Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

7 minutes ago, onehappycamper8 said:

Yes please behave guys.

I kindda on Artistic side even though I do not know him personally. I appreciate his opnion and input to this forum. If you followed this forum from the beginning, Aristic has been helpful to the newbies aka "guest"...  So many times questions were asked about Fresh location, phone numbers and other queries. .. Aristic has been helpful answering those same old annoying questions.:clap: 

If he was loud about his opinions...so let it be... it keeps the forum alive and active. 

Bickering each other is just plain childish... We should share our experiences here.... discuss about our common interests... use  private message to talk things separately. Basic forum 101. That is why my dear "guest" please register yourself so that any matters you can talk separately...

Keep this forum interesting so that we will come (CUM) again and again... pun intended.

Thank you. Finally someone who is sensible. AS I have mentioned, winning the argument doesn't make you better. Please just stop

Guest sauna
1 hour ago, Guest sauna said:

guys..which are the most happening or fun with younger crowd sauna?

i dont want to go where there is mainly old fat uncles la..a mixture is ok..but prefer more to the younger fit  crowd...

pls help me out...

oi..someone help me la..where is Artistic???..maybe he knows about sauna in KL??...

32 minutes ago, Guest sauna said:

oi..someone help me la..where is Artistic???..maybe he knows about sauna in KL??...

It's Aristic. That's why we need people like him here. You see like me, sometimes I also lazy to comment. It takes effort ok. 

Just wait patiently hopefully someone will advise u here. I am not into sauna for free sex personally. 

2 hours ago, Guest sauna said:

guys..which are the most happening or fun with younger crowd sauna?

i dont want to go where there is mainly old fat uncles la..a mixture is ok..but prefer more to the younger fit  crowd...

pls help me out...

I think the most happening sauna would either b otot2 or mandi manda. Mm has a more chinese crowd where else otot has a more diverse crowd. 

57 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi all

Just curious

Has anyone tried this MB before? How do u rate him? I found him at CL and planning to have him this week. Just wanna make sure that he is good and genuine.

the link: https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/rent-men/6560702653.html

Thanks guys for your help. 

Holy Heck, thats a hot one! 

Guest Guest But No Less
20 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Haha...at least I am open and accepted...but u poor soul still hiding in the closet and now hiding as guest guest....haha...so whose personality is bad%???

I think you're doing a MARVELOUS job here in the forum. You posted 493 times in roughly 6 months. I sincerely hope you also have a life. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi all

Just curious

Has anyone tried this MB before? How do u rate him? I found him at CL and planning to have him this week. Just wanna make sure that he is good and genuine.

I think someone did a review about him awhile ago, quite a short guy I remember but otherwise is legit. Try to “dig” back older comments while waiting.

22 minutes ago, Guest Guest But No Less said:

I think you're doing a MARVELOUS job here in the forum. You posted 493 times in roughly 6 months. I sincerely hope you also have a life. Thank you.

Yup I’m agreed with you. Indeed he always have good lusty comment but definitely I’m truly enjoy it 

Guest Guest
57 minutes ago, Guest MBMB said:

I think someone did a review about him awhile ago, quite a short guy I remember but otherwise is legit. Try to “dig” back older comments while waiting.

Actually I did. But nobody replied to the queries. So just wanna check with the rest. Am sure this MB with good body shape would have caught other people’s attention before.

Anyway, thanks replying. 

Guest Massage
12 hours ago, Oliver1986 said:

Thanks Chris for sharing. Did he do nipple licking and all when you had b2b? My nipples are more sensitive than my dick for some reasons lol

He quite short compared to the pic. But really muscle.  Strong massage. And willing do nipple licking. But his b2b massage no quite sensual 

11 hours ago, Oliver1986 said:

Thanks for the sharing :) I had Din before and I cum twice! Not sure about his intention because he has a straight face all the time, isn it? 

Previously somebody shared that they actually did more with him... lol. Not sure what else he does! Haha. 

What did he do to you till you came twice omg so niceee!

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi all

Just curious

He is real and good just a bit short. 167 cm only

8 minutes ago, Guest MisterAnnoy said:

I’m here to read the massage experience, but not reading two kids fighting each other ... just saying 

Back to business.. the scene is kinda quiet ya. Don't see much quality mb in craigslist or grindr. 

Especially in craigslist, more and more mbs are going to small town. 

Any good recommendation for bf like bottom manly mb? Very horny already. Hehe 

Actually my birthday is coming, and I want to treat myself a good memorable birthday sex :P

Edited by Gideon

Guest willing
11 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Back to business.. the scene is kinda quiet ya. Don't see much quality mb in craigslist or grindr. 

Actually my birthday is coming, and I want to treat myself a good memorable birthday sex :P

yes..since its your bday u are allowed to spend extra..maybe take a friend along and spend one for him too..i could be that friend..hahaha

Long time reader of this forum, used to be guest as well. But since I want to be somewhat taken more seriously when asking few inquiries here and there, decided to register and create an account. Personally, I like aristic ong, he's somewhat helpful and an active member of this forum. I think we just need to keep it civil, and respect each other, but keep in mind that having an opinion is very much welcomed. Thanks. Just wanted to drop something since these last few days I have been reading a somewhat... childish posts, and tbh, quite negative.

Edited by Newbcyber

Guest bottom
35 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Aiyo .. all so muscular la and look more like top. Gideon honey, you sure you top meh? 

2 hours ago, Newbcyber said:

Long time reader of this forum, used to be guest as well. But since I want to be somewhat taken more seriously when asking few inquiries here and there, decided to register and create an account. Personally, I like aristic ong, he's somewhat helpful and an active member of this forum. I think we just need to keep it civil, and respect each other, but keep in mind that having an opinion is very much welcomed. Thanks. Just wanted to drop something since these last few days I have been reading a somewhat... childish posts, and tbh, quite negative.

Welcome aboard Newbcyber. By registering you still remains anonymous.  Except that you have a forum "nickname" that people can refer to. As well as you can use a message feature in this forum to drop a private message between members. I use it a lot to connect privately between members here. 

Respect each other here. We only have one life to live. Why fill it with "hate"? 

Now I sounded like beauty pageant contestant. World peace y'all.:D

5 hours ago, Gideon said:

Since it's yr bday I wish someone here will give you a good n memorable bday sex for FREE haha No bday boy shud pay for his present ;) pm Gideon if u r feeling generous lol 

Just has a session with Fiber few days ago. Was pleasantly surprised by how good looking he is, ~175cm tall with wide chest, big arms, slightly toned abs and quite a charming face. The second best looking masseur i ever taken (Ibiza was the best looking to me).

There was no massage, he went straight into business (which i don't mind), and he is quite good in kissing as well. He tried to dominate thinking that i am a bottom (i am small and skinny), but i told him i wanna top him which shocked him a little, hehe. He was reluctant at first but still comply after i insisted. The sex was quite satisfying, after some huggings, kissings and frottage, i fucked him in missionary post in front of a mirror. It was like dream comes true, my ultimate fantasy of a twink fucking a handsome stud, hehe.

Other than some minor attitude problems (not complying to what i want, being reluctant etc), it would have been a perfect session.

http://freshm2m.com/photo_files/fiber.jpg

Edited by Nixon

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, zacron said:

He is real and good just a bit short. 167 cm only

Thanks Zacron. 

Didnt know you have had him before.

My first mb also that i tried was also after I read your review. That helps a lot. Anyway, it had been a while didnt see your posts.

Last but not least, thank you very much 

On 4/17/2018 at 8:16 PM, johnkltop said:

Anyone tried Vincent from BBBOY?

Its no more BBBoy they change the shop name to Aromann spa. No.25-1, Jalan 109E, Desa business park, Taman Desa, off jalan klang lama KL Tel +6010-2398171 We just went there yesterday. My friend had Vincent and he say he is a Thai , good massage skill but want to offer to fuck my friend for rm200 and my friend did not want anything except massage.. I took Alan a viet boy. His massage skill good but he only do my back for one  and half hour and the other half hour playing with my cock and i ask him to suck me and he say rm100 so i play his sexy body sucking his nipples and played his big cock. Then he suck my nipples and gave me a good licking and blowing for almost 5 minutes.. it was shiok.. services 8/10, 

Edited by Friendly

1 hour ago, Nixon said:

Just has a session with Fiber few days ago. Was pleasantly surprised by how good looking he is, ~175cm tall with wide chest, big arms, slightly toned abs and quite a charming face. The second best looking masseur i even taken (Ibiza was the best looking to me).

