Male HQ

All Out Of Love

ah ling

Recently, l knew a guy from over sea, as he is a married man. At first we started as new friendship and we chat almost every day. So things carry on till this year, as our friendship becomes more closed.  This year April l went to the country where he belongs to, I had a short holiday trip over there. This is the first time we met up face to face. At that moment his wife came with him and so l also met his wife. So we just pretend like normal friendship meeting up. We had lunch together and after that I carry on with my trip to another place and he and his wife went back home.

After that we still keep in touch. Then after that I came back home and we still carry on chatting through the net. Soon our friend ship turn into relationship, we love each other very much. This relationship was on till now.

But things start to change after he went for a course, during that period we didn’t get to see each other and chat to each other. At that moment we had our first disagreement, and my heart was almost breaks into pieces. After that I apologise to him and things went back to normal again but we start to talk lesser. As I thought that he might be too busy with his things as he is away for a week so there must be so many things waiting for him to settle. 

Lately, things get worst; we may not be talking to each other or seeing each other become lesser. Yesterday as I was telling him that maybe we are unable to chatting through the net so maybe I write to him as l think this is much better. Then he pop up with do you think that should we break off? The moment when l sees that I was so shock on that. As I never think of this word will happen between both of us. Of course I told him l doesn’t want this thing to happen. So we clam down and think back to normal but after this I am more careful of my words to him. And I do wish that we can still carry on as what it is right now.

Just concern about me is that why others are so lucky. As when they fall in love they are so fortunate and lucky. When they are in love as they are so sweet in love. And why l am not, as things always don’t happen to me so nice. As I ask for a very simple relationship, as l want is that someone who care and love me. Of cause I will do that to him too. Does not mean we had to see each other every day but at least we do message to each other. But I do know my limit as I don’t over do it. At least both of us must have our own space to breathe , right? So why god is so unfair to me. As l didn’t ask too much things from him, I just want to have a simple and very simple relationship only….. so sad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

近日来认识来自海外的男子,因为他是个已婚男人起初,我新的友谊开始,我们几乎每天都在聊天所以事情坚持直到,直到今,我们的友谊变得更加紧密今年41前去, 属于他的国家,我就在那一个短暂的假期这是我们第一次见面,面对面在那一刻,他同时带着他的妻子。所以,我们只是假装像正常的友谊会议了们共进午餐之后,我继续我的旅行到另一个地方,他和他的妻子回家。
之后,我们仍然保持联系然后,之后我回国,我们仍然继续通过网络聊天不久,我们的友谊变得更加紧密的关系,我们彼此非常相爱对方

但是,事情开始改,他去了一个课后,在此期间,我们没有经能看到对方和对方聊天在那期,我们有了我们的第一个分歧,我的心脏几乎破裂成碎片以后,我向他道歉,事情又回到了正常,但我们开始少谈天我以为他去了一个星期的课后,他可能太忙,忙着他的事情。
最近,事情变得最糟糕的;们可能没有互相交谈或者看到对方的机会变得更昨天,我告诉他,也许我们无法通过网络聊天,也许我给他写信给, 我觉得这是好多了然后,他弹出一,你认为我们应该分手那一刻我是如此震荡正如我从来不认为这个词会, 我们俩之间发生当然,我告诉他,我不希望这样的事情发生因此,我冷静下来,并认为恢复正常,但毕竟这,我更加小心我也希望我们仍然可以继续发展。
为什么别人都这么幸运因为他们在恋爱的时候,如此甜蜜和幸运为什么我就没有???为什么上帝对我这么不公平我只是希望有一个简单,很简单恋爱爱情... ..伤心

A guy who is married is off limits to anyone except his wife. I hate to sound harsh. You have lured yourself into a false sense of a relationship. End it now.

You have nothing. What you have is a pile of secrets and lies that you are calling it love. In the meantime, you are letting your whole life pass you by, while he and his wife may start a family, and celebrate anniversaries and birthdays, and grow old together. You are frozen in time, holding your breath, waiting for something that is never going to happen. Living for those moments, whereby you exists only when you are chatting online with him. You keep telling yourself they all add up to something real because in your mind they have to, but they don't. They won't and they never will. Stolen moments online are not a real life. So what is happening is not real. You need to end it now before you hurt yourself further. 

