Male HQ

The Sphere Sauna (Closed Down)

Admin

Worldangel, since you paid $18, do you think it is value for money compared to all other sauna ?

Does Sphere provide little touches like:

1. soft drink upon arrival

2. complimentary sweets

3. hair gel / hair dryer

4. cotton bud / facial tissue

5. listerine mouth wash

6. adequate mopping, drying and cleaning of general area and rooms

7. adequate ventilation in the dark maze

8. lubricant and condom in room

9. p--n video

10.essential oil in steamroom

11.dimmer in private room

12.unlimited change of towel

Are you looking forward to your 3rd visit ?

Hi there guys, I know we are supposed to be open with what we like and dislikes but somethings just somethings just cant be openly said on the net as you and i know the police are also reading whatever we write here. Things like p--n shown in the saunas are not allowed and yet you say this is one of the things you have in your premises. Please do be discreet about what you say or better just private to the person and discuss outside of the forum.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just visited Sphere in early evening, entrance fee still $12 and the crowd quite low but noticed that now the place cleaner than usual one and the front staff was different guy than the young Ah Beng . The dark maze really empty, maybe people ‘scared’ due to 7th month? Anyway the maze now being lighted a bit. Left in 45mins and moved to Y-Club to have a look.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest_guest
Was at Sphere on eve of National Day, they are slowly improving. The crowd was ok but not crowded. They even have door gift when I went today, although it is just a cute handphone strap. They even have lucky draw at 8pm. The prizes was some discount entry passes and the top prize was a box of bird nest! Too bad I didnt won any prizes <_<

Now they even have syrup water dispensing machine at the corner of the staircase like the old V club used to have. At least now I dont have to drink the water cooler water at 3rd floor  :D

Please note that I am not advertising for Sphere but just updating the forum due to someone's request.

Well, thanks for the latest update, must make a visit there again. I think some of the matured guys had moved to the Y-Club due to lower entrance fee.

can anyone tell us more about Y-club. Thanks

can anyone tell us more about Y-club.  Thanks

Not sure what are you looking for info? You might read the comments in the thread or you might read some info in their web.

http://www.spherespa.com/

Sorry attached the wrong web at http://www.yclub.com.sg/

and you might from other thread new sauna

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1226

Guest NewtoS

What the best timing to visit Sphere? I went there twice on Friday and Saturday afternoon, not much happening there.

Anyone can advice me?

Thanks. :D

it really depends on what you are looking for.

if you want to find chubbies there, it's Thursday after 5 pm... hottest times 6-9pm Thursdays.

if you want to find good crowds, best times also between 6pm and 9 pm. ON sundays, it's after 2 pm till about 6 pm...

fridays and saturdays - night time most happening la... day time all working... or serving NS...

Guest NewtoS
it really depends on what you are looking for.

if you want to find chubbies there, it's Thursday after 5 pm... hottest times 6-9pm Thursdays.

if you want to find good crowds, best times also between 6pm and 9 pm. ON sundays, it's after 2 pm till about 6 pm...

fridays and saturdays - night time most happening la... day time all working... or serving NS...

Baloo, thanks for your advise. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Well, just visited Sphere in early evening, entrance fee still $12 and the crowd quite low but noticed that now the place cleaner than usual one and the front staff was different guy than the young Ah Beng . The dark maze really empty, maybe people ‘scared’ due to 7th month? Anyway the maze now being lighted a bit. Left in 45mins and moved to Y-Club to have a look.

so from ur experience u'd prefer y club or...?

so from ur experience u'd prefer y club or...?

Each sauna joint has its advantage and disadvantage and type of crowd and of course own luck to hook up with the particular guys. Presently the cheapest is the Y-Club only $5 if you are looking a quickie one. The place doesn’t have an ambient facility in comparison to other like 1-7, etc, but who cares for $5 ….

