Male HQ

Penis / Cock Piercing Aka Prince Albert (Compiled)

Guest Guest_zeithkeith

49 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Any pic?not pain ah?

It was a sharp pain for like 2 seconds. Honestly, it was less painful than dental treatment. No pain after that 2 seconds. Healing was so fast. After 20 hours, no more bleeding. After two days, everything is normal.

48 minutes ago, Freeballer said:

Have it done in SG? Location of the shop?

Yup it was done in SG. I checked out many shops but only found one shop doing it. It was EZ Tattoo at Far East plaza.

1 hour ago, corky said:

Wat size ring are u wearing ? Do you intend to stretch it ?

My piercer suggested 12 gauge. I will stretch to 10 or 8 gauge in a few months but no larger than that. It doesn't look nice to me if the ring is too large.

10 minutes ago, Freeballer said:

Thinking of getting one. Is your piercer is a male or female?

A male one. He is very experienced. You should definitely get it. It is awesome. I have considered getting one for a few years. I felt scared because of the pain although I read from many sources that it is not painful. The psychological barrier was there. Last Monday, I decided not to think so much and checked out a few piercing stores. I was disappointed at first since all the famous stores in SG no longer offer the service. I considered going to KL for it. Luckily on Friday, a piercer gave me a contact. I booked appointment immediately for Saturday. I tried to keep my mind blank but was filled with anxiety and excitement. Couldn't sleep on Friday. Saturday came and I went ahead. The process was less than 10 minutes. The piercer was very experienced. I'm glad that I made the decision. I'm very pleased with my piercing now. If you decide to get a PA, let me know if you need some advice. I only have 3 days with my PA so far, but there are things that I learnt from researching. 

4 minutes ago, Guest JLam said:

A male one. He is very experienced. You should definitely get it. It is awesome. I have considered getting one for a few years. I felt scared because of the pain although I read from many sources that it is not painful. The psychological barrier was there. Last Monday, I decided not to think so much and checked out a few piercing stores. I was disappointed at first since all the famous stores in SG no longer offer the service. I considered going to KL for it. Luckily on Friday, a piercer gave me a contact. I booked appointment immediately for Saturday. I tried to keep my mind blank but was filled with anxiety and excitement. Couldn't sleep on Friday. Saturday came and I went ahead. The process was less than 10 minutes. The piercer was very experienced. I'm glad that I made the decision. I'm very pleased with my piercing now. If you decide to get a PA, let me know if you need some advice. I only have 3 days with my PA so far, but there are things that I learnt from researching. 

Thanks for the info.

image.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Guest PAP said:

May I know what's your purpose of getting it?

Are you top or btm?

Thank you.

I'm vers. It looks nice to me, just like ear piercing is cool for others (don't you think it looks good?) Also, although I'm still in uni now, I will most likely work as an executive in the future. Although some executives wear earrings, most do not wear to have a professional image. It will be like my little secret. On the outside, I do not have any piercing or tattoo, but inside my cock is proudly pierced. Only those who try me will be able to tell that the contrast between my professional image and my naked body. In addition to the look, it feels good too. When I walk, the ring slightly touches the head, giving me a nice sensation. I haven't cum since having a PA yet, but the feeling when precum leaking out from the head and the piercing is amazing. 

9 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Guess yr cock is big or look even bigger now?r u cut?

Only once i saw a guy having PA at the HMV urinal.looks painful when he squeeze out the last droplet but he look cool.nice n bold look.

I'm cut. According to others, my cock is average but I don't think size matters when it comes to PA. I need more room to park my cock now though. Also, the ring turns me on often, so need extra space for that.

Not sure why the guy you saw looked painful. I didn't feel any pain at all.

2 minutes ago, corky said:

It will be sensational when you edge it. 

Yes looking forward to it too. But I need to stop having sex for a while. Don't want any chance of infection. I wish my future bf/partner has a PA too. Then we can fuck each other with the PA on.

29 minutes ago, corky said:

Hope yr wish comes true. Not many can accept PA.

I think otherwise. Many get turned on by it. I sent a pic of my PA to a few of my fuck buddies and they want to sample it :)

10 hours ago, Guest JLam said:

My piercer suggested 12 gauge. I will stretch to 10 or 8 gauge in a few months but no larger than that. It doesn't look nice to me if the ring is too large.

Am sure you would have found out through your research but it wont hurt to remember the following:

- Be patient and dont rush when going to the next size.

- Very important to keep up with the salt (water) soaks.

- Dont use bacterial soaps on the PA would as yet - bacterial soaps are great but not on open wounds.

Your first orgasm after the PA is going to feel fantastic, almost as good as your first orgasm (if you can still remember it :)). I asked the piercer when I could wank and he said a few hours after the procedure. I tried it out - the orgasm was fantastic but I started bleeding again so ... not that smart a move!!

