Male HQ

Puppies from William Goh Kennel

Hi brothers!

Am wondering if any of you have bought puppies from the William Goh Kennel before?

The owner is an 80+ yo uncle. Seems experienced. It's located in Seletar.

If you have purchased a pup from him before, I'd like to know your experience and how your pup is doing presently :)

Many thanks!!

PS: Pls refrain from discussing about adopting a pup instead :) would just love to receive objective feedback about this doggie place. I will consider both purchasing and adopting eventually. Hehe.

55 minutes ago, kiki4473 said:

No, many place selling pet why need to go to him. I got pet at home too

Oh, that's because I'm most likely gonna buy a pup from him. Stumbled upon his ads and saw a pup that I like at his place. So I'm hoping to get some reviews of the place first before making a decision:)

Guest Skooby
17 minutes ago, inexperience said:

Oh, that's because I'm most likely gonna buy a pup from him. Stumbled upon his ads and saw a pup that I like at his place. So I'm hoping to get some reviews of the place first before making a decision:)

What does your heart tell you? Follow the answer from the abyss of your heart.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Caution

Dear Inexperience

I so happened to chance upon this. I hope I am not too late. I suggest to take your time. Look around and do not rush. Suss out the breeders/sellers,, their practices, the puppies, etc. including their marketing tactics. Look beyond the pleasantries and the proclaimation of quality and experience, or being dog owner / past customer, or being a dog lover, etc. Compare the information you gather. Find out, if needed, from internet, trusted friends with dogs, or even reliable vets you may hear of, to try to verify any nagging suspicions. 

If you already bought, source for your own trusted vet and seek advice from reliable sources regarding the health and welfare of your pup.

Sharing from experience of unexpected loss....

Sincere regards and best wishes.

Guest Tell us
On 9/25/2016 at 10:56 PM, inexperience said:

Hmm..  I've already added a PS to not discuss the adoption option because I have my reasons.. 

Why? Adopt is better! Let's us hear your reasons for not adopting.....then we can convince you to adopt.

Adopt loh......you can go to SPCA to ADOPT.... there are many other places you can adopt.....want us to post adoption links here?

Guest Curious

Hi Derrick. No breeder will show you a "parent" who is sick or will show any serious problem. Looking at the parents does not tell unsuspecting buyers whether the puppies, even if born healthy, is weaned off properly etc. 

Also I am not saying one should adopt. It is up to the individual to buy or adopt. But for a breeder who markets and encourages viewing for very very young puppies, what does say to you? 

Good luck inexperience. Do hope you find a dog seller who does genuinely care about the pups even as he or she is earning a living through them. 

Guest Fyi, inexperience

Hi Inexperience,

So have you bought the puppy?

Not that I am recommending these pet shops, but you can do a google search and have a look at their facebook or visit them 1st:

Shake a paw Singapore - in jurong west

K9 pet shop Singapore - in pasir ris

Pet station - serangoon

Hope you find your forever friend....

• 1 year later...
Guest Doggyyy

Hi dear, I have purchased a cavapoo pup from uncle william about 3 years ago and my pup is doing really well!! At the start he was really ugly like his fur condition was quite bad and had bald batches, I guess it’s bcos of the sanitary situation there at the point of time but me and my fam took him home and looked after him really well he’s doing good now :)

Guest ethics

where ever you intend to buy from, make sure the breeder practise ethical breeding. we all have a choice, of course better to adopt, but it's your right to buy from whoever you want. the least you can do is to not support unethical kennel/pet shop/private breeder. 

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.