Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest DidymuzTT 90992155
9 hours ago, passinthenight said:

This question..... really did tickle my funny bone.:D

Pure genius comedy:P

Every so often they pop up on this website......... I just need to be patient.;)

:lol:

Wei, don’t like that can?

i could also tickle your boner too!

Guys 

Had a recent session with Green - my first time. 

Looks - He seems to have let his hair grow and looks more twinkish now vs his pic in fresh website. His bod isn't as defined as in the pic but it's nice enough - more lean fit than buff. 

Bf experience - He's got very good customer service skills and knows how to turn you on. 

Massage - decent

Extras - really good. Highly recommended. His tongue is magic. I don't do anal even though he did try to fj me :huh:

He likes to talk a lot though and speaks mandarin well but learning to speak Canto. 

If you haven't tried him, you should. 

Guest Question

Are the massage centers in KL open on Sunday? Been trying to call Fresh but no luck getting through. Using the correct number (not the one on the website).

5 minutes ago, Guest Calvin said:

I was at mandi manda yesterday...go and hv fun..

5 minutes ago, Guest Calvin said:

I was at mandi manda yesterday...go and hv fun..

Sunday we'll more people ?

Guest curious
5 hours ago, Swimr said:

Guys 

Looks - He seems to have let his hair grow and looks more twinkish now vs his pic in fresh website. His bod isn't as defined as in the pic but it's nice enough - more lean fit than buff. 

Bf experience - He's got very good customer service skills and knows how to turn you on. 

Massage - decent

Extras - really good. Highly recommended. His tongue is magic. I don't do anal even though he did try to fj me :huh:

He likes to talk a lot though and speaks mandarin well but learning to speak Canto. 

thanks for the information. does he suck well? can he bottom ? 

19 minutes ago, Guest curious said:

appreciate your information. If I top.him is 200 tip ok or too much or too little ? 

Take the full package of 210rm better. All included. Then u can tips him if u r happy with his service. I tip 20 to 50 depending on how satisfied I am. 

Rather than the b2b package which is 100rm which then u need to negotiate for sex which might cost u more. 

My personal opinion lah. 

Guest curious
20 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Take the full package of 210rm better. All included. Then u can tips him if u r happy with his service. I tip 20 to 50 depending on how satisfied I am. 

Rather than the b2b package which is 100rm which then u need to negotiate for sex which might cost u more. 

My personal opinion lah. 

thanks for the good advice. Got masseur say service will not be as good as b2b plus tips separate. hmmm....from what u describe,  I think it's the same and cost less. Need to book GREEN in advance is it ? 

have you try AVENUE ? he looks good

48 minutes ago, Guest curious said:

thanks for the good advice. Got masseur say service will not be as good as b2b plus tips separate. hmmm....from what u describe,  I think it's the same and cost less. Need to book GREEN in advance is it ? 

Curious you are super curious. 

Just go and try :P

1 hour ago, Guest curious said:

It depends on the masseur and how well u treat them too. Some masseurs are born asshole.. hehe but if we as the customers do not respect them then they will not treat u niCe too lah. So just be nice to them. If u pay full package, tips is actually optional. 

If u have a particular masseur u like, better to book in advance rather than ending up dunno which one to choose. Beware, the reception is sometimes very unfriendly when u ask them too many questions but just ignore them. They will be niCe to do when you are there to make payment before getting serviced :P

Not sure about avenue but I like Rock quite a bit. Very friendly and accommodative.  A lot of people have reviewed quite a fair bit of the masseurs in freshm2m here. So just search and read up. 

I hope u enjoyed the session. Share with us u first time there ok. And dont be addicted to it afterwards.. haha.. can go bankrupt very easily loh haha. Good luck!! 

Had Din @ Berjaya Massage Centre (Brickfield) for a 90min session. It was really good! Strong pressure, and he pressed all my painful spots! Which I guess is a good thing. People who believe in acupuncture believe that if you feel pain when pressed at some acupuncture spots, somewhere in your body is not good. And I’m definitely very stressed with work lately.

And then the HJ. He really knows how to handle a dick :lol:! Good amount of pressure, how I like it when I masturbate. This is the first time ever I received a HJ from a masseur that I had to hold myself back from cumming. It was that good!

