Male HQ

Your opinion about finding fuck buddy

Guest Susan

Your FB could be anyone FB too.  Will he be safe for you?  Let's say, he come to you only on weekend as regular FB, than other days he has another regular FB.  You don't know what you are getting from sex without love.

Guest ConfusedCompanionship
12 minutes ago, simplesoul said:

Hi guys,

Do you think it's easy to find a fuck buddy locally?

I understand its's hard to find a boyfriend, but not sure if fuck buddy is hard too.

In my situation to find fuck buddy, YES.

At first I thought we are together as a Boyfriend.

But all this while I found out he still fucking around.

So we're just Fuck Buddy. *Fool stop!*

Guest boredathome
28 minutes ago, simplesoul said:

Hi guys,

I understand its's hard to find a boyfriend, but not sure if fuck buddy is hard too.

if you are hot, of cos easy to find.

Fb is harder than bf because if you're not good-looking enough in 'their eyes' = don't even want to look or talk or have anything to do with you at all

At least if you see a potential bf, he may not mind being friends with you first 'without any thoughts' on bf or not

Guest Fatty
On 28 July 2016 at 10:45 PM, simplesoul said:

Hi guys,

Upload your picture here and we'll advise accordingly.

Guest fb boy

I had my 1st FB when i was in poly. He was good looking. He grew fatter while and after ns. Not as 'delicious' as before. Was still FB coz sex was great.

Another FB of mine wasnt good looking. Very nerdy and slight below average when it comes to look. Very typical chinese boy who studies and play those games at home. Not outdoor kind of person. We were FB for quite sometime because sex was great. I didnt really care abt the look. Its the dick and the sex that got us asking for more. ;)

Now I got my BF. 

Guest fbguest

It's not difficult if you're good enough in his eyes but not bf material.

No matter how you think sex is equal whether top or bottom, it is never equal in bed. Top can boast about his conquests. But bottom better keep quiet else be scolded for being a slut. Even when he can tell that my hole is used recently by another man also will scold. He's the king and I'm his woman let him fuck any how he liked. It's all understood if want to be fuck buddy is not bf making love. It's because we need sex.

The good thing about fb is that no need to go massage for happy ending.  I don't understand why so many so desperate for sex when there are so many nice men around also looking for sex.

4 minutes ago, In_shape said:

good to have someone regular and familiar as sex only gets better with the same person.

Agree, communication in sexual matter between two persons is important. With ons and strangers this is just not possible. Being good communicators help to shorten the learning curve and realise each other's potential expeditiously.

Guest course
15 minutes ago, Roger said:

Agree, communication in sexual matter between two persons is important. With ons and strangers this is just not possible. Being good communicators help to shorten the learning curve and realise each other's potential expeditiously.

This sound like a paragraph from the textbook in Good Communication Skill course.

I have two... well maybe more like one now as the other we seldom do it much even if we meet up more often for beer then doing it but I trust them as they are also my friends for many many many years then I can count and they were my lovers from way back meeting in orgies back in my crazy days.

I trust them as they are quite respectable in their own jobs and both are MARRIED. So I am their only lose hole they fuck when the needs comes. One is in an ok marriage and the other, more for the kids but still he know he has needs and wanna have some physical release when the wife refuses. Almost like wielding sex as a weapon on him. So it is totally physical. Both are anyway, they still love their life but the sex just gets in the way. But we are older now and one is hardly doing it but the other we do that once in a while still and I do him raw after I have my usual total clean out as he don't mind indulging me in some of my toy play by fucking me with them :)

I know they will not stray and I am rather careful and I have had my check ups. It's a very special trust and one that is earned over time. A long long time. For others... condom or no way. I don't even swallow unless you wear a condom while I suck you off. But by that, I get some raw sex and even swallowing my FB's so it is a good trade off I think. For me anyway. And to say it is not risky is silly but it is within safe perimeters we are willing to chance it a lot more carefully then most people.

I feel there are a lot more risky people out there and people willing to take risk when their horny urges gets the better of them. It takes a lot to be a FB if you must know. For one thing, it is almost the next thing to being in a relationship but without the emotional bond and even the need to always be in contact. It is more sexual then about a relationship like friendship even. There is also that need to be trustworthy. There is that need to be less slutty and going about as much and not have protected sex. You have to know a FB is someone you treasure enough to share sexual intimacy and there is also this need to share the work of sex and the pleasure of experiencing that sex. You can not be one where one do all the work and the other just lie there and enjoy.. especially selfish top who thinks btms are to serve them more thne it should be about equal work & play. It is about being able to see beyond always looking for a new fun guy. I know it gets boring with the same guy or two but what you get in this trade off is a safe sex partner, someone who knows you better, more discrete and safer if you are worry about privacy..etc.

