucking was really good. He kisses and can accommodate different positions adequately. I finished on his chest while riding him. He then proceeded to stuff his cock into my mouth and asked if he could cum. He had a nice, huge load.

I'll definitely pay him another visit before he leaves. Hopefully, both of us will be less shy and I'll get to explore and investigate that sexy ass more.

Which hotel does he stay at?

41 minutes ago, manboimy said:

The upfront payment is a guarantee of payment as some customer tends to take advantage of not paying as agreed or lesser after the service is given.  Besides, once u are his regular...the upfront no longer significant...as they could wait till it’s done....

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.