Male HQ

Sleeping with a straight hunk

Guest Litmus

What would you do if your straight friend did this to you when sharing the same bed on a road trip? 

Would pretend to be shy? Or happy until crying? Take advantage since he is in coma-sleep.

14102470_1586962054931000_91835509603691

When I was still young and innocent, once I shared a bed with my classmate. In the middle of night, I woke up to go toilet and saw him having a erection while sleeping. I quietly put into the leg opening of his shorts and played with his cock for a few seconds. Dare not do much. After that, I enjoyed his cock smell on my palm while trying to get back to sleep. Smelled fishy like cuttlefish?

12 minutes ago, Guest SAJC said:

When I was still young and innocent, once I shared a bed with my classmate. In the middle of night, I woke up to go toilet and saw him having a erection while sleeping. I quietly put into the leg opening of his shorts and played with his cock for a few seconds. Dare not do much. After that, I enjoyed his cock smell on my palm while trying to get back to sleep. Smelled fishy like cuttlefish?

Eewww.neva wash after peeing is it?dirty fela.lol

20 hours ago, Guest Litmus said:

What would you do if your straight friend did this to you when sharing the same bed on a road trip? 

Would pretend to be shy? Or happy until crying? Take advantage since he is in coma-sleep.

But what a sexy pic! ;)

19 hours ago, Guest Ain't Holy said:

All talk nia...

If really there's a chance, i believe none will resist the temptation:twisted:

I resisted and now regretted so much.  Why didn't I had the courage to do it at that time when the opportunity arises?   

20 hours ago, Guest SAJC said:

Hi @imchaser

20 hours ago, Guest SAJC said:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q281/noelng33/EDMW Photos/CoolStoryBro3_zps45e8a953.jpg

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, ndbt said:

do people just sleep with any straight friend? even if not interested?

Definitely not.  Straight friends talk only about girls.  It is those bi-sexual or confused type that are interested and curious.

On 14/09/2016 at 4:10 PM, Guest Litmus said:

Wow. Give him a hug... :)

This is sick ! If you guys were to carry out the actions that you described, that would be called sexual harassment or molest. This thread should be closed. It will cause harm to one if they continue fantasizing about it. 

I had a straight buddy and we had a group tour (2 guys and 2 gals) to bangkok. In order to save cost, of cos is 2 guys 1 room and 2 gals 1 room.

But when he heard that there is no twin bed for the room we are supposed to share, his face turn GREEN literally. He is a very very conservative guy and think that if 2 guys shared the same bed, then it means something.

In my mind, I was thinking "what the fuck, no big deal". Somemore is not a King size bed, it is 2-single bed joined together cos the room is just too small.

Anyway, very reluctantly, he still agree. But i bet he didn't sleep well that night. I dozed like a pig. LOL.

Thinking back, I should try to molest him or try to "rape" him and see what is his response. It should be fun.

Edited by tyan

21 minutes ago, tyan said:

I had a straight buddy and we had a group tour (2 guys and 2 gals) to bangkok. In order to save cost, of cos is 2 guys 1 room and 2 gals 1 room.

But when he heard that there is no twin bed for the room we are supposed to share, his face turn GREEN literally. He is a very very conservative guy and think that if 2 guys shared the same bed, then it means something.

In my mind, I was thinking "what the fuck, no big deal". Somemore is not a King size bed, it is 2-single bed joined together cos the room is just too small.

Anyway, very reluctantly, he still agree. But i bet he didn't sleep well that night. I dozed like a pig. LOL.

Thinking back, I should try to molest him or try to "rape" him and see what is his response. It should be fun.

He like that the whole night?

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, tyan said:

IBut when he heard that there is no twin bed for the room we are supposed to share, his face turn GREEN literally. He is a very very conservative guy and think that if 2 guys shared the same bed, then it means something.

Does he puke and feel faint when he sees two Bangladeshi men hold hands while walking down the streets.

1 hour ago, tyan said:

since it was 2 single bed, no matter how small is the room can pull apart to have a few inches of gap.  at least let him sleep in peace.

6 hours ago, tyan said:

Maybe he was not as much afraid of you as he was afraid of himself?

never sleep with a hunk in the same room cos nothing good will come out of it. First you just cant fall asleep looking at the guy in underwear.  When you muster enough courage to go for it thinking that you are just as sexy to seduce him, he only woke up and asked you what were you doing. He is straight afterall. Naked with an erection so close to him how to explain. Ended up I got to leave my best pal cos really no face though he had shown more friendship after that incident.

21 hours ago, bradlee said:

since it was 2 single bed, no matter how small is the room can pull apart to have a few inches of gap.  at least let him sleep in peace.

We tried. But realized that the bed frame is joint/hooked (either way). 

On 14/09/2016 at 4:10 PM, Guest Litmus said:

If he look like the fit hunk, i suggest to sleep nude together :)

• Guest locked this topic