Male HQ

The KL Sentral Station toilets cruising chronicles

Guest Guy_In_A_Thong

Went in the afternoon and saw a guy playing with his cock at the urinal. Went beside him and took my already hard black rod. Stroked ourselves and waited for the line to clear and reached over .. 

Nice 7 inch circumcised ..

Jerked each other... He came first lol. 

Just then someone enters, I just zipped up and chow first 

Might go back in a bit otw back 

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

Going to kl sentral later.. always got suck at the staircase near kfc toilet.. if u go there, can see lots of cumm stain there

Lrt pasar seni station also cruisy during lunch time, going there later before kl sentral

2 hours ago, Shahcronos said:

Going to kl sentral later.. always got suck at the staircase near kfc toilet.. if u go there, can see lots of cumm stain there

Lrt pasar seni station also cruisy during lunch time, going there later before kl sentral

Never knew about the staircase. Will check it out

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

8 hours ago, Shahcronos said:

Got introduced into this staircase by a hot guy. Love sucking and swallow his load at the staircase. It gives total privacy.

Guest ChubbyHorny

I was at the toilet next to KFC not long ago. It was my hard core first time cruising, hoped I had good stories to share, but unfortunately the max i managed to do was stroking my dick at the urinal and caught an Indian guy looked at me and showed me his cock (both of us were signalled each other like gao gao, but non of us dare to take the first step. I walked in and out for at least 3 - 4 times, to an extend where I felt shy coz there police put there. On my last round entering the toilet, I saw a Chinese guy in office attire, he was obvious one of us, peeing and looked around..an Indian guy was standing next to him at the urinal, I think they were having fun there, maybe due to the big crowd they parted without further hot scenes. The Chinese guy remained there, staring at the mirror, washing hands, but I was just too nervous and end up hiding in a cubicle. Yup, that's all. To those gurus out there, what I can do more improve my chances to at least touch someone's cock (a baby step at one time). Thanks! 

Guest bottom
On 3/19/2019 at 2:16 PM, Guest ChubbyHorny said:

I was at the toilet next to KFC not long ago. It was my hard core first time cruising, hoped I had good stories to share, but unfortunately the max i managed to do was stroking my dick at the urinal and caught an Indian guy looked at me and showed me his cock (both of us were signalled each other like gao gao, but non of us dare to take the first step. I walked in and out for at least 3 - 4 times, to an extend where I felt shy coz there police put there. On my last round entering the toilet, I saw a Chinese guy in office attire, he was obvious one of us, peeing and looked around..an Indian guy was standing next to him at the urinal, I think they were having fun there, maybe due to the big crowd they parted without further hot scenes. The Chinese guy remained there, staring at the mirror, washing hands, but I was just too nervous and end up hiding in a cubicle. Yup, that's all. To those gurus out there, what I can do more improve my chances to at least touch someone's cock (a baby step at one time). Thanks! 

nice...i am like you too...scared to make the first move....

Guest Occasional cruiser
On 3/19/2019 at 2:16 PM, Guest ChubbyHorny said:

Next time, if you see someone you like follow him and see where he goes next, sometimes he might make eye contact with you while on the way and if he goes to another toilet, then you know you have a good chance to score. And if he still make eye contact with you in the toilet, you can go to the urinal to see if he does the same or if he goes then you follow. If he does, after that, move to an empty cubicle loh once the coast is clear. Next is up to you. :p

Guest De la fern

The toilets in Sentral are always too crowded. My suggestion is if you manage to hook up then move on to other toilets in Nusentral or nearby hotels. More privacy there. 

Guest Nervous Newbie

Want to try cruising but do not know what to do next, newbie to this. we both showed and stroke our dicks at the urinals but the traffic is heavy, I do not know what to do so I just zipped up and left. Haha feel like it could be better just inexperienced me. Any advice? I can feel the adrenaline for cruising but the nervousness is not helping 

Used to cruise at Kl sentral toilets at night. The one nearby KFC is crowded. But can make some eye contacts for a session. I was always at the stairs (behind the toilet nearby to KFC). I've had many sessions there. Mostly bj as ppl or the cleaners may use the stairs. If you've sucked an Indian guy, a bit of a slim body, quite good looking at the stairs,  then that's me. 

3 hours ago, Sykoman said:

Used to cruise at Kl sentral toilets at night. The one nearby KFC is crowded. But can make some eye contacts for a session. I was always at the stairs (behind the toilet nearby to KFC). I've had many sessions there. Mostly bj as ppl or the cleaners may use the stairs. If you've sucked an Indian guy, a bit of a slim body, quite good looking at the stairs,  then that's me. 

