Male HQ

Ah Tan's Massage @ Bedok North (CLOSED)

up2xgd

Went to try Ah Tan's massage.

Easy to find the place. Chosen the 1.5hrs and Was asked to strip naked for the massage due to usage of oils. 

Strenght was good and focuses on every part of the body. Head and facial massage was nice and comfortable too. Was given a sweet herbal tea to drink after the session. Friendly and nice guy too. 

Only con is the air-con is not that cold. Was feeling warm under the towels. Would be perfect if it's lowered by 2-3 degree Celsius. 

Overall I'd rate it 8.5/10.

Cheers!

Just now, up2xgd said:

Thanks for the feedback jamesters. I have provided feedback to ah tan re the aircon. Hopefully it will be less hot the next time you are there. 

Thank you :)

To those asking about happy ending.. Please check with him directly and like what bro up2xgd said. 'Please respect that he is a professional masseur and that he is trying to earn a living." 

Cheers!

Tried his 1 hr massage today. It was really good. Not too hard or soft. Just nice for me. He has some massage strokes techniques which I have not experienced else where. And I was really impressed that within 1 hr he can almost cover ALL area. Lol. 

I will try to go for 1.5hr next time. More time to enjoy. ;-)

Recommended. 

On 21 August 2016 at 10:01 PM, mick2014 said:

Had a 90mins by Tan. It was worth the money. strength was just nice in lossening  and relaxing my tired body. It comprises of both pressing and massaging and a lot of attention was concentrate ard the lower body. Will definitely go back.

How much is 90 mins??

Had my 2nd visit recently.

First time I did 1h and second time was 1.5h.

Ah Tan is quite an easy-going guy. The decor and privacy was what up2xgd had mentioned.

His massage is a combination of acupressure and oil. 

I had a hard massage, (but maybe it's medium to him). It was painful but bearable and the strength was the right amount for me.

He is serious with his massage and I left feeling that I've got my money's worth for a good massage.

It's great that up2xgd recommended him. Thanks!

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

had ah tan massage last weekend, i can say he's a very nice as he still took as the last customer even he already something on for the evening and i gotta give it to him for his massage too. overall the experience was fantastic. I don't know about you guys but i definitely will go back again for his massage. 

I visited Ah Tan today after the Safra run, thanks to the recommendation of up2xgd. 

I like his massage which is a good mix of acupuncture and shiatsu massage. Like his pressure and smooth touch. He is especially good in focusing on the most important area of man. 

Its certainly worth the money. Recommended 90mins rather than a 60 mins. 

I will certainly visit again. 

He is straight but gay friendly and do respect his profession. 

Went for a 1.5hr massage earlier today.  One of the best massages I had... I like his technique where there was always a continuous 'flow of touch' throughout the massage, with minimal idle time.  After the massage, zipped off back home, (gotta wait for about an hour before showering) and i napped like a baby, with a nice after massage glow.  Perfect to end the weekend and start a new work week...

I enjoyed when he massaged my palms and forearms, and feet and ankle...its so nice... Its 2 thumbs up!

Edited by mandala

Guest Dennis23

Finally get to make appointment to try out his massage. Took 60min massage and it was worth the price. His combination of pressure point and oil massage was awesome. I really felt relived after having the session with him. Thank you for taking my appointment. Will definitely return back for a 90min. Two thumbs up for him. :)

• G_M changed the title to Ah Tan Massage @ Bedok North

Went to try Ah Tan's massage last evening.

The place was easy to find. I have taken the 90 mins package, 

He is a very strong guy with a good control on all his pressure point and oil massage. 

I definitely enjoy his head massage. It is one of the best so far. 

The 90 mins pass so quickly when i was enjoying his massage.

Will go back to him again when i have the time.

I give him a like....

Yes. I totally agreed with those whom had tried. As a massage therapist myself, I always and will only look for  good and proper massages.

I been to Ah Tan's 3 times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages.

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On 13 August 2016 at 2:46 PM, up2xgd said:

Ah Tan used to provide massage at his previous work place in Yishun. He has since opened his massage business at Bedok North which is great news given that it is more accessible for me (I stay in the east). As he does not know much about the internet, I am helping him to make this post as I find his massage is one of the best I have encountered to date. So, if you are in the east, and need a massage, please consider his services.

Stats (if it matters):

He is Chinese, 48 years of age, 1.68m and lean. 

Massage:

His shop is a decent looking place - very pragmatic by design, with massage chairs on the left when you step in. A massage bed for full body massage lies further in separated by a curtain. As he is currently a one-man show, the shop will be closed and he does not take in customers during the duration of the massage (for this reason, it is very important to call to make an advance booking). Hence, privacy is assured.

Ah Tan is unassuming by nature, and gay-friendly. His forte is in full body massage although he does foot massages as well. The massage is largely shiatsu based, focusing on acupressure and meridian points. The full body massage may be done naked (my preference as it is more effective and relaxing for me), or if you prefer to keep your undies. His massage strength ranges from medium to hard, but you can tell him your preference at the start (for example, I prefer a lighter strength for my lower body). His massage also includes head and facial portions, but he will seek your permission before doing so as he says some clients prefer not to for vanity reasons. Ah Tan is also very jovial and easy to talk to if you are the chatty type and likes to make conversation during massage. 

At the end of the session, he serves a refreshing hot tea which he says is from a mix of luohan guo and a sweet tea. 

His massage is professional and focused, addressing all my kinks on my shoulders and back.

Nearest MRT: Bedok

Near to Bedok Central. Opposite the Bedok Library

Opening hours & Rate:

Please call or text to make an appointment in advance.

Opening hours: 9am to 10pm, except Fridays (Closed)

Full body massage: $43 for 60mins

$67 for 90mins 

(if you require 2hr massage, please let him know when calling/texting, and he will quote you accordingly)

Please call or text to make an appointment in advance. His preferred language is Mandarin/Chinese, with limited English. 

Ah Tan
Mobile: 9684 3865
Address:Blk 416, Bedok North Ave 2, #01-37, Singapore 460416

File 13-8-16, 1 46 14 PM (596x640).jpg

went to tan's shop on

Sunday, sad to

say I was late, so not able to extend hr because ady had a booking after me. He told me someone here helped him  with his overwhelmiing booking. When he just started the biz was bad but after the post here, it had helped him a lot. He gave very soothing n relaxing massage even though certain part could be too hard for me. Overall I give him 9/10. The shop setting need to be improved. I hope to help. I will ask him for permission. I will be going Bangkok so getting stuffs to enhance the embience esp the essential oil for the room. 

I will definitely go back to him even though i don't stay in the east. Looking forward to

his service soon. :)

14 minutes ago, bodybuildMLY said:

His massage is superb! Highly recommended and already made my second appointment.

If u go, can i go along as i want see how he massage.. i want to go for massage but scared ah thats why want see 1st.. may i??

4 minutes ago, AlifBttm said:

If u go, can i go along as i want see how he massage.. i want to go for massage but scared ah thats why want see 1st.. may i??

Hahaha... Kinky request. Like that also can? Watch YouTube video la! 

People pay money to get massage and you wanna watch? Why not you offer to pay for the massage and then can watch (see no touch) from a distance!

Edited by Saggiboy

Just now, Saggiboy said:

Hahaha... Kinky request. Like that also can? Watch YouTube video la! 

Nono its not being kinky or naughty here.. i have a bad massage experience b4.. the reason i want to watch is because i just want to see how the person do it.. plus i want a massage but scared.. need someone to accompany then i should be find i guess.. nothing dirty here btw

18 hours ago, AlifBttm said:

Nono its not being kinky or naughty here.. i have a bad massage experience b4.. the reason i want to watch is because i just want to see how the person do it.. plus i want a massage but scared.. need someone to accompany then i should be find i guess.. nothing dirty here btw

Hahah... U pay for my massage and I will let u watch ;)

20 hours ago, AlifBttm said:

Scared of....? If you are the type of person who cannot let others touch you because of ticklish reason or whatsoever, then it is pointless to go for a massage. If it is too painful, you may request to go for lighter pressure.

otherwise I won't let others watch me being massaged. So inappropriate as it is VERY PERSONAL.

Hi Guys,

I have not been to Ah Tan's place, I have read in this site good comments about him so I recommended my friend to go to his place since he has back and shoulder pain.

My friend told me that his place is easy to find, Ah Tan is a nice person but the pressure he put onto my friend was unbearable! My friend did tell him not too hard, he insisted that if not hard how to loosen my friend's 'knots'.

My friend did tell him many times to do less pressure, he still ignored him.

Today, my friend have bruises on both his arms, near the armpit area (he massage that area very hard until my friend had to scream and asked him to stop).

His neck is sore (his pressure to the neck was painful) and he is not feeling well after the massage (1 hour after he reached home).

My friend just came back from seeing the Doctor, was told that his neck area have blue-black and doctor advise him not to allow any in-experienced masseurs to do that area coz it is dangerous and not advisable coz it may caused death if not properly massage.

To those who are frequent to Ah Tan's place, please tell him that not everyone can take the pain and his pressure. He has to sometimes listen to his customer/s and not just ignored it.

Thank you!

Edited by tall_big30

6 minutes ago, up2xgd said:

A most unfortunate event then. On behalf Ah Tan, please accept my apologies. Please rest assured that I will remind him on this and learn from it for future massages.

Thank you so much again.

I already messaged my friend, informing him that you will inform him about the incident.

• G_M changed the title to Ah Tan's Massage @ Bedok North
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic