Male HQ

Penis / Cock Piercing Aka Prince Albert (Compiled)

Guest Guest_zeithkeith

Thanks... Need to consider further... I might not able to carry it well too... And the pain have to go thru.....

If your pic is indeed a pic of your cock, you will have no problems carrying it. Not much pain actually - all depends on the skill of the piercer, steady and fast hands.

Go for it, everyone who has one has said that they should have gotten theirs sooner.

Hi prince, can share where u done it?

How long is the process?

How much it cost?

I did mine overseas.

Process itself is about 10 mins - a few mins for the prep, a few mins for the wrap up. Less than a minute for the actual.

Cost? I think about $150, not sure what the going rate in SG is now.

If your pic is indeed a pic of your cock, you will have no problems carrying it. Not much pain actually - all depends on the skill of the piercer, steady and fast hands.

Of is my cock in the pic... Anyway, i am considering doing it after CNY..

Of cos is my cock in the pic.. anyway, i am considering doing it after CNY.

Go for it, everyone who has one has said that they should have gotten theirs sooner.

Ever saw an ang mo in my gym with PA done. Darn... He looks so sexy... That have me thinking of having one too...

Torso, is that your dick in the dp. There seems some fade color, tattooed or painted ?

those who have done it, does the PA affect how you urinate?

Yes but one learns to adjust - you can turn your cock slightly so that the urine flow does not get affected by the jewellery. Smaller gauges do not affect the flow that much - the effect being that the urine is caught in the jewellery and dribbles.

Ever saw an ang mo in my gym with PA done. Darn... He looks so sexy... That have me thinking of having one too...

You have quite a large c head, perfect for a PA. Think about the gauge you want to end up with finally/eventually and get pierced accordingly meaning if you are thinking about wearing a larger sized ring, get your piercer to place your exit hole further down your cock (further away from the head).

You have quite a large c head, perfect for a PA. Think about the gauge you want to end up with finally/eventually and get pierced accordingly meaning if you are thinking about wearing a larger sized ring, get your piercer to place your exit hole further down your cock (further away from the head).

Will the piercer able to make allowance for erection? How will he know the size when erected?

Will the piercer able to make allowance for erection? How will he know the size when erected?

Maybe you should wake your brother up so that you are pierced when erect? ah ha ha ha.

Ok, seriously speaking the area getting pierced is not a lot, not to the point where an allowance will be needed for an erection. Actually I have only noticed a difference in that when I am erect, the exit hole is tighter i.e. I cant more the jewellery around as relatively easily as compared to when I am flaccid. Having said that, when I am flaccid sometimes it does not move as easily too and I apply moisturiser or a bit of baby oil. Having said all of the above, I suppose there will be a problem when one is an extreme grower i.e. very small very flaccid and large when erect. I am thinking of like from 2 inches to 7 inches? That would be very rare I think.

Anyway Torso, go for it after CNY. If you dont like it, you can remove it and the hole will close up. But I bet you will love it!!

I am a little confused... Nevertheless, thanks for the information.

Sorry if I confused you. What part are you confused about? Let me know and I will try to explain further.

As in the location of the piercing , size of the ring and thickness of the ring?

Am assuming that you are not circumcised even though your pic shows not much of a foreskin. If you are not then the piercing hole will be on either side of your frenulum (the thin piece of skin that connects your stalk with the head). If you are then the piercing can be in the center where the frenulum normally is. If you pierce either side of the frenulum, the piercing is normally made opposite to how you wear your cock down your pants. For example, if you wear your cock on the right, the hole should be on the right and if you wear your cock down the left, the hole should be on the left. This is a comfort factor - just so that the ring does not have to lie across your frenulum when you tuck your cock into your undies. Of course if you wear your cock pointing upwards, there is no such restriction but it does not normally lie pointing up all the time so take note of how it lies and choose your piercing hole accordingly.

Wow, this is becoming a real science, dont you think? :).

Oh, how far to place it down from the urethra hole?. It depends on how large a piece you want to wear. Thats personal preference. Some people like something hanging out, other people prefer something snug. The heavier or larger the ring, the more effect on the penis. Larger rings tend to create more of an effect because of the weight, basically ticking the inside of the urethra as you walk cos the jewellery moves. Having said that, some larger pieces are made of Titanium which is lighter than surgical stainless steel so some people who like the size but cant take the weight go for Titanium. When choosing jewellery, there is the gauge/thickness and the diameter(size in the image) to consider. Refer to the following url

http://steelnavel.com/reference.asp

The diameter or size will be about the same as from your urethra to the piercing hole. This can be anywhere from 10mm to 25mm, more or less. Try to NOT have a piercing where the is just 10mm between the urethra exit and the piercing hole - 10mm is waaaaaaaaaay too short. Refer to the url below where the internal diameter can be any one of 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and so forth. By the way, the url is showing my favourite piece. It is my favourite as you can remove the ring whenever you want - it is not permanent plus this webshop ships free anywhere in the world. You will need to find the diameter and gauge that you are most comfortable with, for example 4gauge, 15mm.

http://www.wildcat.e...roducts_id=4798

Again, dont forget that the piercing hole itself will eventually be as large as the diameter of the jewellery so make allowance for it. For example, if you pierce 10mm from the urethra(pee hole) and if the jewellery is eventually 4mm, you have only 8mm skin left - that is a big no no, too little skin left.

So, hope this helps. Do ask and investigate a lot more so that you know whats best for you. The piercer will not know your equipment as intimately as you do. And if you get a semi hard on whilst being pierced, thats ok too - that happened to me :).

If you pierce either side of the frenulum, the piercing is normally made opposite to how you wear your cock down your pants.

Oops, correction. The piercing is normally made following how you wear your cock down your pants.

What about those that free ball?

You still freeball right or left, yeah? Unless you wear a sarong all the time! :)

Yeah, the point is to pierce whichever side you are most comfortable with. You alone can decide where.

The information comes from reading, researching the net, talking with piercers and people. Nothing new actually - just new to you cos you have come across it before.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest milky cow

Currently I have a pa for almost 6months... If you guys are interested to see more pix... Pierceddicks.tumblr.com is a Gd site to look... Cheers

• 1 month later...

Very informative indeed. I am from Hong Kong and the piercers don't do genital piercing. I have been doing some internet research lately coz I quite fancy to have a PA and guiche done. I thought I may need to go either under down or Europe to do it. Luckily I found this site and read all you guys sharing. I should then fly over for a long week to get the job done. Is it a bit ambitious to get a PA and a guiche in one go?

My boy is cut, straight and thick and I think it will look good with a nice thick 8 ga one.

So from what I read here, there are a few place in SG to get PA done. Which one would you recommend? Its quite the most precious part of men's body and can't afford anything goes wrong. So want to go to a good and professional one. I suppose the clients must have their pubic hairs clean shaven themselves prior to going for the PA piercing?

Cheers,

Jack (from HK)

Very informative indeed. I am from Hong Kong and the piercers don't do genital piercing. I have been doing some internet research lately coz I quite fancy to have a PA and guiche done. I thought I may need to go either under down or Europe to do it. Luckily I found this site and read all you guys sharing. I should then fly over for a long week to get the job done. Is it a bit ambitious to get a PA and a guiche in one go?

My boy is cut, straight and thick and I think it will look good with a nice thick 8 ga one.

So from what I read here, there are a few place in SG to get PA done. Which one would you recommend? Its quite the most precious part of men's body and can't afford anything goes wrong. So want to go to a good and professional one. I suppose the clients must have their pubic hairs clean shaven themselves prior to going for the PA piercing?

Cheers,

Jack (from HK)

Hi Jack,

Yes it is ambitious to get both done together but mainly cos

1) they are in different portions of your body (as compared to say your nipples which are sort of near to each other) - you will have to take care not only with your front but also with your back - how in the world are you going to walk?

2) you will be flying and presumably spending time sitting down a fair bit - the guiche when properly placed takes a bit of getting used to when sitting down.