There was no massage, he went straight into business (which i don't mind), and he is quite good in kissing as well. He tried to dominate thinking that i am a bottom (i am small and skinny), but i told him i wanna top him which shocked him a little, hehe. He was reluctant at first but still comply after i insisted. The sex was quite satisfying, after some huggings, kissings and frottage, i fucked him in missionary post in front of a mirror. It was like dream comes true, my ultimate fantasy of a twink fucking a handsome stud, hehe.

Other than some minor attitude problems (not complying to what i want, being reluctant etc), it would have been a perfect session.

fiber.jpg

lovely haha, when u overcome the attitude problems and make him your lil bitch. thats where the fun is :D

twinks vs studs. love it. heh 

All the bitching post had been removed.

Just for your info. The guest/s who bitch actually registered a few accounts to bitch fight with @Aristic Ong

Dear Bitching Guest,

If you know what is good for you, you better stop bitching about others.

If you people don't get back to the discussion, I will lock this post up and let it die of natural death.

NOW GET BACK TO THE DISCUSSION!

On 4/17/2018 at 12:11 PM, Oliver1986 said:

Thanks for the sharing :) I had Din before and I cum twice! Not sure about his intention because he has a straight face all the time, isn it? 

Previously somebody shared that they actually did more with him... lol. Not sure what else he does! Haha. 

I’m wondering what did he do to make you come twice?! :o:clap:

4 hours ago, G_M said:

All the bitching post had been removed.

Just for your info. The guest/s who bitch actually registered a few accounts to bitch fight with @Aristic Ong

Dear Bitching Guest,

If you know what is good for you, you better stop bitching about others.

If you people don't get back to the discussion, I will lock this post up and let it die of natural death.

NOW GET BACK TO THE DISCUSSION!

Thank you so much ...

Our lovely G_M.

By the way, why the forum allows the same "Guest" to comment / bitch fight with different accounts?

Does the Forum have better way to refrain / detect same "Guest" from creating more than one accounts to hide his identity?

No offense (to all Guest out there).

But can the Forum just allow “Guest” user to view only but restrict "Guest" user to post comment instead?

===============================

Edited by I Love Sensual

11 hours ago, jbot1117 said:

I’m wondering what did he do to make you come twice?! :o:clap:

The way he use his fingers to massage with your frenulum. Up and down. The movements. Then use the 5 fingers to slowly massage the glans in a twisting motion.... 

but i usually can erect quite quickly after I cum. I give this credit to my squats and lunges in gym :) 

Edited by Oliver1986

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Thanks Zacron. 

Didnt know you have had him before.

My first mb also that i tried was also after I read your review. That helps a lot. Anyway, it had been a while didnt see your posts.

Last but not least, thank you very much 

No worries,

I've decided to lessen up my presence here because one of the guys here went all the way to get my personal details and blackmailed me.

Review 28 (Ben) - Freelance Please do not book him at all!

Look - not the same as the one advertised - he said because he is famous in Indonesia. When I texted him, he gave nice pictures. I video called, the angle was good. when he turned up, he is a bit fat - no shape at all and has gained weight

Sex- promise to bottom for me, but was reluctant after seeing my penis. I was so horny so i masturbated and still paid the full price. Always complain. I am not an asshole so I still [aid him

Overall - 1-2/10. He used this number +6018-7881485

*I always give fair reviews to all MBs, but this one is such a dissapointment. I don't know which part to twist to give him a good feedback.

pp.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2018-04-19 at 11.09.24.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-04-19 at 11.09.25.jpeg

Guest busybody
4 minutes ago, zacron said:

Review 28 (Ben) - Freelance Please do not book him at all!

Look - not the same as the one advertised - he said because he is famous in Indonesia. When I texted him, he gave nice pictures. I video called, the angle was good. when he turned up, he is a bit fat - no shape at all and has gained weight

Sex- promise to bottom for me, but was reluctant after seeing my penis. I was so horny so i masturbated and still paid the full price. Always complain. I am not an asshole so I still [aid him

Overall - 1-2/10. He used this number +6018-7881485

*I always give fair reviews to all MBs, but this one is such a dissapointment. I don't know which part to twist to give him a good feedback.

pp.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2018-04-19 at 11.09.24.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-04-19 at 11.09.25.jpeg

sorry but was is wrong with your dick that he has to complain?..is it excessive big? or thick?...what kind of size are we talking about??

Guest busybody
Just now, zacron said:

9 inch. i think it is just him trying to avoid from getting fuck after knowing i am versatile.

holy cow!!!!!

heart heart heart...

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.