Male HQ

Curry or Assam Fishhead?

Guest Guest

In life, we have to choose. Hopefully we will choose the correct one. 

Tonight I am buying dinner for a group of people. I am afraid of offending some if I make the wrong choice. So should I go for Curry Fish Head or should I choose Assam Fish Head? I am afraid I will make people angry if i choose wrongly 

Life in Singapore is so stressful! Tak Boleh Tahan!

11 minutes ago, RYdetime said:

you can't please everyone... Just pick one - both are good in my opinion. But I'm biased towards anything cooked with tamarind - so appetising.

You are not making things easier..now you add another choice! Singaporeans are so unhelpful! 

17 minutes ago, RYdetime said:

you can't please everyone... Just pick one - both are good in my opinion. But I'm biased towards anything cooked with tamarind - so appetising.

Very true... If one wants to make it difficult for you, he will regardless of your choice.

It's not only in Singapore... It's everywhere.

Think about it... How about the type of food?.. Some may want Western or Japanese food...so, how?

Since, it is a group, I would order both.

Edited by tough-guy

22 minutes ago, tough-guy said:

Very true... If one wants to make it difficult for you, he will regardless of your choice.

It's not only in Singapore... It's everywhere.

Think about it... How about the type of food?.. Some may want Western or Japanese food...so, how?

Since, it is a group, I would order both.

No. Ordering 2 is the easy way out and it will show that one cannot make a decision. This is typical singapore government style of doing things.

What i suggest is that you conduct a survey from your guest, find out what is their likes and dislikes. It is ok to ask their feelings and thoughts. It will also show you are interested in them and the though process. Once you have the findings. Sit down and analyst the results. 

I understand and agree that we are living in a living hellhole and the environment and people are unappreciative but pull up your socks as I believe yoi can do it!

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

In life, we have to choose. Hopefully we will choose the correct one. 

Tonight I am buying dinner for a group of people. I am afraid of offending some if I make the wrong choice. So should I go for Curry Fish Head or should I choose Assam Fish Head? I am afraid I will make people angry if i choose wrongly 

Life in Singapore is so stressful! Tak Boleh Tahan!

Oh no, I did not consider there may be someone who don't like fish or allergy to seafood.

Also, I think one or two may be vegetarians.

How? It's only one hour left to buy dinner. 

Guest Guest's Guests
17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Dear all

I ordered the curry fish head. All my guest loved it  added $2 extra vegetable. It was worth it. Thank you all for the support and advise.

Not me. The fish head was not fresh. The curry was diluted. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.