Male HQ

What job you are working as?

Fiacla

Guest Snoopy
7 minutes ago, mate69 said:

What is the purpose of this useless thread with phantom stupid inane answers? Mod, pls move it or close it. Tks.

It happens when people are bored and the respondents are equally bored.

On ‎19‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:18 AM, Fiacla said:

I'm working in managing agent company, what about you guys?

You change job very fast hor? Job market so good meh?

Guest Got Value
16 minutes ago, hendercross_ said:

Haha .. money boy.. too old to become one liao 

Not true, there are young punk out there looking for HANDSOME money uncle.  Still got market lah.  As for me,  I prefer uncle instead of boy.

Guest Got Value
Just now, Guest Got Value said:

Not true, there are young punk out there looking for HANDSOME money uncle.  Still got market lah.  As for me,  I prefer uncle instead of boy.

If those PRC bus driver can work freelance money uncle at night (after their shift), it will be a long queue for the gay.  I will book in advance...lol

On ‎19‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:09 AM, mate69 said:

What is the purpose of this useless thread with phantom stupid inane answers? Mod, pls move it or close it. Tks.

Why so serious? forums are people to relax and chill man... are your job that stressful? hahaha peace, chill bro!

Guest sales exec

I'm sales executive in malaysia. I go and show new samples to shops and try to ask them to stock.

I cover Johor and spend most of my time in cheap hotels. At night the prostitutes will slip their cards under my door selling massage.

I don't have entertainment expenses but sometimes to meet the mid-year quota then have to work harder. Those purchasing executives are all greedy. We sales people depend on them and at their mercy. They hinting for small gifts or some beer, we all same line they know I have no budget. If they order big I bring them to massage centres then I can claim back under special accounts.

Tell you the truth, even if the clients are straights they still want good looking sales executives to talk to them.

Very few gay purchasing execs but sure have a few wanted sex. This job very lonely so I don't mind dropping my trousers getting fucked. These small towns very ulu and they got nothing to do at night. It's important to set up networking.

3 minutes ago, Guest sales exec said:

I'm sales executive in malaysia. I go and show new samples to shops and try to ask them to stock.

I cover Johor and spend most of my time in cheap hotels. At night the prostitutes will slip their cards under my door selling massage.

I don't have entertainment expenses but sometimes to meet the mid-year quota then have to work harder. Those purchasing executives are all greedy. We sales people depend on them and at their mercy. They hinting for small gifts or some beer, we all same line they know I have no budget. If they order big I bring them to massage centres then I can claim back under special accounts.

Tell you the truth, even if the clients are straights they still want good looking sales executives to talk to them.

Very few gay purchasing execs but sure have a few wanted sex. This job very lonely so I don't mind dropping my trousers getting fucked. These small towns very ulu and they got nothing to do at night. It's important to set up networking.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D-n3sUWR4FV4&ved=0ahUKEwi0057BstDOAhVFsY8KHdbMC74Q3ywILDAB&usg=AFQjCNEaLWScyPU01nXmaeAhkOs7BJG_lg

Do not give up..go against all odds and stand up TALL.

Always remember, not many will give you a break or be nice to you.

8 hours ago, hendercross_ said:

Handsome uncle look for young boy lah.. I'm late 20 too old liao..

Late 20 = too old?

Then 60 year old is what? Prehistoric?

5 hours ago, Guest sales exec said:

It's easy to fall for such sex-for-sales bait in the sales line. If the entire industry requires that, then I think it is a wrong and unethical industry to be in. Stay on for a while if you have to, but the world is so big I am sure you can find something a bit better. Some small gifts and some beer is common. Sometimes, a short meal together to build relationship to understand each other is important, even if it is at a local food court etc. But if the cost is so huge that it cannot even be covered by your earnings, then you might be better off dropping this trade. Just take it as a life lesson and you have seen how some others have plied the trade, and not do that to others when you proceed on in your career. Good luck.

Guest M tak boleh
7 hours ago, Guest sales exec said:

A poor sales executive already has such problem. Imagine what they are doing in those mega big projects like 1mdb, high speed rail, etc,

Guest sales exec
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It's easy to fall for such sex-for-sales bait in the sales line. If the entire industry requires that, then I think it is a wrong and unethical industry to be in. Stay on for a while if you have to, but the world is so big I am sure you can find something a bit better. Some small gifts and some beer is common. Sometimes, a short meal together to build relationship to understand each other is important, even if it is at a local food court etc. But if the cost is so huge that it cannot even be covered by your earnings, then you might be better off dropping this trade. Just take it as a life lesson and you have seen how some others have plied the trade, and not do that to others when you proceed on in your career. Good luck.

I got try insurance but no network so cannot meet quotas. There worse the girls and men do anything to get sales.

Small gifts not so bad because our suppliers usually give us a lot of them like umbrellas, mugs, sauces, soaps, free samples. I also always chase the suppliers to help us if not I really have to 脱裤了. The purchasing people also know this so die die also must give them. Now I already middle aged cannot get job anymore don't want to waste my networks. This kind of experiences to 找吃 I already quite good don't waste. Most important must know what customers want.

We sales people looking good very very important. My company even give us clothings allowances to force us to wear coat and ties like insurance salesmen. Of course I didn't expect to sell sex since I'm a man. It seldom happening lah. But when they ask me my hotel and room and ask to visit me, then we know the hints.

Usually in the room they are not so direct. Since they already give the hint then it's up to me to know how to 做人. I have to play wayang with him until he satisfied. I pretend go shower and strip naked in front of him, shower leave door open, finish shower go back room naked. I have to watch whether he seen my body is steamed or not. If he showed color wolf face to me then I quietly lay down on my tummy on the bed and wait for him to lay on top of me and penetrate me.

It is not always the same way each man but if he take the trouble to come all the way to my room then obviously he wanted sex. But don't misunderstand like every purchasing people is gay haha. Only maybe one in 50 interested in sex. But I have to run more than a hundred shops a month so it can happen. I tell you, these are usually good orders then they so confident to ask for sex.

Sometimes I also run those small Indian mama shops mini marts. They work almost 24 hours and very horny ones. Purposely ask me go to his store room to check stocks and complain my company things make him lose money. This type usually just want me naked and hand job for him not really sex. Then he talking dirty to me and touch me. Luckily my company seldom want to sale to this type of small customers. The last time was when the new AH HUAT white kopi want my company to push to whole of malaysia and they got big budgets to spend. My car got samples and display stands to give to the mama minimarts. That time I have to show them new brand AH HUAT white kopi got very exciting tv and whole world promotions. Tell you all our sales secret...one mana told us that mamas like those rose perfumes. I buy the sexy type from the Indian flower shop they are so cheap and spray lots of rose perfume on myself.

Those straight mamas I give them free perfumes. Those sexually excited by the perfumes are easiest to sell after handjobs. That time most memorable because big budgets I earn so much commissions.

Now you know why girls and young men seldom work in this type of sales promotions and they prefer to work in big supermarkets.  Only thick skin and open minded older men can survive like 老狐狸. Sometimes 老狐狸 also must know how to be 狐狸精.

1 hour ago, Guest sales exec said:

I got try insurance but no network so cannot meet quotas. There worse the girls and men do anything to get sales.

Small gifts not so bad because our suppliers usually give us a lot of them like umbrellas, mugs, sauces, soaps, free samples. I also always chase the suppliers to help us if not I really have to 脱裤了. The purchasing people also know this so die die also must give them. Now I already middle aged cannot get job anymore don't want to waste my networks. This kind of experiences to 找吃 I already quite good don't waste. Most important must know what customers want.

We sales people looking good very very important. My company even give us clothings allowances to force us to wear coat and ties like insurance salesmen. Of course I didn't expect to sell sex since I'm a man. It seldom happening lah. But when they ask me my hotel and room and ask to visit me, then we know the hints.