As FB you also have to set down the hard rules from NIGHT ONE. If no emotions are to be invovled, say so from the start and maintain it. That is usually the issue if you are both gay or one is gay and the other is bi and the gay one develops feelings. For a bi, emotional attachment are really almost a NON ISSUE being you are not gay but just want the sex parts given your pent up sexual urges. Yes that will happen. You know it by the feelings you get after you cum and you just want to leave the bed and be far from touch the other guy. heh.

So there, that;s me and my FB thingy. Make your expectaton known from the start. And know that somtime FB does not always will last forever. Most of mine lasted a good few years as I have a larger group of guys we do this off and on but it dies down over time and there was even a few who were gays but they found lovers and decided to settle down with a life partner... It will happen so just be aware of it.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

5 hours ago, Roger said:

may i see your cock you so handsome

Guest 72%dark

@Guest Susan, perhaps you're missing the point of a f/buddy. If you want sexual exclusivity, you might as well try to find a BF/partner with whom you can fulfil each others' needs both sexual and otherwise.

@upshot, the situation you describe is what I'd call a "friend with benefits" rather than a "fuckbuddy"; the latter is really just a regular sex partner with whom there may be little or no social connection. You just meet up as and when one or both feel horny and it's mutually convenient, but otherwise may not contact each other or even talk much.

Sometimes two people can have really great sexual chemistry but don't have that much else in common to keep an active social connection going.

To me it's an arrangement driven largely by practical considerations, not by a specific desire to be promiscuous (though some people can't get over their hangups about this).

To answer TS from my own experiences, I think it's actually quite difficult to find someone with all the characteristics, namely (1) good sexual chemistry / you actually want to have sex again with that person; (2) compatible schedules; (3) mutual understanding of boundaries.

(3) means both understand the casual and non-exclusive nature of the connection, will not 'develop feelings' and demand more from the 'relationship', will not feel slighted if the other party is busy or not in the mood on a particular occasion but will still be amenable to meeting up another time, and will generally respect the 'rules' specific to the situation (e.g. pertaining to level of discretion, safety, etc.).

In my own experience, (3) is usually the issue, as more often than not, people want something more.

4 hours ago, 72%dark said:

@upshot, the situation you describe is what I'd call a "friend with benefits" rather than a "fuckbuddy"; the latter is really just a regular sex partner with whom there may be little or no social connection. You just meet up as and when one or both feel horny and it's mutually convenient, but otherwise may not contact each other or even talk much.

To me that is my definition of FB for me as the safest or more reliable for certain safe guard then something when too impersonal will lead to a way high chance of risk. That sort of FB is as good as very short term. But to each their own on how they want to see their way of handling sex/risk for sexual gratification. 

It is like how you handle death. Do you recognize that you have one life to live and when you are dead you are gone. Full stop or like another who can only accept or fear of the concept of death by believing in a god(s) and afterlife just to help you get thru fear of dying. But in the end when you are gone. You are gone. You can not regret, you can not press a button and reset, you can not feel. Things just stop at that point heh.. Thus for me for FB to be successful and long lasting.. it can not be taken too lightly and just base on the urges alone. Unless what you want is something that last a little longer then a ONS but will be time to change in 6 months time or there about. also I think FB is a concept that will be MORE PRACTICAL and wanted by BI curious and BI Sexual more then for gay folks.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest fbguest

Some people pay prostitutes for sex. Straight people think prostitute provide the hole to let customers poke. It's very lugi let the prostitute poke me, I provide for his enjoyment then I pay him instead. The worse part is that this service cost more than other services!

But as fb, I'm quite popular because tops still think of me as free prostitute. We all thinking it's at least better than own self jo.

I had 2 bisexual fb before. They are not very good for sex because they are too careful and scared. They want to be safe, they are suspicious, check for cameras, check my body for diseases, ask me how many sex partners I have.

I damn fedup tell him few hundreds then how? Then he can complain I look so manly why behave like prostitute let him fuck? I say I no need to act girly also can open my legs can seducing him already. If he don't like manly looking like me why his cock so hard now? Actually it's true that he prefers girly men so when he fucked me he's not good. He complain that my body too heavy he cannot move me easily. I think he got no experience to move me without force. It's like he don't know what to do with my body.

I thought he'll never contact me again but he still call me a few times. After the first time, he's more experienced and daring after I tell him last time he called me prostitute I was not angry, why don't he think of me as prostitute. It worked because he bossed me around and fuck me as he like it. But he's still check my hole very carefully and even ask when was the last time another man fucked me. I got fed up and purposely showed him the Line messages last night from his gay friend who introduced us. He asked me if that friend is my bf. I told him no lah, we are same fb only.

The FB experience is what you make of it. 

If you find a guy who's looking for similar then lay down the rules from the beginning.

Don't expect more.

Don't whine, throw tantrums or otherwise behave like a mistress. You are not.

Don't put up with too much nonsense. If he acts like you are dirty or possibly diseased, end it immediately.

If he starts acting like a second wife, end it immediately.

