Male HQ

Any Dream Interpreter / Expert ?

RobbieW0203

I had their weird nightmare few months ago. There was no recurrence but the dream kept haunting my mind. I try to find real meaning behind it. So i hope somebody can shed some light. 

I dreamt of a medusa-like-creature with head of a woman and body of a long tail serpent. Her hair has no snake though and she has no hands.

She was stranggling my neck  with her snake body. I still can remember she was smiling devilishly throughout whole dream. My hands were struggling to release the curl on my neck but to no avail. Then my wife was in the dream trying to help too. In a flash, the strangle went to my wife's neck and i was free. Now my turn to rescue my wife from the curl. With all my might i tried but it wont release my wife. The dream ended just like that. Nobody dies at the end thanks god. No continuity of this dream either these few months. It seems like telling me that the ending will be based on my real life story later. Wat kind of future direction or decision that i will make in my relationship with my wife. 

i have made some research via google on dream interpretation. But i can only make assumptions on the meaning behind it. Probably a dream is just a form of interpretation of my current life dillema. (Yes, Im struggling on my bisexuality and family matters at the moment). Not exactly an indication of somethg may happen in near future soon. 

If anybody has similar dream or is a psychologist or dream experts, kindly share your views. Appreciate it. Tqvm. 

Guest Dr Psycho

Hmmm... The medusa is probably a manifestation and/or personification of the cocks you give head to, or received (cocks are also known as one eyed snake), and this desire is strangling and choking your marriage.

Guest 72%dark

TS, it seems like you've answered your own question, or at least have a gut feeling about what the dream might symbolize. If you consider the dream a useful psychoanalytic tool (à la Carl Jung), it may be a message your subconscious mind is surfacing. The symbolism of serpents is quite rich, I'm sure... temptation, sin, the phallus, etc., ...melded with a representation of the female. Perhaps it's your struggle with bisexuality that is personified. Perhaps there is a fear that in helping you get free from that which ensnares you (e.g. attraction to men), your wife unwittingly becomes trapped herself (e.g. in a marriage with repressed feelings, or whatever).

Very likely u had hurt a person or a snake in your last life. He/she has come to revenge this life.

Pay attention to anyone whos born in the snake of year, sur/names with snake/ snakes fan etc.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Nice views from many.

I think the gist is with the struggling (if you already know) and getting rid of this struggle you have, will cause unnecessary struggles for your wife. Since it's her who appeared (must be close to you and will help you when you are in danger) and not some random person (like your boss/toilet cleaning auntie) means that the person you will hurt is the person who loves you the most.

Guest Need enlightenment here

Please enlighten my 100% gay soul.  I am completely clueless why people CHOSE to be bi-sexual and than regret with their eventual choice of choosing between either a man or a woman.   

Don't blame me. I just don't get it at all.

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 6:46 PM, Guest Dr Psycho said:

Hmmm... The medusa is probably a manifestation and/or personification of the cocks you give head to, or received (cocks are also known as one eyed snake), and this desire is strangling and choking your marriage.

Lol.. good interpretation Dr.! Thanks. Apart from cock, the urge for m2m bonding is really difficult to fight off. 

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 8:36 PM, ndbt said:

last night, i dreamt of myself getting forced to get married to a girl i don't like. i might be thinking too much, but it felt as if it's one of my past life or i don't know....

So do u know that girl in yur dream?? Just my view.. probably the dream is telling u tjat Somebody Special near u or yur loved one Iis currently feeling such way In their relationship or Having a life crisis. 

Hijacking this thread. How about dreams that you keep having but can't relate to real life (as in you don't feel it is a problem).

I do keep having dreams where i am in a position in control but don't have control.

E.g. Parking a car, but the car doesn't properly brake or accelerate. You just keep trying to get the car parked in the lot.

E.g. chasing things and you caught it by the tail but it ends up pulling you everywhere and cant stop it

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 10:42 PM, 72%dark said:

TS, it seems like you've answered your own question, or at least have a gut feeling about what the dream might symbolize. If you consider the dream a useful psychoanalytic tool (à la Carl Jung), it may be a message your subconscious mind is surfacing. The symbolism of serpents is quite rich, I'm sure... temptation, sin, the phallus, etc., ...melded with a representation of the female. Perhaps it's your struggle with bisexuality that is personified. Perhaps there is a fear that in helping you get free from that which ensnares you (e.g. attraction to men), your wife unwittingly becomes trapped herself (e.g. in a marriage with repressed feelings, or whatever).

Hi @72%dark.. thanks for yur view.. unfortunately the fear that u were mentioning has turned into reality.. sigghh!! 

Guest Dr Psycho
57 minutes ago, keyboard said:

Hijacking this thread. How about dreams that you keep having but can't relate to real life (as in you don't feel it is a problem).

I do keep having dreams where i am in a position in control but don't have control.

E.g. Parking a car, but the car doesn't properly brake or accelerate. You just keep trying to get the car parked in the lot.

E.g. chasing things and you caught it by the tail but it ends up pulling you everywhere and cant stop it

Maybe you are struggling with lack of control in some aspect of your life?

On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 9:17 PM, fab said:

Very likely u had hurt a person or a snake in your last life. He/she hdoing e to revenge this life.

Pay attention to anyone  whos born in the snake of year, sur/names with snake/ snakes fan etc.

Hi @fab.. very good point indeed.. she (My wife) indeed born in snake year. 

My interpretation of medusa is the reflection of her anger / hurt / frustration. So she is comtemplating whether to release her wrath of anger or help me to save tis marriage.. she is alredi being hurt By me in current life and maybe Probably In her previous life too.. or maybe Vice versa. So i alwiz wondwr the purpose of tis current life is to resolve the unfinished biz in previous life or an opportunity to right the wrong doung we had done in previous life to choose the correct life path. Its driving me nut. 

On 8/27/2016 at 6:15 AM, RobbieW0203 said:

So do u know that girl in yur dream?? Just my view.. probably the dream is telling u tjat Somebody Special near u or yur loved one Iis currently feeling such way In their relationship or Having a life crisis. 

oh i see... i will look out for it. thanks!

dahsizhiamitabhaguanshiyin

On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 9:32 PM, keyboard said:

Nice views from many.

I think the gist is with the struggling (if you already know) and getting rid of this struggle you have, will cause unnecessary struggles for your wife. Since it's her who appeared (must be close to you and will help you when you are in danger) and not some random person (like your boss/toilet cleaning auntie) means that the person you will hurt is the person who loves you the most.

Correct @keyboard... she loves me enough to endure this painful journey. Thx for yur view. 

10 hours ago, RobbieW0203 said:

Hi @fab.. very good point indeed.. she (My wife) indeed born in snake year. 

My interpretation of medusa is the reflection of her anger / hurt / frustration. So she is comtemplating whether to release her wrath of anger or help me to save tis marriage.. she is alredi being hurt By me in current life and maybe Probably In her previous life too.. or maybe Vice versa. So i alwiz wondwr the purpose of tis current life is to resolve the unfinished biz in previous life or an opportunity to right the wrong doung we had done in previous life to choose the correct life path. Its driving me nut. 

Y nut? U already know the gist.

The roles (wrongdoers/victims) may continue or reverse from last life to this life. Continuation is a chance for the wrongdoers to right the wrongs. Reversal is the chance for the victims to forgive so as to resolve the feud. 

Regardless always choose the wise and compassionate solution.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

This is by no means any form of advice or judgement call.

Our society demands certain aspects of monogamy in marriage. A man and a woman. The vows you take till death do you part, in sickness and in health. In whatever religion you are in, you have a responsibility to your family, extended family and friends.

These are all assumptions since I do not know you personally.

1. Marriage is one man, one woman. Not a mistress or a gay toy boy.

2. Role models for your kids.

3. Society to work to contribute, earn a living and pay taxes

4. To your family to pass on the generation

5. To your friends who expect you to behave like them, peer pressure, social circle

6. To your religion, your believes

and many many more aspects to human living. These changes over time.

It's always thoughts are ok, if they are never shared. Things go wrong when it's said or action-ed that is irreversible. Consequences follow.

If you go to a,

a) straight website, they will ask you to stay faithful to your partner and work on it,

b) religious website, they will preach it as a sin and remember your commitment to your wife,

c) adultery website, they will tell you that man are not meant to be monogamous,

d) gay website, they will tell you to act on your man impulses,

Are you listening to advice you only want to hear?

It's always hard to do the right thing or the things other people want you to do (see how this sentence contradicts itself already).

11 hours ago, Guest Dr Psycho said:

Maybe you are struggling with lack of control in some aspect of your life?

Now back to me!

The thing is, what i can control, i do. What i cannot, i accept. So it's puzzling to me which part of my life am I struggling with. It is indeed a mystery. I know i'm the only one who can solve this, but it's so vexing not able to say what it is.

@keyboard, I got a feeling that what you are struggling with is "Change".

U control what you can and accept what u cannot control is only limited and short-termed. Our lives are in a constant state of flux and if we look at the long-term perspective, I believe deep down u know that ultimately you won't even be able to control those u believe u can. That may be why your fear towards Change manifest as those dreams that you had..being powerless.

If it is indeed the Fear of Change, then research into dealing with Change and Uncertainty.

All the best to u!

Edited by Salt&Pepper

• Guest locked this topic