3) the PA and guiche heal times are different - by a week, the PA will be ok. The guiche, for me, took 6 months

From your description of your boy, 'he' would look nice with a PA :). 8ga, thick? :) Try 2ga or 0ga. Just kidding - you should have whatever you are comfortable with.

Sorry but am not able to recommend piercers in Singapore as mine were not done in Singapore - perhaps someone else from here can help. A word about the guiche - make sure it is placed on your perineum. When my piercer did mine, he took the time to 'scratch' the area, to see which area was most sensitive. Many people get it placed under the testicles - that is technically a lorum, not a guiche. It should be placed on the perineum, sort of in the middle area between the testes and the anus which is why people who do a lot of bicycle riding find this piercing difficult to keep.

And no, you dont have to shave your pubes for the same reason that you dont have to shave your head if you were to get your ear lobes pierced - the piece of skin to be pierced juts out from the hair :). Oh, for the guiche, yeah have a wax or something like that as a shave still leaves quite rough short hair.

Good luck - come back if you have more questions.

Hi Gast,

Thanks for the advice. I think it's better to get a PA first to star with. But a PA and a guiche are really cool. Wanna share more with you. But it may be too explicit to talk about mine experience.

If you like to share more. Write to me

tbf_tbf@hotmail.com

2ga or 0ga? Wow, you are very bold!!! What size you are wearing? Do you pee in urinal (I know need some trick otherwise guys with PA need to sit on toilet seat to pee) and show it off to the guys (most like straight) standing next to you? Or walk out of the gym naked to the locker room to see the reaction of the guys there? (both straight and gay).

It's very sexy a piercing indeed!

Cheers

Jack

Hi Gast,

Thanks for the advice. I think it's better to get a PA first to star with. But a PA and a guiche are really cool. Wanna share more with you. But it may be too explicit to talk about mine experience.

If you like to share more. Write to me

tbf_tbf@hotmail.com

2ga or 0ga? Wow, you are very bold!!! What size you are wearing? Do you pee in urinal (I know need some trick otherwise guys with PA need to sit on toilet seat to pee) and show it off to the guys (most like straight) standing next to you? Or walk out of the gym naked to the locker room to see the reaction of the guys there? (both straight and gay).

It's very sexy a piercing indeed!

Cheers

Jack

Hello Jack,

Sent you a response but am including an answer here for other people who might come across this and might be interested in the topic.

I agree with getting the PA first. It is a piercing that heals relatively fast and without many problems. Many people think of it as being quite a drastic piercing but in actuality the piece of skin/flesh being pierced is not that thick plus the sterile urine from the body washing over the wound helps to keep the piercing clean. The guiche might be problematic as it takes a longer time to heal and might put you off other piercings, if you were to get it first.

There are no problems to peeing at urinals - the trick is to not get the pee onto the ring cos if you do then it will dribble off the ring. Most PA wearers learn, through trial and error, on the best way to pee. For example, you can rotate your c**k slightly so that the stream of pee gets diverted from the jewellery. I personally prefer to pee in a cubicle so that I can wipe or dab away any additional urine. Even if one is not pierced, some urine does remain in the urethra and is not easy to shake out.

I have had looks and stares in gym and swimming pool changing rooms. Some people are initially startled and then get curious, others are startled and then get disgusted. Believe you me, you learn to become an exhibitionist really fast!! I dont go out to show my piercing and neither do I go all out to hide my piercing, unless there are kids around :).

Sexy? Yeah, wait until you are wearing a piece of metal and you freeball - you will feel how sexy. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest slimmer88

I just done my Guiche piercing last month. I think it increased my liberdo by 30% sometimes.

I walked like a crab for 6-7 days but it gets better everyday until now....

I was thinking of getting either Prince Albert or Frenum but I am reluctant. Anyone has it now?

U do it in Singapore or Where????

Guest Guest

I just done my Guiche piercing last month. I think it increased my liberdo by 30% sometimes.

I walked like a crab for 6-7 days but it gets better everyday until now....

I was thinking of getting either Prince Albert or Frenum but I am reluctant. Anyone has it now?