And then I paid him RM100 because I told him I didn’t have smaller notes (charges were RM65/60min RM85/90min), and that he could keep the rest as tips. He accepted it reluctantly, and said, “lain kali jangan, saya segan”... LOL this uncle so cute :lol:

And then he told me, “you bawah sana sihat dan kuat!” LOL! My turn to segan... LOL :lol:

I thank @yosh for recommending him to me!

Side-note: again, another masseur that told me that I look like a Malay. LOL. Donno if that’s a good thing :P

PS: For people that who might ask how he looks like and blah blah blah, he’s a Malay straight uncle with some grey hair on the sides. Not bad looking though. But he doesn’t take of his clothes. It’s actually a proper urut badan and batin, with a HJ thrown in; maybe because after so many years of service with so many people asking, he felt might just as well include it LOL I’m just sayin’ ;)

PS 2: I think there are some posts about Din from a couple years back. Search back and see their reviews of him.

Edited by jbot1117

On 13/04/2018 at 5:49 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

Hey guys, I’m a local Chinese here.  ( 26 years old, 5’9 and 75kg)

Study Balinese massage back in the day, recently was thinking of doing freelance outcall massage during weekend.

My massage technique can be both strong hard pressure point or relaxing sensual.it adjust accordingly to client requirement

do you guys think 90 minutes for RM150 is reasonable price? 

It’s included transportation charges + tolls as well.

please provide me comment below.

to be clarify, of course certain would request for fun, what i would comment is i would provide manhood massage only.

thanks guys

For Guys who are interested

sorry I don’t have time to replies all the PM

thank you for interested with me.

heres a update, I set up a Cozy Homespa at KL Gateway targeted for men Only.

for those who prefer Incall, just PM me and I provide you my personal number or WeChat Id.

Contact |  012 4173134  

Guest Green
20 hours ago, Swimr said:

Guys 

Massage - decent

Tried Green recently, and yeah, he's great with customer service, though I personally feel he is lacking in passion during my session (of course you can't expect them to be in high spirits full day long haha)

Btw, he is leaving end of April or early May, so grab him fast!

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

For Guys who are interested

sorry I don’t have time to replies all the PM

thank you for interested with me.

heres a update, I set up a Cozy Homespa at KL Gateway targeted for men Only.

for those who prefer Incall, just PM me and I provide you my personal number or WeChat Id.

Pls provide your contact number here! It is more easier and faster for us directly to reach you. Thank you. 

Guest Guest

Klang Pandamaran Swimming Pool reopen today after two years closed for upgrading and renovation.

Come ramai ramai and let's make it cruisy again today onwards 

Guest wonder
On 28/06/2017 at 11:05 PM, fresh said:

Its bhind the raja laut kfc. 

I wonder what has happen to this guy ..he use to comment a lot and very friendly and gives good review...long time he hasnt commented or online...

On 4/15/2018 at 4:26 PM, Gideon said:

My personal opinion lah. 

Hi Gideon sorry to disturb but you gave me yusof and Elle as same number, both same?

Guest guesrt

just curious what makes ppl here going to massage centres looking for sex.

1) age

2) appearance

3) money

for the past few years i find pretty easy to find sex via app but not now.

age may be is one of the issue as not many youngster like uncle, 

i m thinking to try those young MB but yet today still dare not to put into action. >.<

Guest bottom
1 hour ago, Oliver1986 said:

Hello guys,  just wondering anyone tried his massage and service before? Thankful for you review :) 

EEA9177A-785E-4E1D-8BBC-41348BB95375.jpeg

This guy looks very yummy..hope he is manly behaviour..it would be awesome...any reviews??

2 hours ago, Oliver1986 said:

Hello guys,  just wondering anyone tried his massage and service before? Thankful for you review :) 

EEA9177A-785E-4E1D-8BBC-41348BB95375.jpeg

he is from sempurna right? nepalese if not mistaken. strong massage which i enjoyed a lot. didnt go for sex just b2b, dick not bad, quite thick 

18 minutes ago, chris kl said:

he is from sempurna right? nepalese if not mistaken. strong massage which i enjoyed a lot. didnt go for sex just b2b, dick not bad, quite thick 

Thanks Chris for sharing. Did he do nipple licking and all when you had b2b? My nipples are more sensitive than my dick for some reasons lol

44 minutes ago, Jamestaylor said:

For me I like the convenience of nsa sex. Also, I’m lazy to hunt and maybe get rebuffed or need to rebuff those that aren’t my type. Usually mbs are good looking and have a nice body. If I can have sex with them for a certain amount of money why not. Rather than have to wine and dine those that aren’t mbs and later might not even have sex. And even maybe when there is sex involved,they become needy and clingy. FYI, I’m not some DOM. I go to the gym and I have my fair share of admirers. Others may have a different reason for hiring mbs but this is mine:whistle:

Yup well said n I’m totally agreed. We have same thought. Paying for sex more fun nowadays and we have better choice n excitement to explore 

Guest guesrt
47 minutes ago, Jamestaylor said:

For me I like the convenience of nsa sex. Also, I’m lazy to hunt and maybe get rebuffed or need to rebuff those that aren’t my type. Usually mbs are good looking and have a nice body. If I can have sex with them for a certain amount of money why not. Rather than have to wine and dine those that aren’t mbs and later might not even have sex. And even maybe when there is sex involved,they become needy and clingy. FYI, I’m not some DOM. I go to the gym and I have my fair share of admirers. Others may have a different reason for hiring mbs but this is mine:whistle:

thanks

On 15/04/2018 at 7:38 PM, jbot1117 said:

Had Din @ Berjaya Massage Centre (Brickfield) for a 90min session. It was really good! Strong pressure, and he pressed all my painful spots! Which I guess is a good thing. People who believe in acupuncture believe that if you feel pain when pressed at some acupuncture spots, somewhere in your body is not good. And I’m definitely very stressed with work lately.

And then the HJ. He really knows how to handle a dick :lol:! Good amount of pressure, how I like it when I masturbate. This is the first time ever I received a HJ from a masseur that I had to hold myself back from cumming. It was that good!

And then I paid him RM100 because I told him I didn’t have smaller notes (charges were RM65/60min RM85/90min), and that he could keep the rest as tips. He accepted it reluctantly, and said, “lain kali jangan, saya segan”... LOL this uncle so cute :lol:

And then he told me, “you bawah sana sihat dan kuat!” LOL! My turn to segan... LOL :lol:

Side-note: again, another masseur that told me that I look like a Malay. LOL. Donno if that’s a good thing :P

PS: For people that who might ask how he looks like and blah blah blah, he’s a Malay straight uncle with some grey hair on the sides. Not bad looking though. But he doesn’t take of his clothes. It’s actually a proper urut badan and batin, with a HJ thrown in; maybe because after so many years of service with so many people asking, he felt might just as well include it LOL I’m just sayin’ ;)

PS 2: I think there are some posts about Din from a couple years back. Search back and see their reviews of him.

Thanks for the sharing :) I had Din before and I cum twice! Not sure about his intention because he has a straight face all the time, isn it? 

Previously somebody shared that they actually did more with him... lol. Not sure what else he does! Haha. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, johnliew said:

Hi can I ask if you all know any hot and good masseuse in kursani...? i just a massage and a good hand job nothing more hahaha...any recommendations is much appreciated . Thanks :)

Save energy to go there 

On 4/15/2018 at 7:38 PM, jbot1117 said:

just to confirm, is it Berjaya "Blind" Massage Centre (Brickfield) or is it another one? :lol:

Guest fed up
4 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

Can you tell me how you are open and accepted here? People here  just knows you as someone who likes to pretend to know everything and actually knows nothing. They just don’t bother to voice their opinion about you. 

hahaha..very true...i even warned previously about being careful and all that he insults me....i mean shuddup la..u think u know alot meh!!!..like as if he is a doctor..if if he is am sure he is a lousy one!!

40 minutes ago, Guest fed up said:

hahaha..very true...i even warned previously about being careful and all that he insults me....i mean shuddup la..u think u know alot meh!!!..like as if he is a doctor..if if he is am sure he is a lousy one!!

Im sure he is nice guy la, just sometimes too opinionated abt some things like we all r. Live n let live. 

Guest sauna

guys..which are the most happening or fun with younger crowd sauna?

i dont want to go where there is mainly old fat uncles la..a mixture is ok..but prefer more to the younger fit  crowd...

pls help me out...

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.