Personally I like all the local saunas except the one at Ann Siang .... :swear:

• 2 months later...

i went there early this week and now the sauna has their theme night and if you fall into the category, the entrance fee is much cheaper. the chub night is on thursday :thumb:

i went there early this week and now the sauna has their theme night and if you fall into the category, the entrance fee is much cheaper. the chub night is on thursday :thumb:

Yeah you are right, the theme nights for Sphere almost similar like the defunct V-Club which Monday is Matured Night and Thursday is Chub and Chaser Night.

i went there early this week and now the sauna has their theme night and if you fall into the category, the entrance fee is much cheaper. the chub night is on thursday  :thumb:

Yeah you are right, the theme nights for Sphere almost similar like the defunct V-Club which Monday is Matured Night and Thursday is Chub and Chaser Night.

Is the Chub nite as popular as V-club?

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Is the Chub nite as popular as V-club?

I've been once but sad to say not so crowded as last time ..... whether wrong day for me or maybe the competition from the sauna Y-Club next door :oops:

i have never been to Sphere or Y-club. Seems like the cheap rate only apply to member. Non-member gotta pay $20... that's almost like One Seve isn't it.

For Sphere, you need to pay joining fee of $10 plus the entrance fee which of various fees (as it depends on time of entrance and theme nights) but for Y-Club, you just pay entrance fee of $6 and no joining fee.

http://www.yclub.com.sg/

• 1 month later...

Visited the Sphere in the afternoon by paying $12 with the thinking to relax in steam room, however the steam room broke down and not in operations, what a waste time and money, so adjourn to the next sauna, Y-Club.

• 2 weeks later...

what's happening to the once-beloved Vclub? It seems to be deteriorating at an alarming rate. Was there on an impulse last Friday afternoon- thin crowd (thankfully not many senior citizens there), dirty toilet, one computer not working, upstairs tv lounge quite comfortable (but playing 80s cantonese series) and just when u thought there's someone dishy, he turns out to be one of those Thai massage guy (there were two of them that day)... so it was a bit of a turn-off. Just as bad as Yclub where they also have Thai massage boy mingling around and also the Chinese money boy. I strongly feel that sauna should be a place where you can freely cruise someone without money being exchanged and being asked for some services which you probably wont want in the first place. There are surely places for these massage boys but sauna is definitely not one of them.

what's happening to the once-beloved Vclub? It seems to be deteriorating at an alarming rate. Was there on an impulse last Friday afternoon- thin crowd (thankfully not many senior citizens there), dirty toilet, one computer not working, upstairs tv lounge quite comfortable (but playing 80s cantonese series) and just when u thought there's someone dishy, he turns out to be one of those Thai massage guy (there were two of them that day)... so it was a bit of a turn-off. Just as bad as Yclub where they also have Thai massage boy mingling around and also the Chinese money boy. I strongly feel that sauna should be a place where you can freely cruise someone without money being exchanged and being asked for some services which you probably wont want in the first place. There are surely places for these massage boys but sauna is definitely not one of them.

i also been there on friday too... that is my 1st time going there.. but i also don like the place much.. as the place is very dirty and need to pay for $15! sad..

anyway the stream room looks fine but the smell is so... X

for the hot pool still ok...

this is a small ad. sorry if offend any 1 in here but i just want to look for this guy..

**but there is someone who look at me and nearly slip off . i think is at the changing room.. if u are the guy who read this.. can pm me? ha..hope to be a frd of urs.

**u are a cub who wear business outfit with a bag that put ur laptop.

date: last friday

**i was changing my towel.

time: 7-10pm

:lol::lol::lol: don know are u there..

258yvky.jpg

You are right ErectionDay, the Sphere deteriorated now :yuk:

The Thai and a Vietnamese massage boys were all the time there since the defunct Y-Club. Last time those boys were wearing striped towel for easy identification, the saunagoers would approach them if they needed their service.

But now, the other way round, they approached the saunagoers for their service. It looks like they had hard time to get client now.

I empathised with those boys, I believe it is not easy for anyone to be making a living providing such services to people. It is more so when you are outside your country, without any skills except selling your body. One can only imagine how they would feel if you were in their shoes.

Well, as long as there are people willing to pay for their services, there will be money boy of any nationals, Thai, Chinese, etc.

It is basically, supply and demand; when the paying stops, the selling will too.