Can guide us  the exact way to the stairway? Because I don’t want to look weird for looking for it. I’m afraid the policeman will suspect on me 

12 hours ago, Mike11456 said:

Can guide us  the exact way to the stairway? Because I don’t want to look weird for looking for it. I’m afraid the policeman will suspect on me 

The stairway is just behind the toilet. I hope the stairway doesn't get crowded just like the toilets. Hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2019 at 6:00 PM, Sykoman said:

a slim malay suck me at staircase, after i cum - he refuse to let me go asking for cash...so i push him away but he grab me tight with force, by saying he need money for food. I told him i didn't bring enough but refuse to release - so is more intimating and i start to panick with fear.

i dun want to create a scene so i throw a $10ringint to disrupt his attention to move away....i got nightmare for few night. Yes, he on drug that why he so violent toward me - i saw his eye pupil enlarge, with alot of blood vein, very aggressive and shaky.

On 4/17/2019 at 9:53 PM, Diamond said:

a slim malay suck me at staircase, after i cum - he refuse to let me go asking for cash...so i push him away but he grab me tight with force, by saying he need money for food. I told him i didn't bring enough but refuse to release - so is more intimating and i start to panick with fear.

i dun want to create a scene so i throw a $10ringint to disrupt his attention to move away....i got nightmare for few night. Yes, he on drug that why he so violent toward me - i saw his eye pupil enlarge, with alot of blood vein, very aggressive and shaky.

How did u meet him at the first place? That’s quite a scary encounter just like in Jakarta.

30 minutes ago, deHybrids2.0 said:

How did u meet him at the first place? That’s quite a scary encounter just like in Jakarta.

he cruise me inside toilet but i refuse to go inside cubicle so he follow me to car park staircase at nu central.

anyway, the thrill is nightmare for me...he insist must give him $50 which piss me off but didn't expect he turn violent. i have to quickly take out money before he rob me instead with pen knife.

so i presume, i m not the first victim - there must be many but prefer to mute about it.

20 hours ago, Diamond said:

he cruise me inside toilet but i refuse to go inside cubicle so he follow me to car park staircase at nu central.

anyway, the thrill is nightmare for me...he insist must give him $50 which piss me off but didn't expect he turn violent. i have to quickly take out money before he rob me instead with pen knife.

so i presume, i m not the first victim - there must be many but prefer to mute about it.

That’s quite a scary encounter. Would never expect things like that to happen in KL. I thought it was in the aforementioned staircase near kfc but still should be a lesson for all. Try not to bring anything valuable when cruising. Stay safe everyone!

12 hours ago, deHybrids2.0 said:

That’s quite a scary encounter. Would never expect things like that to happen in KL. I thought it was in the aforementioned staircase near kfc but still should be a lesson for all. Try not to bring anything valuable when cruising. Stay safe everyone!

with thank for the concern.

just my bad luck for that particular day,

maybe he really need cash due to financial issue

maybe the drug trigger his mood swing - he didn't rob me for sure

maybe both of us were doing discrete action with poor communication

in short, 2 stranger doing intimate action already at odd.

Guest Chn uncle
On 4/18/2019 at 11:07 PM, Diamond said:

It happens because this toilet is so well known so criminals take opportunity because we cannot report police.. I also nearly kena robbed before. Luckily I'm experienced and escaped.

One evening, this nice looking Chinese uncle look so decent at the urinal. We exchanged looks and he signaled me to follow him quite far away to a quiet staircase. It's quite dim there because most stair lights not working, only one light from another level stair working ( Malaysia boleh always like that one). He said very safe and wanted to strip me. I refused, I only drop my trousers and pulled up my t-shirt for him to play my body and fuck me. He got a small tool but big enough and still hard enough to penetrate me well. 

I was bracing myself against the wall and he pressed me down to bump me from behind. I was already lost in the sex when someone suddenly shouted, "polis, jagan gerak!" I saw some young Chinese guy coming down the stairs.

I don't care and pulled up my trousers. I ran down the stairs and hid in the coffee shop downstairs. I don't see anybody chasing after me. I'm sure it's a robbery because that young man don't dress or look like police and his Melayu sounded so cina. Moreover, I remember those staircase doors were so koyak they creaked very loudly when opened but I don't hear any of that sound. He's already at the top staircase waiting for us to be in the middle of sex before he use polis name to extort or rob me. I'm now quite sure that uncle was his accomplice since he brought me to this trap and tried to strip me naked. Luckily I'm experienced, only bring small money, condoms and lube. Don't wear underwear but only let the trousers drop to feet and ready to pull up in case of emergency. Never get totally naked, later cannot find back the clothes in case of emergency like this.

But these dangers cannot be helped since we want to play. Just be very careful. The best is to follow someone home and enjoy. 

• 3 weeks later...

So horny today.. going to pasar seni lrt toilet before head to kl senttal

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

I had sucked a very big black cock there earlier this year!

the place is very conducive for cruising fun! 

Many people were looking at me! 

Tourists and local also looking for fun there :P

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.