Male HQ

Wearing revealing clothes in public

Guest closet bi

Guest closet bi

This happened a few days ago on the MRT in the afternoon. There I was standing in the corner of the seatless carriage minding my own business when halfway into my trip, a pair of about 12 year old boys boarded the train. Both were in swimwear and on their way to the swimming pool. They were wearing those one piece UV swimsuit and nothing else. One was skinny and his suit was a bit loose. His suit was black and blue stripes revealing not much. However the other one was well built and sporty-looking. His suit was tight and it fitted his body like a glove. It was only also in a bright shade of blue and yellow. This combines to reveal his kkj bulge and bubble butt. Both of them were chatting excitedly to one another and oblivious to their surroundings. I watched for reactions from the other train passengers. All simply bochup and were glued to their phones.

The other day I also saw a sec sch boy in 2xu tights shorts and running singlet. The singlet was tucked out. He had pulled the front of the singlet down to cover his groin. But it had the effect of pulling the back of the singlet up to reveal his perky muscle butt. He also did not attract attention from surrounding people.

Another encounter was outside california fitness in novena. A young 20ish well-built and chiselled bodybuilder in underarmour tights and tanktop was standing at the entrance waiting for someone. He got lots of attention. Many of the lunchtime crowd gave him admiring looks when they pass by onto the adjacent foodcourt. A pair teenage girls giggled when they walk past.

It seems that the younger you are, the more you can get away with wearing revealing clothes in public.

One day during the hot season, I wore a running singlet and FBT shorts down to the coffeshop to tabao some food. The ATB tiger beer promoter kept staring at me like a fox vixen in heat. I also got stares from a tiko ah pek. Seriously, did these people just come out of some remote village in china? Its only FBT shorts for crying out loud !

Another incident also got me all flustered. Though this was years ago before tour de france became popular and cycling jersey and shorts were not common. One day I came back from my MTB ride. When I was already in the lift and the door was closing, someone pressed the button and rushed in. It was my neighbour's 18 yr old daughter in her JC uniform. "So sorry!" she blurted before getting a good look of me. Her eyes immediately went saucer-wide and she turned around to face the door. Thats was when I knew that she had taken in more than an eyeful of my bulge. There was an awkward silence when the lift moved for what seemed like an eternal full minute before her stop. When door opened, she rushed out as if she had seen a ghost. Lets just say she was not the only one traumatized by the incident. I switched to MTB cargo shorts after that.

There were also other encounters over the years that had put me off, though too many to list down. These days I only wear revealing clothes for sports. Its not that I like wearing revealing clothes or I am a exhibitionist. Its just that I like to wear sporty clothes for sports. They make me feel comfortable when exercising and they increase my performance. It just so happened that they are revealing due to their design. And to add on, I only wear them when certain places like ECP, Sports Hub and maybbe SAFRA . These two places are where err... more serious sportsmen can be found.*wink* As they say, theres strength in numbers.

BTW, tights on lao aunties and fatties are huge turn-off. And pls dont even consider sports bra if your BMI is not within the acceptable range. Coincidentally, I have found out through the years that these groups of people are the most unreceptive to men in revealing clothes.

Another bugbear of mine is lao tiko peh. When I was younger, I got lots of attention from them but never from Gals (or guys) my age. (Its a huge disappointment for me 'cos I'm Bi ). Now that I am older (in late-30s) and balding, I'm getting less attention from them. Thank god !

But just the other day, after my laps at Toa Payoh SAFRA swimming pool, I was apporached by a ah pek as I was cooling off in the wadding pool. I was wearing black swim briefs (black be'cos non-attention grabbing and briefs-style becos I dun like tan lines) and swimcap to protect my scalp. Shit, I thought ! Where's my St Benedict cross when I most need it ? I had left it in my bag cos its a drag swimming with it. But it works like a charm (pun intended) in the shower room. They always make a hast retreat when they see it. BTW, I'm not christian. Its just that I have discovered a way to keep these cruisers away and I want to share it. Muahahahahhah ! Anyway, the ah pek tried to make small talk ...yadayada "Weather very hot hor... come here swimming....you look fit....you come here swim often... ". After no interest from me, thankfully he went on to his next target.

Ok, enough ranting for today, I just wanted to share the perils of men (and boys) wearing revealing clothes in public, be it for sports or casual. What about you ? Do you wear revealing clothes in public whether for sports or casual ? What are surrounding people's reaction ? Pls share your encounters.

Have a good week ahead.

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I feel uneasy when people ( guys and girls) stare at me in gyms or swim pools when I am too hot and sexy in sporty wear or swim trunks ;(

Feel very shy too !

Npnt :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I think it depends on where you are. I do think wearing compression tights/leggings are pretty norm now. I personally prefer the 3/4 length type when working out, and i wear them from home to the gym since it is walking distance for me. I see more and more guys doing the same. Some guys do the shorts over the tights thing, but I just wear them by itself. 

I like wearing compression tights because it helps me to focus on my leg muscle development as i work out. Wearing shorts, you cannot really see. 

On the beach, I usually wear a thong as I prefer a thong tan line. :) It is as revealing as I get. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

I do not have good bods, but if there are running event i will wear my compression shorts there were a few times the end point is at town areas  and after that go for makan at shopping mall. so ya just compression shorts without underwear. hehe but that kind of occasion lots of ppl will wear the same t-shirt so ppl understand that u just finish your event.

But normal days i won't do it lah.

Fbt super short shorts is what I wear without underwear...white colour...and a tank top when i go for exercise! The construction workers and security guards all look at me like they wanna rape me. I enjoy the attention!!! They are straights I think! Most of them! I have huge chest and muscular by the way.

I have a neighbour who likes to roam the estate shirtless. No doubt he is very well build with 6 packs and all, but I think it's just inconsiderate to get into the lift together with many others without your shirt on, due to hygiene issues. After he exited the lift, I heard so many auntie talking about it, and not about his six packs, but about how his sweat was dripping onto her and questions of why can't he wear a shirt.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I have a neighbour who likes to roam the estate shirtless. No doubt he is very well build with 6 packs and all, but I think it's just inconsiderate to get into the lift together with many others without your shirt on, due to hygiene issues. After he exited the lift, I heard so many auntie talking about it, and not about his six packs, but about how his sweat was dripping onto her and questions of why can't he wear a shirt.

Which neighbour auntie son is he ? Must complain when I see her in market

6 hours ago, doncoin said:

I think it depends on where you are. I do think wearing compression tights/leggings are pretty norm now. I personally prefer the 3/4 length type when working out, and i wear them from home to the gym since it is walking distance for me. I see more and more guys doing the same. Some guys do the shorts over the tights thing, but I just wear them by itself. 

I like wearing compression tights because it helps me to focus on my leg muscle development as i work out. Wearing shorts, you cannot really see. 

On the beach, I usually wear a thong as I prefer a thong tan line. :) It is as revealing as I get. 

Wear thongs ?? Where did u tan ???

Guest Man candy

Hmmm i have a neighbor's hunky son who looks so hot, just wearing slippers and showing off his toes is considered very revealing to me. I enjoyed staring at his clean, manly toes. They looked incredibly sexy; never have i found toes so sexy that I actually didn't mind licking them. 

15 hours ago, Guest closet bi said:

This happened a few days ago on the MRT in the afternoon. There I was standing in the corner of the seatless carriage minding my own business when halfway into my trip, a pair of about 12 year old boys boarded the train. Both were in swimwear and on their way to the swimming pool. They were wearing those one piece UV swimsuit and nothing else. One was skinny and his suit was a bit loose. His suit was black and blue stripes revealing not much. However the other one was well built and sporty-looking. His suit was tight and it fitted his body like a glove. It was only also in a bright shade of blue and yellow. This combines to reveal his kkj bulge and bubble butt. Both of them were chatting excitedly to one another and oblivious to their surroundings. I watched for reactions from the other train passengers. All simply bochup and were glued to their phones.

The other day I also saw a sec sch boy in 2xu tights shorts and running singlet. The singlet was tucked out. He had pulled the front of the singlet down to cover his groin. But it had the effect of pulling the back of the singlet up to reveal his perky muscle butt. He also did not attract attention from surrounding people.

Another encounter was outside california fitness in novena. A young 20ish well-built and chiselled bodybuilder in underarmour tights and tanktop was standing at the entrance waiting for someone. He got lots of attention. Many of the lunchtime crowd gave him admiring looks when they pass by onto the adjacent foodcourt. A pair teenage girls giggled when they walk past.

It seems that the younger you are, the more you can get away with wearing revealing clothes in public.

One day during the hot season, I wore a running singlet and FBT shorts down to the coffeshop to tabao some food. The ATB tiger beer promoter kept staring at me like a fox vixen in heat. I also got stares from a tiko ah pek. Seriously, did these people just come out of some remote village in china? Its only FBT shorts for crying out loud !

Another incident also got me all flustered. Though this was years ago before tour de france became popular and cycling jersey and shorts were not common. One day I came back from my MTB ride. When I was already in the lift and the door was closing, someone pressed the button and rushed in. It was my neighbour's 18 yr old daughter in her JC uniform. "So sorry!" she blurted before getting a good look of me. Her eyes immediately went saucer-wide and she turned around to face the door. Thats was when I knew that she had taken in more than an eyeful of my bulge. There was an awkward silence when the lift moved for what seemed like an eternal full minute before her stop. When door opened, she rushed out as if she had seen a ghost. Lets just say she was not the only one traumatized by the incident. I switched to MTB cargo shorts after that.

There were also other encounters over the years that had put me off, though too many to list down. These days I only wear revealing clothes for sports. Its not that I like wearing revealing clothes or I am a exhibitionist. Its just that I like to wear sporty clothes for sports. They make me feel comfortable when exercising and they increase my performance. It just so happened that they are revealing due to their design. And to add on, I only wear them when certain places like ECP, Sports Hub and maybbe SAFRA . These two places are where err... more serious sportsmen can be found.*wink* As they say, theres strength in numbers.

BTW, tights on lao aunties and fatties are huge turn-off. And pls dont even consider sports bra if your BMI is not within the acceptable range. Coincidentally, I have found out through the years that these groups of people are the most unreceptive to men in revealing clothes.

Another bugbear of mine is lao tiko peh. When I was younger, I got lots of attention from them but never from Gals (or guys) my age. (Its a huge disappointment for me 'cos I'm Bi ). Now that I am older (in late-30s) and balding, I'm getting less attention from them. Thank god !

But just the other day, after my laps at Toa Payoh SAFRA swimming pool, I was apporached by a ah pek as I was cooling off in the wadding pool. I was wearing black swim briefs (black be'cos non-attention grabbing and briefs-style becos I dun like tan lines) and swimcap to protect my scalp. Shit, I thought ! Where's my St Benedict cross when I most need it ? I had left it in my bag cos its a drag swimming with it. But it works like a charm (pun intended) in the shower room. They always make a hast retreat when they see it. BTW, I'm not christian. Its just that I have discovered a way to keep these cruisers away and I want to share it. Muahahahahhah ! Anyway, the ah pek tried to make small talk ...yadayada "Weather very hot hor... come here swimming....you look fit....you come here swim often... ". After no interest from me, thankfully he went on to his next target.

Ok, enough ranting for today, I just wanted to share the perils of men (and boys) wearing revealing clothes in public, be it for sports or casual. What about you ? Do you wear revealing clothes in public whether for sports or casual ? What are surrounding people's reaction ? Pls share your encounters.

Have a good week ahead.

I do wear tights and short tights to gym, most will look just for a while after that I dun feel anything.

11 hours ago, doncoin said:

On the beach, I usually wear a thong as I prefer a thong tan line. :) It is as revealing as

10 minutes ago, doncoin said:

On the beach, on my building roof... wherever thongs are ok. 

on yr buildings ??? interesting. where in sg ???

Guest closet bi
On 05/09/2016 at 9:05 AM, Bobi said:

If good looking, u will get attention no matter what you wear. 

If you are not good looking but wear revealing clothes, you will get stares only from jikobei.

to summarise, jikobei stares at everyone. But all human stares at beautiful things. 

Good?

What convoluted logic is this ? Just becos of ti ko pek, we cannot wear revealing clothes? Its the ti ko pek that should stop staring !

Your logic is similar to muslim syrian refugee logic - women who wear revealing clothes deserves to get raped.

Its not people's fault to be born beautiful or want to look beautiful.

And while its one thing to cast an admiring glance, its downright disgusting to deliver a lustful stare.

Note to all ti ko peh and swimming pool cruisers : Pls crawl back to whatever hole you came out from, your behaviour is downnright disgusting and replusive !!!!

Wear what makes you feel confident and good about yourself. The rest of the whole may stare and judge but you're the one with the guts to wear them simply because you can and you know you rock in it. 

Life is too short to let the judgements of others tear you down even before you begin. 

Love. 

Guest sguncle
8 hours ago, Guest closet bi said:

What convoluted logic is this ? Just becos of ti ko pek, we cannot wear revealing clothes? Its the ti ko pek that should stop staring !

Your logic is similar to muslim syrian refugee logic - women who wear revealing clothes deserves to get raped.

And while its one thing to cast an admiring glance, its downright disgusting to deliver a lustful stare.

Note to all ti ko peh and swimming pool cruisers : Pls crawl back to whatever hole you came out from, your behaviour is downnright disgusting and replusive !!!!

Hey botak, you are no better than us. Don't dream that we want to stare at you, later got to wash eyes.

You bitter because of this and troll here.

17 hours ago, Guest closet bi said:

Didnt blame u for being gd looking. This is how humans are. 

When a handsome dude stares at someone, ppl may think that he is wooing.

when a ugly dude stares at someone, he will be known as jikobei. HeHe.

Guest Open and Free

You haven't seen people (male, female) moving around nude in the beach.  It happens in most European countries, especially during summer...I think.  Asian are largely conservative. When they see people wearing a  little less,  it became such a news they have to stomp about it.

of cos we stomp abt it because it is that mentality that We are brought up this way as a conservative nation. It is not normal when we see ppl nude at beach. 

would u stomp things if u see one of our citizens holding a real gun when it is a norm for some other countries?

Guest closet bi

Some ti ko pek can't seem to conduct themselves in a civil manner.

Giving a look of approval makes people feel flattered.

chuck-norris-approves.gif?w=780

Staring lustfully is creepy and freaks people out.

20151002_211404.gif

Don't cross the boundary like this one :

And awareness is rising among the mainstream public. The entire gay community risks ostracization because of the behaviour of a few perverts.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2016/06/06/be-careful-of-gay-perverts-at-public-swimming-complexs/

And btw I'm no ageist. Everyone grows old someday. You can choose either to age gracefully into a suave elderly gentlemen whose charm and wit endears him to the surrounding people, or you degenerate into a loathsome miscreant shunned by society.

Coming back to topic, due to the popularity of compression wear, there seem to be greater acceptance from the general public. However, I like to ask, what happens when a man or boy gets an erection in public place when wearing tights. Definitely its embarrassing. But what about the law, will he get into trouble with the law ?

1 hour ago, Guest closet bi said:

However, I like to ask, what happens when a man or boy gets an erection in public place when wearing tights. Definitely its embarrassing. 

I would also like to ask have you ever worn a compression tights? (I really mean a genuine compression tights). Try getting an erection in one. 

48 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I would also like to ask have you ever worn a compression tights? (I really mean a genuine compression tights). Try getting an erection in one. 

I personally own a pair of 2xu tights and wear them on long runs. Due the body exerting itself during the exercise, its impossible to get an erection. But after the run, I always immediately change out of them. So I personally never got the chance to experience an erection in public.

What I am curious about are those people who wear them onto the mrt after doing their sports ? What happens if you suddenly have sexual thoughts or feel horny ? Will you be able to control yourself ? OK, the guy in the pic is not wearing compression tights but rather ordinary tights . Lets say something like this happens, will the person get into trouble with the law? I mean getting stomped is already bad enough, wouldn't it be a disaster if one is arrested and have to go to court ?

mrtcrush1.jpg

7 minutes ago, Guest closet said:

I personally own a pair of 2xu tights and wear them on long runs. Due the body exerting itself during the exercise, its impossible to get an erection. But after the run, I always immediately change out of them. So I personally never got the chance to experience an erection in public.

What I am curious about are those people who wear them onto the mrt after doing their sports ? What happens if you suddenly have sexual thoughts or feel horny ? Will you be able to control yourself ? OK, the guy in the pic is not wearing compression tights but rather ordinary tights . Lets say something like this happens, will the person get into trouble with the law? I mean getting stomped is already bad enough, wouldn't it be a disaster if one is arrested and have to go to court ?

mrtcrush1.jpg

I'm not sure about the law in sg. But in malaysia, should have no problem wearing that at public places. But i have to save, it's illegal in one state, that's Kelantan.

Btw, love that guy bulge :P

that

1 hour ago, Guest closet said:

mrtcrush1.jpg

that is a photoshop photo

Guest Neh Neh
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

If you have it, flaunt it. By all means wear tight muscle fitting shirts, tees, singlets, sleeveless if you have the body. If not, don't do it.

Aye Concur. The ladies can wear tiny revealing panty mini skirts, so do men. If you kkj long and big, it is a blessing and why hide its shape? Tummy is not a blessing, please hide it nicely haha....

12 hours ago, Balestier said:

Many of the straight men wear a shorts over the tights in the gym. is it to protect their jewel from being seen ??

Yes, most of our Singaporean men whether straight or not, are very conservative. As compared to the ladies, they are very open and they wear whatever they can to attract the opposite sex even though some may not look good in revealing clothing.

Guest Heteronormative
44 minutes ago, koolkai said:

Yes, most of our Singaporean men whether straight or not, are very conservative. As compared to the ladies, they are very open and they wear whatever they can to attract the opposite sex even though some may not look good in revealing clothing.

How you know the ladies are only trying to attract the opposite sex?

12 minutes ago, Balestier said:

I do .. but I don't see why need. I wear tights for jogging, to avoid abrasion. Gym ? Not sure. 

I like wearing tights when I work out my legs. Squads, hamstring raise, etc. or when I do yoga. 

Wearing tights, helps me visualize where I need to improve. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Nowadays, the material for tops such as long sleeve, tee-shirts, polos etc and bottoms such as bermudas, sweatshorts, sweatpants and even running shorts are all so much thinner as compared to those back in 1970s.

In public, you can see men's nipples translucently from their long sleeve, tee-shirts or polos; and can also get to see the colors and types of undies they are wearing from their shorts or pants; And they come from either Straights or Gays.

And dun be surprised, a lot of straights in the presence of their wives and children are wearing revealing clothes. I have encountered seeing men with wives and children around wearing a pair of thongs or gstrings from their white or light colored shorts. From the front you can see their colored bulges and from the back u can see the type of undies they are wearing. And some dun even wear any undies as their bulges are bouncing as they walk. From the back u can actually see the translucent view of their butt cracks.

In summary, as long as you are not NAKED, nobody can stop you from wearing those revealing tops and bottoms.

For me, white is my favourite colors and hence I have white strings shorts and white stretching jeans. So if you were to walk behind me or along the escalator, you will find out what undies I am wearing as its kinda obvious from the thin material of my white shorts.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.