Male HQ

Indonesia Approves Castration for Sex Offenders Who Prey on Children

upshot

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/26/world/asia/indonesia-chemical-castration.html

Best News I read in a long time hope more will follow.... chemical castration or actually cut the thing off. If little kids or under age boys also can not let go

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest thick and long

If those have no money for transgender operations, preying on children might get you there.  Is indonesia trying to create more transgender by cutting their didi away?

Guest Better than damaged childr

Chemical castration is what alan turing underwent in the imitation game. It's none surgical or physical castration, and the effects are reversible. If the sexual crime rates against children are becoming high in indonesia, and it replaces prison sentence, i don't see it as an unreasonable move.

Guest Mirror Mirror On the Wall
4 minutes ago, Vometra said:

Perhaps Indonesia would like to go after quite a few of the old Muslim clerics first?

Irony isn't it?  By having such castrating law have the repercusion of making most muslim dickless.  That is why I always said tell  relligious people, before making any damning laws, they should first look at their own mirror.

• Guest locked this topic