Male HQ

Dylan Javanese Home-Massage @ AMK ツ ✤

cityhub

Hi there, im dylan local chinese masseur here 27 ch / 173 / 64 providing javanese massage for incall, rate at $70 per session approximately 1hr from back-shoulders-thighs-toes. I do oil-based traditional Javanese massage, good for kidneys :thumb: and drinks provided. My location at amk this is home-based not shop, Do support!! friendly guy here :D Please Line me: qwende for an appointment or PM me here alternatively thank you! 

Edited by cityhub

• G_M changed the title to Dennis Javanese Massage @ AMK
Guest dienth

I do not know how many have tried his service.

I am very upset that I need to write!

I called to book an appointment last week. He told me that he was filled with appointments and asked for this week.

I called yesterday to book for a session. He told me that Sunday and Monday are his off days. If I need one, I can book for the next day.

He accepted my booking. In the late afternoon the following day, which is today.

This morning, I called him to confirm the appointment since I missed out his message in the late afternoon to ask if I wanted the session yesterday.

For twice I called, he did not answer my calls.

I texted him to ask if I still proceed to see him since I have confirmation the day before but he did not send me his address , per my request.

Finally, he replied. Guess what?

He claimed that he has something urgent and will not be home till night.

I told him he was irresponsible, not calling to tell me , only doing so after I called and texted!

"Can u read I have urgent matter to settle" ..."I have apologised. Have a nice day to you" were his replies after knowing that I have taken half day leave just for this session!

If you can see from my history, I have never complained about anyone before.

Guess this spoilt brat got into my nerves.

He may not need the money to survive, more of casual 'hobby'

Who does service line like him? He didnt bother to call to postpone, totally nothing, waiting for customer to contact him?

Guess he must be damn handsome or hunky, with many guys drooling to line up for his session!

As for me, once burned , many times shy, I pass, he is history to me ..

23 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

I have not try him so can't give comments!

BTW- Anyone tried Lonelyglobe, the masseur with the sexy butt, always fully booked and need advance booking and must pay in advance to get a booking, ie. you need to deposit the money into his bank account first! The funny thing is there's seem nobody giving feedback on his massage! 

Please do not post some another masseur's thread and ask about another masseur. Go to the correct masseur's thread and post the question.

Any out of topic post will be removed.

On ‎30‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:21 PM, dienth said:

I do not know how many have tried his service.

I am very upset that I need to write!

Who does service line like him? He didnt bother to call to postpone, totally nothing, waiting for customer to contact him?

Guess he must be damn handsome or hunky, with many guys drooling to line up for his session!

As for me, once burned , many times shy, I pass, he is history to me ..

Can feel your anger, hi!

Next time go straight to a shop and spare yourself from such cumbersome way of arrangement

be it drooling or not, they are all based on online writeups

22 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Can feel your anger, hi!

Next time go straight to a shop and spare yourself from such cumbersome way of arrangement

be it drooling or not, they are all based on online writeups

Thanks for your advice.

Just that I prefer one to one, privacy kind, if you know what I mean.

have not met someone so irresponsible before and still commented that I wasnt forgiving, guess is a one-time off case, dont hope to meet such person again..

Thanks again!

Thank you for your feedback. However I feel this gentleman is over-reacted. In that morning I received a registered mail and I had something urgent to attend and my appointment with this gentleman was @ 2pm  and I was thinking if i could make it for the appointment so I did not msg him right away.

He called me 2 times and I did not answer obviously my phone was not with me later part i realised I could not make it for the appointment I got my phone wanting to msg him only then I saw his missed call and text. I returned msg to him @ 1135am that the appointment need to be postponed and I suggested to him the very next day. I explained and apologised to him.

However he started scolding me called me irresponsible and I need to be taught a lesson?? He added he took half day leave (ps: nobody knows he took leave and I did not ask him to take leave) 

Firstly, the appointment @2 and I text him @1135am I dun think I did not give him ample notice time. It is Not that he was already downstairs at my place and I tell him I cannot make it then it will be irreponsible.

Secondly, I had customer who texted me only on the appointment time or after that he couldn't made it. It happens both ways we are all humans we need to understand things happened so do I go to rant about him??

Thirdly, he took his leave but if I couldn't make it he can still look for many other massuers who are avaliable to give him a good time, yes his leave won't be wasted. 

Lastly, even ppl signed up for packages at shop but shop will suddenly closed down with no compensation so there is nothing which is 100%.

It doesn't matter whether who called or texted who first but the fact I did msg him to let him know 2hr++ in advance I dun see why he is complaining now.

You make an appointment with your favorite hair stylist or facial crew but he happen to MC on that day do you call him irresponsible? He needs to be taught a lesson or call him spoilt brat?? No you just serve by other hair stylist or staff.

That's all for the drama and your time reading. YES IM Dylan thank you and please continue support me ok muacks with love ^^

Edited by cityhub

Look at how you demean your customer,  thinking that you are some educated spoilt brat who can wriggle your way out of a situation? 

Do you sound apologetic?  Instead of trying to straighten things out,  your above msg was nothing but mere excuses to cover for your mistakes!  Sad bro,  you ought to live life , not try to cover up!  Peace to all,  except you! 

Demean? I never demean my customers i treat them like kings :) . I always having good relationship with my customers and no complaints from them so far. I have returning customers as well. But i dunno u sir u seem out of nowhere trying to sabotage me? Please dun lol

Cover up my mistakes? Which mistake u referring sir? The mistake that I informed u 2hr++ in advance of a postponed appt? The mistake of me having urgent matter to settle? But this is external factor which I cannot control unfortunately. Or the mistake that I apologised to you on that day which was not enough for u?

Sir in your life you never came across urgent matter which needs to attend right away? In your life u never cancel or postpone someone else appt? Or you never experience a postponed appt before? 

I dun wriggle out cos there is no situation at all. Have u notice sir even now in service line they can refuse service to you anytime if you are being abusive to their staff and they dun even need to say sorry to you.

Edited by cityhub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...