I got pierced at 8 gauge and upsized to 6 gauge a month later. That was far too soon, even with the help of the piercer. The upsizing was more painful than the actual initial piercing. The piercer should have advised me to wait. I have not gone back to that piercer since and have done all future upsizes myself. Now, my daily PA is a 4 gauge and sometimes I go onto a 2 gauge but I find the 2 gauge a bit heavy, even if I wear titanium, and can maybe sport the 2 gauge for a couple of days before I revert back to the 4 gauge.

At urinals and gym/pool changing rooms, you will find different reactions to your PA. Some will be absolutely disgusted with it, some will wonder if there was a lot of pain involved, some will be fascinated. The majority will be curious and some might pluck up the courage to ask you about the experience and especially why you did it, if there are any benefits. Over time, I suspect that you might become like me, developing a slight exhibitionist streak :).

So, ask away if you have any questions and in the meantime, have a smile to yourself thinking that you have a secret down there that people around you do know not know. ;).

1 hour ago, Guest PA too said:

Am sure you would have found out through your research but it wont hurt to remember the following:

- Dont use bacterial soaps on the PA would as yet - bacterial soaps are great but not on open wounds.

Your first orgasm after the PA is going to feel fantastic, almost as good as your first orgasm (if you can still remember it :)). I asked the piercer when I could wank and he said a few hours after the procedure. I tried it out - the orgasm was fantastic but I started bleeding again so ... not that smart a move!!

I got pierced at 8 gauge and upsized to 6 gauge a month later. That was far too soon, even with the help of the piercer. The upsizing was more painful than the actual initial piercing. The piercer should have advised me to wait. I have not gone back to that piercer since and have done all future upsizes myself. Now, my daily PA is a 4 gauge and sometimes I go onto a 2 gauge but I find the 2 gauge a bit heavy, even if I wear titanium, and can maybe sport the 2 gauge for a couple of days before I revert back to the 4 gauge.

At urinals and gym/pool changing rooms, you will find different reactions to your PA. Some will be absolutely disgusted with it, some will wonder if there was a lot of pain involved, some will be fascinated. The majority will be curious and some might pluck up the courage to ask you about the experience and especially why you did it, if there are any benefits. Over time, I suspect that you might become like me, developing a slight exhibitionist streak :).

So, ask away if you have any questions and in the meantime, have a smile to yourself thinking that you have a secret down there that people around you do know not know. ;).

How long have you been pierced?

2 hours ago, corky said:

How long have you been pierced?

Bout 12 years or so, Corky.

If you are thinking about having it done, go for it but do your research first e.g. how do you want the jewellery placed, what size do you want to end up with, etc. If you have any questions, ask - am sure the others and I here will be able to guide you along. For example, one of the questions I asked my piercer was what happens if I did not like it, after I was pierced. He said it is not an issue, remove the jewellery and the hole will close up. Note that this is in relation to how long after the piercing.

On 14/12/2016 at 6:14 AM, Guest PA too said:

Thanks for the advice. I'm not rushing to upside any time soon. In fact, my piercer suggested that I should not go for 10 gauge until 3-4 months later. I'm doing 3 cleaning a day and actually the cleaning is quite enjoyable itself. I took a lot of precaution towards my piercing. e.g. ensure that my cock does not touch the toilet bowl when doing big business, park my cock properly, take extra vitamin, stop going for gym this week...

My piercer said no wanking for 2 weeks but I couldn't stop myself yesterday (3 days). The orgasm was so explosive and intense that I nearly passed out. Waking up after 9 hours, I still feel the strength drained away from me.

6 hours ago, Guest PA too said:

Do u have a issue urinating. I heard can be messy.

image.jpeg

On 14/12/2016 at 7:27 AM, corky said:

Can share one for me .?

Thanks for your interest but I don't share my private pic online. Never know where they will end up with. If you are interested in PA, you can find dozens of pic online.

DEREK88888: if you have any questions, please shoot them here and I will answer. If it is about having fun,  sorry to decline your interest. I don't do random hookup. My fuck buddies are people I know quite long and trust.

1 minute ago, Freeballer said:

Yeah it can be but I have adapted. I turn/rotate my cock a bit so that the urine stream is directed away from the metal piece - it only gets messy when the urine hits or is caught up in the metal piece and flows along it. No issues so far. Unless there is someone cute I want to tease :) , I normally go into a cubicle - I like to use toilet tissue to wipe up any remaining drops of urine.

On 14/12/2016 at 0:59 PM, Freeballer said:

So far, I have no issue with peeing at the urinal. The stream from the urethra may be a bit stronger or split into 2 sometimes (imagine when you cover the opening of a hose, the jet is stronger). The dripping from the piercing is minimal. If you ensure that the piercing is positioned above the urinal, it won't drip onto the floor.

7 minutes ago, Guest JLam said:

Thanks for the advice. I'm not rushing to upside any time soon. In fact, my piercer suggested that I should not go for 10 gauge until 3-4 months later. I'm doing 3 cleaning a day and actually the cleaning is quite enjoyable itself. I took a lot of precaution towards my piercing. e.g. ensure that my cock does not touch the toilet bowl when doing big business, park my cock properly, take extra vitamin, stop going for gym this week...

My piercer said no wanking for 2 weeks but I couldn't stop myself yesterday (3 days). The orgasm was so explosive and intense that I nearly passed out. Waking up after 9 hours, I still feel the strength drained away from me.

Ha ha, lets see if you do wait 3-4 months :).

Be a bit careful about taking extra vitamins, not good to overload the kidneys. Gymming should be ok as long as your cock is parked properly and does not move. In my initial days, I wrapped my cock in a small, thin facetowel, cocooning it in my undies to ensure there was little movement. I dont know if I overdid it.

Ha ha, reading of your intense orgasm brought back memories. Nice. One of the questions I asked the piercer was if I could lose penile sensation i.e. if the piercing would damage any nerves. He said that it was quite the opposite - any piercing exposes more nerves and therefore there should be more sensation and whats why people have intimate piercings in the first place, he said :).

Anyway, thanks for sharing - let us know how things come along.

On 14/12/2016 at 1:15 PM, Guest PA too said:

Ha ha, lets see if you do wait 3-4 months :).

Be a bit careful about taking extra vitamins, not good to overload the kidneys. Gymming should be ok as long as your cock is parked properly and does not move. In my initial days, I wrapped my cock in a small, thin facetowel, cocooning it in my undies to ensure there was little movement. I dont know if I overdid it.

Ha ha, reading of your intense orgasm brought back memories. Nice. One of the questions I asked the piercer was if I could lose penile sensation i.e. if the piercing would damage any nerves. He said that it was quite the opposite - any piercing exposes more nerves and therefore there should be more sensation and whats why people have intimate piercings in the first place, he said :).

Anyway, thanks for sharing - let us know how things come along.

Thanks for the concern. I only take one vitamin pill a day. The piercer wrapped my cock after the piercing, but after removing it, I don't cocoon my cock anymore. Minimal bleeding helps.

And you are right, when wanking yesterday, a thought of upsizing in one month crossed my mind. The sensation was just too great. The precum leaking from both the urethra and the piercing hole wetted nearly entire cock. I could feel the leaking of precum from the urethra, which is more sensitive than before. Could not feel the leaking from the piercing hole: it just leaked on its own and crept down the shaft. Was so turned on at the sight of 2 streams of precum. When the orgasm came, I thought the cum would drip down from both holes like what I saw online. But no, the cum exploded from my urethra and shot all over my body and bed. When it was over, my white cum still dripped out of the piercing hole. I was so exhausted that I lied in bed covered in my own cum for one hour before cleaning up. Intense orgasm.

3 hours ago, Guest JLam said:

Thanks for the concern. I only take one vitamin pill a day. The piercer wrapped my cock after the piercing, but after removing it, I don't cocoon my cock anymore. Minimal bleeding helps.

And you are right, when wanking yesterday, a thought of upsizing in one month crossed my mind. The sensation was just too great. The precum leaking from both the urethra and the piercing hole wetted nearly entire cock. I could feel the leaking of precum from the urethra, which is more sensitive than before. Could not feel the leaking from the piercing hole: it just leaked on its own and crept down the shaft. Was so turned on at the sight of 2 streams of precum. When the orgasm came, I thought the cum would drip down from both holes like what I saw online. But no, the cum exploded from my urethra and shot all over my body and bed. When it was over, my white cum still dripped out of the piercing hole. I was so exhausted that I lied in bed covered in my own cum for one hour before cleaning up. Intense orgasm.

Mwah hahaha. With such a vivid and detailed description of what happened, no wonder you have people like DEREK88888 wanting to make contact - you hot stuff!! :)

But yes, like Corky said, wait till you get edged - bet you will have a third stream of precum coming out of your ... eyes! hahaha.

Enjoy :)

On 14/12/2016 at 5:38 PM, Guest PA too said:

Mwah hahaha. With such a vivid and detailed description of what happened, no wonder you have people like DEREK88888 wanting to make contact - you hot stuff!! :)

But yes, like Corky said, wait till you get edged - bet you will have a third stream of precum coming out of your ... eyes! hahaha.

Enjoy :)

Well, what I start to experience now, you have been there done that for 12 years. I still need to learn from you to tease cute guys in the toilet ;)

On 14/12/2016 at 9:54 PM, mate69 said:

What is this PA thing all about??

