Male HQ

Andy Massage Service : Bedok outcall service

Andy2016

Have a good day everyone..

My name is Andy, I am providing full body aroma massage for outcall service only.

With 10 years experience I offered a range of treatments including full body massage, which it making you relax with aroma oil.

My style is combination with traditional thai and swedish oil... which making you relax, comfortable and happy after ending the massage

I am 29 yrs Height 170 cm and weigh 62 kg, with normal look and build as you can check it on my profile picture.

Rates for outcall service : $80 for 60mins, $120 for 1hr 30mins.

Line ID : @wrv0919l
Contact Number : 90528025

I will be available evenings after 7 P.M. and weekends as I work during the day. The best way to contact me is by LINE or TEXT as I may struggle to talk.
However if you wish to talk to me directly I am happy to call you when able.

I have some feedback that some of you couldn't find my line id. My id is @WRV0919L
I'm using Line@ application, so my id must be always put @ symbol follow by the alphabet and number.

But otherways, you can also try to scan this qr code too.

Thank you for give me an opportunity

Regards

20219.jpg

Edited by Andy2016
Update for incall service

7 hours ago, Andy2016 said:

Have a good day everyone..

My name is Andy, I am providing full body erotic aroma massage for outcall service only.

With 9 years experience I offered a range of treatments including full body massage,
which it making you relax with aroma oil and erotic, romantic massage skills.

I am 29 yrs Height 170 cm and weigh 62 kg, with normal look and build as you can check it on my profile picture.

Rates for service : $80 for 60mins, $120 for 1hr 30mins.

Contact Number : 84113141

I will be available evenings after 7 P.M. and weekends as I work during the day. The best way to contact me is by LINE or TEXT as I may struggle to talk.
However if you wish to talk to me directly I am happy to call you when able.

Regards,

Body to body ?

Hello, thank you for your interested.. yes, iam providing body to body massage and now i am staying togather with my friends. I can give for outcall service only, sorry for inconvenient.

If you have any questions and would like to ask for more detail, i appreciated to asnwer you every question but as you know some of the questions are not proper to answer here.

If you dont mind, i wishes you guy to add my line id which you can contact me and asking for more details and picture.

@WRV0919L

Thank you

Andy

• G_M changed the title to ANDY Outcall Service Only
13 hours ago, ckson said:

Tried him today. Excellent service & skills. Lean toned muscular body & friendly humble personality. Highly recommended.

PS: His Line id brings up some Thai words & can't chat. Better to just SMS him.

Good morning ckson,

Thank you for gave me an opportunity to serve you yesterday. And sorry for lately reply, after finished i have the called for overstay job and i forget to bring my charger. Anyway, Thank you for the support and I do really hope you are happy and enjoy with the service. Take care

Andy

2 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Aiyo...no place leh...

Yes sir, sorry i stay togather with my friends and it might be inconvenient for providing incall service this time. I dont mind for going to motel or hotel if you are not comforable to use your place, but the charge it would be responsible for the you to pay too.

Thank you for interested and sorry for inconvenient service 

Regard,

Andy

On 8/9/2559 at 11:12 AM, nihao88 said:

hi andy,

i dont mind pay for the hotel.. but the booking how

Good Morning Sir,

For your booking can contact me by Line chat. PLease search for ID

@WRV0919L

Or text me this number, Contact Number :90528025

I am working druing day time and my offic time will be finish at 6.30 PM.
It's might be struggle to talk over the phone or reply to you promptly,  I will try to respond to your SMS as soon as possibleI.

Thank you for you interested.

Andy

Edited by Andy2016

• G_M changed the title to Andy Outcall Service Only
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi this is my last week in Singapore, today Im still have free slot if you are interested for massage can contact me by Message or line application for more pics and detail.

Contact Number : 90528025

THANK YOU 

Andy

Edited by Andy2016
Change contact information

• 2 months later...

Hello I have some feedback that some of you couldn't find my line id. My id is @WRV0919L
I'm using Line@ application, so my id must be always put @ symbol follow by the alphabet and number.

20219.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21/12/2559 at 4:33 PM, Andy2016 said:

Hello I have some feedback that some of you couldn't find my line id. My id is @WRV0919L

20219.jpg

15 hours ago, Whitehair said:

I engaged Andy a few times, very friendly and never rush. The pressure was just nice for me. Thanks Andy..

On 27/3/2560 at 10:38 PM, neuwave said:

I engaged Andy's services last night. I must say that the massage is actually well done; he is attentive and also doesn't seem to rush. He knows his stuff. Very friendly and accomodating. Thanks Andy :)

Hello, thank you to both of you for that kind of sweet and sincere comments. I do appreciate for giving me opportunities to served you too. I hope it wont be the last and we could arrange to meet next time too.

Best Regards,

Andy

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

Tried Andy yesterday. He reached my place very early so we started early but no rushed. Excellent service & skills. Friendly and humble. Highly recommended.

Thank you Alfred for having me yesterday. I hope you feeling relax and having a good time with overall. Hope to see you again next time when i come back. 

Take care and thank you once again for leaving your feedback here.

♡♡ ANDY ♡♡

Edited by Andy2016

On 21/12/2559 at 4:33 PM, Andy2016 said:

20219.jpg

1 hour ago, sman.sg said:

Had a session with him last night. He was good and hit the right areas with his massage. Also a very friendly guy. Safe travels and hope to see you back in SG.

Good Morning Sman.sg

Thank you for leave your feedback and comment here, also gave me opportunity to served too. I hope that you have a good time and moment for the session last night and see you again next time when I coming back

Please take care ♡

Hi, I have a chance to coming back for 3 weeks, and still providing outcall service.

If you are interested for massage. Please do not hesitate to ask for more detail and contact me. My schedule will be free after 6.30 pm for Monday to Friday, and after 10.00 am for weekend. During the office hours i might be not promptly response as I will be a little bit busy. But i will be trying to reply your message as soon as possible.

I just update my contact information.

Contact Number : 90528025 Available in whatsapp

Hopefully I have a chance to give you a service, thank you for the support comments.

Love ♡ 

ANDY

Edited by Andy2016

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, babyboy88 said:

If you have time please pick Andy up. Humble person. Smart and easy on the eye. Yet a really good massage. 

Suggest to have him before he fly. 

I just reached my blk... Thank you so much for having me today... appreciated for your feedback and comment... and really happy to know that you are happy and enjoy the moment...

Take care and hope for having chance to meet once again