I empathised with those boys, I believe it is not easy for anyone to be making a living providing such services to people. It is more so when you are outside your country, without any skills except selling your body. One can only imagine how they would feel if you were in their shoes.

Well, as long as there are people willing to pay for their services, there will be money boy of any nationals, Thai, Chinese, etc.

It is basically, supply and demand; when the paying stops, the selling will too.

gachi_muchi, i won't use " empathised " for those boys, cos they choose to earn easy money, there is alot of jobs in their country, just that most hard jobs earn less, they choose what they want to be so we have nothing to say, we have no right to look down on them too but i certainly don't agree what they are doing, no one born with skill, maybe most of us are much Lucky than them, we never go through what type of life they having

gachi_muchi, i won't use " empathised " for those boys, cos they choose to earn easy money, there is alot of jobs in their country, just that most hard jobs earn less, they choose what they want to be so we have nothing to say, we have no right to look down on them too but i certainly don't agree what they are doing, no one born with skill, maybe most of us are much Lucky than them, we never go through what type of life they having

Err.. Empathised is not looking down hor. Please do not misconstrued my meaning. It is not the same as pity.

PSS, you are contradicting yourself when you say; "cos they choose to earn easy money, there is alot of jobs in their country, just that most hard jobs earn less, they choose what they want to be so we have nothing to say"

If I am reading your words and meaning correctly, you are the one that look down on them for choosing such a vocation than to work hard for less. Although you end your sentence that you have "nothing to say". That shows how much empathy you have for them.

Don't tell people not to "look down" on others when you yourself are not empathetic enough.

Go find a dictionary if you don't understand what "Empathy" meant.

Frankly, i really thought your Empathised consist of pity at first, that is why i say i am not, sorry if i misunderstood it :P , & i never say Empathised is look down, just cos i read what you said :

" Well, as long as there are people willing to pay for their services, there will be money boy of any nationals, Thai, Chinese, etc.

It is basically, supply and demand; when the paying stops, the selling will too".

I totally agree with what, that's why i have no right to look down on them as they never rob or steal etc, just our thinking is different, but it's really bring alot of inconvenient to those people partonize there.

If you think that i just want to find fault on you, sorry i never meant it, just how i felt towards them.

I empathised  with those boys, I believe it is not easy for anyone to be making a living providing such services to people.  It is more so when you are outside your country, without any skills except selling your body.  One can only imagine how they would feel if  you were in their shoes.

Agreed with your statement PSS.

GM is for life likes to argue unnecessarily and this is not the 1st time :swear: Bad attitude.

Yes, I love to argue, especially with people like you gMoh. Where you buay song? <_<

Another blurr sotong who don't understand what is called empathise.

Go and check the dictionary lah.

I only look down on suck ups like gMoh who only know how to shoot at people and contribute nothing. :swear:

Yes, I love to argue, especially with people like you gMoh.  Where you buay song? <_<

Another blurr sotong who don't understand what is called empathise. 

Go and check the dictionary lah.

I only look down on suck ups like gMoh who only know how to shoot at people and contribute nothing.  :swear:

:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

gachi_muchi: i don know wat to say but... i think is the best to tell them the actual motive haha... sometimes got ppl who is blur...

anyway the explaination is at here:

(this is from dict. com)

4 results for: empathise

View results from: Dictionary | Thesaurus | Encyclopedia | All Reference | the Web

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source

em·pa·thize /ˈɛmpəˌθaɪz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[em-puh-thahyz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–verb (used without object), -thized, -thiz·ing.

to experience empathy (often fol. by with): His ability to empathize with people made him an excellent marriage counselor.

Also, especially British, em·pa·thise.

[Origin: 1920–25; empath(y) + -ize]

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)

Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

WordNet - Cite This Source

empathise

verb

be understanding of; "You don't need to explain--I understand!" [syn: sympathize]

WordNet® 2.1, © 2005 Princeton University

Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary - Cite This Source

Main Entry: em·pa·thize

Variant: or British em·pa·thise /'em-p&-"thIz/

Function: intransitive verb

Inflected Forms: -thized or British -thised; -thiz·ing or British -this·ing

: to experience empathy <adults unable to empathize with a child's frustrations>

Hope those guys understand this if not.. i don know wat to say too...

258yvky.jpg

Aiyah Skylancer, all these info are easily available on the internet. They only need to do a simple search. Don't need to put out the dictionary for them.

PSS have PM me to explain his position. I take no offense from him.

gMoh, I don't need to be in your good books, I personally don't give a shit if you like or dislike me, but if you take aim at me, be prepared for my rebuttal.

Your lashing out at Sexyboi in earlier postings does not makes you any better than me. Before you say people, say yourself first. Pot don't call kettle black hor. KNS.

Errr...

So much fire works over an everyday word like empathise.

I just so happened to use this exact word in my posting on the members section just hours earlier.

I hope that did not generate this amount of negativity, stirring up any unhappiness over my intended message.

Haha.. Gachi, you ah... still such a fire ball !

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.

Guest love machine

was at the sauna last Sat afternoon on the way to look-see around Chinatown area. Quite small crowd but got some nice uncles there that day- maybe like me relaxing there before venturing out. I was thrilled to see one particular hunky uncle with moustache- seen him and admire him at a distance before at Diamond . So I made my move and was rewarded with a smile. Off we went to the room and had a fxxking hot time. It was a lucky rewarding day for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Went shopping last nite at Chinatown for some CNY goodies and dropped-by at Sphere Sauna and saw notice that they would be in operations during CNY include New Year's eve (17 Feb) and 1st & 2nd Day New Year (18-19 Feb).

Went shopping last nite at Chinatown for some CNY goodies and dropped-by at Sphere Sauna and saw notice that they would be in operations during CNY include New Year's eve (17 Feb) and 1st & 2nd Day New Year (18-19 Feb).

U want to go meh....

hhaa.. but i think is a nice idea to go walk walk there...

Yesterday just pass by there... and i saw alot of cute muscular cub guys? haha.. but i don dare to go in... <_<<_<<_<

sad

258yvky.jpg

U want to go meh....

hhaa.. but i think is a nice idea to go walk walk there...

Yesterday just pass by there... and i saw alot of cute muscular cub guys? haha.. but i don dare to go in... <_<<_<<_<

sad

Sky ... just share info lah for guys intend to visit sauna after re-union dinner :blink: anyway, I would be outstation on the 3rd day onwards.

In my humble opinion, almost the same, mostly matured guys and a few young guys too, they are the "matured guys chasers" and one or two entered due to 'first timer who unaware that those places are flooded with matured guys' whom I met them before too :oops:

The counter ah beng guy at Sphere is always so unfriendly, never smiling. I wonder what's wrong with him. Business not good still he put on such an arrogant front.

The counter ah beng guy at Sphere is always so unfriendly, never smiling. I wonder what's wrong with him. Business not good still he put on such an arrogant front.

I think I could recoqnise him (the Ah Beng), it depends on his mood, some times quite friendly but most of the time quite tense, never smile, never greet the customers, etc. I think he is lacking his PR image. :oops:

Thats one of the few problems with retail establishments in sg. Most owners or operators do not give top piority to customer service which will affect the business. Its is also one of the reasons why so many new retail setup fail, becos they lack repeat customers.

They don't pay first line employees well and they have to work long hours and weekends, so most treat it as a last resort job or a temporary arrangement. its bad for the retail scene.

My observation is that many just do business for the sake of being their own boss, throw in the money and say bye bye nine months later and blame all sorts of things for their failed business. It seems that some of those who come up with the money to do business just do not realise the importance of good PR.

But good service and nice enviornment come with a price, can sg customers take it? So can anybody tell me how to win in such a situation, for the bosses, the staff and the paying customers?

The problem is that there're just too players going after the same pie. Sooner or later, something's gonna give. I just hope the boss realise just how important the front line stuff is. If you lose a customer per day due to bad service, multiply that for a month and you'll see a substantial fall in business. So please esp front line stuff, no attitude please.

• 2 weeks later...