It is a genital piercing. You can google Prince Albert piercing to see how it looks like.

24 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It's a horrible thing.

But every man is free to have it done to his cock if he likes.

Haven't seen any person who has it ever complained about it. It's those who don't have it that pass such judgment.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

It's a horrible thing.

But every man is free to have it done to his cock if he likes.

It gets more horrible, Steve. Its horribly addictive! From the beginning PA, I went on to 4 other intimate piercings, lol.  Thank god it did not get any worse and thank god I have retired some of the piercings and am now 'stuck' with just the PA and a guiche. Lets see if JLam and any others here go through that cycle ;)

And JLam, dont mind Steve too much - he has his own opinion on things and sometimes has an interesting viewpoint, even if it is sometimes quite different from the norm. As said, different people will react differently to your piercing, from utter disgust to utter fascination. This one time, at Delta swimming pool, this guy bent down to have a look at "it" from the underside - so obvious and a bit strangely amusing to me since we were complete strangers and I was only innocently drying myself :twisted:

1 hour ago, Guest PA too said:

It gets more horrible, Steve. Its horribly addictive! From the beginning PA, I went on to 4 other intimate piercings, lol.  Thank god it did not get any worse and thank god I have retired some of the piercings and am now 'stuck' with just the PA and a guiche. Lets see if JLam and any others here go through that cycle ;)

And JLam, dont mind Steve too much - he has his own opinion on things and sometimes has an interesting viewpoint, even if it is sometimes quite different from the norm. As said, different people will react differently to your piercing, from utter disgust to utter fascination. This one time, at Delta swimming pool, this guy bent down to have a look at "it" from the underside - so obvious and a bit strangely amusing to me since we were complete strangers and I was only innocently drying myself :twisted:

Thanks for your advice as usual. I'm not into piercing but PA is an exception. I don't have any other piercing, no tattoo. But PA is just too sexy for me to resist. I don't plan on getting anymore piercing because I believe "less is more". Sometimes you only need one special point to draw the attention. Having do many will dilute the attention that a PA deserved. Will definitely upsize my ring though.

8 hours ago, Guest PA too said:

Tats funny too outbof his curiosity.

On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Guest PA too said:

Bout 12 years or so, Corky.

If you are thinking about having it done, go for it but do your research first e.g. how do you want the jewellery placed, what size do you want to end up with, etc. If you have any questions, ask - am sure the others and I here will be able to guide you along. For example, one of the questions I asked my piercer was what happens if I did not like it, after I was pierced. He said it is not an issue, remove the jewellery and the hole will close up. Note that this is in relation to how long after the piercing.

Thks.

23 hours ago, DEREK88888 said:

How long it takes to fully healed ?

Healing is quite fast. The bleeding stopped after 20 hours. There was a stingy feeling (but not painful) once in a while at the piercing spot in the first few days. My piercing is at one week now, and I do not feel any more discomfort. However, I still continue doing clean up with salt.

17 minutes ago, DEREK88888 said:

How to do the cleaning? What you mean by cleaning with salt...

You can get the salt solution from Watson/Guardian. They are available at 10ml (35 cents) and 20ml (50 cents). Then just dip the cotton puff into the salt solution and clean the piercing hole. One or two times a day. Very simple.

2 hours ago, Guest JLam said:

You can get the salt solution from Watson/Guardian. They are available at 10ml (35 cents) and 20ml (50 cents). Then just dip the cotton puff into the salt solution and clean the piercing hole. One or two times a day. Very simple.

Oh, is that how you do it - very modern and convenient :)

Instead of a bought saline solution, I used to do salt soaks using a quarter of a teaspoon sea salt (make sure it is clean of other spices - you dont want to use any salt that has traces of chili (ouch!) or any other spice in it), diluted in a half cup of warm water. Then, dip the whole cock head in the solution for about 15 mins. Swirl the salt water around especially over the exit wound. Any urine crusts or blood from the wound will be diluted and washed away. I prefer to not use cotton puffs as the puff itself is made from tiny strands that might irritate the wound. The warm water is sort of at body temperature so feels comfortable. Dont use too much salt or it will hurt.  Most kitchen salt in Singapore is sea salt so dont get put off by the term 'sea salt'. Note that in this second method, the salt water is not as sterliised as the one JLam uses. I used salt soaks for at least 3 weeks and then started them again after the first upsize - I felt that the upsize might have caused miniscule tears as it was forced. With my other upsizes, the jewellery slipped easily in so there was no need for salt soaks.

It should also be mentioned that urine coming out from the body is sterile and is therefore a good wash over the wound - drinking lots of water helps.

• G_M locked this topic