Always remember that you are fuck buddies. Not boyfriends. 

Having said all that, I'm lucky enough to have had a couple of fuck buddies who were with me for many years before circumstances ended things amicably between us.

There were times when we were best friends but never boyfriends. But the best times were when we both just wanted to have good hard, sweaty sex.

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

• 4 months later...

i have one!

We met in Bukit Merah safra gym's ( remember the one next to IKEA Alexandra ) changing room... didn't do anything there but he followed me all the way to the carpark after gym. Then approached me....We went on to his condo at Kings Albert park. He was so turned on by my young slim smooth body and thick cock, and me by his fashion style and sophisticated outlook. I was 25 and he was 35. The sex was so HOT. We really had great sexual chemistry.

i am 45 now, not that young anymore... he is 55 of course.... and we just had sex last month. It was still very satisfying.This time at his condo in Orchard Rd.

Over the years, we had regular sex, in bed; in the shower; on the sofa in the hall; at the window facing aview, omg!... just sex and nothing else! He was still a gentleman all these years, very nice and courteous to me, but very wild in bed. I never felt so "wanted" by anyone else. The feeling is truely wonderful.

He is definitely my FB. 

Edited by mith

Awwww. that's kinda sweet actually

6 minutes ago, mith said:

i have one!

We met in Bukit Merah safra gym's ( remember the one next to IKEA Alexandra ) changing room... didn't do anything there but he followed me all the way to the carpark. He approached me there....We then went on to his condo at Kings Albert park. He was so turned on by my young slim smooth body and thick cock, and me by his fashion style and sophisticated outlook. I was 25 and he was 35. The sex was so HOT. We really had great sexual chemistry.

i am 45 now, not that young anymore... he is 55 of course.... and we just had sex last month. It was still very satisfying.This time at his condo in Orchard Rd.

Over the years, we had sex... just sex and nothing else! He was still a gentleman all these years, very nice and courteous to me, and very wild in bed. I never felt so "wanted" by anyone else. The feeling is truely wonderful.

He is definitely my FB. 

FBs satisfy, but sorta spoils you for LTR (my opinion). All that emotion gone in - of cuz the sex is good - but in the end there's no commited bond. May not have any emotion left when the right one comes along, and the expectations are different...? :huh:

2 minutes ago, thorzguy said:

Rule of the game: Fuck and go. No emotion attached.

If, one party starts to have feelings towards the other (worse, becomes possessive) , then is game over.

Unless both have feelings towards each other, then is a different story altogether. 

I feel from my past experience, there are less chance of that happening. Especially if you play the field a lot, you tend not to have relationship in mind and also to be candid, there are less gays around then we think with most being bi-sexual out for only the physical fun.  You know it over time when you have had a string of them and you notice patterns, I am not complaining as I am not in to relationship and not into that gay lifestyle thingy. And you notice that more with tops and bottoms..  especially telling, the moment they cum, they are gone like they need to go to work. You can also see a very different reaction towards you or you can see how they are willing or not willing to touch you and more about you to them. a gay guy as far as I am aware tend to linger especially if you can connect well. Once you get past the fact you can have no problem seeing a man's cock and you fuck a asshole or have your asshole fucked, you will not have issue turning to it once you are sexually frustrated and a woman is not willing to let you do her or you are single and have no female to do it with.

For this group I think is a lot larger then we like to think. And if you are gay and you want to play the rounds... FB or even ONS where you fall for them is a big mistake and you are kidding yourself ifyou think he is gay or you can convert him or try to mentally convince him since he like doing with guy HE IS GAY. If he is, he is but if he is not.. each time he finish cumming and he just want to leave the sight of you. He is not coming back to see you or at least not till he is horny again and you are the easy mark. We might all be hanging about here and it looks like there are a lot of gays around, but really this 'watering hole' are more about guys looking for quickies then about bonding as a gay community here to be frank. :P

Wah... @upshot -  you sounded very experienced.

Based on whatever experiences I had (not a lot though) - some have "fallen" for you, because of what we have done in bed. That aside, how much and what else do we know each other, right? To me, is that simple: keep it simple and easy. Get it over and be done, and off you go till you meet up again or never.

I do know of cases where FB turn partners. Nothing wrong with that. End of the day, both parties happy, why not? :)

8 hours ago, thorzguy said:

Wah... @upshot -  you sounded very experienced.

Based on whatever experiences I had (not a lot though) - some have "fallen" for you, because of what we have done in bed. That aside, how much and what else do we know each other, right? To me, is that simple: keep it simple and easy. Get it over and be done, and off you go till you meet up again or never.

I do know of cases where FB turn partners. Nothing wrong with that. End of the day, both parties happy, why not? :)

What ever "floats your boat" that's what I always say. Life's fluid and can change.  But to always keep in mind that nothing last forever as much as we wish for not to :P

• Guest locked this topic