Male HQ

What job you are working as?

Fiacla

20 hours ago, Guest Tedd said:

Is it true? Sex for sales? I thought this happen in movies only. 

You have not seen the world yet.  The high profile sex-for business contract scandals are nearly everywhere in Singapore.  Even the MP's adultery has something behind those stories.  Whereas, small fries like everyday saleman, probably real estate agents, insurance agents and what now, have to deal with "horny clients" too.  Luckily, they are unimportant Tom, dick and harry that didn't interest our news reporters doesn't mean their woes never happen.

Guest Job hunter

My job, is to keep looking for job.  No, I am not a recruitment agency.  I am an employee, always on lookout for better opportunity.  Once I landed one, I will continue looking again and again until....I get what I wanted and than considered myself job accomplished.  Again, I shouldn't rest on the laurel, I should keep looking and looking.  Eventually, Job hunting has became my profession.

Guest Unemployed for 6 months!
7 minutes ago, HectorC said:

I work in Recruitment Employment agency.Fun job indeed.

Get to meet up many bosses and candidates

I hate you!

Guest for Guest guest
On 21/08/2016 at 10:25 PM, Guest guest said:

What are you talking about? You are lost aren't you? What does this have to do with the job you do?

Its ok Guest guest. He @hendercross_seems a lost kid. That is his job to do BJ's. We can't stop him. He haven't find the most suitable BJ yet. Be kind to others ok. More nonsense will coming up from him soon. Haha.

In such a small place (city state) that cannot compete in manufacturing and the older generations have already made it big and transit to property or migrated out already,what is left here nowadays are only very limited numbers of offshore mnc branch jobs,civil sectors and sales/f&b/service jobs.  

Further divide these jobs up among the expats,locals and foreign labourers and couple together with a priviledged group of people that own and control the commercial/residential properties here that cause property price and business operating/living cost to remain high while wages to remain low and you can start to see where this country is actually heading. 

A slave hub actually. 

Most of the people here are already doomed from the day they are born in this place. 

Also it is one of the few places on earth that have a comparable/leading currency strength with real first world nations but the wage of the working class remain under the 2000 dollar point while the rest is double or triple of what is being paid here. 

Must run. 

This place is a punishing place to live in. 

Unless you are descended from the rich or like doing sales,hawker or taxi jobs then stay by all means. 

Guest Entrepreneur
1 hour ago, Guest End said:

In such a small place (city state) that cannot compete in manufacturing and the older generations have already made it big and transit to property or migrated out already,what is left here nowadays are only very limited numbers of offshore mnc branch jobs,civil sectors and sales/f&b/service jobs.  

Further divide these jobs up among the expats,locals and foreign labourers and couple together with a priviledged group of people that own and control the commercial/residential properties here that cause property price and business operating/living cost to remain high while wages to remain low and you can start to see where this country is actually heading. 

A slave hub actually. 

Most of the people here are already doomed from the day they are born in this place. 

Also it is one of the few places on earth that have a comparable/leading currency strength with real first world nations but the wage of the working class remain under the 2000 dollar point while the rest is double or triple of what is being paid here. 

Must run. 

This place is a punishing place to live in. 

Unless you are descended from the rich or like doing sales,hawker or taxi jobs then stay by all means. 

Think of how you can work for yourself.  Singaporeans will not have prospect working for other people because the govt will bend you with all sort of nonsensical until you have no place to stand straight.

• 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic