Male HQ

Thio Li-ann's new blockbuster book, 'Prophecy, Pansexuality and Pandemonium' out now

Guest Guest

1 hour ago, Guest Satanic book said:

It must be THERAPY for her writing that book. Not selling is normal. Lol

Maybe it gives her arousal to write all the anti-gay things?

I'm trying to imagine her writing with one hand while masturbating with the other.

Oh sorry...  I have to puke.

On 8/22/2016 at 0:55 PM, Guest I am your Mother said:

The Problem is not her warped hateful brain, there are plenty out there...its how the hack can someone so fill with religious crap and hate gets into parliament and become a minister, that is our biggest worry!

Edited by Fit4Masc

Guest Skewed parliament
18 minutes ago, Fit4Masc said:

The Problem is not her warped hateful brain, there are plenty out there...its how the hack can someone so fill with religious crap and hate gets into parliament and become a minister, that is our biggest worry!

The REAL problem in Singapore is anyone with hatred and religious crap can get into parliament and DISPLAY THOSE HATRED AND RELIGIOUS CRAP IN PARLIAMENT if they met their criteria. And there are many people with such warped mindset who meet that criteria here. Even the late LKY long already admitted to this problem.

Sigh... All these dogmas and preachers.  

What happened to LOVE? 

1 Corinthians 13: 1-3

"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong and a clanging cymbal."

"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."

"If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing."

1 Corinthians 13: 13

"And now these three remain:. Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."

All these preachers with big degrees, write books etc.... What don't they understand? 

I am a Buddhist by the way....

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Apparently her book is not getting much promotion.

It was published over three years ago (July 2013) by a publishing company in Singapore. 

The book is listed in Amazon.  In these 3 years NOBODY has written a review of it.

This is super unusual for a controversial book.  It should have multitude of pro and con reviews...

This means that people properly don't give a damn about Li-ann Thio.

On the Amazon website, one can "look inside" the book and read excerpts of it.

This is how I got an idea of what it is about.  I would never spend one cent for any book of hers!

Oh my God...  I am amazed by the degree of concentration of sickening concentrated crap in it.

It is incredible how she twist any possible meaning in the Bible to justify her abominable ideas.

It would be interesting to see a CT scan of Thio's brain.  It must look like a horror movie!

You should just post this on Amazon as a review...hahaha

3 hours ago, discreeetguy said:

What happened to LOVE? 

1 Corinthians 13: 1-3

"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong and a clanging cymbal."

"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."

"If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing."

1 Corinthians 13: 13

"And now these three remain:. Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."

All these preachers with big degrees, write books etc.... What don't they understand? 

I am a Buddhist by the way....

The bible is full of contradictions and controversies.

It can talk about love, forgiveness in one chapter and violence, hatred, genocide in the next. 

Muslims and Christian share the same Old Testament. And for all atrocities done by the ISIS , Buku Haram, AL Qaeda these days, the Christian had been there, done that too, just 400yrs ago. Incidentally, Islam came about 400yrs after the birth of christianity. 

3 hours ago, MadMan said:

The bible is full of contradictions and controversies.

It can talk about love, forgiveness in one chapter and violence, hatred, genocide in the next. 

Muslims and Christian share the same Old Testament. And for all atrocities done by the ISIS , Buku Haram, AL Qaeda these days, the Christian had been there, done that too, just 400yrs ago. Incidentally, Islam came about 400yrs after the birth of christianity. 

This is why it is a pity that Christianity has encroached so much into the Asian culture, which traditionally has benefited from the benevolent philosophy of Buddhism.

If Li-ann Theo were raised a Buddhist instead of a Christian, she might not have fallen into her abominable hate but instead would cultivate her karma.

12 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

This is why it is a pity that Christianity has encroached so much into the Asian culture, which traditionally has benefited from the benevolent philosophy of Buddhism.

If Li-ann Theo were raised a Buddhist instead of a Christian, she might not have fallen into her abominable hate but instead would cultivate her karma.

She was atheist until she attended Keble College in Oxford, UK during her undergraduate days.

One day, she was at the hall about to have her dinner, when she suddenly heard a voice calling her name.

"Li-ann."

She stopped.  She turned around, but everyone else was doing their own thing, minding their own business.

"Li-annnnnn."

She suddenly had a divine revelation, that God was calling her.

She immediately renounced her arrogant atheism and embraced Lord Jesus as her Saviour.

LOL

Guest Foolish books
On 8/19/2016 at 2:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

www.armourpublishing.com/product/prophecy-pansexuality-and-pandemonium-by-dr-li-ann-thio-2/

=======

Armourpublishing carries lots of different anti-gay books, written by crazy people from the church.  Go to their website you willknow what I meant.

In an interview with the local daily The Straits Times on 2 November 2007, Thio shared her personal story of how she converted from a "very, very arrogant" atheist to a Christian in 1987.[18] Having entered Oxford University to read jurisprudence, she attended a Christian Union talk then and claimed to be "stopped" by a voice.

"I basically had a sense that God was talking to me. I had stood up to walk out and I heard someone say, 'Stop'. And no one was around me. Everybody was busy doing their own thing. I was one of only one or two Chinese girls in this whole room of ang mohs. And then I just had the sense that I had encountered God, that he knew my name and I was shocked." Thio was quoted as saying in the interview.[42]

37 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

She was atheist until she attended Keble College in Oxford, UK during her undergraduate days.

One day, she was at the hall about to have her dinner, when she suddenly heard a voice calling her name.

"Li-ann."

She stopped.  She turned around, but everyone else was doing their own thing, minding their own business.

"Li-annnnnn."

She suddenly had a divine revelation, that God was calling her.

She immediately renounced her arrogant atheism and embraced Lord Jesus as her Saviour.

LOL

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

In an interview with the local daily The Straits Times on 2 November 2007, Thio shared her personal story of how she converted from a "very, very arrogant" atheist to a Christian in 1987.[18] Having entered Oxford University to read jurisprudence, she attended a Christian Union talk then and claimed to be "stopped" by a voice.

"I basically had a sense that God was talking to me. I had stood up to walk out and I heard someone say, 'Stop'. And no one was around me. Everybody was busy doing their own thing. I was one of only one or two Chinese girls in this whole room of ang mohs. And then I just had the sense that I had encountered God, that he knew my name and I was shocked." Thio was quoted as saying in the interview.[42]

Did that happen during the lunar 7th month? :lol:

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It it is very dangerous for people to claim God speak to them directly..(or hearing voices)

but dont know why God only speak to those controversial figures like her and kong hee

Thio definitely has aural hallucinations, most schizophrenic patients have such symptoms. If you visit Woodbridge mental hospital and speak to some of the patients there, they will tell you they are on 1st name basis with either God or Jesus or Prophet Mohd.

It is exactly because of the continued existence of people like her, SunHo and KongHee and many others of the same kind at work, that I stopped believing in the existence of the Christian and Catholic version of God. And please, don't start giving me the usual crap of "God ways are not our ways", "they are not true believers" etc. If that version of their God is for real, he'd have done SOMETHING by now, but he didn't. And YEARS have passed already...

10 hours ago, MadMan said:

Thio definitely has aural hallucinations, most schizophrenic patients have such symptoms. If you visit Woodbridge mental hospital and speak to some of the patients there, they will tell you they are on 1st name basis with either God or Jesus or Prophet Mohd.

If people saw the movie "A Beautiful Mind" they will understand, even well educated seeming normal people can be afflicted by Schizophrenia.... In the movie (based on the real life of John Nash) who was a Nobel Laureate in Economics, he was however smart enough to eventually realize his condition and that those 2 very real voices that were constantly talking to him, were just an aberration in his own mind and was able ignore them to deal with it (he was not and never cured)  But most afflicted by such a condition are unaware or in denial about it (especially those self professed arrogant ones!), only to attribute it to the supernatural, them being the chosen ones, are special and thinks its divine and are than gravitated to religions.  In the pass when Schizophrenia was an unknown condition, such people if they were in a relatively high position of power, were able to persuade the mass to go along with their own delusions and madness (e.g. death and doomsday cult leaders plus Hitler!).  

She is such a good lair too....if you were to be a staunch arrogant vegetarian, why would you be participating in a meat trade show??  you would be outside protesting its cruelty  to animals wouldn't you???  The underlying message of her lie is, see I was staunch arrogant atheist too...I can change, so can you... She is full of it!!!

Edited by Fit4Masc

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I have lots of friends whom are born into Christian familes...they are usually the moderate ones.  Its those born again and new Christians, that are the zealous ones. They are sold on the lies that they have been a bad person and are doing everything they can to redeem themselves, to ensure they have unhindered passage to the perfect place in their next life!

Edited by Fit4Masc

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

No offence.  The major religion in Asia is either Islam or Hinduism, Buddhism being an off-shoot with roots in pagan non-semitic beliefs.

You may care to check out Heinrich Harrer's mention of  the Untouchables in Seven Years in Tibet.  

Since we are at it, the Chinese (Han/Tang) religion is Taoism.  Taoism is not Chinese, but also the religion of the Miao, Yao, Tujia and of all races, the She, the original inhabitants of Teochew.

Correct me if I am "wrong", did Jesus of Nazareth ever step foot in Europe?

That individual draws a lines along a book she deems HOLY.  May I suggest not drawing too small a circle around ourselves, even if supposedly we are all but prisoners of our circumstances.  Even if "The Ultimate Small has no internal limit, the Ultimate Big has no external limit".

After gay marriage became legal in most of USA, a reader here wrote in to condemn it as against Chinese, Tradition and by the way, the Bible. 

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

1.  The Chinese religions during the Han and Tang dynasties were Taoism and Buddhism.  The influence of Buddhism in China reached its peak during the T'ang Dynasty, 618 to 907.

2.  Taoism is definitely Chinese in origin, pre-dating Lao Zi, beginning as a philosophy before being transformed into a religion.  I think what you meant was Taoism is not ONLY Chinese.

Religions comes and goes throughout human development.  There is no right ones or wrong ones.  They are culturally affiliated due to population isolation of yesteryears. Nowadays due to globalization and intermingling of cultures....its not uncommon to adopt a religion that is not of ones cultural origin.  Its a matter of cultural popularity and domination.  The culture with the most influences (locally at present its the western) will dominate.  But with the Western countries getting tired of the controlling and hypocritical nature of their religion, most western countries are abandoning their religion in droves. They becomes either free thinkers or are adopting eastern more inclusive and self reflecting philosophical religions.  Whereas,  Asians (South East Asians in particular, but not the east Asians) with their inferior cultural identity brought on by years of colonization by the west (as attested by the amount of local Asians with part or even fully Ang Moh sounding names), are quick to adopt the western culture and religions.... as a way of elevating themselves out of their own perceived inferior cultural complexes. (infact westerners thinks Huay or Meng is more exotic and interesting sounding name compared to Helen or Michael, only culturally conquered Asians looks down on themselves)  Hey Heather is better sounding than Ah Lian right ??  and how often does one hear of Christians say "We Christian this or We Christians that" as a way of differentiating their perceived elevated self, against others.  To me its a divisive religion rather than an all loving and inclusive one, that it purported to be..

Edited by Fit4Masc

Guest Fake whites acting cute

Asian christians tend to be white-supremacist wannabes. Chinese christians especially in malaysia are condescending towards other races and religions whom they deem inferior, while displaying mock humility within their own kinds. They are always acting cute to be likeable, but i never found them cute or likeable in any way as i am first and foremost, disgusted by their phoniness. 他们只在自己眼里可爱。

Guest Mercenary Mickys
42 minutes ago, Guest Fake whites acting cute said:

Asian christians tend to be white-supremacist wannabes. Chinese christians especially in malaysia are condescending towards other races and religions whom they deem inferior, while displaying mock humility within their own kinds. They are always acting cute to be likeable, but i never found them cute or likeable in any way as i am first and foremost, disgusted by their phoniness. 他们只在自己眼里可爱。

But when there is money to be earned from the rich malays, they will act like suckers. Two-faced! :doh::thumbdown:

Majority of the Christains are either Ang Mo or Philipino, so if you are a chinese Christain and then if you go to heaven (if there is), I'm very sure that you will be bullied by them, they hate chinese and you are a minority there.

So better think carefully which religion you want to choose, or else you get bullied by them when you are there. Now the philipino are here to be your maid, when you are there, you will become their maid to serve them.

3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

1.  There is no right ones or wrong ones but those with religions feel only theirs are the right ones.

2.  Western countries abandoning religion in droves?  Is there any evidence?

3.  Southeast Asians have inferior cultural identity?  Where is the evidence?  The vast majority are still sticking to their Hinduism, Buddhism or Islam.  Malaysian society is getting more and more polarised and the Malays lack security about many things such that they are clinging more tightly to their religion and trying to act superior by trying to "out-Muslim" other political rivals.

4.  Religion, whether Christian, Muslim or others, is divisive only because certain (not all) of its adherents deviate from the true teachings of their religions, complicated by political and social factors as well as ignorance and prejudice.

I should have been clearer...Not all SE Asians.  Those SE Asian I was referring to are mostly Chinese Singaporeans who adopted Anglo names ;o)), Filipinos who converted to Christianity thru their Spanish colonizers.. Also Malays and Indonesian who adopted Muslim religion and name (Islam is also a foreign religion, influenced upon the native population by the Arabs traders and colonizers)

Edited by Fit4Masc

5 hours ago, Nightingale said:

1.  There is no right ones or wrong ones but those with religions feel only theirs are the right ones.

2.  Western countries abandoning religion in droves?  Is there any evidence?

3.  Southeast Asians have inferior cultural identity?  Where is the evidence?  The vast majority are still sticking to their Hinduism, Buddhism or Islam.  Malaysian society is getting more and more polarised and the Malays lack security about many things such that they are clinging more tightly to their religion and trying to act superior by trying to "out-Muslim" other political rivals.

4.  Religion, whether Christian, Muslim or others, is divisive only because certain (not all) of its adherents deviate from the true teachings of their religions, complicated by political and social factors as well as ignorance and prejudice.

1. Buddhists do not believe that theirs is the only right religion. Buddha gave an analogy of crossing to the other side of the ocean to reach enlightenment. His teachings is likened to a boat to help you cross it, but you can also swim or use other methods to cross that vast ocean. ANd whatever religions you subscribed to, you can still be enlightened and become a Buddha.

2. Majority of northern Europeans are atheist. Christianity is only a cultural thing to them, and they probably only step into the church for wedding  ceremonies.

3. Most Asian Christians do feel they are more superior to their pagan peers, sneering at the latter' superstitious practices. They are just being ignorant, if they had read their bible in totality (and not just hear it filtered from the pulpit), they will see who were the ones who started offering animal sacrifices, burning incense, casting demons to cure insanity, drinking water with burnt incense to detect infidelity etc etc.

4. True monotheism is fundamentally divisive if they can have it their way. Just read the bible in totality and decide for yourself. The Abrahamic faith was created to control the masses in the old days, and I strongly believe Judaism, Christianity & Islam were all created for political reasons to start with.

Did this Li-ann knew that 2 earthquakes happened in Italy and Myanmar today?

I have no qualms of reasoning why I don't attend church services anymore - something I haven't do for the past decades or so.

I could not reconcile my gayness with the teachings and it would be disastrous if I nit-pick what I want to listen and believe.

Since I am in Singapore, I SIN.

Another thing that was very apparent then was the social networking.  I was asked to "support" the other followers' business - from beauty saloons to restaurants to insurance purchases.  I obviously "backslided" due to my "disloyal" non-support.  I simply can't 

pretend I was fellowshipping with other pretenders.  

**PS. The church I went is still in existence today.  

11 hours ago, wilfgene said:

No offence.  The major religion in Asia is either Islam or Hinduism, Buddhism being an off-shoot with roots in pagan non-semitic beliefs.

You may care to check out Heinrich Harrer's mention of  the Untouchables in Seven Years in Tibet.  

Since we are at it, the Chinese (Han/Tang) religion is Taoism.  Taoism is not Chinese, but also the religion of the Miao, Yao, Tujia and of all races, the She, the original inhabitants of Teochew.

Thank you for reminding me. I have the tendency of taking Buddhism as the example of "oriental religions".  Yes, Islam is unfortunately the predominant in number of followers. 

Guest Preacher
On 8/23/2016 at 2:48 PM, discreeetguy said:

What happened to LOVE? 

Fake Christian has no love, only politics and all about sex.  Even if they tell you there is love, it is nothing more than a dick should go into a pussy.

One stark example is Vivian Balakrishnan.  If he has blblical love for the people, he won't look down on the poor with sarcasm about providing them 3 meals in Hawkers, Foodcourt or Restaurant.   He also rallied that those with weird fellowship, shouldn't be in politics. Here he goes, sex stuff again, not love thy neighours as you love yourselves kind of true biblical teaching.

To those anti gay christians, I wish they have full wall mirrors in their church, so that they can look at themselves before they start talking about others.  It is constant reminders how warped and sinful they are in the eyes of their GOD.

5 hours ago, Nightingale said:

I think we can safely say that RELIGION IS DIVISIVE, period!

Possibly the creators of the religions were not divisive, but little is known of them and this little was written by their divisive followers, not themselves. The "true teachings" are as true as their followers and followers of followers were "true".

10 hours ago, Fit4Masc said:

The culture with the most influences (locally at present its the western) will dominate.  But with the Western countries getting tired of the controlling and hypocritical nature of their religion, most western countries are abandoning their religion in droves. They becomes either free thinkers or are adopting eastern more inclusive and self reflecting philosophical religions.  Whereas,  Asians (South East Asians in particular, but not the east Asians) with their inferior cultural identity brought on by years of colonization by the west (as attested by the amount of local Asians with part or even fully Ang Moh sounding names), are quick to adopt the western culture and religions.... as a way of elevating themselves out of their own perceived inferior cultural complexes. (infact westerners thinks Huay or Meng is more exotic and interesting sounding name compared to Helen or Michael, only culturally conquered Asians looks down on themselves)  Hey Heather is better sounding than Ah Lian right ??  and how often does one hear of Christians say "We Christian this or We Christians that" as a way of differentiating their perceived elevated self, against others.  To me its a divisive religion rather than an all loving and inclusive one, that it purported to be..

I like your idea that S.E.Asians turn to Christianity as a snobbish way to gain prestige.  I have seen this first hand in Singapore.  They are more Anglican than the Church Of England and more Catholic than the Pope, LOL!  This is why 377A is still in the books, why Kong Hee is what he is, why Lawrence Khong is what he is, etc.

2 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Of course.  But how many people can discard religion?  Even if everyone started discarding theirs now, someone would invent new religions in future.  So the question is - Can we prevent religions?

You are right in that we could not prevent religions.  Our human species has a natural ignorance of the existential questions, and this ignorance leaves a void that is immediately filled by charlatans.  But a NEW religion should be invented without all that baggage of falsities of the past.  For example, a NEW religion would not condemn homosexuality.

27 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Anyway, here is the root cause.  It is easy to empathise with a blind or deaf or mute person.  Just close our eyes or block our ears with some objects or tape our mouths tightly and we will know how helplessly we are to be blind or deaf or mute.  But it is very very difficult for straights to empathise with gays because they cannot simply switch their brains to ours for a few seconds just in order to empathise.  The only way to bridge the gap is for them to open their minds and hearts and communicate with gays to see our perspective and understand us. 

But we empathize with a lot of situations we cannot directly perceive.  I have never broken a bone in my body, but I can understand the pain of having this happen.  I have never been pregnant, but I can empathize with a woman giving birth. 

This is what it takes for a straight man to understand a gay man: just some introspection of what he feels for a woman, and what he did NOT do to feel like that. He did not reason what is it that his God wants him to feel, and chose to be straight.  Darn!  if we gays can understand perfectly what a straight feels for a woman!, which is the same we gays feel for a man.  What is so difficult in that? 

Edited by Steve5380

On 8/24/2016 at 10:07 PM, Nightingale said:

Well, Singaporean Chinese are a drop in the sea of SE Asia and as for Filipinos, Malays and Indonesians, there is no evidence they are suffering from "inferior cultural identity".  As for Sg Chinese who are not Christians but adopt English names, it is the same as Hong Kong celebrities; e.g. in the 1990s, the 4 Heavenly Kings - Andy Lau, Aaron Kwok, Leon Lai, Jacky Cheung . . . were they both angmoh and Christian?  No.  Reasons?  Well . . . .

Yes you hit the nail on its head there...which further proves that cultural inferiority theory amongst Colonized Culturally conquered Chinese afflicts most in varying degrees, no matter how famous or how well educated they are...Hong Kong is an ex-British colony no?  Most Hong Kongers do feel they are better than the mainland chinese no? Some may just adopt just an English name, others may go the full hog, adopting a complete English name including their surname and the religion etc  A clear example of a conquered culture would be the Filipinos adopting Spanish sounding names and are mostly Catholics (that of their Colonizer's).  Does those famous mainland Chinese actors and actresses (no matter how famous they are) e.g. Fan Bin Bin etc adopt English names?  No right.. thats because the mainland chinese was never colonized and infact kicked out the westerners when they tried to carve out pieces of China for themselves, apart from Hong Kong.  Maybe they too will adopt English names if the western culture continues to exert influence into the mainland (which I hope will never happen, I have witness first hand that will only turn the Chinese into ang moh wannabes, which is sad and very odd to see a pure blooded Chinese person with a full Ang Moh name, with dyed blond hair and color contact lenses, of course most will not go to such extreme as they knows full well that would have gone too fair in revealing their own insecurities...but I have personally seen a few about!!....as the rich Chinese culture deserve its rightful place in this diverse planet of ours)....I too have adopted an English name during my school days...it was the thing to do, pressured by peers to be more accepted, even coxed into attending Sunday Schools.  But luckily, I saw the light before its too late, I guess being gay and different also helped me partly into accepting my own individuality and not pressured to conform, how the dominating western culture of the day tried to tell me I am inferior and not acceptable if I do not westernize to some degree to conform to the "norm" of the day. I have since been able to see through and discarded that baggage and become an out and proud person of Chinese background :o)... the fact is that "a Rose by any name is still a Rose"  Infact, all westerner buddies of mine found my given name to be exotic and interesting, thought its now more in an abbreviated form.

Edited by Fit4Masc

On 8/24/2016 at 10:56 PM, Steve5380 said:

Thank you for reminding me. I have the tendency of taking Buddhism as the example of "oriental religions".  Yes, Islam is unfortunately the predominant in number of followers. 

On 8/24/2016 at 11:09 AM, wilfgene said:

On 8/24/2016 at 0:11 PM, Nightingale said:

2.  Taoism is definitely Chinese in origin, pre-dating Lao Zi, beginning as a philosophy before being transformed into a religion.  I think what you meant was Taoism is not ONLY Chinese.

On my part, rather if not very insidious.

On your part, a revelation.

Possibly of the Zhuang and some Yi as well, Taoism is not the religion of the Manchurian, Mongolian, Tibetan and DEFINITELY not the Hui.

Taking into account, the She aided none other than the Yellow Emperor in the Battle of Suilu.

Do you subscribe to the notion of "Centre Creme de la Creme" ,"Han/Tang/Deng/Tong" or  "Whoever has money is Dad, Whoever has milk is Mom"?

Or the NORMAL  "harbor grudge against those who distance themselves from you. display contempt of those who endear themselves to you"?  

Does that include the Thangkas, Hui Chew people south of Teochew and the Hainanese?

After his uprising was squashed, Lim Tao Qiang of Nam-O, Teochew brought along his younger sister and fled to present-day southern Thailand.  When he wanted to convert to Islam, Lim Kou Neo begged him not to but was turned down.  And she hanged herself.

The Bible worthy of consideration and observance as well as making a fuss over, but not the Al-Quran.

Reminds me of the double standard exercised in the "Three No Surrender".

Respecting your right to exercise your own judgement but not obliged to agree with the outcome, even if I am living in it. 

