Male HQ

Ever thought of Handling 2 Btms at a go ?

TwoChnBTMs

2 hours ago, Guest Kitchen said:

Feeding two different people with the same spoon?  Oh man!!! Watch your hygiene please.

What's the problem with using the same spoon? 

During sex play, the lips and tongue has gone to all the orifices and appendages, so what's the big deal about using the same spoon.  

Let's put it this way, if you

1)  have been rimming me, sticking your tongue up my ass,

2)  have kissed me, with our tongues in each others' mouth

3)  have been sucking my cock and I have sucked your cock,

will you balk at sharing a spoon with me? 

And if I have done two bottoms simultaneously, sticking my cock in one ass, then the other, making them kiss each other in front of me while I do so, etc., (I leave it to your imagination), I do not think sharing a spoon is a problem. 

Guest I am pure
40 minutes ago, yhtang said:

What's the problem with using the same spoon? 

During sex play, the lips and tongue has gone to all the orifices and appendages, so what's the big deal about using the same spoon.  

Let's put it this way, if you

1)  have been rimming me, sticking your tongue up my ass,

2)  have kissed me, with our tongues in each others' mouth

3)  have been sucking my cock and I have sucked your cock,

will you balk at sharing a spoon with me? 

And if I have done two bottoms simultaneously, sticking my cock in one ass, then the other, making them kiss each other in front of me while I do so, etc., (I leave it to your imagination), I do not think sharing a spoon is a problem. 

Sound very messy and dirty.  I prefer sticking to my beloved man and do whatever we want to each other. No third party, no strangers and no orgy.  It is my preference because...(read my name).

i believe all tops think of that before.. had a straight friend telling me his ultimate fetish is to fuck 2 gals tgt. when ask whether he's sure he can handle 2 at one go, he said don't care. just go and see how.

back to the topic, of cuz! and i already have thought of what to prepare before hand.

1 box of condom

2 dildo or anal vibrator.

1 bottle of lube.

foreplay intensely at the start and when both bottoms are horny (slutty) enough, slowly finger them till they want more..

make one btm lie down and have the other bottom do a 69 nipple play with each other while u work your way on each bottom with the dildo.

when you're done with both dildos, take your time to slowly play with both of them.

take out the dildo from the bottom that u're gonna fuck and have the bottoms play with each other.. kissing, blowing, 69 etc.. enjoy the show.. tease them when they wanna kiss by giving a deep thrust when they're gonna kiss :P

wanna fuck the other btm? put back the dildo in the current btm and repeat the process for the other btm. (change condom of cuz!)

25 minutes ago, kaze said:

i believe all tops think of that before.. had a straight friend telling me his ultimate fetish is to fuck 2 gals tgt. when ask whether he's sure he can handle 2 at one go, he said don't care. just go and see how.

back to the topic, of cuz! and i already have thought of what to prepare before hand.

1 box of condom

2 dildo or anal vibrator.

1 bottle of lube.

foreplay intensely at the start and when both bottoms are horny (slutty) enough, slowly finger them till they want more..

make one btm lie down and have the other bottom do a 69 nipple play with each other while u work your way on each bottom with the dildo.

when you're done with both dildos, take your time to slowly play with both of them.

take out the dildo from the bottom that u're gonna fuck and have the bottoms play with each other.. kissing, blowing, 69 etc.. enjoy the show.. tease them when they wanna kiss by giving a deep thrust when they're gonna kiss :P

wanna fuck the other btm? put back the dildo in the current btm and repeat the process for the other btm. (change condom of cuz!)

R u a teacher? Good plan sia.like step by step.lol

On 8/26/2016 at 6:14 PM, tom88s said:

is good to do a ass to mouth when u hv 2 btm. dirty n fun

i think ass to mouth is only fun when doing raw, as it will be more spontaneous and natural, and the btm will be tasting the top's cock raw with fresh ass juice without any hint of nasty rubber. i did it only once with a very young btm boy, and it was too damn hot to not just fuck his tight smooth hole raw, but also to have him happily sucking on my cock right after I pulled out and pumped my load into his mouth - to me its not just about physical pleasure but its really an honour, cos its the ultimate expression of how much the btm loves his top's cock, and enjoy it inside of him! anyway i digress

I was wearing condoms during that session though, but certainly will be v hot if you can find with 2 safe btms to do atm with... however other than the risk of std exposure, the btms will have to really trust each other's enema skills!

Edited by acidtongue

Guest Power Tongue
10 hours ago, acidtongue said:

i think ass to mouth is only fun when doing raw, as it will be more spontaneous and natural, and the btm will be tasting the top's cock raw with fresh ass juice without any hint of nasty rubber. i did it only once with a very young btm boy, and it was too damn hot to not just fuck his tight smooth hole raw, but also to have him happily sucking on my cock right after I pulled out and pumped my load into his mouth - to me its not just about physical pleasure but its really an honour, cos its the ultimate expression of how much the btm loves his top's cock, and enjoy it inside of him! anyway i digress

I was wearing condoms during that session though, but certainly will be v hot if you can find with 2 safe btms to do atm with... however other than the risk of std exposure, the btms will have to really trust each other's enema skills!

Oh yeah! Pulling out and unloading into a mouth is one of the horniest things you can do! 

Ive done it both ways... Filthy, but hot! 

Guest Power Tongue
35 minutes ago, Guest ,,,,, said:

gross

Don't judge if you've never tried it! 

If the bottom man is well prepared - it's so horny to do! 

Guest Power Tongue
2 minutes ago, cutejack said:

I did.fuvk with a rubber n pull out.remove rubber n the btm suck it until shoot in his mouth.feel so manly n nice.:yuk:

Very manly for both top and bottom! :lol:

Ive been in situations where theres only 1 top and 2 bottoms, myself included. Ive walked out of 1 because the top sneakily went in me without changing the condom. Luckily im still neg.

One time i did enjoy myself was with my ex. He got another couple to join in a session. The tops (including my then bf) were caucasians and the 2 btms were asians (me chinese and a thai). Us 2 bottoms 69'd while the tops fucked us. My bf took the thai and the other (fat white lawyer i remember) took me. His cock was nothing to shout about, but the kinkiness of the situation was out of this world. They then switched bottoms and as he was my bf, he fucked me raw. The lawyer fucked his thai boy raw too. He pulled out and came on my face. My bf came in my hole, to the disappointment of the thai bottom hehe

Guest 男人不壞我不愛

All tops sure greedy want.

Last time I watched this stocky uncle got fucked by a bear at Shogun big bed in the dark room. His hand signal want to suck my cock also.  I go near and join them. Then I put my hand under his body and can feel the bear big cock and balls. Then the bear pushed my hand away. I don't care and try again. That bear so fed up with me, he scolded me fuck your CCB, 你欠幹啊 Suddenly,that uncle stuck his fingers up my hole.

Then he got up and help me to kneel down in doggy. He open another condom and obediently put on for the top. Then tell him, 老大,兇兇 吖給他死。老大 scold me CCB , 你不幹不爽哦,walau eh he fuck me until pingpingpongpong while the bottom really squeezed my balls, pain until I song also because he know exactly how to squeeze balls. Of course I quickly shoot and collapse onto the bed. The bear and the uncle then carry on fucking until they shoot and we all hug together.

• Guest locked this topic