U do it in Singapore or Where????

If your guiche gives problems, you will find that taping it down with a piece of plaster, so that it does not move, will help.

I have a guiche, a PA and a frenum but have not worn anything in the frenum for quite a while now. Did all overseas. Had a pubic too but removed it as it did not really heal - healed up completely, with no scarring, after it was removed.

Guest slimmer88

I heard many people with frenum and PA said PA is much better, is that true?

but my dick is not big.... I am kinda shy to pierce it because it is already short......

I got a female ex-friend. She said she cannot live without the pierced penis.

I think Frenum Loop is kinda interesting... eg.

frenum-loop-frenum-ring-large2.jpg

Guest Guest

I heard many people with frenum and PA said PA is much better, is that true?

but my dick is not big.... I am kinda shy to pierce it because it is already short......

I got a female ex-friend. She said she cannot live without the pierced penis.

I think Frenum Loop is kinda interesting... eg.

frenum-loop-frenum-ring-large2.jpg

Yeah I would suppose the PA is a better piercing both in terms of visual and physical effect but you need to also bear in mind that the PA is more involved, pierced through more flesh as compared to the frenum which is pierced through what is probably quite a comparatively thin membrane.

The PA is more of your own statement and really does not depend on whether your cock is short or long - you should have enough skin between the pee hole and the v of your cock, under the helmet and thats all that matters. So women love a pierced penis, some hate it, finding that it gives them too much sensation. I think the frenum loop is best only if it is custom made to fit snugly around the head of the penis (the corona). Too loose and it will flap about and maybe even pinch some skin, too tight and it will choke the head of the penis. Some people dont expand much between flaccid and loose size and they would be perfect for the frenum loop. Most people are not built that way so they will have to decide if they want to be sized for the flaccid size or the erect size. You should go for the PA - you will enjoy it and you will find that it heals a lot faster than the guiche. The guiche can still give you problems from time to time, especially if you sit on it wrongly by mistake. The PA is no problem at all.

Guest slimmer88

ya, may be when I travel to usa again....

but I heard that PA closes very quickly... it closes in 15-20 mins if u take the metal jewelry out.... that's true??

and u must learn to twist the penis while peeing since it will be messy...

Guest Guest

ya, may be when I travel to usa again....

but I heard that PA closes very quickly... it closes in 15-20 mins if u take the metal jewelry out.... that's true??

and u must learn to twist the penis while peeing since it will be messy...

Yes it does close up a bit but a lot depends on how long one has had the piercing for. If you get pierced and after a month or so, you changed your mind, if you remove the jewellery the piercing will heal up. That was one of the reasons why I went ahead with it - if I did not like it, I could remove the jewellery and the piercing would heal up. But there has not been any regrets at all. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to get a reverse PA which is far more involved and rare.

Yes, you learn to pee differently. I cant say that I twist mine completely but I do change the angle. But its a small inconvenience for having the feel of a piece of metal hanging off the end of your cock. :)

The US might not be the best place to get a PA, if you are uncircumcised as in the US they are experienced with circumcised cocks. Better to get yours done in the UK or Australia or New Zealand or even Japan. There is a place in Tokyo that does good body piercing ... but it can be quite pricey.

Guest Guest

hmm...is there such a thing as foreskin piercing?

Yes. Just google for the words foreskin piercing and click on images. Because the foreskin is quite thin skin, only very thin rings (high gauge e.g. 12 or 14) can be used.  High gauge is not good for places where there is a lot of movement as the thin ring/wire can cut through skin.

For PA, I heard that it will initially feel pain because erection will tighten the pierced hole????

Is that true?

Not true at all.  I asked the piercer who did my piercing as to how soon after the piercing will I be able to masturbate. He said a couple of hours. I tried it and it was the most fantastic experience and there was no discomfort BUT it was not a good idea as I started bleeding again, from the piercing! The area that is pierced is actually quite thin so an erection does not really affect the hole. The hole is normally at the bottom of the head of the penis. Go have a look at that area, the skin is quite thin and will not expand much during an erection.

• 11 months later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic