Male HQ

Ah Tan's Massage @ Bedok North (CLOSED)

up2xgd

Yes. I totally agreed with those whom had tried. As a massage therapist myself, I always and will only look for  good and proper massages.

I been to Ah Tan's 6 times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages. :clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

i do not think he is a professional. So difficult to book with him. He is only mending the shop by himself. I ever walk in two times and immediately he said full already..full already.

On top of that he do not understand English.

I would strongly recommend to book with Homen massage. also in Bedok. Their prices are also reasonable and very good service provided. Their place are very clean and nice. Both masseurs are very accomodating good massage skills. 

4 hours ago, up2xgd said:

@Discreet_guy

Firstly, given that you are a relatively new member here, let me explain:

(1) As Ah Tan is very good and popular, please pardon him if he is unable to entertain walk-in customers like yourself. (TIP: What any reasonable person would have done is to make an appointment for your next visit when you were there that first time. But you did not. Hmm,...).

(2) I have also mentioned and highlighted that you will need to make an appointment with him ad nauseam in my first post. So, if you have missed my post, I would suggest you call him to make an appointment to truly experience what so many have affirmed in this forum.

Now, if I may, I would like to correct your loose definition of the term "professional" here:

(1) Yes, he does not understand or speak English (much);

(2) Yes, you need to make a booking in advance and cannot walk-in;

(3) Yes, he is mending the shop by himself,

does not equate to him being less of a professional. It is just his way of doing business. 

Separately, you raised a query earlier in the forum, to which I sought clarification on, but with no response from you. A quick visit to your profile and your posts to date, tells me very clearly what you are trying to do here. I should not state the obvious and shall let the people in this forum decide for themselves.

Peace out.

I have seen many people give comment about his good massage service.. Although I'm abit scared about massage I shall give it a try soon.. Thank u for putting this post and the rest of the post.. Will call and make booking soon..

Ah Tan works alone.

If he is massaging a client or expecting a client soon, he can't fit in walk-ins as it simply isn't possible.

If you really want to experience the massage and you can't get a walk-in, call in advance.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

Yes. I totally agreed with those whom had tried. As a massage therapist myself, I always and will only look for  good and proper massages.

I been to Ah Tan's 7 times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages. :thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

16 hours ago, Ethan_Oleh said:

I been to Ah Tan's 7 times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages. :thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap:

So you master his skills? LOL

I give this place  7.5 out of ten in terms of price, cleanliness, hygiene and masseur.   I went in the morning.  Even with the curtain drawn it's still too bright as no small towel to cover my eyes.  Ah Tan gives very good pampering n many patterns for prostate massage.  High quality of lavender oil used. Gloves are worn during p. massage.

Ah Tan's massage is really good! It combines both traditional TCM like pressure points massage and more modern strokes to effectively relieve my taut muscles and completely loosen the pent up stresses. Don't expect a spa-like ambience, but the environment is cosy enough, with light background music. He's also personable and friendly and will check with me on his strength and massage style. Overall, it's definitely one of the best massages I had in a long time. I very much look forward to patronising him again.

8 hours ago, enislaw said:

Ah Tan's massage is really good! It combines both traditional TCM like pressure points massage and more modern strokes to effectively relieve my taut muscles and completely loosen the pent up stresses. Don't expect a spa-like ambience, but the environment is cosy enough, with light background music. He's also personable and friendly and will check with me on his strength and massage style. Overall, it's definitely one of the best massages I had in a long time. I very much look forward to patronising him again.

I been to Ah Tan's 8 times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages. :thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Went this morning. Ah Tan is really a nice guy. He shared some health tips willingly. His massage incorporate tcm accupunture points massage. Really worth it. Only the place is a shop where the main door will be lock if there is massage going on. 

Remember to book in advance.

Edited by hotjock

I just had a session with Ah Tan this evening. 3 thumbs up! By the time I reached home at 8, after a light dinner and shower, I felt so 'light' and feeling very very sleepy as I am typing this. The last time I had a massage session with him, I had a good detox on the following day. My stomach was all clear and appetite was better.  On a separate note, he still asks me if his pressure was okay. Personally I felt that, if his normal pressure point is lessen, there's no point going for a massage. His pressure points can be hard, but once he released his fingers....*blissful... Book a session with him. You would not leave the shop feeling lethargic...

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 2:14 AM, hotjock said:

Went this morning. Ah Tan is really a nice guy. He shared some health tips willingly. His massage incorporate tcm accupunture points massage. Really worth it. Only the place is a shop where the main door will be lock if there is massage going on. 

Remember to book in advance.

Yes. I totally agreed with hotjock. He's very kind and friendly, and did shared some health tips. His massage incorporate tcm accupunture points massage. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I been to Ah Tan's 9 times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages. :thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

his massage was decent and i actually enjoyed it. decided to head down last evening as i had sprained my neck and i had a bad back too. was thankful to have read the need to engage him as he does the massage. had to ask him to tone down when i was uncomfortable with the pressure. it was nice of him to do cupping for me foc when he noted the stiffness of the neck and back muscles. felt much better today.

Just came back from a session with him even though I stay in the west but it's totally worth it. Highly recommended for people who like hard massage like me. He managed to get all the right points for my shoulders and back. 

When he noticed I'm shivering he automatically turn down the air con too. Thumbs up for him. I'll only go to him and Kim (if I'm lazy to travel east) from now onwards. 

• G_M changed the title to Ah Tan's Massage @ Bedok North
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic