Male HQ

Penis / Cock Piercing Aka Prince Albert (Compiled)

Guest Guest_zeithkeith

On 2/17/2021 at 7:41 AM, Jungleman said:

Just upgraded to 5mm last night, can’t wait to take it for a spin.

Asking everyone here, what do you do with your old jewellery, especially those smaller gauges. 

I suppose you can give it away or keep as Souviner 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been quite interested in getting a PA for awhile, though I have some misgivings. Already have a triple guiche ladder and nipple piercings, so I’m quite comfortable with male genital piercings. My main concern is more functional issues about urinating with a PA. I’ve no problem just using cubicles when available, but I often travel outdoors/to places without modern plumbing where that isn’t an option. 

Read previous posts, but just wanted to get more personal input from guys with PA’s on what’s it like urinating with a PA. When pissing while standing, do you encounter any problems?

1) Still able to piss in steady stream, or does the PA cause issues of split stream/spray/dripping?
2) Understand from other sources that problem of piss stream curving along the ring and spraying backwards can be a problem, has anyone encountered this?

3) If you’ve encountered such issues, how have you resolved them, aside from sitting down to piss?

Would really appreciate candid, detailed responses, can DM me if more comfortable that way. Really love piercings, and am willing to adjust quite abit to get them, but I want to weigh potential drawbacks before committing to a PA.

35 minutes ago, Tallboi said:

Been quite interested in getting a PA for awhile, though I have some misgivings. Already have a triple guiche ladder and nipple piercings, so I’m quite comfortable with male genital piercings. My main concern is more functional issues about urinating with a PA. I’ve no problem just using cubicles when available, but I often travel outdoors/to places without modern plumbing where that isn’t an option. 

Read previous posts, but just wanted to get more personal input from guys with PA’s on what’s it like urinating with a PA. When pissing while standing, do you encounter any problems?

1) Still able to piss in steady stream, or does the PA cause issues of split stream/spray/dripping?
2) Understand from other sources that problem of piss stream curving along the ring and spraying backwards can be a problem, has anyone encountered this?

3) If you’ve encountered such issues, how have you resolved them, aside from sitting down to piss?

Would really appreciate candid, detailed responses, can DM me if more comfortable that way. Really love piercings, and am willing to adjust quite abit to get them, but I want to weigh potential drawbacks before committing to a PA.

I've had my PA for many years now and don't recall experiencing much issue with urinating standing up. I think the trick is to maintain consistent pressure until the end. It also may depend on the type of ring you're fitted with but my experience is it is the same for all rings (horseshoe, CBB, captive bead, segment). Even if there is backwards spray, it's minor and happens towards the end of urinating. Other than that, it's pretty much normal.

Another thing is remember to clean the ring every now and then to get rid of urine deposits in between the spacings of the ring. It does build up overtime.

1 hour ago, ChiPrinceAlbert said:

I've had my PA for many years now and don't recall experiencing much issue with urinating standing up. I think the trick is to maintain consistent pressure until the end. It also may depend on the type of ring you're fitted with but my experience is it is the same for all rings (horseshoe, CBB, captive bead, segment). Even if there is backwards spray, it's minor and happens towards the end of urinating. Other than that, it's pretty much normal.

Another thing is remember to clean the ring every now and then to get rid of urine deposits in between the spacings of the ring. It does build up overtime.

Thanks for the info. Seems fair number report little to no issues, while others report having some. Trying to get a sense of proportions. Good info on different types of piercings; which type did you wear during healing? What’s most comfortable/convenient now?

Like your PA & frenum combo. Your PA looks like it’s 2ga at least? Which did you get first? Did you tell your piercer you wanted the frenum, so the PA was spaced accordingly?

1 hour ago, Tallboi said:

Thanks for the info. Seems fair number report little to no issues, while others report having some. Trying to get a sense of proportions. Good info on different types of piercings; which type did you wear during healing? What’s most comfortable/convenient now?

Like your PA & frenum combo. Your PA looks like it’s 2ga at least? Which did you get first? Did you tell your piercer you wanted the frenum, so the PA was spaced accordingly?

My piercer used captive bead during the healing duration and I still use that and I find it looks best on me. Occasionally I'll use segment ring too when I'm going for the slick, no bead look. The rings are comfortable for me, just got to get the right thickness and diameter of the ring. 

I actually got the frenum first even though my piercer advised me to go straight to PA, he was right and got the PA a few months after that. Hahhaha. I stopped using my frenum as I find there just too much metal in there, so kept the PA. It's currently at 4-5 mm.

I suppose not getting the PA first is a regret I have as the PA is not as deep as I'd like it to be. 

Guest PA Done
On 4/16/2021 at 2:26 PM, Tallboi said:

Your triple guiche is interesting. Surely they click together when you walk or run? No issues with them? Also, dont you accidentally sit on them when you are not aware? I have just the one guiche and sometimes i do sit awkwardly on it - I stand up very fast and readjust how I sit! haha. Am thinking of getting another guiche,

Re the PA, I have not had any issues standing up, I learnt to rotate my cock so that the shoots out from the pee-hole, away from the actual piercing - imagine that the piercing points to either the left or right. Actually, I prefer using the cubicle as I like to wipe myself dry, including dabbing away any droplets that might be left at the pee hole.  There are no drawbacks - you always learn to adjust to what suits you and your lifestyle, I think.

Guest PA Done
On 4/16/2021 at 5:28 PM, Tallboi said:

I got my PA before I got my frenum before I got my guiche. I then got a couple of piercings on the shaft and then a surface piercing on the pubis. These last two I retired as they gave me problems - think they moved too much and did not really heal. I got my frenum and my guiche from the same guy who did his training under the guy who did my PA. I dont mean he was a trainee when he did my piercing - just mean that when he started out, he trained under that first guy. I asked both piercers to show me their apradavya when I found out that they had apradavyas. I don't think I will ever be brave enough for an apradavya. One had an additional ampallang. Scary, hahaha.  But no, don't think there was a major plan on what to set where but it turned out ok. Like ChiPrinceAlbert, I think I would have gone for a deeper PA. I still wonder if I would have been brave enough to go for a reverse PA but then .... :)

42 minutes ago, Guest PA Done said:

I got my PA before I got my frenum before I got my guiche. I then got a couple of piercings on the shaft and then a surface piercing on the pubis. These last two I retired as they gave me problems - think they moved too much and did not really heal. I got my frenum and my guiche from the same guy who did his training under the guy who did my PA. I dont mean he was a trainee when he did my piercing - just mean that when he started out, he trained under that first guy. I asked both piercers to show me their apradavya when I found out that they had apradavyas. I don't think I will ever be brave enough for an apradavya. One had an additional ampallang. Scary, hahaha.  But no, don't think there was a major plan on what to set where but it turned out ok. Like ChiPrinceAlbert, I think I would have gone for a deeper PA. I still wonder if I would have been brave enough to go for a reverse PA but then .... :)

Hahahah yea. Ampallang, apadravyas and reverse PA is a no no for me. I'm too fond of my smooth mushroom head. :P

There are a few times I've thought about redoing my PA with a deeper PA but too much of a hassle to go through the recovery and all that again.

1 hour ago, Guest PA Done said:

Your triple guiche is interesting. Surely they click together when you walk or run? No issues with them? Also, dont you accidentally sit on them when you are not aware? I have just the one guiche and sometimes i do sit awkwardly on it - I stand up very fast and readjust how I sit! haha. Am thinking of getting another guiche,

Re the PA, I have not had any issues standing up, I learnt to rotate my cock so that the shoots out from the pee-hole, away from the actual piercing - imagine that the piercing points to either the left or right. Actually, I prefer using the cubicle as I like to wipe myself dry, including dabbing away any droplets that might be left at the pee hole.  There are no drawbacks - you always learn to adjust to what suits you and your lifestyle, I think.

Yep, they do clink together, which is an aspect I really love and was a major factor in decision to get more guiche piercings. Relatively audible clinking whenever I’m going commando. I assume most people who hear it just think they’re keys in my pocket, but it’s a nice reminder of my kinky secret. Doesn’t clink when wearing underwear, also I pretty much exclusively wear thongs, which holds the rings securely flat against the skin. Movement from running during healing period can cause irritation, but easily managed by pre-lubing with antibiotic/antiseptic cream that reduces friction. Fully healed, no problem at all, have run marathons with rings without issue. When sitting, I do a subtle maneuver, leaning forward and sliding backwards into position, which causes the rings to all lie forward flat against skin. Works 99/100 times and been doing it so long it’s completely natural now. Actually useful, more conscious of sitting with good posture, with pelvis rotated forward. 

Curious, where’d you get your guiche done?

Okay, spoke with EZ Tattoo piercer, and like everyone else so far, seems to suggest tilting method solves most problems. Been practicing, doesn’t seem too troublesome. Yeah, I’ve no problems just using cubicle, but my lifestyle will involve situations away from that option, so making sure I’ve got that covered before committing. So far, looks good. 

Guest PA done
2 hours ago, ghy78 said:

i got nipple piercing some time back. I am planning to get a PA soon. any advice for a noob like me? 

Plan ahead. Think about what gauge you want to end up with and get the PA placed accordingly.  Since you have already gotten a nipple piercing, am sure you are familiar with cleaning post the piercing? Salt soaks really did wonders for me. Pee from the body is sterile too so can be used to wash the wound - I dont mean collecting the pee but directing the pee over the wound gently is ok. Remember to wash up after as dried pee might get too concentrated and be painful to the fresh wound. Be patient when upsizing - skin will stretch naturally. Might need a gentle push sometimes but dont get impatient. Am sure others here can add to this - here is advance welcome to the club! :)

Guest PA Done
1 hour ago, Tallboi said:

Yep, they do clink together, which is an aspect I really love and was a major factor in decision to get more guiche piercings. Relatively audible clinking whenever I’m going commando. I assume most people who hear it just think they’re keys in my pocket, but it’s a nice reminder of my kinky secret. Doesn’t clink when wearing underwear, also I pretty much exclusively wear thongs, which holds the rings securely flat against the skin. Movement from running during healing period can cause irritation, but easily managed by pre-lubing with antibiotic/antiseptic cream that reduces friction. Fully healed, no problem at all, have run marathons with rings without issue. When sitting, I do a subtle maneuver, leaning forward and sliding backwards into position, which causes the rings to all lie forward flat against skin. Works 99/100 times and been doing it so long it’s completely natural now. Actually useful, more conscious of sitting with good posture, with pelvis rotated forward. 

Curious, where’d you get your guiche done?

Okay, spoke with EZ Tattoo piercer, and like everyone else so far, seems to suggest tilting method solves most problems. Been practicing, doesn’t seem too troublesome. Yeah, I’ve no problems just using cubicle, but my lifestyle will involve situations away from that option, so making sure I’ve got that covered before committing. So far, looks good. 

Oh my, you like people around you to hear the clink. Are we kinky or what? Hahaha.  After I got my PA, I notice that I tended to exhibit a bit more. At the swimming pool, if people were curious and wanted to see, I would flash them .. but only slightly! Ha! Some people were fascinated Some absolutely disgusted. From the look on their faces.

Thanks for the tip re sitting - will remember and try to put it into practice. At present I wear a 0.5mm thick 10mm diameter. Its snug against the skin. I like the look but there is not a lot of weight which I like too. I got my frenum and guiche from this guy https://www.facebook.com/nicfletcherpiercing/

He is super fast and light handed - both the frenum and guiche were a breeze to get.

1 hour ago, Guest PA done said:

Plan ahead. Think about what gauge you want to end up with and get the PA placed accordingly.  Since you have already gotten a nipple piercing, am sure you are familiar with cleaning post the piercing? Salt soaks really did wonders for me. Pee from the body is sterile too so can be used to wash the wound - I dont mean collecting the pee but directing the pee over the wound gently is ok. Remember to wash up after as dried pee might get too concentrated and be painful to the fresh wound. Be patient when upsizing - skin will stretch naturally. Might need a gentle push sometimes but dont get impatient. Am sure others here can add to this - here is advance welcome to the club! :)

i am just a little afraid on the recovery part.

Guest PA Done
20 minutes ago, ghy78 said:

i am just a little afraid on the recovery part.

Nothing to be afraid of. I think it is faster healing than nipple piercings mainly cos the pee washes the wound. Also, you can dangle your cock into a warm salt solution, use a teacup, unlike the nipple piercing where you cannot do salt soaks easily. When I was pierced, there was a bit of bleeding - the piercer wrapped my johnson up in a bit of cotton gauze and the glove he wore for the piercing. Bundled all of this my underwear so that there was movement.  When I got home, I had a short nap, woke up, changed the gauze and wrapped my cock with paper towels, tucked my cock in my undies so that there was no movement. I got pierced on Saturday so stayed at home that day and Sunday. Monday, did the wrap thing again and went to work. Did salt soaks morning and night. Person who did the piercing said that I could masturbate after 24 hours. I did and the feeling was fantastic ... but the bleeding started again so no, dont always listen to your piercer. After a week and lots of salt soaks, the wound was well on the road to recovery. From time to time, I would discover a bit of crust on the ring - maybe blood, maybe plasma. Washed it off gently, with water. Did not use any strong body wash or soap around the piercing. I would have either a shower or a bath soak and in both cases, would wash around the wound gently.

Upgraded I think in either 3 weeks or around then - bad idea again, it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too soon.

So, nothing to be afraid of. 

On 4/16/2021 at 3:19 PM, ChiPrinceAlbert said:

My piercer used captive bead during the healing duration and I still use that and I find it looks best on me. Occasionally I'll use segment ring too when I'm going for the slick, no bead look. The rings are comfortable for me, just got to get the right thickness and diameter of the ring. 

I actually got the frenum first even though my piercer advised me to go straight to PA, he was right and got the PA a few months after that. Hahhaha. I stopped using my frenum as I find there just too much metal in there, so kept the PA. It's currently at 4-5 mm.

I suppose not getting the PA first is a regret I have as the PA is not as deep as I'd like it to be. 

Okay, so at about 4-6 gauge. What diameter is the ring? Just upgauged my guiche piercings, now at 2, 4, 6ga ascending order. Where do you get your PA done?

On 4/19/2021 at 12:59 PM, ChiPrinceAlbert said:

Hahahah yea. Ampallang, apadravyas and reverse PA is a no no for me. I'm too fond of my smooth mushroom head. :P

Heh, yeah much as I’ve read about the value of the apadravya, the aesthetic doesn’t appeal to me... shame, it’s essentially 3 piercings in one, PA, reverse PA and Apadravya...

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Fakenamealert said:

Hi wanna ask nipple piercing where did yall get it done? Also how long is the healing period

Got mine done overseas in Europe. Did take quite awhile to fully heal. Returned to active sports after about 2 weeks, initially with plaster to protect against movement and friction with clothing that caused irritation. Was still sensitive and required frequent maintenance for another 3-4months until it was more stable (less sensitive to movement, required less maintenance). Took about a full year for full healing (no maintenance required beyond regular cleaning, no problems with rough play/manipulation of piercings).

Shouldn’t be a problem getting them done in sg, though I don’t know pricing. Recently got PA piercing done with EZTattoo, experienced and professional piercer.

• 1 month later...

PA I got done just over a month back has been healing very well. Easily the fastest and most fuss-free healing process of all my piercings, aside from the initial 2 days of profuse bleeding. Knew this piercing bleeds a lot, but was still quite surprised. Not painful, just required some effort and planning to handle to prevent staining clothes.

Curious where others have been ordering their piercings from. I’ve usually picked up my piercings overseas while getting new piercings done. Have a few online suppliers I use now, but curious about sources others here use.

Edited by BlinkOnce
remove dick pic

8 hours ago, Tallboi said:

PA I got done just over a month back has been healing very well. Easily the fastest and most fuss-free healing process of all my piercings, aside from the initial 2 days of profuse bleeding. Knew this piercing bleeds a lot, but was still quite surprised. Not painful, just required some effort and planning to handle to prevent staining clothes.

Curious where others have been ordering their piercings from. I’ve usually picked up my piercings overseas while getting new piercings done. Have a few online suppliers I use now, but curious about sources others here use.

D959F92F-6DC0-4211-AA5C-6869F3E9A082.png

I got all my piercing from Taobao.

the quality is good and you can even have custom made piercing later on.

image.thumb.jpeg.de28f05b13a44d53a8d5f1eb18bb2a19.jpeg

The one on the left is the standard 6mm gauge, 16mm diameter ring. The middle one is a custom made 6mm gauge with 25mm diameter and 14mm ball. 

The price there is affordable and you can all the gauge you need ahead of time instead of buying one by one 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest PA Done
On 8/10/2021 at 11:37 AM, Jungleman said:

Hey, I want to know what is the gauge that my fellow PA holders are on right now.

im on gauge 2 (6mm) now and thinking should I stay put or go further with it

Howdy Jungleman,

You have certainly gone to gauge 2 really fast, hope you gave your body enough time to adjust. 

I went to 0 gauge before I stopped - I think I just wanted to know what 0 g felt like. I did not like the look nor the weight, even though I went onto titanium for the 0 gauge. I found 0 g too chunky plus after about 2 hours, the tip of my cock started hurting. I do like the look of titanium though - the metal has a slight bluish hue.

I think your body and eye will decide what gauge best suits you. 

Nowadays, I alter between 5 mm and 7 mm.  (btw 2 g = 7mm, not 6mm). I find that if I stay on 5 mm and then go onto 7 mm, I feel the weight as opposed to staying on 7 mm only, where I get used to the weight. Also with me, my 5 mm piece comes with a 19 mm ball - that's my favourite piece, special order from the US.

Am quite surprised that the piercing bug has not hit you i.e. you have not gotten any other piercings. If you go down that track, I recommend a guiche, more than one if you prefer BUT be warned that after getting that piercing, you will have to change the way you sit. Sit wrongly and I guarantee the people around you will wonder why you got up so fast, haha.

Hope this answers your question.

On 8/11/2021 at 3:36 PM, Guest PA Done said:

Am quite surprised that the piercing bug has not hit you i.e. you have not gotten any other piercings. If you go down that track, I recommend a guiche, more than one if you prefer BUT be warned that after getting that piercing, you will have to change the way you sit. Sit wrongly and I guarantee the people around you will wonder why you got up so fast, haha.

Hi PA Done, curious, sounds like you’ve got a guiche piercing?

Guest PA Done
On 8/16/2021 at 10:23 PM, Tallboi said:

Hi PA Done, curious, sounds like you’ve got a guiche piercing?

Hi Tallboi,

Haha, yes indeed Tallboi. Just the one. You dont remember but I made a comment about how your three will clink together when you walk and you said that that is one of the reasons why you like your guiche. Also, per your advice, I am learning to sit where I sit and then slide to the back of the chair - to avoid sitting directly on the guiche and getting an awkward pinch.  Have also been thinking about getting an additional guiche - to follow you with that clink effect :). Don't think I will get three though.

On 8/17/2021 at 11:46 AM, Guest PA Done said:

Hi Tallboi,

Haha, yes indeed Tallboi. Just the one. You dont remember but I made a comment about how your three will clink together when you walk and you said that that is one of the reasons why you like your guiche. Also, per your advice, I am learning to sit where I sit and then slide to the back of the chair - to avoid sitting directly on the guiche and getting an awkward pinch.  Have also been thinking about getting an additional guiche - to follow you with that clink effect :). Don't think I will get three though.

How long does guiche takes to recover? I've got PA and was wondering to guiche and nipples too. Is the healing process same like PA?

Guest PA Done
On 8/17/2021 at 5:20 PM, joe cristafio said:

How long does guiche takes to recover? I've got PA and was wondering to guiche and nipples too. Is the healing process same like PA?

Hi Joe,

Its different. Hard to describe but here is a try.

With the guiche, the skin being pierced is actually thinner - it is more like a skin piercing when compared to a PA. Unlike the PA though, there is no (sterile) pee passing and washing through the piercing. Also , with a PA, it does not get in the way when you sit so you have to either bandaid it carefully out of the way for a while or be mindful when you sit.  Recovery wise, I found it took about the same time.  Quite tricky when it came to cleaning as I could not really see it directly. Rotating the jewellery was a bit tricky because of that too.  BUT its worth it.  I wear quite small but thick jewellery in mine - 10mm diameter and 2g but I do like Tallboi's idea of wearing 2 or more that clink together.

Cant comment on nipple piercings as I dont have them - still not comfortable with the idea that they can show through office shirts.

What PA jewellery are you wearing and how large?

