Male HQ

What do u do pro-long the session and make the partner superb happy/satisfied/surrender?.

Loves human dick

11 minutes ago, doncoin said:

My partner and I will set a timer on like 20 Minutes or more whereby we will agree to suck each other until the alarm goes off. Then we switch and do something else for another 20 Minutes etc. So foreplay can last several hours with breaks in between. 

Ang mo.bf?definately.asean juz shoot n go.lol

11 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Ang mo.bf?definately.asean juz shoot n go.lol

Yeah. He is Ang mo. Sex is more like a leisurely stroll where you take your time. It is not a 100m sprint. Quickies can be fun but I much prefer slow love making that lasts for hours. 

Love. 

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

So u made the right choice don.

i think not all Asians are "juz shoot n go." 

For casual hook ups sure, but if it is with someone you is special to you, you take your time cause you enjoy each other and you want to spend as much time naked as possible with the other person. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

On ‎23‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 6:07 PM, lovehandle said:

?

Like that also "?"" when so many others can get the point. Even if you got no brain in your skull, can use your brain in your CB or not?

Consider massages. Don't have to be pro... Just need some baby oil and "knead" their back, limbs. Press your fingers firmly... tease them by getting close to the crotch or asshole area. Sure by now you both already explore each other in 1001 ways but dont underestimate a good tease to really make your partner crave you more.

When you eat food you want to enjoy also slowly also right. If just want to shoot might as well jerk and call it a day.

Edited by Snapplejacked

On 9/23/2016 at 10:27 PM, doncoin said:

My partner and I will set a timer on like 20 Minutes... 

Wow, why the restriction? I don't mind doing long foreplay and short fuck sessions, or vice versa. If it becomes "habitual" then sex can become boring no?

Will you be my valentine's? :D

7 hours ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

Wow, why the restriction? I don't mind doing long foreplay and short fuck sessions, or vice versa. If it becomes "habitual" then sex can become boring no?

We use the timer as a guide. When we hear the alarm goes off and still enjoy what we are doing, usually we just keep going. Keep in mind, being on your knees for over 20 minutes can hurt. even with pillows to pad. Calves can go numb :)

Love. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Hot Swimmer

Try putting fruits like peanut, sweet, cream, grapes, strawberry on the body part and slow lick from mouth to the fruit. Slow licking is very sensual.

Guest guest Foreplay

Personally i enjoy using all my available body parts on the person i am making love with. E.g. one hand on his cock, one hand caressing his nipple and my mouth /tongue kissing him, his cheeks, ears and armpit. Oh ya, i also like to whisper sexy stuff near his ear to get the mood flowing. :P

Guest angmo >:(
On 9/23/2016 at 10:53 PM, doncoin said:

Yeah. He is Ang mo. Sex is more like a leisurely stroll where you take your time. It is not a 100m sprint. Quickies can be fun but I much prefer slow love making that lasts for hours. 

Why you prefer angmo?

I can help you with foreplay too :redface:

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:39 PM, doncoin said:

We didn't set out that way to be an interracial couple. It happened, and 4 years later, we are still happening :) 

I can feel the romance (n not just about sex) in the air (in the rooms of Doncoin, of course)

7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I can feel the romance (n not just about sex) in the air (in the rooms of Doncoin, of course)

Trust me, sex can over in 5 minutes or less. Romance can go on for hours, if not the rest of your life. Just got to put time and effort to make it happen. 

Love. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/1/2016 at 11:08 PM, doncoin said:

Trust me, sex can over in 5 minutes or less. Romance can go on for hours, if not the rest of your life. Just got to put time and effort to make it happen. 

I fully agree with Don on this.

I've been chatting with a Caucasian guy online, and one night we finally met up at 10pm.  

It was not with any expectation of sex, rather to be friends and comfy with each other...just chatting in the living room.

Then, we went into the bedroom, and just had fun undressing each other...slowly and just fooling about in between that activity.

Then fun in our thongs...continued....and when we got tired of the thongs...off it went! and another foreplay activity that we made up

along the way, whatever felt good, we tried...and just pushed some limits of what we did...had a beer...continued...had a pee...continued...

Hugging, when we got tired of suking cok....and then just lying in bed....and then getting aroused again and back to more suking...hehe

We went on and on for about 7 hours till the sun came up!!

Made some breakfast, ate it and then had a shower and finally wanked each other off while covered in soap bubbles ....wow...!!!

Got him dressed and he went home at 8am.

Now that was an awesome night of foreplay... for me at least. 

Sex was nowhere on our agenda... but we were so sexually charged within the realm of endless Foreplay !!!

I a society where everyone rushes, the art of extended foreplay seems to be lost... go on, give it a try!!

Cheers, Mike  ;- )  

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Nightingale said:

It really depends on the partner.  So far, the longest-held enjoyment I ever served happened to be 2 guys who liked to be tied up in bed.  They have this ability to withhold ejaculation for long periods.  There was no foreplay.  One requested my handjob.  He moaned and whined very much and I could feel his very rapid breathing, such that I had to give him a break every 5 minutes or so.  He recovered fast and his hot rod remained as hard as iron all the time even though he was middle-aged.  He was a tough nut to crack because after half an hour, he still did not cum . . . right till the 40th minute or so . . . when he begged me to let him cum.  Although his mouth said so, in his heart, he actually wanted me to handjob him some more (you can call this BDSM), so I must not apply too much pressure on his manhood.  So how would I know when he would be approaching his climax?  That was when he started to yell vulgar language at me and kept repeating the words "KNNCCB!  Let me cum now!  I want to cum now!".  He would be so high that his face would be as red as beetroot.  Then I would mercilessly grasp his juicy organ that was already generously smeared with KY to let him release his passion juice as he fell into an epilepsy-like seizure.

The second guy was a much younger guy who wanted me to suck him after tying his 4 limbs to each corner of the bed.  He could withstand my slow sucking - perhaps 45 minutes - till he begged to be released.  Of course my mouth needed a few breaks in between too.  After I had helped him ejaculate, it was my turn to enjoy and he helped me climax by fulfilling my peculiar fetish.  But he did not leave after that.  He wanted Part 2 from me.  He was actually working overseas and was back in Singapore on holiday.  Since it was hard for him to get sex overseas, he wanted it all while he could.  This time round, he sat on a chair while I sat on the floor and gave him the slowest and longest blowjob in my life . . . till he begged me to hasten my rhythm to let him climax.  Again I must pretend (call it role play) to be a cruel servant and withhold his load . . . till I knew enough was enough . . . and I satisfied him to the fullest as he shot his milk with his tough tool throbbing inside my mouth.  The 2-hour session was very exhausting for me indeed.

Wow didnt know u did all this. Thought u r a saint. Hahaha

• Guest locked this topic