Male HQ

how do react when strangers have small arguement always want to use fist to settle

Guest guest

Handle with love.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest

cute jack it could happen to u one day . Showing ice cream sign is like showing center finger , more harder will be the punch on yr face with no escape.

15 hours ago, Guest guest said:

strangers always like to use fist to settle things.How do u react when u meet one.

If you are fortunate to practice Aikido for personal growth, exercise, self-protection,

you just apply technique for jodan tsuki or mune tsuki attack and pin the guy to the ground.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

If you are fortunate to practice Aikido for personal growth, exercise, self-protection,

you just apply technique for jodan tsuki or mune tsuki attack and pin the guy to the ground.

Yup, someone here just goes around looking for fights everywhere, in real life and in cyberspace.

Guest gayboi93
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Yup, someone here just goes around looking for fights everywhere, in real life and in cyberspace.

Ideal way is to walk away.  Better if u see it go up to victim and talk to them to show them they not alone.  Bullies usually r coward

• Guest locked this topic