You are real. You have needs and feelings like everyone else. Be with someone who is going to be there with you physically and emotionally. Not virtually. 

Love. 

thanks guys

thanks for your advise and I think what l should do. as you guys are right.... just let him go.

but for me is rather hard to find anyone as I am reaching my 50. big size and not good looking :(

well that is life and fate....... :(

43 minutes ago, ah ling said:

thanks guys

thanks for your advise and I think what l should do. as you guys are right.... just let him go.

but for me is rather hard to find anyone as I am reaching my 50. big size and not good looking :(

well that is life and fate....... :(

Dun be sad. You will find someone if your heart is filled with love.

前世因今世果

没有上帝只有因果

万般带不走唯有业随身

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

im sorry for what u r facing. desiring a simple happiness yet so hard to be fulfilled, that is really a torture. but u are actually ruining people's marriage. how do u expect to have a good relationship when u r actually destroying other people's happiness?

dahsizhiamitabhaguanshiyin

yes i do agree as what you  guys are saying.

as I just don't know what should l do as l did try to open up myself and be friendly to others but things does not turn up good for me.

maybe due to my body size so many people think l am a top but I am not.

I just wish to have a simple relationship as he care about me and love me and l will care about him and love him too.

we don't have to meet up everyday or call everyday. maybe just simple messages will do,.

as I just wish to have some one to share with me my up and down moments. :(

26 minutes ago, ah ling said:

yes i do agree as what you  guys are saying.

as I just don't know what should l do as l did try to open up myself and be friendly to others but things does not turn up good for me.

maybe due to my body size so many people think l am a top but I am not.

I just wish to have a simple relationship as he care about me and love me and l will care about him and love him too.

we don't have to meet up everyday or call everyday. maybe just simple messages will do,.

as I just wish to have some one to share with me my up and down moments. :(

You will find someone out there who will be with you physically and emotionally. Someone who is accessible to you and meet your needs. Just end it now with the current guy. It is not love. 

Love. 

59 minutes ago, doncoin said:

You will find someone out there who will be with you physically and emotionally. Someone who is accessible to you and meet your needs. Just end it now with the current guy. It is not love. 

ok thanks for that and l will end this up with him  :(

Once bitten twice shy….. but in my relationship life, once being hurt and it is not easy to open up for another relationship to come in again so fast. Cause the hurting feeling is so painful.

Remember my last relationship was 3 years back…. After that broke off, I did  try to open up myself to accept another relationship, but I am afraid to being hurt again so l again closed up my heart again and stay aside and kept it to myself. I could say that once you want  to open up for another relationship to come in to your heart is so hard, I need to struggle so much and keep on telling myself I am so lucky to meet someone I love. Should l carry on to fall in love with someone.

一朝被蛇咬十年怕井绳......但在我的爱情的关系里,一旦受到伤害,那心结没有那么容易打开, 另一个爱情的关系, 这么快再进来。伤害的感觉是那么的痛苦。
还记得我上次的爱情的关系是在3年前...。在那爱情的关系断绝之后,我也尝试开拓自己接受另一个爱情的关系,但我害怕再次受到伤害,所以再一次又一次收我的心和隐藏一边.我一直对自己说,我可以说,一旦要开辟接收,另一个爱情的关系, 来在我的心, 是这么辛苦,我需要奋斗,不停的告诉自己,我很幸运地遇到我爱的人我应该再次爱上某人。

49 minutes ago, ah ling said:

Once bitten twice shy….. but in my relationship life, once being hurt and it is not easy to open up for another relationship to come in again so fast. Cause the hurting feeling is so painful.

Remember my last relationship was 3 years back…. After that broke off, I did  try to open up myself to accept another relationship, but I am afraid to being hurt again so l again closed up my heart again and stay aside and kept it to myself. I could say that once you want  to open up for another relationship to come in to your heart is so hard, I need to struggle so much and keep on telling myself I am so lucky to meet someone I love. Should l carry on to fall in love with someone.

That's the thing about falling in love, being in love. You open up yourself and make yourself emotionally vulnerable. It can cause you pain, but it can also make you the happiest person. I think when 2 people are in love, they are lucky to have each other. Not just one sided. So, it isn't just you who is lucky to meet someone you love. He is too. 

Love. 

• Guest locked this topic