Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

28 minutes ago, Neohsf said:

Doing a review of Athan about 3 weeks ago

Look wise, it is the same as the pictures. What you see is exactly what you get. He is about 5'7". Deep, deep voice. Nice personality although a little quiet. Good looking and muscular. Has a very very very hard body.... At least his pecs are super hard. 

Massage wise, it was good, although preferring a little more strength. I think he was afraid that he will hurt people. 

Services wise, he is a top, will blow you, might rim (I suspect he is choosy, as he mentioned in the messages that he does not do this, but gave me a good rimjob). Big and thick, proceed with caution as I could not. 

Cons: does not like to shower together (at least with me...)

Looks: 8/10

Massage: 7/10

Fun factor: 8/10 

Go to him if you want #deepvoice #muscle #hardbody #big 

Photo of athan?

2 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

I tried Fresh. Lazy wanna write review but verdict is pretty much what others have shared

- Complain pain when he bottoms (I'm not big, probably same dick size as his)

- Didn't douche well, when switching positions, I can smell something

- Regular dick from what I molested

- Massage was okay surprisingly

- I personally don't find him up to standard of his photos - I was expecting more since I got higher expectations thanks to you guys saying he is like Dan Wu

While it was an experience that I would eventually take, it wasn't a good one for me overall.
I would take Steel over him, personal preference.

I’m suprised you had not taken him before.

Guest Steven_jam
6 hours ago, Guest bottom said:

why are they complaining pain? is it becox they didnt lube themselves properly and not enough foreplay like fingering them before u guys top them?

not because of lack of lube. some of them are very cunning and purposely pretend painful because they want their customers to finish fast. They hope their customers stop penetrating and they will just HJ their customers until cum. 

Guest Kiss Lover
5 hours ago, Guest guest Lawrence said:

Thanks for your review. I took yr advice and try Steel instead and he is the fuxxk of the century. Steel got solid body , nice hard and round ass,  and when I fuxxk him, the moans really turn me on...no smell when switch positions....will do him again

Did he kiss well? any french kiss?

Guest Guest Lawrence
23 minutes ago, Guest Kiss Lover said:

Did he kiss well? any french kiss?

yes he kiss well and even french kiss, very romantic....he asked me politely what i wanted after massage , i told him i am TOP and i wanna french kiss, and bottom him...he smiled and started with gentle kiss followed by gliding his tongue into my mouth....and i fuxxk him in a few positions, no funny smell when i pulled out and changed positions, his moan only make me harder, no issue going in and yet tight enough to let yr dick feel the wet and warm ass....he never complain pain, i really enjoyed fuxxking him, glad i made the right choice, i am so doing him again tomo...lol

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Neohsf said:

Look wise, it is the same as the pictures. What you see is exactly what you get. He is about 5'7". Deep, deep voice. Nice personality although a little quiet. Good looking and muscular. Has a very very very hard body.... At least his pecs are super hard. 

Massage wise, it was good, although preferring a little more strength. I think he was afraid that he will hurt people. 

Services wise, he is a top, will blow you, might rim (I suspect he is choosy, as he mentioned in the messages that he does not do this, but gave me a good rimjob). Big and thick, proceed with caution as I could not. 

He left? Tried messaging him but message doesn’t go thru

6 hours ago, Neohsf said:

He is from which centre?

Guest bottom
7 hours ago, johnkltop said:

Lol.... Same here

most tops prefer to be bigger build compared to the bottoms...but nowadays bottoms all go to gym and build bigger body ..some so much bigger than top...

Review 27 (I think)

Ethan (new MB and underrated, so I should make a review to do justice to him)

Look – He looks way,way,way better in person. He dressed extremely well, and very cute – like those muscular cutie you would dream fucking. He is a bit short, and buffy, the six pax are a bit shy – perhaps because he’s been in Malaysia for some time and doesn’t go to the gym. But he is still cute and buffy as you wish.

Like  - you really want to kiss and lick his face – kinda face haha

8/10

Massage – not applicable

Sex: One of the best sex I have ever had. If you need a true cutie boyfriend experience, please hire him. He can do both – bottom and top but he prefers to be top. He did everything from licking, to sucking, to kissing to ehem ehem. We did shower together. He kissed me so passionately

10/10

Overall: 9/10. Would I book him again? Of course! He is wayyyy better than most money boys who want your money only. He kissed and had sex passionately that you think he is your boyfriend. Very friendly and very nice smell. Too bad he is going back very soon (this Friday/Saturday) so better book him now!

Contar Num: Ethan - +6287884489428

photo6228798788454164461.jpg

photo6228798788454164463.jpg

19 hours ago, Guest Hunklover said:

He is not really a hunk, though the photo might suggest otherwise. He is just a regular guy with average build (not trim fit). He looks much older and weathered in person. Massage skill 5.5/10. Gay. Top. 5" dick.

Guest Try ethan
2 hours ago, zacron said:

Review 27 (I think)

Look – He looks way,way,way better in person. He dressed extremely well, and very cute – like those muscular cutie you would dream fucking. He is a bit short, and buffy, the six pax are a bit shy – perhaps because he’s been in Malaysia for some time and doesn’t go to the gym. But he is still cute and buffy as you wish.

8/10

Massage – not applicable

Sex: One of the best sex I have ever had. If you need a true cutie boyfriend experience, please hire him. He can do both – bottom and top but he prefers to be top. He did everything from licking, to sucking, to kissing to ehem ehem. We did shower together. He kissed me so passionately

10/10

Overall: 9/10. Would I book him again? Of course! He is wayyyy better than most money boys who want your money only. He kissed and had sex passionately that you think he is your boyfriend. Very friendly and very nice smell. Too bad he is going back very soon (this Friday/Saturday) so better book him now!

How tall is he? MB in CL?

Guest buddy
20 hours ago, Guest Guest Lawrence said:

yes he kiss well and even french kiss, very romantic....he asked me politely what i wanted after massage , i told him i am TOP and i wanna french kiss, and bottom him...he smiled and started with gentle kiss followed by gliding his tongue into my mouth....and i fuxxk him in a few positions, no funny smell when i pulled out and changed positions, his moan only make me harder, no issue going in and yet tight enough to let yr dick feel the wet and warm ass....he never complain pain, i really enjoyed fuxxking him, glad i made the right choice, i am so doing him again tomo...lol

wow, that's good i would love to try him. Is he gay or straight? Does he stay hard when u fxxk him?

Guest Ethan Review
6 hours ago, zacron said:

Review 27 (I think)

8/10

Massage – not applicable

10/10

I think the only thing I truly agree with here is the kissing/making out. He's quite good at it. But otherwise... eh. He might be in his bulking phase or something, but he's more chubby than muscular. I couldn't see any abs at all. And his dick? Even he admitted it was small and that it wouldn't hurt to fuck me.

Oh well. He is nice though, I'll give you that. Good for the 'experience', but not my type for sex.

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Fake 

I found him on Grindr. And he gave me his number. And then I searched his number on Facebook that brings me to his Instagram. He gave me photos that also on his Instagram. So still fake? Anyone can confirm this?

Edited by Bird9898

Guest Guest
45 minutes ago, Bird9898 said:

I found him on Grindr. And he gave me his number. And then I searched his number on Facebook that brings me to his Instagram. He gave me photos that also on his Instagram. So still fake? Anyone can confirm this?

I believe someone mention his service before not too long ago. If the number linked you back to his social media then it’s possible not a fake although I can’t say 100% coz I never tried his service before (I don’t use Grindr)

Guest Ke Yi
8 hours ago, Bird9898 said:

Has anyone try this guy? Is he manly? He charges RM250 for sensual massage

IMG_8884.jpg

I tried him. He is legit not fake. Massage is strong and he massaged my groin well. Like it. He doesn't do happy ending. He massaged my cock till i cum only. He is short and buff. Not really proportionate for his height to have that muscular buff body. His dick is small when i touched it.

1 hour ago, Guest Ke Yi said:

I tried him. He is legit not fake. Massage is strong and he massaged my groin well. Like it. He doesn't do happy ending. He massaged my cock till i cum only. He is short and buff. Not really proportionate for his height to have that muscular buff body. His dick is small when i touched it.

When u cum regardless if its a hj bj or fj i think its called happy ending 

Guest Fitguy

Planning to go to taman desa Freshm2m tonight , but it doesn’t show up in my Grab app... can anyone confirm ? What should I type if I decide to go by grab ?

Guest Fitguy
9 minutes ago, Guest Fitguy said:

Planning to go to taman desa Freshm2m tonight , but it doesn’t show up in my Grab app... can anyone confirm ? What should I type if I decide to go by grab ?

Actually, even google map also couldn’t find Freshm2m location... only the one in Cheras is showed... 

Guest Guest
37 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

Type mandi manda or if u shy type either tmn desa 99 speedmart or balai bomba tmn desa 

Why shy? If you get a PLU driver, can go 2gether... worst still, if both of you click each other, then can do it in car or somewhere else, save rice entrance fee

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, jeff_loo said:

very quiet now aday....not so attractive...i was there last friday and it was less than 5 person from 2-6pm...

How is the massage there in Oops? You tried?

Guest Ke Yi
2 hours ago, Justaregularguy said:

When u cum regardless if its a hj bj or fj i think its called happy ending 

No it was not handjob. I'm the type of guy who easily cum when my cock and groin being rubbed and massaged. I cummed accidentally. It was not handjob. Just a massage. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.