Male HQ

The KL Sentral Station toilets cruising chronicles

Guest Guy_In_A_Thong

Guest Guy_In_A_Thong

I've recently started cruising daily at the KL Sentral Station toilets cos I've taken a job nearby.

The place's cruisy reputation is really justified. All day long, men of all races and ages hang around the toilet looking for opportunities. There is a slight skew towards middle-aged Indian or Malay men.

My modus operandi is to wear a black thong inside my pants, walk to the urinal and unzip exposing the front side of my skimpy underwear. After several minutes, I walk into a cubicle leaving the door unlatched and slightly opened. Inside the cubicle I lower my pants to fully expose the rear of my thong and my bubble butt to anyone who takes a peak into my cubicle. I repeat this routine in 2-3 toilets in the station; once at lunch hour, and once after work.

Being an inexperienced cruiser, I haven't got any spectacular stories to tell yet. So far, I've gotten alot of lecherous stares from the older men. Once I stood for like 10 mins with my back and exposed thong facing the slightly opened cubicle door, and older Indian man with a walking stick stood outside my cubicle, peaking gleefully at me the whole time. I think he just wants to look and I'm fine with that.

I'll post more experiences here when I encounter them.

Anyone else have recent KL Sentral Station toilets cruising chronicles?

Guest Guy_In_A_Thong

Here's an update.

I went to the toilet beside the KFC at KL Sentral Station after work yesterday. As usual, I was wearing a thong inside my denims. This time, it's a pink, open-crotch thong with lace trims. 

It was almost 8 pm and the rush hour crowd has dissipated. The toilet was quiet and empty except for an old and paunchy Indian man who was standing at a urinal. I went and stood at the urinal beside him and proceeded to reveal my treasures. It immediately got his attention. At first, he was just lazily stroking his floppy dick. When I let my dick poke out of my open-crotch thong and proceeded to jack it, his own dick stood up like a Scud missile and his jacking action suddenly turned energetic. I flashed a brief, shy smile at him and give him a good view so he can continue to pleasure himself.

I was starting to feel pleased with this discreet play when out of nowhere, a creepy Chinese uncle suddenly appeared, flashed his tool at me and proceeded to press his body aggressively against me.

I was so put off by this rude interruption that I zipped up, pushed him out of the way and left hurriedly. The poor Indian man was left puzzled at the urinal with the creepy Chinese uncle beside him.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 8:19 PM, Guest Guy_In_A_Thong said:

Here's an update.

I went to the toilet beside the KFC at KL Sentral Station after work yesterday. As usual, I was wearing a thong inside my denims. This time, it's a pink, open-crotch thong with lace trims. 

It was almost 8 pm and the rush hour crowd has dissipated. The toilet was quiet and empty except for an old and paunchy Indian man who was standing at a urinal. I went and stood at the urinal beside him and proceeded to reveal my treasures. It immediately got his attention. At first, he was just lazily stroking his floppy dick. When I let my dick poke out of my open-crotch thong and proceeded to jack it, his own dick stood up like a Scud missile and his jacking action suddenly turned energetic. I flashed a brief, shy smile at him and give him a good view so he can continue to pleasure himself.

I was starting to feel pleased with this discreet play when out of nowhere, a creepy Chinese uncle suddenly appeared, flashed his tool at me and proceeded to press his body aggressively against me.

I was so put off by this rude interruption that I zipped up, pushed him out of the way and left hurriedly. The poor Indian man was left puzzled at the urinal with the creepy Chinese uncle beside him.

Maybe next time you can try pee at urinal bowl by stripping your bottom all the way down.... sure many people will get attention.... hahahaha... and it is not illegal to do so, coz is a toilet... LOL

Guest Black cock

I've had a few encounters there. Toilet next to KFC

1st time 

didn't know it was a cruising place. Went there to pee and saw a Chinese guy next to me staring at my cock. Made me hard and put on a show for him and stroking it 

2nd time 

went to kill time before my train to airport. Stood in the middle urinal. One Malay on my left and Chinese on my right. All of us were stroking our cock. I cum on the urinal. Left right after cumming

3rd time

same went to kill time before train to airport. Stood at the far left urinal. Was standing there stroking. A young Chinese guy on another urinal. Winked at him. Asked him to come. He came to me immediately went on his knees and started sucking me. I paniced as someone walked in. Put my cock back in and left in a hurry 

Guest Black cock

After typing about my experience yesterday got horny and wanted to check out the place again. On my way back from work around 10ish, parked my car went to second floor toilet near kfc. Went to urinal to pee and saw a chubby Chinese guy at the urinal. He was staring at my cock. Showed him my cock and signaled him to come over. He came to the urinal next to mine, and started stroking my hard cock. He was so eager didn't even wait till I finished peeing. He was jerking it off and started sucking it. He went back to jerking me off and told me he wants my cum. I stood there being blown and jerked off by this random stranger. I came shortly in his hands and he licked his hands clear. I put my cock back in washed my hands and left. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2016 at 5:54 AM, sham_ said:

is it safe there ... coz I read on the other thread .. the cleaners will glare at you ...

yea, the cleaners all know what is going on and while they cannot arrest you or chase you off, they will just glare at you. so be careful as they might call the cops. though I have heard that the cops in the station there can be horny too, though do not test that theory. the one "main" toilet next to Kenny Roger's, where the "most" cruising was happening now has a 24-hour security guard who walks in every now and them. if you see someone you like, make eye contact and follow him or lead him away.

Whenever I visit KL, I always enjoy cruising at Sentral Station.  I won't play in the toilets. But I'll ask if they want me they have to take me home or hotel. I'll talk loud enough that everybody can hear what I'm asking. It's like prostituting myself openly and they'll check me out to see if I'm worth the risk to take home or pay for a hotel room.

Usually they'll take me home and fuck me as long as they want. Sometimes they'll even ask those toilet friends to come and share me. These are very rough people and enjoyed sex very much. Even during sex we talk about our cruising stories. 

Guest Guy_In_A_Thong
On 11/15/2016 at 9:17 PM, Guest Cruiser said:

How is the crowd in KL sentral toilet? What is the age range of the people cruising in there?

It's always crowded because it's a transport hub. The age range of the people cruising there is very wide - from college boys to elderly men of retirement age.

5 hours ago, Guest 001 said:

I went there 2 weeks ago like 6pm and checked all 4 toilets, all are so crowded, did not notice anything fishy. How to even have fun there.

You must know how to fish lah.

First you must be thick skinned and walk in and out a few times letting people know you are obviously cruising. Only then the shy hiding ones will signal to you with eyes.

The big crowds will be changing but those cruisers like you will reappear and recognize each other.

After you recognize each other then you choose either to chase your target or be the target. If someone is chasing me, I'll go outside and walk slowly pretend to watch the shopping. Let him catch up and stand beside me in a quiet shop corner. Then you have to check if he's top or bottom first otherwise you waste time. Don't expect them to be good looking.

Those going to this type of dirty places are sex crazy. I'm hooked because I need sex crazy top to fuck me hard and play me like sex toy. I myself shamelessly exposing myself so openly, they already know no need to respect me. People like us have no self respect, only want crazy sex.

The last few times, I got taken home and fucked like crazy. Very siok like 2 total strangers and I'm only a piece of meat to him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cocksucker

email me at hameedsberthia@gmail.com. I m a malay guy, slim, 25, cocksucker. swallow cum. dont worry im cute. straight act here. No old men, just young guys. Guys with big dicks are especially welcome. I can meet up for sucking at Dataran Prima, kelana jaya or kl sentral.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest young indian teen

just went there today. pretended to look in the mirror and got plenty of stares. turned to my right and saw two guys jerking each other off at the urinals eventhough it was pretty crowded. got my fair share of action jerking of a older Indian man with a thick dick. he cummed all over the urinal and then left. another guy came next to me and stared jerking me off. there was only another old indian man looking and stroking his dick through his pants while the other guy sucked. cummed in the urinal and then left. all in all it was an unforgettable experience. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.