Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest pigpig
6 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Take him before oso. Good service and frendly. 

Is Kobe Top or bottom??

Is he good in Sex??

He looks very sexy in photo

2 hours ago, Guest Steven_jam said:

can elaborate more why the experience is so special?

39 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Ya pls share your experience lah.. I think he is still high from the encounter :P

He’s really handsome and I also don’t think he look like Daniel Wu but he had an expression of Daniel Wu when he’s smiling.

Massage was covered with towel. For me the massage is good and strong enough, but not sensual enough haha...he is quite concentrated when he’s massaging you..

i think the massage last for 30-40minutes , after that I did go for extra...

16 minutes ago, Jc Yap said:

He’s really handsome and I also don’t think he look like Daniel Wu but he had an expression of Daniel Wu when he’s smiling.

Massage was covered with towel. For me the massage is good and strong enough, but not sensual enough haha...he is quite concentrated when he’s massaging you..

i think the massage last for 30-40minutes , after that I did go for extra...

Don't stop lah dear.. how was the extra. Good top or bot? Big dick? He kiss suck rim? More more pls..

Guest Fresh
11 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Don't stop lah dear.. how was the extra. Good top or bot? Big dick? He kiss suck rim? More more pls..

Hot body but small cock. Abt 4-5” i think. You can make your body bigger but you cannot make your cock bigger unless you inject silicone and it looks unnatural. Massage is strong and he will go the extra mile if you are his type. Versatile.

Guest guest satisfied
15 minutes ago, Gideon said:

he is a good top, 5inches dick not thick,he is straight so he does not kiss or rim. I think it is cruel to force him do it. massage is his best skill. 

17 minutes ago, Gideon said:

His dick not big but I will say he’s a good top, because he got skills...started from b2b after that I turn over and he start suck my nips, hugging , but he don’t really kiss, it’s like touching my lips less than 1 sec then let go..

then i asked him: You don’t like to kiss?, he asked me back : you like to kiss? I tell him yes , the he said he will try his best, but no tongue kiss..but anyway I still get what I want haha, we kissing for a 10seconds and I got to taste his tongue haha.

after that I ask him: will you cum for me, he said no because too early he will get tired. But at the end he still cum after me, cute and sweet.

after that we both go shower and I paid him and go. Surprisingly he gave me a goodbye kiss...

8 minutes ago, Guest guest satisfied said:

he is a good top, 5inches dick not thick,he is straight so he does not kiss or rim. I think it is cruel to force him do it. massage is his best skill. 

He is Bi, but mostly like girls.

Guest guest satisfied
28 minutes ago, Jc Yap said:

His dick not big but I will say he’s a good top, because he got skills...started from b2b after that I turn over and he start suck my nips, hugging , but he don’t really kiss, it’s like touching my lips less than 1 sec then let go..

then i asked him: You don’t like to kiss?, he asked me back : you like to kiss? I tell him yes , the he said he will try his best, but no tongue kiss..but anyway I still get what I want haha, we kissing for a 10seconds and I got to taste his tongue haha.

after that I ask him: will you cum for me, he said no because too early he will get tired. But at the end he still cum after me, cute and sweet.

after that we both go shower and I paid him and go. Surprisingly he gave me a goodbye kiss...

you must have tip him 300

5 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Lucky for us they are not Special becos then we need to pay more.haha. Oopppss @Aristic Ong i know i know .. we should pay full and dont want problem dun create problem right? 

Haha.....monies is yours do what u deemed fit.....

4 hours ago, Gideon said:

Be nice lah guys.. people keep quiet already.. you don't have to keep stirring people mah. Be nice to each other here ok. World Peace :pray:

4 hours ago, Jc Yap said:

Why you so bitchy one??

???? These are the so call educated folks that hide behind the pretext of guest...but they forget that their IP address still coming from the same source....anyhow...these are the foxes that cannot reach some grapes on a high vine this they say the grapes is sour.......

@Jc Yap u are still a rookies...just ignore...anyhow Glad that u are able to grab “Daniel Wu”....lolz

u should venture down south....there are few “small fresh meat” in town.....haha....

12 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

???? These are the so call educated folks that hide behind the pretext of guest...but they forget that their IP address still coming from the same source....anyhow...these are the foxes that cannot reach some grapes on a high vine this they say the grapes is sour.......

@Jc Yap u are still a rookies...just ignore...anyhow Glad that u are able to grab “Daniel Wu”....lolz

u should venture down south....there are few “small fresh meat” in town.....haha....

Where?? More details please

50 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Not so clever are you...? Like they say, empty vessels make the most noise 

3C6D14E5-4FC9-4716-920B-47267D9974FE.jpeg

Guest bottom

It should be THEN they say the grapes ARE sour. Still a ROOKIE and not rookies since its singular. There is such thing as Grammar Check you know;)

2 hours ago, Jc Yap said:

He only ask for 150 but I give him 200

Wait ar.. I am confused here abit. U mean on top of the 210 u paid at the counter, u  him tipped him 200? It's 410 in total? 

Like tat it makes me a real stingy client :redface:

Edited by Gideon

4 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Wait ar.. I am confused here abit. U mean on top of the 210 u paid at the counter, u have him tips of 200? It's 410 I'm total? 

Like tat it makes me a real stingy client :redface:

No la, I don’t like pay full amount to counter, usually I pay b2b then extra discuss with mbs, because sometime they don’t charge..

total only 300

Edited by Jc Yap

Guest Chinese Top
On 4/7/2018 at 12:02 PM, Guest Fun top said:

I have bad experience with one mb in fresh cheras and another one in ken kepong last time. The boys tried to cheat. When i entered my tool little bit, they complained pain but my tool did not even enter half and then couldn’t continue. My tool is not thick anyway. When they said pain and refused to continue, it really turned me off and my tool immediately became soft. There are mb out there to use this trick, so be careful.

