Male HQ

Swimming pool changing room encounter

Guest Attached

Guest Attached

You are in your late twenties, happily attached, and just completed several laps in the pool, feeling refreshed.

You step into the shower area and noticed a naked old uncle, seemingly about to wear his clothes. There is no one else around. You don't find him attractive or "your type" at all, and you proceed on your business to clean up in the cubicle.

After you shower, you step out naked to dry off and wear your clothes, but noticed the uncle is still naked, still about to wear clothes. Only now, he's looking at you, almost like he's staring.

You quickly wear your undies, then shorts and singlet because you feel uncomfortable being stared at in public, but you get a hard on simultaneously because you feel desired. Now he is at the urinal area, away from general sight, but from the corner of your eye you know he is checking you out. While you appreciate the attention, but you actively avoid his stares as it is a public space.

What would you do now?

Guest Not attached

I think it depends on what boundaries you have established with your partner. If he is ok with you looking (whether the other person is attractive or not is not so much the issue) then I would not do anything about it. In this case, I would imagine it has not crossed any boundary. If it has, then it warrants a conversation at the least.

Guest Power Tongue

Get dressed and go home to your partner... When you get there lick his nips and then blow him off, then make him do the same to you.

Horny problem, solved! 

Sauna every time have old uncle stare . You go sauna gain experience points then @ pool will feel nothing great about it .

Am I just in time to comment or you already makan the uncle Liao? Haha 

You feel aroused because of the excitement and thrill of being cruised, nothing more.

So just give a polite nod and leave. Don't do things you are not comfortable with, you will be able to think clearly once the rush dies down. 

I am no stranger to such an experience, but you know the older person means no harm. Return the courtesy by smiling back at him and when you are all dressed up (or not) and can spare the time, go approach him and say hello. Oftentimes, older people enjoy a conversation with younger boys (like us!) and in return we might even learn something about facets of growing up gay. So forming connections and friendships across generations is most pertinent especially within the cruising circuits. I personally see no harm if they just want a hug. That said, you can also walk away immediately, because there are other hot guys for him to choose from. Hey b*tch, it not all about YOU, you know! Hahaha...

Guest Ah Pek
36 minutes ago, pittsburgh said:

I am no stranger to such an experience, but you know the older person means no harm. Return the courtesy by smiling back at him and when you are all dressed up (or not) and can spare the time, go approach him and say hello. Oftentimes, older people enjoy a conversation with younger boys (like us!) and in return we might even learn something about facets of growing up gay. So forming connections and friendships across generations is most pertinent especially within the cruising circuits. I personally see no harm if they just want a hug. That said, you can also walk away immediately, because there are other hot guys for him to choose from. Hey b*tch, it not all about YOU, you know! Hahaha...

Best not give the wrong signals. Ah pek is cheekopek, not interested in conversation, just want to suck young kukujiao. If you hug me I'll take it you want me and I'll grope your kukujiao.

The fact that he is old is irrelevant though.

Would you react differently if he was a handsome young stud?

You've answered your own question, if it does make a difference

11 hours ago, Guest Attached said:

You are in your late twenties, happily attached, and just completed several laps in the pool, feeling refreshed.

You step into the shower area and noticed a naked old uncle, seemingly about to wear his clothes. There is no one else around. You don't find him attractive or "your type" at all, and you proceed on your business to clean up in the cubicle.

After you shower, you step out naked to dry off and wear your clothes, but noticed the uncle is still naked, still about to wear clothes. Only now, he's looking at you, almost like he's staring.

You quickly wear your undies, then shorts and singlet because you feel uncomfortable being stared at in public, but you get a hard on simultaneously because you feel desired. Now he is at the urinal area, away from general sight, but from the corner of your eye you know he is checking you out. While you appreciate the attention, but you actively avoid his stares as it is a public space.

What would you do now?

You are posting this in a forum with many of these ah pek members loitering around lol.

Just ignore him, there are many of them cruising in public swimming pool and gym toilets. Just went to one of the safra branches that day and encountered quite a number of them.

Edited by Allegro

Guest Happysun

I went swimming at a public pool yesterday late afternoon. After finishing my laps I took my bag and went to the changing room. From the corner of my eye I saw one guy following me - young guy in his 20's and with a gym fit body. I placed my bag on the bench and went to pee at the urinal. The young guy came to the urinal next to me, even though there wasn't anybody else around and the other urinals were empty. He started staring at my direction. How annoying. I totally ignored him and turned away. He left the changing room. 

Then I went to shower. I usually shower with the door open to keep an eye on my belongings. The guy came back with his bag. He must have rushed out to take his bag and came back. He placed his bag opposite my shower cubicle and stood there staring at me. I came out, dried myself and got dressed. All the while he was still staring at me and being just plain annoying. Why are youngsters nowadays so persistent? I didn't even look at him, it's obvious I wasn't interested but he kept trying his luck. What if I were a straight guy? The pool is not known for being cruisy, in fact it's usually full of families and kids. I took my bag and left in a hurry, what an annoying little twat. 

Guest Attached
5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Imo, if it's just looking (not gawking like a hungry vulture), let him be. What you have, he has too. 

If he gets hanky panky or he starts doing obscene stuff, then you should avoid if you feel uncomfortable. 

Just my 2cents. 

The ah peks at delta are very daring. Just pull their snakes in plain sight. Makes me abit uncomfortable. But oh well. No point raising the alarms if no one is hurt?

44 minutes ago, Guest Attached said:

The ah peks at delta are very daring. Just pull their snakes in plain sight. Makes me abit uncomfortable. But oh well. No point raising the alarms if no one is hurt?

Oh yes, Delta toilet uncle is a bit too over the top. I'm uncomfortable w him too. So, I avoid that pool. Haha

Guest Gym fit guest

I have no issue at all in  delta pool . In fact in  other pools or gyms I will receive stares from uncles to horny youngsters and gym fit hunks too.  If they stare just let them be . I will just smile back and pack my stuff and leave . They don't and won't harass me at all .

Doesn't mean you are young means you are highly desired ok? 

This is simple as ABC. Avoid, back off and continue. If you don't like the situation, just avoid it. If they continue to bug you, tell them politely to back off. And if you like to be aroused, than continue and answer for your own actions. 
I swam with no issue, I go, I change, I swim, I leave. Inbetween I see 'actions' around me, I don't think it is my business, I just carry on mine and life goes on. If you are a regular, those guys know and leaves you alone. If both party are newbie maybe there are some miscommunicated signals sent out but nothing like a polite rejection. Most time it works. Except for that one or two persistent moment whereby you just have to pack up and go or a sturn 'No' is all it takes for the person to back off. Come on, we are all grown adult, you think the other party would persistantly do something illegal in the open space? No matter how 'elderly' or 'desperate'. Remember it always take two to tango. 

• Guest locked this topic