Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Hey guys, I’m a local Chinese here.  ( 26 years old, 5’9 and 75kg)

Study Balinese massage back in the day, recently was thinking of doing freelance outcall massage during weekend.

My massage technique can be both strong hard pressure point or relaxing sensual.it adjust accordingly to client requirement

do you guys think 90 minutes for RM150 is reasonable price? 

It’s included transportation charges + tolls as well.

please provide me comment below.

to be clarify, of course certain would request for fun, what i would comment is i would provide manhood massage only.

thanks guys

Edited by SensualMassage_T

Contact |  012 4173134  

6 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Hey guys, I’m a local Chinese here.  ( 26 years old, 5’9 and 75kg)

Study Balinese massage back in the day, recently was thinking of doing freelance outcall massage during weekend.

do you guys think 90 minutes for RM150 is reasonable price? 

It’s included transportation charges + tolls as well.

please provide me comment below.

to be clarify, of course certain would request for fun, what i would comment is i would provide manhood massage only.

thanks guys

U mean only outcalls?

Guest Fresh

Just tried Fresh, and here’s my review :

1) he doesn’t look like Daniel Wu at all.. and he doesn’t even look like himself in the fresh official webpage.. of course the webpage looks so much better ;)

2) took b2b massage.. his massage was quite okay, but a bit painful for me 

3) when it comes to the extra part, it was quite good.. we kissed few times (but less than 10 seconds each time).. he’s rubbing/pressing his hard dick against my bubble butt and asking if I want to have sex, which I refused because I’m a bit scared with anal sex with mb, plus his dick is not big enough for me (probably around 4.5 inches).. anyway, he said give me the happy ending, give me another kiss and then we went for shower .. he’s showering me and then dry me up, which I find is quite lovely... 

4) overall, I’m okay with his service.. would I ask for his service again ? Well, probably not because he’s a bit below my expectation (in term of his looks, probably I’ve put too much expectation before I went there)...

P/S: when I went for the shower, I saw this guy with the goatee, he looks quite cute and hot.. anyone know what’s the masseur name ? Hehe 

Guest mayday
10 hours ago, Bird9898 said:

I found him on Grindr. And he gave me his number. And then I searched his number on Facebook that brings me to his Instagram. He gave me photos that also on his Instagram. So still fake? Anyone can confirm this?

he is not fake, i had him a year ago. he is moving in different  hotels, he is local. and he is jusy charging 100Rm. very strong massage, kinda small man but very bulky! best to book him after you have played sports or worked out. you will surely relax by his massage from shoulders, back, butt, butthole and legs. and be excited when you flip. he does not iss but you can worship his muscles. only HJ but very sensual and traditional, ecstactic and best hj i got!

Guest ConfuseGuy

Hi all,

its my my first time tried the massage in Freshm2m .. I read here in the forum saying that the b2b massage including the massage + HJ... 

so I took one hour b2b massage... during the massage, the masseur said he would like to masturbate me, and asking me to pay him the tips ... is it normal ? Thought it’s included in the service already? 

Amyway, I ended up gave him 30 ringgit tips.. just a bit curious whether it is a must or it’s optional (so that I know what to do next time ).. 

thnaks all

Guest Rubicon
On 4/11/2018 at 4:23 PM, zacron said:

Review 27 (I think)

Ethan (new MB and underrated, so I should make a review to do justice to him)

Look – He looks way,way,way better in person. He dressed extremely well, and very cute – like those muscular cutie you would dream fucking. He is a bit short, and buffy, the six pax are a bit shy – perhaps because he’s been in Malaysia for some time and doesn’t go to the gym. But he is still cute and buffy as you wish.

Like  - you really want to kiss and lick his face – kinda face haha

8/10

Massage – not applicable

Sex: One of the best sex I have ever had. If you need a true cutie boyfriend experience, please hire him. He can do both – bottom and top but he prefers to be top. He did everything from licking, to sucking, to kissing to ehem ehem. We did shower together. He kissed me so passionately

10/10

Overall: 9/10. Would I book him again? Of course! He is wayyyy better than most money boys who want your money only. He kissed and had sex passionately that you think he is your boyfriend. Very friendly and very nice smell. Too bad he is going back very soon (this Friday/Saturday) so better book him now!

Contar Num: Ethan - +6287884489428

photo6228798788454164461.jpg

photo6228798788454164463.jpg

I've arranged a session with Ethan tomorrow night, and it's my first time hiring an MB. Is there some sort of MB etiquette I need to abide by?

1. Do I pay upfront or at the end

2. How long should I expect the session to last?

Sorry for the noob questions xD

11 hours ago, Bird9898 said:

I found him on Grindr. And he gave me his number. And then I searched his number on Facebook that brings me to his Instagram. He gave me photos that also on his Instagram. So still fake? Anyone can confirm this?

Pls share he contact number~thkss

26 minutes ago, Guest Rubicon said:

I've arranged a session with Ethan tomorrow night, and it's my first time hiring an MB. Is there some sort of MB etiquette I need to abide by?

Usually u pay when u finish. If mb ask u to pay first, run. N the session is usually abt an hour 

1 hour ago, Guest ConfuseGuy said:

Hi all,

its my my first time tried the massage in Freshm2m .. I read here in the forum saying that the b2b massage including the massage + HJ... 

so I took one hour b2b massage... during the massage, the masseur said he would like to masturbate me, and asking me to pay him the tips ... is it normal ? Thought it’s included in the service already? 

Amyway, I ended up gave him 30 ringgit tips.. just a bit curious whether it is a must or it’s optional (so that I know what to do next time ).. 

thnaks all

I think the masseur took advantage of u.hehe hj is included in both normal n b2b. U can complain at the counter if u feel u have been cheated. But having said that, if u r happy with the service provided then it is nice to tip to show your appreciation 

Guest Sauna lover
7 hours ago, jeff_loo said:

very quiet now aday....not so attractive...i was there last friday and it was less than 5 person from 2-6pm...

Aiyooo... definitely not many peopla la... who go to sauna at that time? Weekdays plus office hours some more...

1 hour ago, Guest Rubicon said:

i would recommend not to pay upfront. If he insist with reason being sure that you have money or something. just show him the money and that's it. If he still asked for money first, don't think too hard, just walk away. 1 hour is sufficient usually.

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Guest Ke Yi said:

I tried him. He is legit not fake. Massage is strong and he massaged my groin well. Like it. He doesn't do happy ending. He massaged my cock till i cum only. He is short and buff. Not really proportionate for his height to have that muscular buff body. His dick is small when i touched it.

Can sharehis contacts here?

3 hours ago, Alex_top said:

i'm visitor who like to explore sauna in kuala lumpur. Any recommendation? Look for young and chinese crowd :) pm me please :)

3 hours ago, Alex_top said:

i'm visitor who like to explore sauna in kuala lumpur. Any recommendation? Look for young and chinese crowd :) pm me please :)

This afternoon we go oops sauna , 21-29yrs. If you young can fun with us 

Guest WeekendFun
7 minutes ago, Johnjeremy2015 said:

This afternoon we go oops sauna , 21-29yrs. If you young can fun with us 

We ? How many of you ? Wanna chat in WeChat ?

Hi all, 

I’m planning to have an orgy session .. anyone interested? Any race are welcome ;) but please be fit and preferable top only ;)

Leavd your WeChat id here if you keen, thx

By the way, I’m based in PJ..

Guest Foreigner

Are these saunas like Mandi manda and kakiku mainly Chinese? And do they mainly stick to their own race?..coz I am not Chinese and wondering whether would it be worthwhile for me to go??

Guest Guest
35 minutes ago, Guest Foreigner said:

Are these saunas like Mandi manda and kakiku mainly Chinese? And do they mainly stick to their own race?..coz I am not Chinese and wondering whether would it be worthwhile for me to go??

I think as long as you got a dick and be a decent person you won’t miss out the fun. Dun put too much expectation, rejection is normal but don’t let that put you down.

I remember the first time I(Chinese) went to the sauna I got wind up with a Malay and a Indian together in a room. Talk about satu Malaysia man! Haha That’s crazy for a first time. Play safe !

Guest Foreigner
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think as long as you got a dick and be a decent person you won’t miss out the fun. Dun put too much expectation, rejection is normal but don’t let that put you down.

I remember the first time I(Chinese) went to the sauna I got wind up with a Malay and a Indian together in a room. Talk about satu Malaysia man! Haha That’s crazy for a first time. Play safe !

Alright thanks...hope it extends to a Aussie guy like me..haha

Guest Foreigner
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why shy? If you get a PLU driver, can go 2gether... worst still, if both of you click each other, then can do it in car or somewhere else, save rice entrance fee

Hi guys

What is the entrance fee for first timer to Mandi manda on a weekend?

Thanks..

Guest Farang lover
1 hour ago, Guest Foreigner said:

Hi guys

What is the entrance fee for first timer to Mandi manda on a weekend?

Thanks..

Hi aussie guy, 

wanna fun ? Have WeChat ? Hehe

Guest DidymuzTT 90992155
1 minute ago, Jamestaylor said:

Freshm2m citybay puchong. Accidentally poke you for what? For accidentally paying them tips?

How much tips must pay?

will they ask first? Or just poke?

Guest Rubicon
On 03/04/2018 at 1:41 PM, Aristic Ong said:

Hari hari tanya soalan yang sama.....iisssshhhh...

Cheras Center :

Tmn Desa Center: 

Is it possible to reach book via whatsapp or do I have to call their centers directly for freshm2m?

7 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT said:

will they “accidentally” poke me? 

This question..... really did tickle my funny bone.:D

Pure genius comedy:P

Every so often they pop up on this website......... I just need to be patient.;)

:lol:

Edited by passinthenight

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.