Male HQ

Foreign / Overseas LGBT News - Gay News Outside Singapore (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Guest

People reading too much into this news. IRELAND is a phisai country with a phisai economy . No one really cares what ireland does or changes.

After this referendum. The reality of nation building, creating jobs and growing the economy will hit them like a tonne of bricks.

A few years back everyone was trumpeting the Irish economy was bucking the general E.U. sick old men economy of Spain, Greece, Italy , Portugal. A lot new jobs were looking sunny in Ireland, then a new gov took over then it went down hill from there.

Can look forward to eating grass together with the cows and producing milk to sell,

Guest wozzit

People reading too much into this news. IRELAND is a phisai country with a phisai economy . No one really cares what ireland does or changes.

Dont agree at all. Why? The two reasons I posted earlier - 

1. Unlike other countries, this was not a decision by  parliament. It was a popular referendum. For the first time on this issue the people spoke.

2. For centuries Ireland has been a bastion of the Catholic Church. What the priests wrote n said the public devoured n acted in accordance with (no need for pedophile posts - although the unmasking of the Churchs dark side no doubt played some role in peoples thinking). For millennia Church doctrine has been that marriage is between one man n one woman n its purpose via sex is to produce children. That dogma has now been shattered, blown to smithereens, shot to bits!

The message this sends out to many of the other 1.2 billion Catholics is incalculable.

Guest 72%dark

Your post doesn't follow, unless you somehow think that pursuing economic and social progress are mutually exclusive efforts, and/or that people only care about other people's/country's money/economy.

Why not try it out yourself and let us know how it goes? Devote yourself exclusively to your job/finances and forget about a social life. Shouldn't be too hard to alienate people, if you're the sort to regularly piss on other people's parades.

After this referendum. The reality of nation building, creating jobs and growing the economy will hit them like a tonne of bricks.

A few years back everyone was trumpeting the Irish economy was bucking the general E.U. sick old men economy of Spain, Greece, Italy , Portugal. A lot new jobs were looking sunny in Ireland, then a new gov took over then it went down hill from there.

Can look forward to eating grass together with the cows and producing milk to sell,

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

It came as a surprise to me as well. I had a feeling they had great chemistry when they mashed up Thinking Out Loud and I'm Not The Only One and then Time After Time. Was secretly hoping he was straight tho, he'd make cute babies haha. Congrats Sam and Casey!! 

16 hours ago, Blacque said:

How apathetic, mister.

It's more like pathetic , another two gay activists lost forever in an LGBT intolerant country and for what ?! 

• 3 months later...

Man blackmailed by FB ‘friend’ with nude pics

?w=620&h=413&crop=1&hash=726FA14446C822E

PETALING JAYA: A moment of thrill turned into a lasting feeling of regret for a man who was blackmailed by an online acquaintance he had just met.

The 35-year-old man, who wanted to be known as David Liong, said he got in touch with a man who introduced himself as a freelance model, 24-year-old John Lee (pic) on Facebook.

Liong said that incident happened on Aug 23 and they hit it off instantly.

The next day at about 1.30am, Liong and Lee were busy engaging in a video call via Skype.

Things turned sexual when Lee started to strip naked on camera and he persuaded Liong to do the same.

At about noon on the same day, Liong received a message via Facebook chat from Lee which said “I have a surprise for you”.

Unfortunately, the “surprise” was in fact screenshots of a naked Liong from their previous video chat.

Liong said Lee threatened to release the video to his friends and family if he did not pay RM5,000 via Western Union transfer.

“After the picture was sent, he messaged ‘You know what to do’,” said Liong.

To prove his point, Lee even sent screenshots of Facebook profiles of Liong’s friends to show him that he could destroy his life at the click of a button.

Liong stalled his blackmailer by claiming he was broke, before seeking help from MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head Datuk Seri Michael Chong.

Chong said the blackmailer had been constantly pestering Liong about when the money would arrive and messaging as often as every half hour.

He added that a police report had yet to be made and both he and Liong agreed that no money would be paid to the blackmailer.

“I want more people to come forward. You cannot fight alone,” said Chong, who revealed that he already had three other similar cases involving online blackmail this year.

Liong, decked in a baseball cap and sunglasses, was present at a press conference yesterday to highlight his case.

“When you are blinded by emotions, you make mistakes,” said Liong.

I also know of cases where ex boyfriends do this too. They pretend to be in love with you and give you what you want sexually. Then the secretly take pictures to expose you to your family. Please try to be more aware and not to introduce your bf as a Friend to your family if you are still closeted. Cos once they know your family. It's easier for you to be a target. 

Not everyone is ready to get out of the closet. Some do. Many of my friends know I am gay. But I have many friends some are bi and married. But they too want to have boyfriends. So it's really up to them as Long no one gets hurt and they are truthful to their partners. I have also not opened to work colleagues for the simple fact, you don't shit and eat at the same place. If Singapore is more open and 377a repealed. Maybe I might also tell my colleague. 

Firstly theres nothing to be ashamed for guys to be shot naked.

Secondly the naked pics of a single guy cant prove his orientation.

Lastly even the person in the pics is really u, always deny.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

35 minutes ago, fab said:

Well said.hahaha.enybody can play dirty.Lol

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Well said.hahaha.enybody can play dirty.Lol

Dont get me wrong i dont mean to promote promiscuity.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

49 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Its not that.u gotta a point there.

I always have many points.

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

6 hours ago, woodlands894 said:

I also know of cases where ex boyfriends do this too. They pretend to be in love with you and give you what you want sexually. Then the secretly take pictures to expose you to your family. Please try to be more aware and not to introduce your bf as a Friend to your family if you are still closeted. Cos once they know your family. It's easier for you to be a target. 

Why they wanna do that? 

11 hours ago, fab said:

Even if one is already out, having naked pics in circulation can ruin careers.

Man arrested, charged for putting acid in lube dispenser at Australian gay club: Reports

Photo: The Straits Times

AFP
Monday, Aug 29, 2016

SYDNEY - A 62-year-old man who allegedly put highly corrosive acid inside a lubricant dispenser at a gay nightclub in Australia has been arrested and charged, reports said on Monday (Aug 29).

The Australian Broadcasting Corporation said it understood the incident occurred on Saturday at Aarows bar, which describes itself as "Sydney's gay and bi social club".

New South Wales police confirmed a man was arrested and charged. "Following a number of similar incidents, items in the room had been alarmed to alert security officers if they were tampered with," they said in a statement.

It added that an alarm sounded and security detained the man before the police showed up.

Hydrochloric acid can cause immediate and severe damage on contact.

One patron interviewed by the ABC on Sunday said the act was "sick".

"Hydrochloric acid is not the best sort of thing to be playing with," he told the broadcaster.

The man, who has not been named, was charged with administering poison intended to injure, cause distress or pain.

He has also been charged with entering a building with intent to commit an offence and malicious damage.

The 62-year-old was granted conditional bail and is set to appear at Parramatta Local Court next month.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/man-arrested-charged-putting-acid-lube-dispenser-australian-gay-club-reports#sthash.wN0dFkvq.dpuf

• G_M changed the title to Man arrested, charged for putting acid in lube dispenser at Australian gay club: Reports
5 hours ago, KAXavion said:

If this was the bastard who blackmailed people (most probably more than one - if he can do it to one person, he can do it to many) - then he should be named and shamed.

However, if this was a photo downloaded by the perpetrator to use in the Facebook account and now his real picture, then I pity the owner of this picture.  He will be getting hell for reasons not of his doing.  

• 3 weeks later...

Queen Elizabeth's cousin Lord Ivar Mountbatten comes out as gay

REUTERS
Sunday, Sep 18, 2016

Lord Ivar Mountbatten, a cousin of Queen Elizabeth, has become the first member of the British royal family to come out as gay.

Mountbatten, who has three children with ex-wife Penelope (Penny) Thompson, told the Mail on Sunday newspaper he had struggled with his sexuality but was happy to now be in a partnership with James Coyle, an airline cabin services director.

"Penny was aware before we got married. I told her I was bisexual, that my attraction went both ways. She was understanding and I will always be grateful to her," said Mountbatten, who is the great-great-great-grandson of Queen Victoria.

"'Coming out' is such a funny phrase but it's what I suppose I did in a rather roundabout way, emerging to a place I'm happy to be. I have struggled with my sexuality and in some ways I still do; it has been a real journey to reach this point."

• G_M changed the title to Foreign / Overseas LGBT News - Gay News Outside Singapore (Compiled)
  • fab changed the title to Tokyo just made history by being the largest city in Japan to recognise same-sex partnerships!
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.