Agreed.. when I was fuxking the popular MB:-Fresh, he kept asking me to cum.. Hey I was just started to fuxk you like 5 mins ago!!! To these MB I usually fuxk them even harder as they pissed me off :D

45 minutes ago, Jc Yap said:

No la, I don’t like pay full amount to counter, usually I pay b2b then extra discuss with mbs, because sometime they don’t charge..

total only 300

Wow sometimes they don't charge ya.. so good. U must have something they like :P

Me still consider stingy, always take full package. Tips usually 20-50 only not more than that. 

23 minutes ago, Jc Yap said:

:shhh:once awhile mah... I prefer quality more than quantity...

Doesnt look like it leh.. I think you are into quality and quantity haha!

17 minutes ago, Guest Chinese Top said:

Agreed.. when I was fuxking the popular MB:-Fresh, he kept asking me to cum.. Hey I was just started to fuxk you like 5 mins ago!!! To these MB I usually fuxk them even harder as they pissed me off :D

Same same I do the same too haha.. we are here to rectify the injustice :smokin:

2 hours ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

not available in Singapore ?

3 hours ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

any Kl guys come Singapore ?

Touch down ah at 12.50pm. Your stats?

28/177/80 T

21 hours ago, Guest Fresh said:

Coke very good service and friendly. Body is compact. Cannot speak English well  but he more than made up for it by giving superb service. Versatile. Vietnam.

Steel has very nice chest and ass. Delicious body to lick all over. Can communicate in basic English.

Versatile.Vietnam. Plus from Myanmar. Massage is strong. Those who like tan skin will like him.Can communicate in English. Friendly too.Top. Mint can communicate in basic English and Mandarin.Thats the only redeeming factor.Massage is sloppy and he rushes through. Attitude not friendly.Bottom. Vietnam.Samuel soft spoken but massage is good. Can also communicate in English and Mandarin. Versatile bottom. Vietnam.

How the dick size?

Guest bottom

Ok la guys..lets be nice to each other..aristic ong have been nice though sometimes he is sarcastic in a funny way...lets just be friendly to each other???

13 hours ago, Gideon said:

Wow sometimes they don't charge ya.. so good. U must have something they like :P

Me still consider stingy, always take full package. Tips usually 20-50 only not more than that. 

Doesnt look like it leh.. I think you are into quality and quantity haha!

Don’t say that, we are not stingy , just everyone got their own budget. Pay what you want and get what you want... as long as we are happy;)

4 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

Better not let @Aristic Ong read this or he will not be your good friend:whistle:

B73330C6-8AAC-41FB-8D76-15E0677F9423.jpeg

I don’t see any issue here... if they charge reasonable then take it, if I think the charges expensive then leave it. Nothing to complaint about, we need respect them.

heart to heart, if I was the Mb, and someone I don’t like asking me to fuck him, I definitely will charge more.

22 minutes ago, Jc Yap said:

I don’t see any issue here... if they charge reasonable then take it, if I think the charges expensive then leave it. Nothing to complaint about, we need respect them.

heart to heart, if I was the Mb, and someone I don’t like asking me to fuck him, I definitely will charge more.

Indeed no issue right? But your good friend commented why the need to haggle and no issue make issue. Saying why waste time to haggle.:mellow:

I tried Fresh. Lazy wanna write review but verdict is pretty much what others have shared

- Complain pain when he bottoms (I'm not big, probably same dick size as his)

- Didn't douche well, when switching positions, I can smell something

- Regular dick from what I molested

- Massage was okay surprisingly

- I personally don't find him up to standard of his photos - I was expecting more since I got higher expectations thanks to you guys saying he is like Dan Wu

While it was an experience that I would eventually take, it wasn't a good one for me overall.
I would take Steel over him, personal preference.

Guest Steven_jam
18 minutes ago, TentacleMonster said:

I tried Fresh. Lazy wanna write review but verdict is pretty much what others have shared

- I personally don't find him up to standard of his photos - I was expecting more since I got higher expectations thanks to you guys saying he is like Dan Wu

While it was an experience that I would eventually take, it wasn't a good one for me overall.

thanks for your view. i always trust your honest reviews and like to read them. Before this I also thought that I wanna top him, but after seeing your review, i have decided not to waste my money. Complaining pain (fake complaint) from bottom is a big turnoff to me.

Guest bottom
12 minutes ago, Guest Steven_jam said:

thanks for your view. i always trust your honest reviews and like to read them. Before this I also thought that I wanna top him, but after seeing your review, i have decided not to waste my money. Complaining pain (fake complaint) from bottom is a big turnoff to me.

why are they complaining pain? is it becox they didnt lube themselves properly and not enough foreplay like fingering them before u guys top them?

Guest guest Lawrence
2 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

Thanks for your review. I took yr advice and try Steel instead and he is the fuxxk of the century. Steel got solid body , nice hard and round ass,  and when I fuxxk him, the moans really turn me on...no smell when switch positions....will do him again

Doing a review of Athan about 3 weeks ago

Look wise, it is the same as the pictures. What you see is exactly what you get. He is about 5'7". Deep, deep voice. Nice personality although a little quiet. Good looking and muscular. Has a very very very hard body.... At least his pecs are super hard. 

Massage wise, it was good, although preferring a little more strength. I think he was afraid that he will hurt people. 

Services wise, he is a top, will blow you, might rim (I suspect he is choosy, as he mentioned in the messages that he does not do this, but gave me a good rimjob). Big and thick, proceed with caution as I could not. 

Cons: does not like to shower together (at least with me...)

Looks: 8/10

Massage: 7/10

Fun factor: 8/10 

Go to him if you want #deepvoice #muscle #hardbody #big 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.