Male HQ

Ah Tan's Massage @ Bedok North (CLOSED)

up2xgd

On 2/4/2017 at 0:58 AM, Benson C said:

Tried Ah Tan given the good reviews here.

He looks in the 50s and very gay.  My gaydar tells me he is gay.

Upon lying face down, the first thing he did was wipe my anus with wet wipe (which I later found out it was the type of wet wipe meant for floors). 

LOL! :lol::lol::lol:  Are you serious? What brand he use? 

• 3 weeks later...

Just spent a very good 90 mins with him. He has very firm hands which took care of my aching neck and back quickly.

I am also very impressed with his TCM knowledge. He was able to tell that I was on a high protein diet from just touching a few acupoints and gave some advice on what to avoid.  

It is nice to find a good mature masseur who is knowledgeable and affordable. Thanks for the recommendation guys!

Just had a 90 min massage with Mr Tan. His massage is good. And when I told him my knee cap pain due to my long jog 2 weeks ago, he add in extra time massage my right knee.

After the massage, tea was served and we had a good chat before I leave.

• 1 month later...

Tried Ah Tan massage 2x... Feel that he is good. Can do a proper & firm massage. Go with an open mind. Every body (therapist, customer...) are different. Share with him where you don't wish to be massage if you're not comfortable. Mutual respect. He's friendly. Enjoy

Is it normal that he spends more than 15 mins near your groin? He claims I have a lot of "toxins" there which made my pee smelt bad. It was getting uncomfortable, I did not like my balls massaged.

The good news is that after a 90 mins session with him, I shot my load and hit the pillow/head rest. My buddy was very impressed. 

On 4/19/2017 at 9:15 AM, up2xgd said:

I have recently gone back to Ah Tan. I must say his skills are as good as ever. So, if you need a good massage, please do not hesitate to touch base with him directly.

Yes I tried Ah Tan the third times, his deep tissue massage still good with some new strokes and technique and he really touch you with his whole hands, that's feels really good!

And some surprises! 

2 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Yes I tried Ah Tan the third times, his deep tissue massage still good with some new strokes and technique and he really touch you with his whole hands, that's feels really good!

And some surprises! 

Elaborate the surprises ~

• 4 weeks later...

Had a session with him last week. Disappointing session. Not going back. Just my personal experience. Towels were clearly reused. They were damp and he was rearranging the one that I used for the next customer as I was preparing to leave. 

18 hours ago, docfarre said:

Had a session with him last week. Disappointing session. Not going back. Just my personal experience. Towels were clearly reused. They were damp and he was rearranging the one that I used for the next customer as I was preparing to leave. 

That's the only set-back! Most shop-based are normally like that...

Edited by gstringuy26

• 3 weeks later...

I texted Ah Tan in the morning to book an appointment and he replied in awhile later saying he had exam and can only be in the shop around 4pm, which was OK for me as I was on half day leave in the afternoon.

After gym from SAFRA Tamp I took a bus there and walked in one street away as the bus going to his side wasn't coming in another 10mins and it was already 345pm. When I reached around 405pm, he was finishing a foot massage for a very handsome guy (omg such luck) so I had to wait a couple of minutes which I don't mind.

Not knowing what was in store, I kept my boxer briefs on after changing but he recommended taking them off if I preferred oil massage. Knowing that I was sunburnt yesterday I agreed so and promptly got nude.

The first portion were the large area presses after the cleaning part (the wet tissue looks like baby wipes to me but also has the same color packaging of a certain brand of floor wipes, lol). He pressed alot of area, butt, thigh, back, shoulders, arms, etc etc. It was very good as I was quite tired from soccer and gym.

After that he began the oil and off the towel goes from the butt up to the head. No area was spared from his touch and I realised I am farking sore in the hips, the area between the left thigh and the groin and the pubic area. (He goes under to press from there). After the back is done he presses the neck and shoulders and then the arms. 

Next I turned over and he continued with a face massage using a very flowery fragrant oil (not sure what fragrance, not lavender for sure but it feels relaxing). I like the part he pressed below the eyebrows and between the eyes. After the massage he recommended me to relax that area more if I'm stressed. He will then cover your eyes with the towel so you can continue to relax.

The chest and stomach area were then pressed. The area above the chest and below the neck was very receptive to the massage, probably due to my focus on this area in the gym. Afterwards he went back to the legs again, pressing alot of points on the thigh, the legs, the perineum, the pubic area. My legs were really sore so it felt great. 

Finally I was asked to be up and apart from shoulders, he used his knees to give another 'crack' to my back. The sound of it was great music to me. Phew. 

He then chatted with me about some stuff while he massage my arms again and gave me some pointers on where to press myself to remove toxins. 

Finally when done I was served tea. Even though I didn't say anything about the time, he did for me the 90min package and I think the timing was quite adequate for a comprehensive session. He mentioned he did not dare to give me a HJ as I didn't say anything, fearing I could be straight. Haha. I told him I came here for a good press (and it was near to my workplace) so everything was great. He also asked for my name and he thought I had the same name as his son. After drinking my tea he opened the door for me and signalled the next customer to come in (another cute guy though not as handsome as the one when I reached). Think the guy was smoking so he waited outside.

Will definitely visit again after another week of exercising and working. He also requested me not to bathe and eat in the next hour...Which means no FatCat iceCream for me. Hahaha.

Hope the reviews helps. Also hope fellow members don't make life difficult for him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017/6/14 at 9:00 AM, yuquidam said:

Yeah... including our member firefight ;)

Why do you cite meeeeee?

Yesterday I went again. Heard that Mr Tan lost his phone so he didn't reply to me promptly on Wed but only on Thu. (He thought my appointment request was only sent on Thu though). 

The massage was more relaxing than the first but I think I should opt for a longer massage next time as I still felt uncomfy in the key exercise areas like arms, shoulders and hamstrings. He gave a good crack on my back with several moves. My legs were well taken care of too.

Unfortunately I couldnt extend the session as I had to go for work. Till the next session then.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a wonderful massage last night after reading the glowing reviews here for the past few weeks. 

The experience was like what many positive reviewers have said about Mr Tan's massage. He made sure to cover every spot and wow I never knew I ached everywhere. Professional and towards the firm/strong side of default strength. Very pleasurable and relaxing. I was so relaxed in bed that I didn't wanna leave for work this morning.

Mr Tan was very responsive through text (in Mandarin). Booked for a session on the same day - probably easier for him to keep track and arrange his work schedule.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. I totally agreed with those whom had tried. As a massage therapist myself, I always and will only look for  good and proper massages.

I been to Ah Tan's many times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages. :clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

• 5 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, up2xgd said:

QUICK POLL

Dear Clients of Ah Tan,

Ah Tan may consider shifting premises as his lease is expiring in 6 months' time.

He wanted a quick poll to find out your preference on choice of venue:

(A) Continue at same premises or similar retail outlet (somewhere in the east); or

(B) Home-based massage in an apartment / HDB (east side); or

(C) Makes no difference - I will go any where for him!

Kindly reply to this message and indicate your choice of (A), (B) or (C). If you have other choices, please feel free to suggest. Thanks a lot!

(B) is good but it will be difficult to operate as a legal establishment due to the terms and conditions for rental.

(A) would be then be easier to have Mr Tan continue his business. Hopefully it would be a more spacious but discreet partition for the massage area and also a holding box for customers to put their bags. 

3 hours ago, firefight said:

(B) is good but it will be difficult to operate as a legal establishment due to the terms and conditions for rental.

(A) would be then be easier to have Mr Tan continue his business. Hopefully it would be a more spacious but discreet partition for the massage area and also a holding box for customers to put their bags. 

I would prefer home-based as more discreet! 

10 hours ago, up2xgd said:

QUICK POLL

Dear Clients of Ah Tan,

Ah Tan may consider shifting premises as his lease is expiring in 6 months' time.

(A) Continue at same premises or similar retail outlet (somewhere in the east); or

Kindly reply to this message and indicate your choice of (A), (B) or (C). If you have other choices, please feel free to suggest. Thanks a lot!

All good for me

20 hours ago, up2xgd said:

QUICK POLL

Dear Clients of Ah Tan,

(A) is the best choice, preferably at the same place as his customers are already familiar with the place. Propose that he could do up better partition (better privacy/more discreet) for the body massage area and include a shower facility. 

Edited by max308767

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently got my massage from Mr Tan again after a very difficult exam period.. My whole body was super stiff and aching, and Mr Tan managed to loosen my whole body! His skills improved a lot since the last time I met him and I was very refreshed after the session. Still one of the best masseuses in my experience!

• G_M changed the title to Ah Tan's Massage @ Bedok North
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic