Male HQ

The KL Sentral Station toilets cruising chronicles

Guest Guy_In_A_Thong

23 hours ago, Guest young indian teen said:

just went there today. pretended to look in the mirror and got plenty of stares. turned to my right and saw two guys jerking each other off at the urinals eventhough it was pretty crowded. got my fair share of action jerking of a older Indian man with a thick dick. he cummed all over the urinal and then left. another guy came next to me and stared jerking me off. there was only another old indian man looking and stroking his dick through his pants while the other guy sucked. cummed in the urinal and then left. all in all it was an unforgettable experience. 

Which toilet was this!

Went to kfc toilet on weekday around 10pm... stood at urinals pretending to pee.. right side Malay young man wanking hard left side Indian matured man rubbing his dick.. I got hard n both noticed .. they grabbed my dick n started jerking.. realised the other urinals also had action going on 

10 hours ago, Guest Man said:

Went to kfc toilet on weekday around 10pm... stood at urinals pretending to pee.. right side Malay young man wanking hard left side Indian matured man rubbing his dick.. I got hard n both noticed .. they grabbed my dick n started jerking.. realised the other urinals also had action going on 

beware operasi

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

But I noticed the cleaners with KL Sentral uniform joined the fun at times .. anyone got caught before?

Yes!Pls read through previous posting/ comments

• 1 month later...

KFC toilet cruisy; but beware of ppl coming and going; just makes sure u don't annoy the normal ppl going in for a pee.

Secret Recipe toilet also cruisy but the security guard comes in to check regularly, and even started checking the stall doors to see if they are locked and if someone was inside. There was an incident there recently. An old Indian uncle, spoilsport, started coming in and shouting at the few guys jerking off at the urinals. One of them was a Tamil boy and he started scolding him in Tamil. First time noticed such an incident. He looked like a wet blanket, naturally ugly and repulsive.

Security is active at the Secret Recipe facilities; probably following complaints from members of the public. Sometimes the urinals are so full with ppl jerking off that bona-fide users can get annoyed.

On that occasion, there was a Bangla or Pakistani guy with HUGE dick stroking himself. Also a slim Tamil boy with uncut dick. Earlier, before the incident there was a Malay-looking guy who jerked off and came a lot at the urinal; I was next to him and got an eyeful.

19 minutes ago, Guest PJPete said:

KFC toilet cruisy; but beware of ppl coming and going; just makes sure u don't annoy the normal ppl going in for a pee.

Secret Recipe toilet also cruisy but the security guard comes in to check regularly, and even started checking the stall doors to see if they are locked and if someone was inside. There was an incident there recently. An old Indian uncle, spoilsport, started coming in and shouting at the few guys jerking off at the urinals. One of them was a Tamil boy and he started scolding him in Tamil. First time noticed such an incident. He looked like a wet blanket, naturally ugly and repulsive.

Security is active at the Secret Recipe facilities; probably following complaints from members of the public. Sometimes the urinals are so full with ppl jerking off that bona-fide users can get annoyed.

On that occasion, there was a Bangla or Pakistani guy with HUGE dick stroking himself. Also a slim Tamil boy with uncut dick. Earlier, before the incident there was a Malay-looking guy who jerked off and came a lot at the urinal; I was next to him and got an eyeful.

Toilets near Secret Recipe were a mess a few weeks back with half the urinals removed.  Are they being renovated?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mr RN

We had a lot fun in the men’s toilet next to parkson at NU sentral last Thursday night.  You have a way with nipples lol  ;)

Even though we only talked for a while, your charming smile really caught my eye. 

Too bad I lost your contact info. If you’re reading this do hit me up. :D

From, 

The guy in black jeans and a red tee shirt 

Guest KL Sentral

I just encountered in toilet KL Sentral near KFC

I was both shy and excited of being overlooked by a chub chinese guy on the right side that I couldn't pee. He started to stroke his dick until cum. 

Will go there again if have a chance. 

Years ago went to kfc toilet there. Didnt plan to cruise

While peeing found the guy beside was very hot

This hot mly guy answered his hp while peeing. He already stop peeing but left his dick exposed. Long and thick semihard

I altrady ginish peeing but Just stand there and enjoy seeing his dick while stroking my own dick. The after finished his call the saw me looked at his dick. He asked me to follow him to abdulah hukum station. Suck him there. Then he said he wanted to fcuk. It was painful because only use saliva but very enjoyable. Then we parted as we went back to kerinchi. He is married anyway

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rajbicurious

Kik - xavbld

wechat - MrX-Men

skype-xavbld

went there yesterday and met malay older guy... first encounter and felt so good . These toilets are really happening

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stiff cock

i was at bankbook airport and a thai fella followed me into the toilet,i had a piss and he kept smiling at me so i showed him my cock ,he bent down and sucked me off,i was so horny i blew a massive load and he swallowed and licked it all up.smiled and walked off in separate direction

On 3/13/2018 at 3:02 AM, Anon111 said:

Years ago went to kfc toilet there. Didnt plan to cruise

While peeing found the guy beside was very hot

This hot mly guy answered his hp while peeing. He already stop peeing but left his dick exposed. Long and thick semihard

I altrady ginish peeing but Just stand there and enjoy seeing his dick while stroking my own dick. The after finished his call the saw me looked at his dick. He asked me to follow him to abdulah hukum station. Suck him there. Then he said he wanted to fcuk. It was painful because only use saliva but very enjoyable. Then we parted as we went back to kerinchi. He is married anyway

Such a hot story! Keep it coming (or cumming) guys ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GUEST

This evening, I was in KL sentral from 5pm to 6pm and before that dropped by Sungei Wang 4pm - 5pm. 

KL sentral: went to checked 6 toilet each 2 times.... surprisingly, all toilets empty and discovered no PLUs cruising and only few straight guys....

SUNGAI WANG: only seen two old and fatty uncle there.... left eventually go sauna....

But I read somebody posting on yesterday and said that now Lrt Plaza Rakyat connected to Mrt Station Merdeka and Lrt Pasar Seni connected to Mrt Pasar Seni becoming cruisy peak hour from 5pm to 9pm.... mostly they have their fun there.... will check it out soon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest first timer

Tried cruising here today, got too nervous though.

Really want to try sex for the first time by a muscular bearded man.

Anyone want to do me around 3 or 4 pm tmr.

Guest Skinny otter

Just went to the toilet near KFC..I was nervously combing my hair while waiting for any guy who I could get hooked up with for the first time.. After 2 minutes found this older bearded guy eyeing on me and I gave him a nod. After a signal, I followed him to some place nearby (won't tell haha) and we kissed n sucked n cummed. What a lucky day

On 6/22/2018 at 2:19 PM, Guest Skinny otter said:

Just went to the toilet near KFC..I was nervously combing my hair while waiting for any guy who I could get hooked up with for the first time.. After 2 minutes found this older bearded guy eyeing on me and I gave him a nod. After a signal, I followed him to some place nearby (won't tell haha) and we kissed n sucked n cummed. What a lucky day

Edited by Jsoo6868

Guest first timer

Wow Guest skinny otter u damn lucky. I really wanted to go there today but something came up :(

Really wanna try sex for the first time with a muscular bearded fellow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bottom
3 minutes ago, Guest Now or never said:

NU SENTRAL. right now. 

dressed in formal office wear

where is right now??how to identify you..everyone walking around is in office wear as well..

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.