On 8/17/2021 at 1:57 PM, Guest PA Done said:

Hi Joe,

With the guiche, the skin being pierced is actually thinner - it is more like a skin piercing when compared to a PA. Unlike the PA though, there is no (sterile) pee passing and washing through the piercing. Also , with a PA, it does not get in the way when you sit so you have to either bandaid it carefully out of the way for a while or be mindful when you sit.  Recovery wise, I found it took about the same time.  Quite tricky when it came to cleaning as I could not really see it directly. Rotating the jewellery was a bit tricky because of that too.  BUT its worth it.  I wear quite small but thick jewellery in mine - 10mm diameter and 2g but I do like Tallboi's idea of wearing 2 or more that clink together.

Cant comment on nipple piercings as I dont have them - still not comfortable with the idea that they can show through office shirts.

On 8/17/2021 at 1:57 PM, Guest PA Done said:

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the revert and helpful info. I'm currently using 8g for my PA. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest PA Done
On 2/17/2021 at 12:41 PM, Jungleman said:

Just upgraded to 5mm last night, can’t wait to take it for a spin.

Asking everyone here, what do you do with your old jewellery, especially those smaller gauges. 

spacer.png

Haha. As you can see, the "hobby" can get quite addictive. So far have been keeping the smaller rings.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PA Done
On 2/15/2022 at 5:30 PM, Guest Alex said:

This look like a foreign website to me. Any good link from Qoo10, shopee & lazada? prefer to trust this few website for buying online.

Hi Alex, suggest that you do a search in those links you mention using words like genital ring or male rings or male body jewellery. I am not able to comment further as I do not use those links.  The link I gave you is Aliexpress i.e. owned by the Alibaba group - I have had no issues with anything ordered thru Aliexpress before. However, I think some product on Aliexpress might be pricier, especially taking into account the freight component that sometimes come into play, compared to the online shops you mentioned. I have ordered jewellery from the UK and the US - let me assure you that, quality wise, jewellery from Acechannel is just as good. Scroll back on the postings here - I think that someone did mention getting his jewellery from a  local online shop. Happy Shopping.

• 4 weeks later...

@Guest PA Yeah thanks for website, but the price is abit steep for me. I just buy 4 size of Pa - BCR type from 3mm to 6mm from shopee 2 weeks ago. Have change from my 2mm to 3mm when it arrived and after 2 weeks of 3mm, I have now change to 4mm yesterday. it feels so good with 4mm. I will try to get to 6mm in another months time if possible.

Guest PA Done
On 3/19/2022 at 3:43 PM, Guest Alex said:

@Guest PA Yeah thanks for website, but the price is abit steep for me. I just buy 4 size of Pa - BCR type from 3mm to 6mm from shopee 2 weeks ago. Have change from my 2mm to 3mm when it arrived and after 2 weeks of 3mm, I have now change to 4mm yesterday. it feels so good with 4mm. I will try to get to 6mm in another months time if possible.

Good to know that you managed to get what you wanted from a local on-line store. Dont think there will be any issues with the quality as the product more or less come from the same few places anyway but just watch out for any redness or soreness which might be an allergic reaction to impurities in the metal. But the redness or soreness might just be your PA getting used to the change in sizes you are going through now too, yeah?.

At some point you will plateau at the size you are most comfortable with, look and feel wise. I was pierced at 3mm and went all the way to 8mm before dropping back down to the 4mm or 5mm that is my daily piece now. Once in a while, I wear a 5mm with a 14mm ball, a special order item from the US.

Sounds like you are upgrading well and wisely - just go (time and size) with what you are comfortable with and dont push it. Should you get any minor tears, resort back to soaking in mildly salted warm water twice a day. Minor tears are when the PA hole starts feeling irritated or when you start getting crusts around the PA hole. Sometimes, to help with the upgrade, I apply a bit of oil to the PA hole - this will help the new ring slide and not push against the flesh. Normal cooking oil will do - do not used medicated oil! Baby oil does not help as it is too thin i.e. not oily enough.

When I was upgrading, I tried free balling as much as possible - the extra dangle helps widen/loosen the PA hole. Then again, free balling is fun, sensation wise, even if not trying to loosen the PA hole :) 

• G_M locked this topic