Usually in the room they are not so direct. Since they already give the hint then it's up to me to know how to 做人. I have to play wayang with him until he satisfied. I pretend go shower and strip naked in front of him, shower leave door open, finish shower go back room naked. I have to watch whether he seen my body is steamed or not. If he showed color wolf face to me then I quietly lay down on my tummy on the bed and wait for him to lay on top of me and penetrate me.

It is not always the same way each man but if he take the trouble to come all the way to my room then obviously he wanted sex. But don't misunderstand like every purchasing people is gay haha. Only maybe one in 50 interested in sex. But I have to run more than a hundred shops a month so it can happen. I tell you, these are usually good orders then they so confident to ask for sex.

Sometimes I also run those small Indian mama shops mini marts. They work almost 24 hours and very horny ones. Purposely ask me go to his store room to check stocks and complain my company things make him lose money. This type usually just want me naked and hand job for him not really sex. Then he talking dirty to me and touch me. Luckily my company seldom want to sale to this type of small customers. The last time was when the new AH HUAT white kopi want my company to push to whole of malaysia and they got big budgets to spend. My car got samples and display stands to give to the mama minimarts. That time I have to show them new brand AH HUAT white kopi got very exciting tv and whole world promotions. Tell you all our sales secret...one mana told us that mamas like those rose perfumes. I buy the sexy type from the Indian flower shop they are so cheap and spray lots of rose perfume on myself.

Those straight mamas I give them free perfumes. Those sexually excited by the perfumes are easiest to sell after handjobs. That time most memorable because big budgets I earn so much commissions.

Now you know why girls and young men seldom work in this type of sales promotions and they prefer to work in big supermarkets.  Only thick skin and open minded older men can survive like 老狐狸. Sometimes 老狐狸 also must know how to be 狐狸精.

Is it true? Sex for sales? I thought this happen in movies only. 

Guest banker
3 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Hope u r not related to Yeo Jiawei! 

Not at all, with the laws and regulations in Singapore, you better do everything by the book.

47 minutes ago, Guest banker said:

Not at all, with the laws and regulations in Singapore, you better do everything by the book.

Especially if you are local ....

Guest banker
9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Especially if you are local ....

I'm not... I'm what they call a foreign talent. :o

Anyway, was wondering if there are many bankers on this forum. Certainly don't see many gays in my profession.

Guest banker
6 minutes ago, hendercross_ said:

Is Banker a stable job ? Get promo easily?

There are many jobs in banking. Banker as in, advising private clients is rather tough. It is very competitive and can be tiring, with long hours. you don't get promo more easily than any other industry, but the money is probably better than elsewhere, apart maybe corporate law? 

The key is to do what you like.  I know parents only want lawyers, bankers, doctors, but if you don't want to be miserable for life, choose something you really enjoy! Trust me, after many years in banking I'm now trying to do something different, which I will enjoy.

Guest Guest confused

I'm quite confused what a banker is.

Are those people attending to customers at the front counter also bankers?

Do bankers dress in a certain way or wear a badge to say they are bankers?

And how much does the average banker earn a month?

Guest banker

Now those are tellers, but not sure what they are called these days.

Bankers refer to advisors looking after high net worth clients, so clients above 2mio $. They advise clients as to how to invest their money.

anyway that's beside the topic. What do you do ?

22 minutes ago, Guest banker said:

The key is to do what you like.  I know parents only want lawyers, bankers, doctors, but if you don't want to be miserable for life, choose something you really enjoy! 

It's not just the parents. Don't we also see those in prestige or power professions as a "good catch"?

Guest banker
26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It's not just the parents. Don't we also see those in prestige or power professions as a "good catch"?

well, there are great guys earning nothings and bankers that are real as*hol*s.

Choose the character first ;)

I have yet to find a gay guy in my bank. Or maybe they hide very well..

42 minutes ago, Guest banker said:

well, there are great guys earning nothings and bankers that are real as*hol*s.

Choose the character first ;)

I have yet to find a gay guy in my bank. Or maybe they hide very well..

You sound like a nice guy.

Why don't you register an account so other bankers here can contact you? :)

• Guest locked this topic