Male HQ

Need tips on losing fats + gaining mass

AT1989

I've been an avid couch potato so the gym is completely foreign territory for me. With that said, I've been pushing hard at the gym for months and finally went on into taking supplements. I've read online but there's a lot of contradictory information. I need some advice in gaining lean muscles while losing some of my stubborn skinny fats. Not sure if that is possible at the same time. I'm looking to achieve a tone and lean look but nothing too bulky. The supplements I got are whey protein, mass gainer(calories), amino acids and creatine.

• 3 months later...

You can try to eat guava. It is one of the best materials, which help losing weight. Because

there is a zero amount of cholesterol in guava. Additionally, the carbs only exist in guava with relatively low amount as well.

Meanwhile, guava contains many proteins, minerals and vitamins, not to mention its richness of  dietary fiber.

Therefore, guava is an ideal choice to make your appetite satisfied easily. You will feel full for a longer period of time after consuming guava.

Source: https://wikihomenutrition.com/guava-health-benefits/

On 2016/8/12 at 10:32 PM, CamperBoy said:

You consume whey protein and mass gainer at the same time? Why?

Try taking CLA. And cardio.

CLA and hiit cardio, and moderate intensity cardio on rest days. I cut fat % from 18% to 13% over 3 months doing lifting on 4 days pw and resting in between. But CLA very expensive.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.