After gay marriage became legal in most of USA, a reader here wrote in to condemn it as anti Chinese, Tradition and by the way, the Bible. 

Edited by wilfgene
add option, mis-spelling. background

• 1 year later...
  • to the 57 comments previously posted,  i thank you for ur honest views.    i too,  like to share my honest appraisal on the good...  & the bad...  she has done to my life...  more bad than good...

• yes, she has done good works,
    Moses had a ~ Burning Bush ~ moment with God & ( God appointed him to lead the Israelites out of the wilderness... & ) similarly... Prof Thio had a ~ Burning Bush ~ moment when God appointed her to lead the Singapore Parliament... out of the Wilderness having to decide whether or not to keep the Penal Code... & she successfully upheld 377A & brought Singaporeans into the Promised Land...

• i do not remember much of the debates that took place in Parliament... but when it was Prof Thio's turn... i felt it became a "Jerry Springer Moment" for me b'coz she was so "in ur face"...

• What good did her speeches do for me?
    It helped me understand the dangers of changing the Constitution in favour of LGBT Activists... & if that happened to Singapore... all hell will break loose...
                                          It gave me a Biblical perspective on what will happen ... should there be an abolishment of 377A ... & again... all hell will break loose...

• What bad did her speeches do for me?

When i thought of engaging in  (1) Non Anal Sex...    she would be that pesky pop-up that keeps on appearing @ www.straitstimes.com
                When i thought of engaging in (2) Anal Sex...  she would be that irritating Grammarly Ad that keeps on appearing @ www.youtube.com
    my point is... from that fateful day she delivered those lines... it has stuck in me ... that  "Anal Penetrative Gay Sex is a misuse of organs..."     & that is why for years... i stayed away from (1)  &  (2) ... 

• at the end of the day, i have forgiven her,  & i have moved on... & yes, i still get that pop-up & Grammarly Ad reminders from her... so what is the "Lesson of the Day" ? 

Sometimes it would do u good to NOT READ the news... Esp if its coming out of Prof Thio's mouth... 

5 hours ago, jerseyboys said:
  • yes, she has done good works,
    Moses had a ~ Burning Bush ~ moment with God & ( God appointed him to lead the Israelites out of the wilderness... & ) similarly... Prof Thio had a ~ Burning Bush ~ moment when God appointed her to lead the Singapore Parliament... out of the Wilderness having to decide whether or not to keep the Penal Code... & she successfully upheld 377A & brought Singaporeans into the Promised Land...

Even Jewish believers now consider the episodes in the Torah to be FIGURATIVE.   If you believe in the "burning bush" you should also believe in SANTA CLAUS

Singapore is a "promised land" because of Thio Le-Ann ?  She was kicked out of "promised land" New York because of her homophobia. 

• What good did her speeches do for me? It helped me understand the dangers of changing the Constitution in favour of LGBT Activists... & if that happened to Singapore... all hell will break loose...  It gave me a Biblical perspective on what will happen ... should there be an abolishment of 377A ... & again... all hell will break loose...                                         
  •                                                                                                             

You need to come out of fantasy land and into reality.

Modern progressive countries don't have a law like 377A,  yet hell does not break loose in them.

All the countries who legalized same-sex marriage, inclusive the US, have had no negative consequences because of that.

•                       
  • What bad did her speeches do for me?

When i thought of engaging in  (1) Non Anal Sex...    she would be that pesky pop-up that keeps on appearing @ www.straitstimes.com
                When i thought of engaging in (2) Anal Sex...  she would be that irritating Grammarly Ad that keeps on appearing @ www.youtube.com
    my point is... from that fateful day she delivered those lines... it has stuck in me ... that  "Anal Penetrative Gay Sex is a misuse of organs..."     & that is why for years... i stayed away from (1)  &  (2) ... 

You cannot blame the Le-Ann for that.  It is your naivety that made you believe in her false message.   "Anal Penetrative Gay Sex is a misuse of organs" is just an OPINION of her.   More misuse of organs is done by drinking alcohol, which damages the liver,  by hearing to loud rock music, which damages the ears, by tanning in the sun or tanning beds, which damage the skin, the largest organ in the body.

• Guest locked this topic