Male HQ

Ah Tan's Massage @ Bedok North (CLOSED)

up2xgd

6 hours ago, up2xgd said:

Thank you for the feedback @pantyboi. FYI - Ah Tan tells me that his costs are going up. Likely rates will increase from next year. He will let me know once the revised rates are ready for dissemination.

Ok pls let us know the revised rates. Hopefully it will not go up too high. I find his current rates to be very competitive actually. 

Very disappointing and lowly attitude from Ah Tan.

I go for massage about twice a month and was attracted to the few good reviews of him from here.

I made appointment 3 weeks ago via WhatsApp and had been confirmed.

On the appointment day (Oct 13), just a few hours before the scheduled time, he called me to cancel the appointment with an excuse that his cousin just died and he need to go to hospital.

Although disappointed, if it was real, it was a valid excuse so it was fine.

Two days ago (Nov 8), I tried to make appointment again for this Friday (Nov 11) via WhatsApp. He called me a few minutes later informing that he only works up to 5pm on Friday so we scheduled for this Thursday (Nov 10) at 8pm for 1-hour massage .This was confirmed by a written message via WhatsApp.

This evening (Nov 10) I arrived at his shop at 7:55pm, but to my shock, he was serving a customer and told me today was full.

I was puzzled and I told him that we had appointment at 8pm today.

At this point he was arguing that the appointment was at 7pm. How could that be? I showed him the proof of his WhatsApp message that the appointment confirmed at 8pm. But he kept insisting that it was supposed to be at 7pm although there was an obvious proof!

Actually, his excuse doesn't make sense at all. If it was indeed at 7pm, why he didn't try to call me at 7pm asking where I was or why I had not arrived yet?

He said he didn't have my number. This was another nonsense since he called me twice already prior to this appointment.

The other strange thing was, when I arrived, he was serving another customer (he said for 2-hours massage) and it was ongoing. That means he started since 7pm and clearly didn't honour mine but instead taking an 2-hours customer which may be more worth it.

At that point I could only shook my head in disbelief and gave up because I couldn't possibly force him to massage me while there was ongoing massage session with another customer (which may be innocent).

Ah Tan, your attitude and working ethic is so low. I live in the northwest and traveled a long way to Bedok especially for you to find that you were already serving another customer without even bother to inform me.

You certainly do not have any respect to your customer and I wouldn't try again nor recommend your service to anybody.
Edited by auden

• 2 weeks later...

I had my first visit to Mr Tan early this month and would like to share my good experience here.

Beside the location is easy to access, Mr Tan is a skilful and customer oriental person. He is willing to adjust his strength for me and his massage style is unique which could totally relaxed my whole body and I had a good sleep that night. Environment is cosy with standard equipment and clean.

I will go back to him again.

Thank you.    

Visited Ah Tan on 19-Dec during my off day.

I must say that I always wanna try his massage after reading the good review from people.

He has the whole shop to himself. (Kinda big for a 1-man show i must say).

The pressure is good. There are also some moves which I have not experience before in other places.

Overall experience is good.

Definitely worth to visit again.

Hope the price won't increase.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:11 AM, AllReady said:

Yup agreed. His rates are actually so competitively low already. Hard to find. Plus he is quite good. Guess I better book appointment with him soon!

Yes.  Totally agreed.

Is one of the best massage. And will be back for more. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Tried Ah Tan's massage on 31/12/16 at around 2+pm. He was massage halfway when he received an urgent call about an important family matter (he politely asked to answer the call).  After which, he made a few more calls to his other family members and also a client to cnacel his appointment.

To the client that he cancelled his appointment, it was a genuine case of ugrent family matter.  He continued my massage session professionally, though I did asked if he needed to rush off.

Regarding his massage... As I requested not to use oil (I have a party appointment and did not want to feel "oily") he used acu-pressure and stretching style. I find it rather stress-relieving. The only parts that he requested to use oil, which I agreed, were the butts and stomach.  I guess these areas needed some oil for the massage to be effectively administered. I chatted with him on and off during the massage.  Overall a wonderful massage session.  Will definitely look for him again to untie those muscle-knots and aches.

After browsing through this thread, it seems many have praised his massage skills so decided to check it out myself since I also prefer acupuncture or hard style of massage.

I can only say that it is a mixture of hard and soft style with acupuncture and stretching, I totally enjoy the whole massage and feel relaxed, I will go back again as the pricing is also reasonable.

After reading all the good reviews, I decided to make a trip.

The massage skill was decent and definitely not as hard and unbearable like some feedback from this forum. Some interesting surprises can be expected. Privacy is guaranteed even if the glass door seems transparent from the outside. No shower facilities but he provides wet tissue and powder for cleaning. 

I would say its worth a try.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Benson C said:

Tried Ah Tan given the good reviews here.

He looks in the 50s and very gay.  My gaydar tells me he is gay.

Upon lying face down, the first thing he did was wipe my anus with wet wipe (which I later found out it was the type of wet wipe meant for floors).  My massage was done in the nude as no shorts or disposal undies were given.  He started by asking very intrusive questions like "are u gay?" which I did not answer as that was none of his business.  Then he went on by asking if I am top or bottom and I was silent.  He also commented I have a nice body which again was uncalled for. His massage started at my butt and there was spreading of butt cheeks and running his fingers over my anus.  Then it was a quick rub on my shoulders and back.  In less than 15 minutes he climbed up the massage bed and massaged my butt again.  It went further down to my balls and he were squeezing them.  All these actions made me really uncomfortable as I thought it was a "proper" massage joint.  He also tried to make conversations like how I found out about his place and asked me to write him a good review.

After working on my butt, he went to my legs.  He really spread my legs apart and his movements went from legs to balls to dick (quick stroke). At this stage my discomfort grew stronger.  Thereafter he moved my leg beyond 90 degree and used his thigh to raise my thigh so he could reach my dick.  It was when he started stroking my dick I told him to stop.  All these happened less than half an hour from the start of massage.  At this point I really thought if I was being molested instead of receiving a massage.  He responded by saying now he understood I wanted a "proper" massage.

When doing the front, a large amount of time was focused on the chest and stomach.  When doing the legs he only draped the towel on the leg he is not massaging leaving my dick exposed.  I had to pull the towel to cover myself.  As there was still a lot of time left he asked if there is any area which I wanted him to work on.  My experience with other experienced masseurs was that they knew which were the tight areas without you telling them.  The massage ended after he worked on my shoulders and back.

He then offered a drink and explained that the "happy" parts of the massage were because most of his customers expected "special" service and he assumed I wanted it.  I told him if I wanted special service I would have gone to the shops in Chinatown. To me, what made me so uncomfortable was he tried to give the "happy" ending at the beginning part of the massage.  I felt he was trying to make himself happy that the massage was sub-standard.  The massage did improved slightly after I stopped him from giving "special" service.  He explained that business was tough when he was doing "proper" massage and it was at the advice of some customers he starting offering the "happy" ending.  I sincerely felt he should instead focus on building up his skills.  On the plus side, his place is spacious and clean.  For a 90min massage, $69 can be considered cheap.  Nevertheless he is the guy to go to if you want massage with a happy ending.

Benson is right, it is not a proper massage to me and he looks gay to me.

23 hours ago, Trinity said:

All i want to say here is Benson is absolutely right. So why are so many others experiences here so different from his? 

From Ah Tan's questions and actions, he is obviously gay.  At the height of the discomfort, I contemplated making a police report as it was outright molestation.  At the end of the massage when I wanted to leave quickly, he kept asking me to sit down and tried very hard to explain his actions were due to gay customers who wanted special service.  He did asked me not to write a review.  I am sure Ah Tan will have his loyal customers who want a massage with "special" service at a low price but I just need to warn others that this is not the place to go to if you are looking for a professional massage.

On 11/01/2017 at 5:21 PM, up2xgd said:

Ah Tan is married. Normal looking. Hope this answers.

Opening hours & Rates (revised from 3 Jan 2017):

Strictly by appointment only. Please call or text to make an appointment in advance.

Opening hours   

Monday to Sunday: 9 am to 10 pm

(Note: Where possible, please arrive promptly, or 5 minutes before the appointment time)

Full body massage: $45 for 60 mins

$69 for 90 mins 

$88 for 120 mins

Please call or text to make an appointment in advance.

Ah Tan
Mobile: 9684 3865
Address:Blk 416, Bedok North Ave 2, #01-37, Singapore 460416

Happy New Year!

9 hours ago, Benson C said:

From Ah Tan's questions and actions, he is obviously gay.  At the height of the discomfort, I contemplated making a police report as it was outright molestation.  At the end of the massage when I wanted to leave quickly, he kept asking me to sit down and tried very hard to explain his actions were due to gay customers who wanted special service.  He did asked me not to write a review.  I am sure Ah Tan will have his loyal customers who want a massage with "special" service at a low price but I just need to warn others that this is not the place to go to if you are looking for a professional massage.

Huh? Some one says he is married, some says he gay. So what is he? Is he straight looking? Or one look know is plu?  Married bottom?? 

Went over to try Ah Tan massage over the weekend. It was a good and relaxing massage i would say. 

Could tell from his strokes that he is in this trade for many years as they hit the right blood point, his massage i would say is toward medium to hard strength. 

Ah Tan was quite a nice person to talk to and easy going, during the massage he check on me if his massage strength is appropriate etc 

Overall I felt that the massage was very well done and its really value for money too. 

Will definitely go back again as he help me to sort out some of my joint and muscle sore! 

On 2/4/2017 at 0:58 AM, Benson C said:

Tried Ah Tan given the good reviews here.

He looks in the 50s and very gay.  My gaydar tells me he is gay.

Upon lying face down, the first thing he did was wipe my anus with wet wipe (which I later found out it was the type of wet wipe meant for floors).  My massage was done in the nude as no shorts or disposal undies were given.  He started by asking very intrusive questions like "are u gay?" which I did not answer as that was none of his business.  Then he went on by asking if I am top or bottom and I was silent.  He also commented I have a nice body which again was uncalled for. His massage started at my butt and there was spreading of butt cheeks and running his fingers over my anus.  Then it was a quick rub on my shoulders and back.  In less than 15 minutes he climbed up the massage bed and massaged my butt again.  It went further down to my balls and he were squeezing them.  All these actions made me really uncomfortable as I thought it was a "proper" massage joint.  He also tried to make conversations like how I found out about his place and asked me to write him a good review.

After working on my butt, he went to my legs.  He really spread my legs apart and his movements went from legs to balls to dick (quick stroke). At this stage my discomfort grew stronger.  Thereafter he moved my leg beyond 90 degree and used his thigh to raise my thigh so he could reach my dick.  It was when he started stroking my dick I told him to stop.  All these happened less than half an hour from the start of massage.  At this point I really thought if I was being molested instead of receiving a massage.  He responded by saying now he understood I wanted a "proper" massage.

When doing the front, a large amount of time was focused on the chest and stomach.  When doing the legs he only draped the towel on the leg he is not massaging leaving my dick exposed.  I had to pull the towel to cover myself.  As there was still a lot of time left he asked if there is any area which I wanted him to work on.  My experience with other experienced masseurs was that they knew which were the tight areas without you telling them.  The massage ended after he worked on my shoulders and back.

He then offered a drink and explained that the "happy" parts of the massage were because most of his customers expected "special" service and he assumed I wanted it.  I told him if I wanted special service I would have gone to the shops in Chinatown. To me, what made me so uncomfortable was he tried to give the "happy" ending at the beginning part of the massage.  I felt he was trying to make himself happy that the massage was sub-standard.  The massage did improved slightly after I stopped him from giving "special" service.  He explained that business was tough when he was doing "proper" massage and it was at the advice of some customers he starting offering the "happy" ending.  I sincerely felt he should instead focus on building up his skills.  On the plus side, his place is spacious and clean.  For a 90min massage, $69 can be considered cheap.  Nevertheless he is the guy to go to if you want massage with a happy ending.

Wow...sounds like the kind of massage I'm looking for! lol

• G_M changed the title to Ah Tan's Massage @ Bedok North
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic