Male HQ

My story - Collection of stories

Guest munchmunch

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 小顺子

I was at Taipei Han sauna on a weekday early afternoon. There were less than 10 customers. This short and cubby guy followed me and we went to the upstairs room. He was surprised when I offered him my ass. He's not bad and gave me a good long fuck with a lot sensuous massaging.

When he finished and left, I stayed in the room to sleep. When I woke, I went down to get a drink. There's a big group of uncles sitting and chatting at the snack drink rest area. Since I'm new there they started whispering about me. I was already satisfied so when one of them started to talk to me, I purposely not respond directly when he asked me what type of sex I like. The others all laughed that I'm a top and he should directly say he want to be fucked by me is faster. I laughed when he tried to touch my cock and tell me don't be shy.

He pulled my hands to go to room but I didn't let him. Then that cubby top walked in and they all greeted him like he's the leader. They started talking all kinds of sex things and I realized that cubby was actually talking about me and boasting. They then also realised he's talking about me and looked at me. I feel shy and walked out. When I passed him he grabbed my towel suddenly and it dropped.

Then I realized that I have not cleaned of his sperm on me. He and his friends were sitting down and he grabbed my waist and backside. The whole group suddenly grabbed me and fingered me.

I tried to struggle but they all say don't kay kay lah. He say never mind lah let his brothers hea ti play play lah. He even like very movie drama "兄弟們上啊"

Before I know it and 半推半就 they pushed me upstairs to the big room with a big floor mattress. Then the cubby tell someone to bring the condoms and the lube and picked one "來啦,你先玩,我已經替他抹油了"。

I counted at least 4 of them touching me and taking turns fucking my ass and mouth.

By now I already given up and enjoyed being gang banged. But they still think I'm resisting them and still tell me don't kay kay lah, song boh song boh. In all their lewd laughters and hea ti meng mai ho yi zhao ki 兄弟們不要給他跑去。

I begin to think they enjoy the drama of gang rape more than me. I was not even trying to run away and they keep saying that to push me down and fucked me. Of course sometimes the guy fucking me twisted me into odd and painful position I had to push back into a less painful position. They then laugh and say there there there he trying to run away. They were enjoying the bustling and lively sexual activities of gang rape together making so much dirty noises.

I don't know why they had to open my legs as wide as possible with one man pulling each leg on each side. I told them I'm not that young and flexible, it's painful. Still they pull my legs wide not caring I already cannot open wider for them to fuck me easier. I could not say pain again when another cock is in my mouth blocking my voice. The cubby told them I like my nai to be squeezed but then they squeezed hard and painful until I had to push their hands away, they again say I resisting them and one of them hold my hand let the other squeeze my nai.

Starting it was really painful but I could not stop them and that pain slowly became siok until I stopped pushing the hands away. By now already 2 of them cummed and the 3rd one complain my CB loose already then how ah? The cubby say if you don't want to fuck then算了, fuck his mouth also can。 That 3rd one is the one who liked to squeezed my nai hard and when he fuck my mouth. The 4th one fucked me very hard until my mouth keep banging the 3rd man's cock.

When they finally made me cum, I was cpcb very loud that they all stopped to watch praising that ah gu his fucking very powerful to conquer until my CB watering. 3rd and 4th did not stop to let me rest but they also cummed quickly.

By then my whole body was dripping with 5 men cum on me. My legs sore from them pulling apart, my nai all red with their squeezing and my ass dripping with so much lube they added like free water. I was panting like mad and that cubby cuddled me in his arm. His fatty chest was so comfortable to lie on. Then I felt his cock sticking up on my body. I said oh no, I die already, don't want lah. They all just laugh and pull me from the cuddling comfort and pull my legs wide, "老大,請用吧"。

Cubby tell them all to let go, he say I'm his chabor lang, no need help I will enjoying let him fuck.

I had to agree by pushing my groins upwards to his cock like welcoming his fucking. He spends the time to show them all who is the boss this time, this time my sore ass and sore nai became very sensitive and siok when he touched and fucked me until I cpcb. I even cum a second time again, when I squeezing his cock when cumming he tell them my hole is tightening and very siok to fuck until he also cum.

After that we all rested together one big group of naked bodies pulled together. Then everything became silent for a few minutes.

•  

On Sunday, September 04, 2016 at 0:46 AM, Guest munchmunch said:

That's when I realised that he has become someone important in my life. I had to stand the pain of seeing him everyday in school but not able to talk to him.

Had the same experience. But at my work place. W/o sexual act n all, just hanging out together after work like bros... tried to open up to him by saying "I like u", then he start to distance him self from me. For 2 years my heart ache badly whenever i saw him at work. :(

On 9/12/2016 at 7:11 PM, ZKT279 said:

Had the same experience. But at my work place. W/o sexual act n all, just hanging out together after work like bros... tried to open up to him by saying "I like u", then he start to distance him self from me. For 2 years my heart ache badly whenever i saw him at work. :(

My experience even jialat...

I had a course mate who was my most favorite, cutest, and closest friend in my school till a group project in one of the semester...

The group project consists of two guys (me and him) and 4 girls (2 average looking, 2 pretty). 

At the start he was acting a quiet and discrete boy, but once the girls start talking to me (not really open, but compared to him), he started to became jealous of me.

I've tried to let him have more chance to talk to girls (1) he is getting more isolated. I don't like group member to be isolated. 

2) I'm phobia of feminine girls!!)  but he was so quiet till the third meeting...

On the third meeting, the girls behaved in a strange way (like hiding something) when I approached them. 

Later heard from the girls that he was saying bad things about me, attempting to influence them to isolate me (eh... group project leh!! how can isolate people right?)

He was someone whom I loved first time in that school, and he was my only friend whom I could trust.

So, it's a great heartache for me to see him treating me like his rival on getting attention from the feminine girls...

Luckily, three of the most active girls were not influenced by his words + the teacher likes me so much.

I was able to get highest individual + group score for the group project in my tutorial group.

Once the project was over, the aggressive guy (him) turned back to normal guy again. And treating me like nothing happened... :(

The second most painful experience of gay love in my life... 

5 hours ago, kent said:

My experience even jialat...

I had a course mate who was my most favorite, cutest, and closest friend in my school till a group project in one of the semester...

The group project consists of two guys (me and him) and 4 girls (2 average looking, 2 pretty). 

At the start he was acting a quiet and discrete boy, but once the girls start talking to me (not really open, but compared to him), he started to became jealous of me.

I've tried to let him have more chance to talk to girls (1) he is getting more isolated. I don't like group member to be isolated. 

2) I'm phobia of feminine girls!!)  but he was so quiet till the third meeting...

On the third meeting, the girls behaved in a strange way (like hiding something) when I approached them. 

Later heard from the girls that he was saying bad things about me, attempting to influence them to isolate me (eh... group project leh!! how can isolate people right?)

He was someone whom I loved first time in that school, and he was my only friend whom I could trust.

So, it's a great heartache for me to see him treating me like his rival on getting attention from the feminine girls...

Luckily, three of the most active girls were not influenced by his words + the teacher likes me so much.

I was able to get highest individual + group score for the group project in my tutorial group.

Once the project was over, the aggressive guy (him) turned back to normal guy again. And treating me like nothing happened... :(

The second most painful experience of gay love in my life... 

You are so cute yourself and you will get lots of attention from other guys. 

You don't need such toxic people in your life at all. Such people are aplenty and we all need to be careful who we trust and love. It's easy to be infatuated with good or cute looking guys but don't be deceived by good looks alone. A good heart may be concealed behind not so good physical attributes.

Learn to let go of negative people and move on to better and more positive people in your life. 

• G_M changed the title to My story - Collection of stories
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You are so cute yourself and you will get lots of attention from other guys. 

You don't need such toxic people in your life at all. Such people are aplenty and we all need to be careful who we trust and love. It's easy to be infatuated with good or cute looking guys but don't be deceived by good looks alone. A good heart may be concealed behind not so good physical attributes.

Learn to let go of negative people and move on to better and more positive people in your life. 

Thank you for your consolation.

But I won't get attention from guys...

1) straight guys will tends to compete with me with the presence of girls

(during army, quite a number of guys approached me because I look feminine to them... haiz)

2) average gays don't like me because I'm not a hunky guy... :(

On 9/12/2016 at 7:11 PM, ZKT279 said:

general rule of the thumb: never eat where you shit and never shit where you eat. 

On 9/14/2016 at 5:23 AM, kent said:

Firstly, are the girls trustworthy?

Secondly, are you willing to spare a bit of empathy for the young him who was still on his way of finding his place in the world?

Thirdly, how much of this episode in your life stemmed from your own fear of becoming involved or committed, with so much joy so reliant on one single person?

Fourthly, are you willing to learn from this episode in life or run away from it?

6 hours ago, wilfgene said:

Firstly, are the girls trustworthy?

Secondly, are you willing to spare a bit of empathy for the young him who was still on his way of finding his place in the world?

Thirdly, how much of this episode in your life stemmed from your own fear of becoming involved or committed, with so much joy so reliant on one single person?

Fourthly, are you willing to learn from this episode in life or run away from it?

For your first point...

Firstly, school's group work requires all the group member to concentrate on one issue regardless of friend, enemy, sex, status, race, ... etc

Do you think kicking out someone for just getting attention from girl is a good reasoning to back up your opinion?

Next. Imagine that someone whom you love the most is competing with you for an organism (I hate girls because they are greedy, lewd, and dishonest in average.) 

which you hate the most. Isn't it terribly heart-aching?

Thirdly, I can't understand his mindset of sex > friendship. Betrayal is the greatest sin in the human world.

For your second point...

Yes. I never bring out the issue again in school although I am very disappointed with his betrayal. But I really cannot understand him because I was not interested with the girls at all, and so he do not require to be so competitive and aggressive against me on getting attention.

For your third point...

Do you love deeply on more than one person at once??

I love person not for sex, but for relationship. More emotional.

Sex and fun is different from love.

For your fourth point...

life + run = life run :D (just joking)

How to run away from it? I'm badly hurt.

Guest Guest guest
On 14 September 2016 at 6:16 PM, kent said:

Thank you for your consolation.

But I won't get attention from guys...

1) straight guys will tends to compete with me with the presence of girls

(during army, quite a number of guys approached me because I look feminine to them... haiz)

2) average gays don't like me because I'm not a hunky guy... :(

Hi,

I'm the guest who replied you earlier but not the one who replied that you never eat where you shit and vice versa. 

I just want you to know you need to love yourself before others will like or love you. There are many gay guys out there, and possibly only 10% possess good looks and body. Most are average guys like us eg. chub, skinny, without 6 packs.

Looks are subjective and everyone is attracted to different types of guys too. Some like the entire package, some like brains, some like prawns but there are also many who like cute guys like you. In fact, from your avatar, I love your expressive eyes very much. And I'm pretty sure from this photo alone, you are attractively cute in person. You have also testified that you do get approached by guys, but just not for the reasons you want. 

One issue you mentioned is you look feminine to them. Now the Korean craze is beautiful boys, hence your appeal to these guys. But there is nothing wrong with looking pretty and you should count your blessings for having good looks and features. At least you are luckier than those whom no one approaches. 

If you are also feminine in your mannerisms and you don't like it, at least you are aware and conscious enough about it to make a change. Watch your hand gestures, sitting postures, body movements and facial expressions. I went through this phase myself and it took me a while to correct it.

The bottom line is be grateful for your looks, cherish your youth while you still have it and most of all, learn to love and look after yourself well. Don't fall prey to the bad stuff in this circle. 

• Guest locked this topic